• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nintendo Direct Tomorrow (the 18th)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PikaJew

Banned via Warnings
We will 100% get a new character reveal. It will most likely be a veteran but I have no problem with that

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
After this let's get back on topic. :p

Yeah, I think you must be right. I mean it's possible she found someone to give it to, though I don't know why she would, or even that it was kidnapped? But why would anyone steal a baby? Either way, I noticed very quickly that it was gone and no one mentioned it.

Me too. We're in the minority.

I tried to make her nice when I could. I told Rebecca off though, and other people in the new group who were mean to me--I told Carlos his daughter had to grow up, and he didn't like that at all. And when I had the chance to act like a badass after killing the zombie in the shed, I took it. (Still. Not. Bitten.) Clementine is awesome.
I WAS SOOOOO Tempted to say that.... but I was nice to Carlos. I also wasn't to nice to Nick.

Back on topic!

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
So, anybody seen Chicago? I love that musical.

I'm running out of topics, here.

Amical

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Amical
3DS FC
1306-6214-4139
Guys, I've got it all figured out.

-The Direct is on the 18th. The 18th letter of the alphabet is "R."
-"I" for "Ice," considering it's winter.
-In "Nintendo Direct," Nintendo has 8 letters, and "Direct" has 6. The average of these two letters is 7. There's also two words in "Nintendo Direct." This makes 72. If we divide 72 by 18 (Because it's the 18th), then we get 4. The 4th letter of the alphabet is "D."
-December is the 12th month. The 12th letter of the alphabet is "L."
-"E" is the most recurring letter in the word "December."
-December is also the month of Christmas, which is on the 25th. The 25th letter of the alphabet is "Y."

"RIDLEY."

RIDLEY CONFIRMED!

AnOkayDM

Smash Champion
NNID
EvanescentHero
Guys, I've got it all figured out.

-The Direct is on the 18th. The 18th letter of the alphabet is "R."
-"I" for "Ice," considering it's winter.
-In "Nintendo Direct," Nintendo has 8 letters, and "Direct" has 6. The average of these two letters is 7. There's also two words in "Nintendo Direct." This makes 72. If we divide 72 by 18 (Because it's the 18th), then we get 4. The 4th letter of the alphabet is "D."
-December is the 12th month. The 12th letter of the alphabet is "L."
-"E" is the most recurring letter in the word "December."
-December is also the month of Christmas, which is on the 25th. The 25th letter of the alphabet is "Y."

"RIDLEY."

RIDLEY CONFIRMED!
I've gotta say, that's one of the most well thought-out Ridley stretches I've ever seen. I'd give you a cookie, but I'm out. Have a scone.

Ghirahilda

♥Smash Beauty♥
NNID
Marcelinho21
Spring 2014?
So I think...
Bayonetta 2
Yoshi's New Island
Yoshi Yarn (or whatever)
DK Tropical Freeze
Mario Kart 8
X
Something about Smash Bros...

But I really wish more Virtual Console games for Wii U (N64/GCN)
I wish to play Paper Mario TTYD again...

I'm missing something?
I dunno everytime and I have the ability to troll myself... (yes, I'm not normal)...

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
Spring 2014?
So I think...
Bayonetta 2
Yoshi's New Island
Yoshi Yarn (or whatever)
DK Tropical Freeze
Mario Kart 8
X
Something about Smash Bros...

But I really wish more Virtual Console games for Wii U (N64/GCN)
I wish to play Paper Mario TTYD again...

I'm missing something?
I dunno everytime and I have the ability to troll myself... (yes, I'm not normal)...
Kirby Triple Deluxe.

memememe

Smash Apprentice
We will 100% get a new character reveal. It will most likely be a veteran but I have no problem with that

I'd be surprised if we didn't. If it's a Veteran, I'm going to guess it's either Diddy or Yoshi since both are featured in big upcoming titles, unless they reveal a new title in a series like Zelda, Kirby, etc.

I also wouldn't be shocked if they revealed a Newcomer; Dixie Kong sounds about right.

moneyfrenzy

Smash Ace
GUYS!!!!!! Sakurai just tweeted saying there is a direct tomorrow, the fact that he acknowledge it makes me think there has to be something smash related!!!

RomanceDawn

Smash Lord
NNID
Romancedawn
3DS FC
0044-2811-9045
GUYS!!!!!! Sakurai just tweeted saying there is a direct tomorrow, the fact that he acknowledge it makes me think there has to be something smash related!!!

It's true. We are getting something for sure.

Hip hip hooray!!!

RelaxAlax

That Smash Guy

What was the context? I mean as much as a context as we can get through google translate -_-

Tweezer Salad

Smash Apprentice
the announcement is Nintendo is re-releasing a collector's edition of Brawl except all characters are replaced with Cranky Kong

goodbye the end.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Random unlikely guess time.

New game in golden sun or advance wars series + character inclusion from that series into smash.

I don't know why I set myself up for disappointment like this.

ZeldaMaster

Smash Lord
Last time sakurai tweeted about a Nintendo direct, we got Sonic the Hedgehog. So this time, who will we get? I really expect a newcomer.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
My body can't contain the hype!

But why does he say 23:00 PM?

WIldBam

Smash Apprentice
My prediction for the Direct tomorrow:

For sure they will be talking about DK:TF, that's a given since I think until the game is released they'll at least mention it in every Direct leading up.
Another thing they'll for sure talk about is the Pokemon bank as well as Pokemon transfer tool since it comes out in a few days.

If they talk about smash, they'll probably just confirm an obvious veteran returning, so nothing special, though I hope that they have a small animation to introduce them like they showed at E3. I like when characters are revealed with their own videos, they're so much cooler that way.

Other games I think will be in the Direct will be the 3DS games of Kirby and Yoshi's Island. Hopefully they'll bring up the localization of Professor Layton and Pheonix Wright.

Then they will hopefully bring up something from games like X or FExSMT and Bayonetta.

Fastblade5035

Smash Master
NNID
gnic2322
3DS FC
0645-6032-2207
Oh wow, first good news for me in a while. Wonder which vet will get confirmed?

farvin111

Smash Journeyman
I've done my best to translate the tweet:

Literal:
"The Nintendo Direct begins suddenly at anytime. It starts at 23:00 in Japan."

which really means:
"Nintendo Directs can happen at anytime; this time it's at 23:00, which is pretty weird."

ZeldaMaster

Smash Lord
For me, I could honestly see either SHULK or Palutena being revealed tomorrow. I think that Zelda will simply be a miiverse update on the 26th, when ALBW launches in Japan. Besides Smash, X and Mario Kart have me really excited. I wanna know more about the mysterious new protagonist in X, whether the game is even related to Xenoblade, and new mechanics. X will be the first Wii U game to really showcase "next-gen" capabilities.

metaknave

Smash Apprentice
...You mean I gotta get up earlier than usual to watch this. Fine, especially if it means more Smash news. This has been the longest drought between characters we've had, and it may very well end tomorrow. Hype!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom