• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nintendo Direct Tomorrow (the 18th)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
I HAD ONE MORE DAY OF FINALS.... ONE

AND THEY GO AND DO THIS TO ME.

As if the Opening to Kirby's Air ride wasn't good enough, they have to go and put it in a Smash Bros Trailer W/ HD Mario Kart on an HD Rainbow Road, are you KIDDING ME HOW DO YOU EXPECT ME TO HANDLE THIS RIGHT NOW I HAVE FINALS TO WORRY ABOUT OMF.
WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME?
WHY.
;W;

PadWarrior

Smash Ace
NNID
Smasboards suck
Anyone take note on how huge Rosalina is? May not be a fun combination if she's as lightweight and floaty as she looks.
I was just about to post that. Her height really threw me off.

Shroob

Sup?
Rosalina has always been strange. Why is she 'heavy' in Mario Kart? Is it something to do with space and whatnot?

LunethF

Smash Cadet
NNID
Luneth
3DS FC
5327-1175-2830
Rosalina has always been strange. Why is she 'heavy' in Mario Kart? Is it something to do with space and whatnot?
She's essentially a Goddess, she can be any size she wants to be (See: the final cutscene of Super Mario Galaxy) and has always been taller than Mario.
I'm sure she'll be fine, but Jesus, look at this screenshot with her next to a platform.

I f*cking love Mario Galaxy. Good stuff Rosalina, I thought you wouldn't be any thing more than a peach alt but I was tremendously wrong, and I'm glad I am. She looks dope.

Dig the lokey "Wombo Combo" at the end lol

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Anyone take note on how huge Rosalina is? May not be a fun combination if she's as lightweight and floaty as she looks.
She's supposed to be taller than Peach, based on what Mario Kart Wii's models showed.

It's probably just her size. Waluigi is tall too, but he's a middleweight in Mario Kart Double Dash!! and Mario Kart DS.

Jack Kieser

Smash Champion
I always assumed she was "heavy" in MK as a reference to her "galactic" origins and her seemingly complete control over gravitational fields; she's heavy because she has the size of a normal person, but is made of "starstuff" and thus is much more massive.

LunethF

Smash Cadet
NNID
Luneth
3DS FC
5327-1175-2830
I always assumed she was "heavy" in MK as a reference to her "galactic" origins and her seemingly complete control over gravitational fields; she's heavy because she has the size of a normal person, but is made of "starstuff" and thus is much more massive.
I'm guessing the actual reason was that they wanted variety, both Daisy and Peach were medium IIRC, that or they needed more heavy characters to fill out to roster.

soviet prince

I am the terror that flaps in the night
NNID
7066-9708-9591
I am still worried about ridley,

- he just revealed wily's castle stage hazard and that stage been around since june
- he revealed additional details on the train stage and it's been there since june

maybe he just holding back details like in the above situations

Starbound

Worlds Apart, But Still Together.
We've known about Yellow Devil's existence since we knew about the stage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom