• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nintendo Direct Coming On June 11th.Count Down Thread Day 00

volbound1700

Smash Master
If you were going to go the non-video game route, there are so many characters that would be above Goku. How about Luke Skywalker? Batman? Spiderman? Bugs Bunny, or Mickey Mouse?

Just saying.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
If you were going to go the non-video game route, there are so many characters that would be above Goku. How about Luke Skywalker? Batman? Spiderman? Bugs Bunny, or Mickey Mouse?

Just saying.
This game is being made in Japan largely for a Japanese market with a creator who regularly focuses on Japanese popularity.

Goku > your choices. Just saiyan. :troll:

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Why is there some actual, serious Goku discussion in here?

SSBCandidates

Smash Lord
Not sure if I will watch Microsoft's conference. I did saw Sony's months ago though. So considering we might get something big on the next Direct, does it make sense to keep this thread counting for E3 considering we are mainly focusing on Sm4sh and Nintendo won't show an actual conference there?

volbound1700

Smash Master
This game is being made in Japan largely for a Japanese market with a creator who regularly focuses on Japanese popularity.

Is Goku really bigger than Star Wars, Marvel, and Disney in Japan? Hmmm... curious. I guess I learn something everyday.

Rosalina suporter

Smash Ace

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
When is the next Famitsu coming out? Hoping it's Smash Bros, but I doubt they'd cover anything even before the game is announced.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
It really could be a number of things, they don't exactly narrow it down too much. All we can do is wildly guess. It's probably not going to be Smash.

Neanderthal

★ ★ ★ ★ ★
It would be sweet if there was some leaks but I doubt it.

19 days till E3!!!!.
I'd think there's a decent chance'especially with the whole best buy thing. They have to distribute it somehow which gives people access.
Also in setting up for the E3 it's more likely that someone untrustworthy will get a glimpse of something before the final presentation and leak it.

Rosalina suporter

Smash Ace
I'd think there's a decent chance'especially with the whole best buy thing. They have to distribute it somehow which gives people access.
Also in setting up for the E3 it's more likely that someone untrustworthy will get a glimpse of something before the final presentation and leak it.
That's true I wasn't even thinking about the best buy thing.Im sure will definitely be getting some leaks.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
The Best Buy idea was genius. That makes the whole event gamer-centered instead of video game media centered. Games should be aimed at the gamers and creating art, not appeasing video game media members.
Soooo what happens when the days reach one?
Does this fall?View attachment 620
I just realized the Majora's Mask Moon would be a really great stage.

But to answer you question, no. Instead, every demo/dev kit Xbox ONE will explode. Hence why the moon crashes on DAY ONE! :cool: :troll: :grin: :shades:

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
I have to wonder for the PS4 and XBOX1 (the f--k is with that name?) what the price range will be as it'll be the deciding factor for the casual consumer. XBOX seems to be targetign those people but I have a feeling the price will be too high due to mandatory kinect and all this TV crap

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
500 United States Dollars again?

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
So you can change the title topic. 11th June is the date of the next Nintendo Direct, in which they most likely will show everything.
I hoped for a little earlier, but well. I'll adapt.

D

Deleted member

Come on people, we can do better than Goku for non-video game characters.

Now this is much better. Of course it'd never happened and anime video game characters are in general bad choices, but you all know Atom's the best.
---
For the trailer, I'm only really planning to pay attention to it for the possibility that Mega Man gets confirmed, though I am also excited to see what Ridley will do in the trailer (assuming he's confirmed) along with Takamaru. I also want to see what new game play changes are introduced since I do expect the Snake-like shock factor to come from there.

TewnLeenk

Can pick up a boulder with relative ease
BRoomer
Get your bodies ready, boys, June 11th shall be a magical day

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
7 am! you poor blighters

and yes im grinning about the fact i live in europe

(and yes im aware thats probably the same time i making fun of the fact you have to get up early)

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I should be even happier then, as the direct will be at 8:30 pm here. lol

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
Come on people, we can do better than Goku for non-video game characters.

Now this is much better. Of course it'd never happened and anime video game characters are in general bad choices, but you all know Atom's the best.
---
For the trailer, I'm only really planning to pay attention to it for the possibility that Mega Man gets confirmed, though I am also excited to see what Ridley will do in the trailer (assuming he's confirmed) along with Takamaru. I also want to see what new game play changes are introduced since I do expect the Snake-like shock factor to come from there.
Does Namco Bandai make the games for it?

Zinfandel

Smash Journeyman
Sheesh, and me with a dumb exam on the 13th. Eh, I should be able to get my studying done between the 4th and then.

Bah, education. Not even once, kids.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
You got that wrong. Los Angeles is not EST, but PST. Your countdown is 3 hours off.

Here's a correct one (Western European Time):
http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20130611T15&p0=133&msg=Nintendo Direct before E3

Anyway, it will be 3 PM for me. But, I have an exam that day at 2:30 PM... ;_;

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
You got that wrong. Los Angeles is not EST, but PST. Your countdown is 3 hours off.

Here's a correct one (Western European Time):
http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20130611T15&p0=133&msg=Nintendo Direct before E3

Anyway, it will be 3 PM for me. But, I have an exam that day at 2:30 PM... ;_;
Ooh good catch i made the time EST because i'm on the east coast i forgot to change it from LA to New York.
I got class that day too from 10:00 i'm gonna be staring at that clock all day!

Top Bottom