• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nintendo Direct Coming On June 11th.Count Down Thread Day 00

Orngeblu

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0104-1846-4809
Don't believe his lies
Well, I haven't seen his previous posts, which are said to have been correct in the past. So, my skepticism has decreased by hearing that. Still can't wait to figure out if it's true or not. As for the Goku one, I'm sure that won't happen. He only said it was a possibility, though.

Either way, we'll have to see when the Nintendo Directs start. :I

Powerstars

Smash Apprentice
If we don't get many removals, I guess I'll be satisfied. But if we get Mega-Man, then I'll be truly happy.

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
They said they'll make a big Direct, which I guess will be the one where they show Sm4sh, "around E3". Now we only have to understand if it's BEFORE or AFTER.

Coolwhip

Smash Champion
NNID
Co0lwhip
Is E3 gonna be on the G4TV channel?
I don't even think they show "Attack of The Show" anymore. :(

:pow:

Rosalina suporter

Smash Ace
Nintendo today re-confirmed that it plans to show attendees of the Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) upcoming Wii U games from the Mario Kart, Super Mario Bros., The Legend of Zelda and Super Smash Bros. franchises. This year’s E3 show floor opens on June 11th and ends on the 13th. Nintendo previously announced that it will not be hosting a major press conference at the expo, but the publisher will definitely be in attendance.,.

http://mynintendonews.com/2013/05/17/mario-kart-super-mario-bros-the-legend-of-zelda-and-super-smash-bros-for-wii-u-will-be-at-e3/

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
Why the doubts? Obviously they'll show the stuff.
My guess is still that they'll make a Direct some day before E3.

Wegenbarth

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3609-1252-6127
Two hours left until ND. Sadly I'll be traveling by train at that moment :/

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
Iv not seen any one do this yet,So I thought id make a count down to E3.Starting to day its 30 days till E3.

E3 will Start from June 11th to the 13th in Los Angeles.

Nintendo will have two smaller events' in its traditional Tuesday morning timeslot.

Nintendo has confirmed that smash bros will make its debut at E3 2013.

25 days till E3.

Here is a Timer for your Thread
http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20130609T10&p0=137&fg1=ea0606&fg2=ecbc33&msg=Week of E3 and Frost's Birthday

Rosalina suporter

Smash Ace
Thanks Moon Monkey I tried posting it here but it shows up as codes and not the count down,:/

Nintendo Will Discuss New Smash Bros., 3D Mario And Mario Kart For Wii U “Before The Start Of E3″.

Nintendo of America has revealed, via Twitter, that company president Satoru Iwata has confirmed that Nintendo will discuss multiple Wii U games “before the start of E3,” during a Nintendo Direct online presentation. Among the games that will be discussed before the expo begins are a brand-new Super Smash Bros., Mario Kart and 3D Mario game – each of which doesn’t have an official name as of yet. Currently, the date of the pre-E3 presentation is unknown, but we do know that E3 officially begins on June 11th.

#IwataSays We will discuss new Smash Bros., 3D Mario game, Mario Kart and other Wii U titles in our #NintendoDirectNA before the start of E3
— Nintendo of America (@NintendoAmerica) May 17, 2013

http://mynintendonews.com/2013/05/1...-mario-kart-for-wii-u-before-the-start-of-e3/

stan423321

Smash Journeyman
Well that N-Direct sucked....sochi weather????? Really....?
Mario Is Missing 2 confirmed. ;)

Honestly, what were you expecting? We are a month before E3, and Nintendo is attending, despite some misunderstandings. They could show off W101 a little, and deal with Wii Party/Sports stuff as I'm not interested in it so it would take less E3 time. But on the other hand, they could save Sonic partnership for E3, so there's that.

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
Good thing we'll get the SSB4 trailer, because I swear, if we're getting another First Person Metroid game that'll be the only thing that would keep me from flipping everything around me. It's not that I dislike the Prime games, but while the first one is one of the best games of all-time, the two last ones were not more than decent, and I've been waiting for a sidescroller again since Zero Mission. With Retro's success with DKC:R I've gotten my hopes up that we might be seeing a 3D sidescroller Metroid game. And I'm also gonna have to flip somebody over if anybody says Other M was a sidescroller.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
And I'm also gonna have to flip somebody over if anybody says Other M was a sidescroller.
Other M was a sidescroller. :troll: Just kidding!

I'm quite curious to see what has Retro been doing these last years... I'm sure there will be lots of good surprises coming very soon.

It's been a long time since I got hyped for an E3 event like this year. And this is coming from someone who always follows the event every year.

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
It's been a long time since I got hyped for an E3 event like this year. And this is coming from someone who always follows the event every year.
Yeah, I haven't been this excited for an E3 in a long time either, it seems like they're bringing in quite the big arsenal of games this year, they have much to live up to. Of course Smash Bros is the big thing for us around here, and even that alone would have made it a great E3, but on top of that we're getting a new Mario Kart and 3D Mario game, along with other rumored things like the Retro game. Gonna have the time of my life on the 11th.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
There are TONS of Nintendo characters waiting to be playable, and they are INFINITELY more deserving than Goku.

Even a Goomba deserves to be in more than Goku. Flame me all you want. :glare:
On the contrary, I support you!

Mypantisgone

Smash Lord
I didn't expect a "Pre-E3 SSB4" section , I wonder if there was one like that for older games or if it will disappear or change name after E3.

And I'm so hyped , I can't wait for the pre E3 ND anymore , this is the second most painful wait in a year after Christmas.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
I think unless Smash is coming a lot sooner then we think we won't get a regularly updating DOJO until next year, a few months to half a year before Nintendo intends to release SSB4. I suppose it could start a little sooner if Sakurai switches to less regular updates, but considering he called updating Brawl's DOJO "hell", I wouldn't count on a super long-running timeframe for constant updates.

As for just a static Smash 4 site with basic information (pretty much just what gets announced at E3) that I could see happening around this E3.

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
I'm though getting afraid that the more they keep any info untold, the more hype for this game will decrease.

Well at least it'll be one hella of an annoying wait.

Rosalina suporter

Smash Ace
Future Nintendo Direct Rumours Emerge.

Late May / First Week of June

• Pre-NintE3do Direct: Wii U & Nintendo 3DS. Summary: Join us for our worldwide announcement of Nintendo’s E3 Expo plans for June 10th through June 13th. In this direct, Nintendo Co Ltd. President Satoru Iwata will clarify a few names, logos and release dates for upcoming Wii U and Nintendo 3DS software that we will be exhibiting at E3. Furthermore, Mr. Iwata-san will detail how our new E3 structure will work including software updates that will allow you to view Nintendo E3 information where ever you go. (Late May, first week of June.)

June 11.

NintE3do Direct: Wii U Software Showcase. Summary: Welcome to the Nintendo Direct E3 Wii U Software Showcase. Nintendo Co Ltd. President and Nintendo of America CEO Satoru Iwata and Nintendo of America President Reggie Fils-Amie will showcase brand new titles coming to the Wii U.First footage will be shown of Super Smash Bros, Super Mario Wii U, Mario Kart U, Yarn Yoshi, and Project X and more as well as key titles from our partnerships and third party software publishers. (June 11th)

NintE3do Direct: Super Smash Bros Direct. Summary: Welcome to the first ever Super Smash Bros Direct! In this first episode, Super Smash Bros creator and President of Sora Ltd. Masahiro Sakurai will give a detailed tour of the game’s new mechanics as well as the relationship between the Wii U and Nintendo 3DS versions of the game. New footage from both the Wii U and Nintendo 3DS games will be shown. (June 11th).

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
I don't understand, this rumor says that the Smash Direct will come June 11th, late May, or first week of June?

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
I looked again at the link and it says that there will be a Direct around the end of May / beginning of June which will explain when the OTHER DIRECTS will be shown. The Sm4sh one as well as others is set for June 11th, but we'll see a glimpse of it the 10th at a general Direct pre-e3.
Also, 11th of June will be **** if what the rumor says is true.

Top Bottom