• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nidorina for Brawl!

Brawlmatt202

Smash Champion
I think this little animation will speak for itself:

You know, before seeing this, I wouldn't even consider Nidorina, but now...

Komayto

Smash Apprentice
Nidorina is not exactly a logical choice. That GIF does rock though.

How many of these are there?
I saw flint and Nidorina, that can't be it could it?
Yeah, that is it. Those animations were made by this guy. His animations are pretty awesome, but those two are the only Smash-related ones.

Pichu_815

Smash Apprentice
That animation is hilarious, but I highly doubt that we'll be seeing Nidorina as a playable character in Brawl (though it could work...)

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
That's the best thing I've ever seen!... well, not really, but it's still great.

I support Nidorina fully. Now THAT would be an awesome addition to Smash. Too bad it's pretty much impossible, what with Lucario and Deoxys (he's good too) and Blaziken fighting for the Pokemon slots...

Nintendo Advocate

Smash Apprentice
I think this little animation will speak for itself:

You know, before seeing this, I wouldn't even consider Nidorina, but now...
Nidorina is an EXTREMELY un-popular pokemon character in the world. Think about this for a second; when was the last time you heard that "nidorina is SUPER OMGZ11!!!!" really?

If you had a moveset, some background information, and some reasonings and facts on why she should be in brawl, i may be convinced. Until then, no. A waste of space.

Vicious Delicious

tetigit destruens
Switch FC
SW 0141 8170 9257
I see your point, and the animations shows me the possibilities of her advantages. But, really, what has she contributed the the Pokemon series or Nintendo that would be notable enough to put her in SSBB?

Nintendo Advocate

Smash Apprentice
Who cares? Nidorina for the win!
~Tera253~
Give me a good reason on her being in it.

But, really, what has she contributed the the Pokemon series or Nintendo that would be notable enough to put her in SSBB?
Really? When was the last time you saw a poke'mon nerd shout out, "OMGZ!!!!11NIDORINA PWNS EVERYOTHA POKEMEN OUT THERE!!!111" She sucked in pokemon.

You want her in just because you saw an animation of her? how LAME

Vicious Delicious

tetigit destruens
Switch FC
SW 0141 8170 9257
Really? When was the last time you saw a poke'mon nerd shout out, "OMGZ!!!!11NIDORINA PWNS EVERYOTHA POKEMEN OUT THERE!!!111" She sucked in pokemon.

You want her in just because you saw an animation of her? how LAME
You're right, she did suck in Pokemon. I still don't want Nidorina in SSBB. The only thing I said about the animation was that it put up some good points that I normally wouldn't or didn't see before. I only asked anybody to put up some supportable, detailed information on why (or why not) she shouldn't get in.

Oh, and please edit your double post.

Nintendo Advocate

Smash Apprentice
You're right, she did suck in Pokemon. I still don't want Nidorina in SSBB. The only thing I said about the animation was that it put up some good points that I normally wouldn't or didn't see before. I only asked anybody to put up some supportable, detailed information on why (or why not) she shouldn't get in.

how did you make your username pink? i wanna make mine red, you can pm me if you want too.

Brawlmatt202

Smash Champion

Hey, yeah, why is your name pink?

Brawlmatt202

Smash Champion
Its a rank that he/she earned. probaly earned from particapating in the debate hall... anyways stay on topic.
Right, Nidorina for Brawl.

I think it's all pretty much a joke as well, and her chance of getting in is no where near as high as any of the other Pokemon.

Still, there are fans that support her, and this thread is for them!

HarryPotter

Smash Cadet
so, if 6 is too many pokemon, then drop some sucky ones or something. but I bet you that my Nidorina could whomp hardcore on your Lucario anyday.
-HP-

Bobby Emerald

Smash Apprentice
so, if 6 is too many pokemon, then drop some sucky ones or something. but I bet you that my Nidorina could whomp hardcore on your Lucario anyday.
-HP-
Really? Let's ask serebii.net
Lucario can learn Psychic. Psychic=super effective on poison types (Nidorina)=utter pwnage. So no, Nidorina can NOT whomp Lucario.

Top Bottom