• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NickRiddle's ZP Monthlies - May

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Sure fly us out. classic cfl vs classic philly. im down but yea fly us out. everyone knows most of cfl doesn't travel Just ask sfl lol but yea im down you gotta contact players like hrnut,gdx etc to see if they are. You get so butt hurt after being carried bro. lol

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Stop saying fly us out lmao. If you're gonna act like hot **** then at least have the decency to go to a national tournament.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
***** you guys were the ones who came in here and starting ****-talking, at least the people that weren't you (IDK who started that, but I don't care considering you are all bad in my book anyway since none of you are considered for top 15 in the nation)

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Stop saying fly us out lmao. If you're gonna act like hot **** then at least have the decency to go to a national tournament.
no ones acting like hot **** lol. your the only one. lol saying how you took fl teams money when you got carried. that's acting like hot ****. Then go and drown in pools to fl randoms. If you want to redeem yourself you can fly us out. We have nothing to prove because we already did when you came out here. Your the one that really want to beat us. if you want to get your rematch and beat us fly us out. of come here that simple. Its not a big deal really. its really simple.

What happened in this thread: Jelly bragged about beating chibo. chibo mentioned he took Cfl teams money. Jeff calls him out for being a fraud because he got carried. Everyone agrees. Chibo gets butt hurt and mention matches of him winning 4yrs ago and then ask jeff what hes done. Chibo challenge jeff to a mm which jeff accepted if he flew him out because he doesn't play this game anymore like that and its a waste of money. Xazx trys to step in but then later gets exposed also.

Imo honestly its not a big deal. Its ok that you got carried no one is saying its bad. we are just saying thats something you cant brag about lol. Its ok to drown in FL pools too. A lot of people do when they come down lol. Your getting butt hurt over a child's game lol. Yea you don't really make your money back that you put in tourneys. Its cool most people don't. Your getting mad about being called out on likely realistic ****. Who cares what you do in the video game? Only reason why it was brought up because you were acting like you was doing something big and try to put others down. Lol just chill dude you can stay butt hurt from getting carried by gdx which everyone does get carried or you can just be like w.e. and let it go lol. Its up to you. For me im done with this topic. If your still that butt hurt and want to play me and prove nothing about getting carried if you win or lose send me a ticket. That simple. But yea im done. It was fun while it lasted. Lol
***** you guys were the ones who came in here and starting ****-talking, at least the people that weren't you (IDK who started that, but I don't care considering you are all bad in my book anyway since none of you are considered for top 15 in the nation)
Yo esam i am bad and when people lose to me, they need to quit the game lol

8Bitman

Smash Master
Apple Jelly, calm down.... It's not that big of a deal...

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
you guys are hype. i quit this game, and i just came back. give me til sktar, then whoever goes can line up and MM me. and we can do a crew battle because besides a few FL players yall ****ing suck.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
you guys are hype. i quit this game, and i just came back. give me til sktar, then whoever goes can line up and MM me. and we can do a crew battle because besides a few FL players yall ****ing suck.
So you wanna MM Seibrik, MVD, and myself? We are the only ones going.

Please, put some money up or shut the **** up, you worthless scrub.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I'm not bringing my GC controller to Orlando. I dont' wanna play Brawl there, Marvel only.

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
xzax shut this ugly *** ***** up.

this guy thinks hes cool cause hes good at brawl. keep goin back to having no life and gettin *** from ur ugly *** girlfriend. riding his brawl ego into the distance.

people only talk to u cause ur good at this game and besides that no one even likes u. all the pikachus think ur a **** loser. get this ***** out of my sight. cant even hold a regular convo always reverting to how good he is at brawl.

u make me sick. get better at life

Wumbo105

Smash Ace
Here we see the majestic pack of Unnecessarius Insultus tussling for prey with the larger, dominant Esamus Rapealia. Notice how they immediately take their oh so precious internet scuffle to heart, knowing full well they will win nothing to take back to their hungry den at home.
Beautiful, beautiful primal instincts.

Exdeath

Smash Master
Here we see the majestic pack of Unnecessarius Insultus tussling for prey with the larger, dominant Esamus Rapealia. Notice how they immediately take their oh so precious internet scuffle to heart, knowing full well they will win nothing to take back to their hungry den at home.
Beautiful, beautiful primal instincts.
7/10 would read again.

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
xzax you would lose to many FL unranked players. We traded MMs at APEX2012 . If you go even with me players like ScaryLB59 GDX and 2d jeff would use you like an ATM.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
xzax shut this ugly *** ***** up.

this guy thinks hes cool cause hes good at brawl. keep goin back to having no life and gettin *** from ur ugly *** girlfriend. riding his brawl ego into the distance.

people only talk to u cause ur good at this game and besides that no one even likes u. all the pikachus think ur a **** loser. get this ***** out of my sight. cant even hold a regular convo always reverting to how good he is at brawl.

u make me sick. get better at life
KT just solo'd FL's finest with that one lmfaoooo

Anyway this thread is hype, good read, if Brawl had more **** talk this game community wouldn't be so *** and more chill people would stick around, even censoring us on the mic these days smh, PG era of Brawl needs to end.

:017:

Top Bottom