• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NickRiddle's ZP Monthlies - May

Wumbo105

Smash Ace
Lol DTorr its been so long since any post of yours did not contain a pic or a hilarious gif.

Words are for the weak.

:phone:

True Blue

Smash Lord
Ill b here prob in the June or July tourney 2 practice 4 Whobo

:sonic:

Awesomes. I shall be going to Whobo also now, hopefully. So if you do come down mind stopping for Tommy again if he wants to? I will help ya out with some gas again.

But you should keep me updated with when your coming down.

@AJelly: And it's Tommy he is only human... Lol. Just means he has a lot more to improve and get better and more ways to three stock everyone in Gainesville lol.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
hey esam gotta question for you
bc I'm curious, are there any top marth players you think you could lose to ? honestly, was it easy beating Leon?

I COULD lose to Mr. R and Mike Haze, but I doubt I would. Yes it was easy beating Leon because I am probably top 3 aggressive players in the US in a MU where I can camp...and I didn't. I could've gotten a lot more free damage from camping, but decided not to because it was fun.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
soo

GG's to everyone i played

this tourny showed me there's still ALOT i gota learn and put into practice

back to the smash boards lol

staying up and playing all weekend was one of the most fun times i've had in a long while, can't wait to do it again

get back down here ryo!

8Bitman

Smash Master
Why are you so bad?
GET BETTER. YOU PLACED HORRIBLY.
:3

Also, no hate towards Tommy, but seeing as how he didn't get first...
He's still got something to work at.
.-. I was not hating on Ryo, tha phuck, he is sooooooooooo good!!!!! Ryo is ****ing amazing........

I did terrible at this event... Big whoop.

Also Stingers I am still better than you...... Soooooooooooooooo, I will wait with the $50 you're bringing me in July. :awesome:

8Bitman

Smash Master
I also tied with Loli if you didn't notice.... Doesn't really mean anything to me. LOL

I shall not john, big whoop. I shall redeem myself next month. Falco all day baby!~

And shut up Stingers you live in NC...

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
I also tied with Loli if you didn't notice.... Doesn't really mean anything to me. LOL

I shall not john, big whoop. I shall redeem myself next month. Falco all day baby!~

And shut up Stingers you live in NC...
***** I'm going to kill you next time I see you for saying that >_>

Stingers is gonna take all your money cuz you're sooo freeeee~ You are, "Straight Booty Sweat"

Screk

Lost in moonside
NNID
Screkness
If anyone is down to practice in these next few weeks before the tournament let me know. Since you know I want to get better and brake my 17th place curse :D

8Bitman

Smash Master
***** I'm going to kill you next time I see you for saying that >_>

Stingers is gonna take all your money cuz you're sooo freeeee~ You are, "Straight Booty Sweat"
Hey, i'm just being honest, I was exemplifying Stingers' example. Bri you're da bess!!!! Pahleez!

Either way are we still $50 MMing Stingers? Or do you think I suck to much to MM you? XD

8Bitman

Smash Master
Lol, that confidence kicked in after I did so bad in this tourney?

Alright Best of 7 set, ruleset?

stingers

Smash Obsessed
No I just need the extra money to afford the trip...and we'll use japanese ruleset. and BO5 please I dont feel like ROB dittoing forever x.x

8Bitman

Smash Master
This is $100 MM..... I would appreciate a Bo7 Set...

I look forward to only going BF, FD or SV. :3

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Top Bottom