• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NickRiddle's ZP Monthlies March - 3/24

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Singles results:

1. ESAM ($51.00) :pikachu2: :popo:
2. NickRiddle ($25.50) :zerosuitsamus:
3. MVD ($8.50) :snake: :marth: :popo:
4. Shaky :ness2:
5. 8-bitman :rob:
5. Xaltis :falco: :sonic:
7 Seibrik :marth: :dedede:
7. Izzy :gw:
9. DRONZ :wolf:
9. Master Raven :wolf: :snake:
9. Fyre :pit:
9 Jeck :yoshi2:
13 Mystgun :marth:
13. LAD :falco:
13. GOG :lucario:
13. Screk :ness2:
17. Free :pit:

Bracket:

Doubles results:

1. Platinum Mad (NickRiddle + Shaky) ($28.00)
2. Straight BOOTY Sweat (ESAM + MVD) ($12.00)
3. An Angel's Star (Fyre + 2Link)
4. Borrowers of Money (Dee + Kooky)

No bracket, it was round-robin, and the image doesn't want to save for me.

Thank you everybody that came out and entered. I will continue making these $5.00 entry fee for everything. Some time in June/July I'm going to try to host a state-wide event, where I will probably raise the entry-fee to $10.00 to try to get the better people from each region/OOS to travel.

Shoutouts:
Shaky - Best teammate ever still.
Bri (Free) - TO combo to the max.
ESAM - Good seeing you again little brother. I almost make this state not free. :3
MVD - Good **** beating me in winners. LF was a little intense.
8-bitman - Yo man, you made Denny's pretty sweet.
Seibrik/Master Raven/DFEAR/Flat Soda - Thank you for coming out even though you guys don't play much anymore. Raven, I could practice with you sometimes if you'd like.
Xaltis - HOW MANY EMPTY BOTTLES DO YOU HAVE IN TOMMY'S CAR?! HOLY ****!
Screk - Good seeing you again man. Get that Shaky practice in, and level up. :3
LAD - Make sure Salem's cheerleader and the greatest Link ever show up next time.
Chaz/Gabriel - Thanks for coming out! Glad you enjoyed the Brawl-. Hopefully we get enough for a tournament next time.
Creators of Brawl- - Thank you for making such a stupid fun game.

Until next month~

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Shoutouts:

8bitman: **** YOU THERE IS STILL SUGAR IN MY HAIR YOU ****ING *******! Too much fun, though. I wanna hang out with your brothers and Benny/Aeria and play poker and get bodayed so I can stop bodying you in SOMETHING

Nick Riddle: Eh, mediocre TOing. Good ZSS though. NExt time we shouldn't play first in doubles, I have some bad ideas @_@ I was accepting combos that weren't combos, but we good. Fun body-I mean seeing you again. I'll bo-I mean see you in about a month.

MVD: Lolsnake

Gog: You don't need to give me gas money for a place that is ~15 minutes away from my house, bro. Relax~ Fun seeing you again.

Shaky: We didn't really converse or anything this tournament, because you are my team name. We never actually played against each other in Brawl -

Chaz: Yo, Lucario is fast in Brawl -. DK da bess though, I'll get you soon enough

Xaltis: You are always fun to be around xD

DFEAR/Aeria Gloris/Benny Sciortino: AHSCOOPITYBOPPITYFLEEPITYFLOPPITYCHEEKITYDOOKITY

Tommy G: Too much Majaiathin's whatever swag

Screk

Lost in moonside
NNID
Screkness
I saw I got 13th place and was like wait what ?!?! than notice the bye's and was like ok pretty sweet I guess lol and thanks for the shout out justin ill practice with shaky to level up as you said if he wants too =P .

8Bitman

Smash Master
This was so fun, Denny's was ********. XD

1. ESAM ($51.00): I really wanted to play you again at this, but I ended up running into my two worst counters... Anyway, even though I poured sugar in your hair, I still respect you. =D
2. NickRiddle ($25.50): GG's, and yes I sweetened Denny's up.
3. MVD ($8.50): Same as Eric, I really wanted to play you again. Still nice seeing you again.
5. 8-bitman: ****ING ***** TIT! YOU SHOULD'VE WON! YOU SUCK!
5. Xaltis: I only poured salt/sugar on you cuz I was being salty! XD Not really, my excuse encase your pants get stained.
7 Seibrik: GG's and it was a shame you didn't come to Denny's after. =(
9. DRONZ: GG's, very nice Wolf, keep coming to tourneys/smashfests, and you will be placing extremely well, I can guarantee it. ^_^
9. Fyre: Fun seeing you again, car rides were fun.
9 Jeck: GG's
13. GOG: It's been a while, nice seeing you.
17. Free: Damn sugar!

~Benny! You and Eric need to come over for some Poker, any weekend, just ask. ^_^
~Garret, thanks for the rides, it's always nice talking to you, you're da bess! :3

Screk

Lost in moonside
NNID
Screkness
In all seriousness guys we needed the best link in FL to come so he can show us his pro skills.

8Bitman

Smash Master
I wanna be the first to play him! If he claims to be the best then apparently doesn't know that R.O.B ***** Link.

8Bitman

Smash Master
Before or After you throw the sugar you have in your back pocket 8bit ?
LOL I got Eric right after all of us went outside to leave.

@ David: Chibo is terribad in Singles though.

Last time I can even remember playing a Link, I 3-Stocked them...

8Bitman

Smash Master
Holy Sh**, I haven't seen you in like a year or two. O-o

andyisjudo

Smash Cadet
Ya lol Looks like your doing pretty good offline. I've been trying to improve and get top in my locals. Pretty tough sense I need a new wii. Well, good job in your placing in this tourney. This makes me wanna play you again =D

8Bitman

Smash Master
Thanks, well, I would like to play you, but I am never going back to playing wife. Not even a little bit, I play very technically, so when lag messes up my Up-B's and makes me kill mahself, we gotz a problem.

andyisjudo

Smash Cadet
lol I'm not going to take wifi serious anyway. Maybe we can meet up in some kind of national if I'm able to go there.

Top Bottom