• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NickRiddle's Apex training! - January 5, 2013

8Bitman

Smash Master
I'm not taking part in the MMing discussion because i'll just be a normal human being and ask them in person if they would like to MM.... Holy SH** people, calm down.... It's not that big of a deal...

True Blue

Smash Lord
sure 3 bucks and Bo3 ?
Alright sure.

TrueBlue, you still owe me a MM of Mario vs Sonic lol. I didn't forget that, brah. If you're coming to this, we can do $1 Bo3
And oh yea! Well I had enough time to get better!!! Lol. And was it Mario? Sounds random, didn't know you played Mario lol.

And he still owes me a Sonic ditto money match...
OMG! lol. I said I would do it if you Falco ditto me. lol. But the Falco ditto has to come first and it is not a MM. And the Sonic MM is only a $1 cause I already know I will lose lol.

DJ Arcatek

Smash Champion
Alright sure.

And oh yea! Well I had enough time to get better!!! Lol. And was it Mario? Sounds random, didn't know you played Mario lol.

OMG! lol. I said I would do it if you Falco ditto me. lol. But the Falco ditto has to come first and it is not a MM. And the Sonic MM is only a $1 cause I already know I will lose lol.
Well if you wanna play my Falco too just let me know lol

True Blue

Smash Lord

Oh really? I don't remember you saying that but that sounds good.
Yea. lol. When you had that Kirby Air Ride Match with Mampam at NLL. On a side note.. I like the Gifs. They appeal to me for some reason. lol. Makes me want to do it lol

Well if you wanna play my Falco too just let me know lol
Nah. Just played Tommy G's Falco in an allotment of two days and were prefer not to fight any Falco's unless it's tournament now lol. Plus I already did that MM. lol.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Yea. lol. When you had that Kirby Air Ride Match with Mampam at NLL. On a side note.. I like the Gifs. They appeal to me for some reason. lol. Makes me want to do it lol

Whoa that was waaay far back. I didn't remember that, but thanks for reminding me.

And thanks, sometimes people used to say to me they didn't know if I was joking or mad or sad or w/e when I say stuff because this is the internet and they can't see facial expressions. That's why I use the gifs, so I show if I'm happy/mad/sad etc.

GOG

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GOGZero
To ESAM or Nick Riddle
Here's my number to reach me to pick me up tomorrow.
305-479-9331
My address again just in case: 11950 NE 16th Ave Apt 101Bld10
You can dial 0003 on the number pad at the front gate.

SHAWDY

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ShawdyLink
hey everyone I just wanted to say that I loved going to this tournament. Unfortunately I did not get to play ESAM or MVD but I would like to before the next ZP because I honestly cannot wait!!!! GGS to all that I played and ggs to Nick Riddle our MM was pretty tight and one day My link might become the best...EVER

DMS

Smash Rookie
GGs to everyone that I played, if anyone of you happen to upload any replays of me I'd be happy to see them.
I am still salty over them SDs against MVD.
And really ggs to Nick Riddle 3 stocking me after I took away game one xD

8Bitman

Smash Master
You're just a fun guy Carl... You're definitely the better part of FL, just train more. IDK how or with who, get better, and make sure you MM NC on the 28th to shut them up and so you get put on the Top 5 Sonic list.

Top Bottom