• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NickRiddle's Apex training! - January 5, 2013

SHAWDY

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ShawdyLink
Yo Nick Riddle I hear you and your crew have been waiting for me :) I'm good friends with Lad, Mystgan, Jeck, Natsu and Fyre. I wanted to know if my Link could challenge you to a money match at the tournament if you are available? I only have 1 dollar :p IF you are interested let me know ASAP thanks :)

SHAWDY

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ShawdyLink
Hey I hear you have been expecting me :) I'm actually really glad to hear that and I am really excited to go to your tournament. I was wondering If my Link can money match your ZSS if you are available. I only have a dollar unfortunately LEt me know if we can play ASAP!!!

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Yo Nick Riddle I hear you and your crew have been waiting for me :) I'm good friends with Lad, Mystgan, Jeck, Natsu and Fyre. I wanted to know if my Link could challenge you to a money match at the tournament if you are available? I only have 1 dollar :p IF you are interested let me know ASAP thanks :)
The NickRiddle crew?....

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Yeah, the Highland Lakers, which is composed of
Nick Riddle (Kinda the best in the world)
ESAM (I want to be the very best)
Seibrik (Kirbies backwards)
MVD (Hair gives him DI)
Shaky (There's internet in the DR?)

AfroQT

Smash Master
Hey I hear you have been expecting me :) I'm actually really glad to hear that and I am really excited to go to your tournament. I was wondering If my Link can money match your ZSS if you are available. I only have a dollar unfortunately LEt me know if we can play ASAP!!!
Damn he says i literally have a single dollar, but i'm going to use it to bet against this free *** ***** Nick Riddle. Thats why he wants to play asap cuz he's tryin to get this $$$.

8Bitman

Smash Master
This is going to be the most hype $1 MM ever...

EDIT!: Can ANYONE give me a ride to this??? I pay gas, aint no problem there. Garret is kinda banned from ZP...

True Blue

Smash Lord
Damn I'm too slow. Was going to say that me and you could have totally teamed and put them in there place. lol

8Bit! Where do you live? Actually PM me that if you don't feel comfortable saying it here in the thread lol.

Top Bottom