• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nickelodeon All-Stars Brawl General Thread - All Star Brawl 2 Available Today!

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
If it is real and was datamined, do we know what patch the "Blue's Clues" theme was first found in? Because I think I'd find it more believable (though I do think there's a 30-to-40% chance of it being real already) if it was really well-hid in base game or an earlier patch given how MIDI-like it sounds - like, the composition is really good, but the instruments are all off, sounds like an early draft if anything, a fan song would have a lot more cues from the source while a final official song would have instruments more true to the source material, given that Blue used sax and harmonica just as much as piano - plus they already said the DLC is being made on a different client.

Also, are there any other Nick shows that use laid-back jazz soundtracks? FOP is more big band so it's probably not that. Even if there are other shows or locations it fits for, I do think it's probably Blue because of the little flourish that plays occasionally and how it resembles a "I wonder who it's from!" in the same way Ghost Zone; Loud House; and Toast Trouble's music vaguely resemble their respective themes.

Last edited:

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
If it is Blue, I think I'm gonna have to throw something I've been pondering on into the trash:

Viacom is REALLY, REALLY desperate to remind people that South Park is still THEIR property despite HBO Max having streaming rights, for example they paid Matt and Trey almost a billion to make 14 Paramount+-exclusive specials, thus it made me think one of SP's boys was a possibility. My gut feeling tells me they wouldn't want Nick Jr. and Comedy Central in the same pass.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
If it is Blue, I think I'm gonna have to throw something I've been pondering on into the trash:

Viacom is REALLY, REALLY desperate to remind people that South Park is still THEIR property despite HBO Max having streaming rights, for example they paid Matt and Trey almost a billion to make 14 Paramount+-exclusive specials, thus it made me think one of SP's boys was a possibility. My gut feeling tells me they wouldn't want Nick Jr. and Comedy Central in the same pass.
Honestly, I don't think they'd have wanted Cartman in the same game as SpongeBob in the first place, let alone Blue.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
Honestly, I don't think they'd have wanted Cartman in the same game as SpongeBob in the first place, let alone Blue.
Maybe, but the official SpongeBob and South Park online stores have links to each other already. And that's not to mention Paramount+ commercials having characters from both Nicktoons and adult animations interacting with each other.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Hold up, Quick Gaming (QG) Quick Gaming (QG) , was it intended to be a Blue's Clues theme? Because honestly it'd be way funnier if that was supposed to be FOP and somehow we came to a ridiculous conclusion - especially ironic since we were talking about a show meant to teach kids deduction skills

Last edited:

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
****ing hell is someone trying to start a rivalry between this thread and the NASB discord

divisions like that are the last thing this game needs

D

Deleted member

It didn't sound real (though is pretty catchy. Kudos on that!) but I just wanted to believe they'd do something like start the DLC with Blue lol

Quick Gaming (QG)

Smash Lord
Truth is it's from the Disney Channel show The Ghost and Molly McGee, I've been memeing about this song for months in the NASB Discord and figured I'd bring that here. NASBBoard has officially gotten Lincoln'd

D

Deleted member

So, it's fake?
Yes
Truth is it's from the Disney Channel show The Ghost and Molly McGee, I've been memeing about this song for months in the NASB Discord and figured I'd bring that here. NASBBoard has officially gotten Lincoln'd

This is possibly the funniest outcome. It's not even a Nicktoon! Well done lol.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
I’m seeing a lot about the discord for the game. Can anyone send me the link for said discord?

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
I’m seeing a lot about the discord for the game. Can anyone send me the link for said discord?

Actually getting in to the server is no longer easy, but it's sometimes easy to forget that since there's always a weekly DO NOT PLAY NASB BECAUSE ITS PLAYER COUNT IS BELOW A BILLION poster.

Quick Gaming (QG)

Smash Lord

Actually getting in to the server is no longer easy, but it's sometimes easy to forget that since there's always a weekly DO NOT PLAY NASB BECAUSE ITS PLAYER COUNT IS BELOW A BILLION poster.
only if you hang around nasb discussion, off topic is more fun

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
If Blue is the character, then we know that anyone is going to be game.

Might as well set up Championships

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Wiseguys, eh?
Well I found a REAL leak. Yeah it's one of those blurry shaky-cam ones, but I think it speaks for itself.

Ah the classic leak style.
Been forever since I saw one of them.

Ze Diglett

Smash Champion
Writing Team
NNID
ZeDiglett
Wiseguys, eh?
Well I found a REAL leak. Yeah it's one of those blurry shaky-cam ones, but I think it speaks for itself.

Yoooo no way, I can't believe they're adding DEG. This update's gonna be killer.

Last edited:

JOJONumber691

Smash Lord
You know I genuinely thought the game was done getting developer support and voice acting was cancelled, but I was clearly wrong. As for my predictions it is probably Rocko since the devs are 90’s Babies and his series already had an item planned.

Last edited:
Top Bottom