• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nickelodeon All-Stars Brawl General Thread - All Star Brawl 2 Available Today!

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
I assume the green alt is just supposed to be a more "ghostly" type of thing. Green is a pretty prevalent color throughout the show, so I can maybe see the inspiration.

As for the indigo alt... yeah there's probably nothing there lol.

Ze Diglett

Smash Champion
Writing Team
NNID
ZeDiglett
So unless there's some hidden Purple Ember figurine somewhere we aren't aware of, it seems Nick are letting the devs make their own alts now in cases where they have no better option. Very interesting.

CapitaineCrash

Smash Champion
A bit late but Ember looks fun, I like those more simple characters sometimes and Leo was one of my main in the first game so I could see me playing her a lot actually. I do wonder how she's going to be balanced because having 2 different gauges that can boost her specials in different way sound annoying to fight against a bit.

Last edited:

Teeb147

Smash Legend
A bit late but Ember looks fun, I like those more simple characters sometimes and Leo was one of my main in the first game so I could see me playing her a lot actually. I do wonder how she's going to be balanced because having 2 different gauges that can boost her specials in different way sound annoying to fight against a bit.
Less complicated than fighting hero in ultimate xD

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
So allegedly we have more stages than characters. As of Ember's showcase, we know of 25 stages, and 26 fighters (with the last one being leaked).

• Bun Wrestling Ring
  • The Chum Bucket
  • Jellyfish Fields (Returning)
  • The Flying Dutchman's Ship (Returning)
  • Rooftop Rumble (Returning)
  • Sewers Slam (Returning)
  • Western Air Temple (Returning)
  • Fire Masters' Meeting
  • Harmonic Convergence (Returning)
  • Loud Castle
  • Royal Woods Cemetery (Returning)
  • Clockwork's Lair
  • Pariah's Keep
  • Irken Armada Invasion (Returning)
  • Messy Kitchen (Returning)
  • Jimmy's Lab
  • Miracle City Volcano
  • Reptar's Ruins
  • Wild Savannah
  • City Aquarium
  • Sweet Dreams (Returning)
  • The Beavers' Dam
  • Hardcore Chores (Returning)

We also see what is presumably recycled assets from Tremorton Joyride on the Steam page; so that stage is likely returning. But I'm gonna speculate we'll actually get one more - the return of Traffic Jam. That way, every character can have a stage of their own, plus one extra (Loud Castle).

Edit:
1696293153799.png

Last edited:

ivanlerma

Smash Champion
So allegedly we have more stages than characters. As of Ember's showcase, we know of 25 stages, and 26 fighters (with the last one being leaked).

• Bun Wrestling Ring
  • The Chum Bucket
  • Fire Masters' Meeting
  • Loud Castle
  • Clockwork's Lair
  • Pariah's Keep
  • Jimmy's Lab
  • Miracle City Volcano
  • Reptar's Ruins
  • Wild Savannah
  • City Aquarium
  • The Beavers' Dam

We also see what is presumably recycled assets from Tremorton Joyride on the Steam page; so that stage is likely returning. But I'm gonna speculate we'll actually get one more - the return of Traffic Jam. That way, every character can have a stage of their own, plus one extra (Loud Castle).

Edit:
Ooooooooo, Trophies. I wonder if we're getting those kind of collectibles in here.

LimeTH

Smash Lord
Ooooooooo, Trophies. I wonder if we're getting those kind of collectibles in here.
Perhaps rewards for completing story mode as certain characters.

Also it's crazy how the in-game models of the Beavers look so good and show accurate, and then the story mode renders.... don't

Last edited:

LimeTH

Smash Lord

Someone's in big trouble...
How in the slime dipped **** did this guy not only get his hands on a leaked copy of the game a month in advance, but be so stupid that he thought STREAMING IT was a good idea?

It doesn't even look completely finished, one of the stages on the select screen looks like a placeholder image,

Rioni

Smash Apprentice
Just to clarify, apparently he was streaming something else and was calling it a night. But he forgot to actually turn off the stream and that's when he started playing the game. He's also one of the playtesters I believe.

Purely accidental, but still. Big yikes.

Edit: NASBcord is on total lockdown mode. Nobody can talk about leaks there anymore, until the game is released at least.

Last edited:

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing

• Bun Wrestling Ring
  • The Chum Bucket
  • Fire Masters' Meeting
  • Loud Castle
  • Clockwork's Lair
  • Pariah's Keep
  • Jimmy's Lab
  • Miracle City Volcano
  • Reptar's Ruins
  • Wild Savannah
  • City Aquarium
  • The Beavers' Dam

Edit:
Well that got debunked quickly lmao

I was wondering what the grey image was for stages but it's clearly just the training mode level.

Fields - Ultimate's Great

Smash Journeyman
It's over.

All cuts confirmed, anyone who still coped about that lost. What we see is what we get with the stages too. Pretty much 25 stages in total.

The game looks... really good though, it's done a better job at being convincing to buy the game than the trailers using ugly/blinding footage lmao. Interesting how the video confirmed Korra is 100% the last character they developed. It'd explain why the leaker could never find any Korra Campaign renders.

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
It's over.

All cuts confirmed, anyone who still coped about that lost. What we see is what we get with the stages too. Pretty much 25 stages in total.

The game looks... really good though, it's done a better job at being convincing to buy the game than the trailers using ugly/blinding footage lmao. Interesting how the video confirmed Korra is 100% the last character they developed. It'd explain why the leaker could never find any Korra Campaign renders.
I feel pity for those whose favourite characters got demoted to not being playable... but, I'm alright with it.

Ze Diglett

Smash Champion
Writing Team
NNID
ZeDiglett
Just to clarify, apparently he was streaming something else and was calling it a night. But he forgot to actually turn off the stream and that's when he started playing the game. He's also one of the playtesters I believe.

Purely accidental, but still. Big yikes.

Edit: NASBcord is on total lockdown mode. Nobody can talk about leaks there anymore, until the game is released at least.
I'd be a little less surprised if anyone else did it, but ****ing BREEZY?? That's a wild blunder coming from an established community figure in the platform fighter scene.

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
Oh man.

Uhhh, yeah, TK royally ****ed up here. Dude's a prominent member of the Smash community too, which just makes this all the crazier. I can't even imagine what's going on behind closed doors at the moment.

That being said...

I took a quick glance through it, and In spite of the confirmed cuts and the... unfinished effects for Korra, the game looks pretty good. The UI in particular is a big improvement.

Also lol at Azula's loss animation, it's EXACTLY what it should have been.

darkvortex

Smash Lord
someone on the redddit mentioned this

iaotda1h6nrb1.jpg

We've yet to see any of these mini games mentioned when the game was first rvealedr. I wonder if they're part of the story mode or just a side thing

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
someone on the redddit mentioned this

View attachment 378713
We've yet to see any of these mini games mentioned when the game was first rvealedr. I wonder if they're part of the story mode or just a side thing
In the new leak, there's a menu option for "single player", I assume that's where they are. I have a feeling the GIF of SpongeBob fighting foot soldiers is Irken Armada Survival, and you can just play it on any stage. Just like the items, the marketing has been competitive centric so it makes sense they wouldn't show up much.

Last edited:

RileyXY1

Smash Hero
It's over.

And they will never be back again.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
I want to write about korra's moveset, so it's a big spoiler text xD:

First of all, she seems really great even if unfinished, fast enough, and has quite a bit of ranged moves.

She uses all elements, even metal, she has a metal whip move which might be down b or down strong. Has good range.
I didn't see an element on air down strong, the ganon spike, but maybe it's air this time and I couldn't tell. And up air seems to be just a regular kick up like the first game but maybe with wind. Other than that most other hits have clearer elements, including her normal attack combo which changes per move.
Her forward air is unfinished but seems to be a fire punch with some range on the fire. Her back air or back strong is a water blade slice backwards.

She has amazing mobility, her forward special is a fire dash that you can use on the ground or in the air, and she has a wind dive down which might be her down air or down special. As well as up special being a spinning wind move upwards that has multiple hits if you get caught into it.
She has an earth move for down tilt or down strong, it puts an earth spike a bit away from her, looks good.
Her up strong(?) aerial is a wind hit upwards that goes quite far, almost like a projectile, seems really good. And her neutral b I think is the water projectile forward. Good medium-long ranged stuff.

She can do a fire move on the ground, forward, that seems a bit slow but possibly strong, it might be a strong forward tilt but not sure.
She has a kicking move forward in the air that also launches a piece of earth/rock, I think it's a small projectile as part of the move.
Her neutral air is the most interesting because I've looked at it and the element of it changes depending on .. which move you last used, it might be cosmetic but it might also have different properties for each.

Oh and she can put water or ice on the floor but I don't know which move that is and if it's just a slippy floor or can do more but seems really interesting :D.

Last edited:

Fields - Ultimate's Great

Smash Journeyman
I find it funny how this was the leak that sent both Discords into lockdown mode considering that it's probably the second least consequential leak behind the "Rocko holds with 2 hands, not 1" leak
It is definitely not the least consequential, it has the argument to be the most consequential because it directly confirms everything rather than just taking someone's word for it. We see the definitive roster selection screen and the stage selection. We even see gameplay, UI, specific animations, and other details they were keeping under wraps.

Top Bottom