• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nickelodeon All-Stars Brawl General Thread - All Star Brawl 2 Available Today!

LimeTH

Smash Lord
Yeah I think Angelica is the best guess here. They wouldn't choose Vicky over Timmy or the Fairies.

RileyXY1

Smash Hero
I’m just too burned out by speculation. I’m gonna take a long break from this thread because it’s making me stressed out.

Quick Gaming (QG)

Smash Lord
So two things

One the person who’s got these renders and stuff has been insistent that the codename doesn’t relate to the character they’re associated with. They’ve said it like 4 times now I think so I’m gonna assume they mean it and have seen theories and stuff

Second, new render
image.png

GothicSlenderman

Smash Journeyman
WAIT WAIT WAIT!! I JUST THOUGHT OF SOMETHING!! HEAR ME OUT!!

So if rumors are true we're getting 6 bosses right? There was also a rumor that older fighters were going to be brainwashed in this story mode? What if perhaps that's only half true? With the renders we see Shredder, Powdered Toast Man and Hugh What if they're some of the bosses? As Vlad, Flying Dutchman and Sartana of the Dead are the other 3? Flying Dutch Man makes since as they would already need to model him for his stage so they could easily reuse his model. As PTM, Hugh and Shredder can reuse assets from the first game. But wait! There's more! What if there are actually unlockable characters in the game and the way we unlock them is through the adventure mode? Maybe there weren't as many cuts as we thought and PTM, Shredder and Hugh are just unlockable in the story mode. Maybe Vlad and Sartana are actually new characters but they just need to be unlocked? Unless I'm missing some info I'm unaware of

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719

So if rumors are true we're getting 6 bosses right? There was also a rumor that older fighters were going to be brainwashed in this story mode? What if perhaps that's only half true? With the renders we see Shredder, Powdered Toast Man and Hugh What if they're some of the bosses? As Vlad, Flying Dutchman and Sartana of the Dead are the other 3? Flying Dutch Man makes since as they would already need to model him for his stage so they could easily reuse his model. As PTM, Hugh and Shredder can reuse assets from the first game. But wait! There's more! What if there are actually unlockable characters in the game and the way we unlock them is through the adventure mode? Maybe there weren't as many cuts as we thought and PTM, Shredder and Hugh are just unlockable in the story mode. Maybe Vlad and Sartana are actually new characters but they just need to be unlocked? Unless I'm missing some info I'm unaware of
We're already assuming any renders pointing left are for NPC's, and renders pointing right are fighters. Hugh, PTM, and even Splinter and Frida of all characters have right-facing renders surprisingly, but not Shredder.

darkvortex

Smash Lord

shredder is confirmed a boss but the running theory is the other two bosses are king jellyfish and clockwork (Danny Phantom)

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
shredder is confirmed a boss but the running theory is the other two bosses are king jellyfish and clockwork (Danny Phantom)
I'm going to continue bringing it up, Clockwork makes no sense as a boss as they are not evil.

If we're getting a second DP boss, it would like coincide with being a background character for Pariah's keep, like Pariah Dark or the Fright Knight. We haven't seen those characters yet; but they make more sense as bosses.

What this leads for me to believe is that the boss comes from another series such as Vaatu from Avatar, though it's possible it could be from a series we haven't seen the stage for yet - Teenage Robot is a prime example.

darkvortex

Smash Lord
In non leak news

dlewis53

Smash Lord

ivanlerma

Smash Champion
So two things

One the person who’s got these renders and stuff has been insistent that the codename doesn’t relate to the character they’re associated with. They’ve said it like 4 times now I think so I’m gonna assume they mean it and have seen theories and stuff

Second, new render
He's pretty much in despair on how he was cut from the roster

"IT WAS TOO GOOD TO LAAAAAAAAAASSSTTTTT"

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
CABBAGE MAN

• None of the DLC is from a new series that isn't represented in the game (No Barnyard, No Fairy, No Rocket Power, none of that)
  • Tester confirms that you'll get two alt outfits in base game.
    • That means the characters that have shown one of the 3 alts in these showcases is paid and comes with the ultimate edition.

Last edited:

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
Well, on one hand, no new franchises definitely isn't going to go over super well considering how many have been requested.

On the other hand... characters like Vexus, Zuko and Dib/Membrane suddenly seem a lot likelier...

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
Well, on one hand, no new franchises definitely isn't going to go over super well considering how many have been requested.

On the other hand... characters like Vexus, Zuko and Dib/Membrane suddenly seem a lot likelier...
I don't think it's THAT awful that the DLC is going to be from already-repped shows, but only having 3 costume choices per character unless you get the ultimate edition disgusts me. They knew people wanted more costumes, they went out of their way to make 4 Nick-approved models for each character...and you still can't have 4 player mirror matches without forcing someone to share a costume.

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
I don't think it's THAT awful that the DLC is going to be from already-repped shows, but only having 3 costume choices per character unless you get the ultimate edition disgusts me. They knew people wanted more costumes, they went out of their way to make 4 Nick-approved models for each character...and you still can't have 4 player mirror matches without forcing someone to share a costume.
Honestly I'm so used to this happening in other games that it barely fazes me anymore, but yeah it is pretty stupid to NOT say they're locked behind the ultimate edition when they've been showing them off in showcases and implying otherwise.

Faso115

Smash Lord
Timmy and Otis fans in shambles.

Suddenly the Angelica theory gets a lot stronger

Oshawott777

Smash Cadet

But doesn't the meme in ral ish's post say that the
no new franchise

Part isn't true?

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
Honestly I'm so used to this happening in other games that it barely fazes me anymore, but yeah it is pretty stupid to NOT say they're locked behind the ultimate edition when they've been showing them off in showcases and implying otherwise.
I wanted to argue that it's stupid to call a $50 sequel two years later a scam in a world full of $70 annual sports rehashes.

And then it turns out Madden 24 is cheaper than a NASB2 where you can have proper 4 player mirror matches.

Top Bottom