• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nickelodeon All-Stars Brawl General Thread - All Star Brawl 2 Available Today!

LimeTH

Smash Lord
Crazy it's only like, Tuesday, we still got presumably two or three showcases left this week provided there's no delays.

Ze Diglett

Smash Champion
Writing Team
NNID
ZeDiglett
Man, can y'all imagine if the key art never leaked? We'd be here trying to guess whether the likes of Mrs. Puff and Gerald are playable or not based on these renders! That'd be fun, I think.
Then again, knowing these leakers, we'd probably just know which ones are playable by now anyway.

ivanlerma

Smash Champion
Man, can y'all imagine if the key art never leaked? We'd be here trying to guess whether the likes of Mrs. Puff and Gerald are playable or not based on these renders! That'd be fun, I think.
Then again, knowing these leakers, we'd probably just know which ones are playable by now anyway.
ya, it's as if they want us to get mad at the roster to not buy the game or just show us something because "GUys LoOK At ThIs!" you know?

Last edited:

KatKit

Smash Lord
My theory for Stevia is actually Vicky. She also pretends to be kind and she's more antagonistic than Angelica and alot more interesting as far as moveset potential goes, in my opinion

Another one is Asami Sato, but it's more of a stretch. Asami is legitimately a sweetheart and the most loyal character in the series but her father isn't. Plus in the early days alot of the fandom speculated she was going to betray the gang, ahaha. And stevia is a leaf, and Korra had the whole "be the leaf" thing. And the show was banned in a country for being hella gay

Even if I just showed back up recently, I'm unsure on if I'll stick around the boards. I plan to enjoy the game and rather talk along those lines, I don't want to have to constantly be a person that tries to outbalance the people who feel negative about it. ttyl
Aww, we're gonna miss ya! Keep doing your thing and enjoy the game

Anyway, I personally like leaks. The speculation can be fun and silly. And sometimes it's nice just knowing what to expect and seeing what turns out to be true. I feel bad for the devs, though

Last edited:

darkvortex

Smash Lord
pretty sure the person said that Stevia is just a code name and they aren't sure how it connects.

RileyXY1

Smash Hero
Same with me, but with Lincoln.

Why cut him and have two stages but his sister being the single rep!?
And now the closest we're ever gonna get to a playable Lincoln is getting Clyde and having Lincoln be a part of his moveset.

DeviousFish

Smash Apprentice
late cause everything got leaked oh well, I wasn't active enough cause I've seen most things that already been posted. But I think qg can back me up here, we both saw stuff way earlier anyways. Not all,but you know

darkvortex

Smash Lord
It's seemingly pretty confirmed that non of the DLC will be vets, at least for season 1. But I think if we get any ever it'll be catdog and oblina as they're the only ones from their own series and I kinda doubt they make them cameos. Sandy and toph I think will be cameos

Teeb147

Smash Legend
Aww, we're gonna miss ya! Keep doing your thing and enjoy the game

Anyway, I personally like leaks. The speculation can be fun and silly. And sometimes it's nice just knowing what to expect and seeing what turns out to be true. I feel bad for the devs, though
I'll come back around for some of the announcements and video drops and stuff. I like talking about the game, I just want to go off more the positive vibes for it more :D. Thank you though :).
I was a bit emotional and still figuring out what I wanted, when I said what I did yesterday.

I like speculation to some degree for sure, I mean there's a reason I did for smash xD.

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
It's weird that people think NASB 2 has taken the concept of side characters getting in first "too far". 2 new series were added, both of which with their protagonists first, and only one main character got cut for a side character, that being the character everyone thought was boring (past tense seemingly?) - in fact, most of the cuts were the wacky side character picks, with one having a protagonist in their place

Last edited:

RileyXY1

Smash Hero
It's weird that people think NASB 2 has taken the side-over-protag thing "too far". 2 new series were added, both of which with their protagonists first, and only one main character got cut for a side character - in fact, most of the cuts were the wacky side character picks
Although they did cut one sort of main character for two side characters with one of them being WTF territory. They also pushed aside a major supporting protagonist for his sister who is a supporting villain, cut two members of a major group to add the other two in their place, and added a minor villain with only a few appearances over a major villain who is nothing but a boss.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Although they did cut one sort of main character for two side characters with one of them being WTF territory. They also pushed aside a major supporting protagonist for his sister who is a supporting villain, cut two members of a major group to add the other two in their place, and added a minor villain with only a few appearances over a major villain who is nothing but a boss.
Sidelined a side character for a very slightly, barely in fact, less important side character alongside a wacky pick, a sidekick for a secondary villain, 2 main characters for the other 2 main characters, and an overarching villain for a recurring villain... yeah, those aren't really big snubs, even compared to the first game. I don't know my Avatar, but I'm pretty sure that - popularity be damned - Azula is a more major part of the show than Zuko, right? Being one of the big bads?

Last edited:

LimeTH

Smash Lord
Azula is a more major part of the show than Zuko, right? Being one of the big bads?
If I'm frank, Zuko is probably the most important character in the series, like, possibly more than Aang.

I think they picked Azula because they wanted a clear cut villain and Azula is the most popular and prominent Avatar villain, whereas Zuko is known for his series long redemption story. He wouldn't have fit the bill unless they were deadset on season 1 Zuko.

And now the closest we're ever gonna get to a playable Lincoln is getting Clyde and having Lincoln be a part of his moveset.
Please stop.

Last edited:

darkvortex

Smash Lord
Sidelined a side character for a very slightly, barely in fact, less important side character alongside a wacky pick, a sidekick for a secondary villain, 2 main characters for the other 2 main characters, and an overarching villain for a recurring villain... yeah, those aren't really big snubs, even compared to the first game. I don't know my Avatar, but I'm pretty sure that - popularity be damned - Azula is a more major part of the show than Zuko, right? Being one of the big bads?
I wouldn't say more than zuko since he's the saskue \ vegeta \ riku etc of the series. But she's definitely up there in terms of being major.

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Warning Issued
Watch that we get Angelica but its the All-Grown Up one because "Fighting babies is a no-no".
That's the best Lincoln fans are gonna get, because it's unlikely he'll ever come back due to his low popularity.
Oh how much had changed. Typical Riley as usual.

Last edited:

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
If I'm frank, Zuko is probably the most important character in the series, like, possibly more than Aang.

I think they picked Azula because they wanted a clear cut villain and Azula is the most popular and prominent Avatar villain, whereas Zuko is known for his series long redemption story. He wouldn't have fit the bill unless they were deadset on season 1 Zuko.

Please stop.
I've been told that to help the moderation and help nip this problem in the bud, to start reporting these spam posts on sight. I'd suggest everyone else start doing the same.

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
I'm leaving this site for good. I've already asked a mod to delete my account.
Oh...

Um... sorry if we won't see each other again here.

Honestly, Nick All Star and its many, many leaks way before the first and sequel came out has revealed so much stuff.

ZeroJanitor

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
ZJ#732
NNID
ZeroJanitor
Switch FC
SW-3025-9002-7252
Azula is a more major part of the show than Zuko, right? Being one of the big bads?
Zuko's practically the second protagonist, his road to redemption is a major throughline for the series. Azula only really came into prominence during the second season, and while she's a more direct threat to the heroes most of the time, she's secondary to the real big bad, Fire Lord Ozai.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
This is a joke theory I am not suggesting seriously, but wouldn't it be funny if "Stevia" was as in "Steve". So either a platform-builder character or a square character.

All jokes aside, Angelica seems very convincing. Are there any Nickelodeon characters with a leaf or sugar theme going on?

Last edited:

KatKit

Smash Lord
This is a joke theory I am not suggesting seriously, but wouldn't it be funny if "Stevia" was as in "Steve". So either a platform-builder character or a square character.

All jokes aside, Angelica seems very convincing. Are there any Nickelodeon characters with a leaf or sugar theme going on?
I already mentioned this, but the same logic that folks are using for Angelica also apply to Vicky

And of course there's little things like this:

2C86B408-844F-4EEC-A0DA-F8B025E3E9EA.jpg

And the fact that she has a song about her from a character with good dental hygiene (Chip Skylark), and we all know what sugar does to teeth

But honestly it could be anyone, ahaha

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
I already mentioned this, but the same logic that folks are using for Angelica also apply to Vicky

And of course there's little things like this:

But honestly it could be anyone, ahaha
I'm not sure if you know this, but FOP has legal issues that have been preventing it from being added to the game - different company owns the rights outside of the US I believe. There's a lot of stuff we don't know, but either way there's probably some major dough involved that it'd be hard to risk on a side-over-protag pick

Last edited:
Top Bottom