• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nickelodeon All-Stars Brawl General Thread - All Star Brawl 2 Available Today!

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
Playtesters haven't commented on the spoilers AFAIK, but this is interesting
View attachment 377627
View attachment 377628
Note the only things that the actual playstester have said are:

1. Plankton was supposed to be DLC for the first game.
2. Had the devs been able to, a representative for the Fairly Oddparents would have been in the first game.

He has also implied, but not directly stated, that:
3. There are no unlockable characters in the game.

None of these are in regards to cuts, at all.

DrifloonEmpire

Smash Champion
1694626716346.png

Then what exactly is the validity behind this? Who IS this person?

Honestly, if we get all of those cuts I'm tempted to create a Lonely Roy-inspired comic starring them.

Last edited:

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing

Then what exactly is the validity behind this? Who IS this person?
That's the million dollar question, isn't it?

Judging by these screenshots, their name has the same color as a regular speculator, the magenta color. I'm away from my PC at the moment, so I can't check the Discord at this time, but can someone explain what color the pink represents in the NASB server?

That said, don't be surprised that the speculation channel is locked. Someone has the game. Be on the lookout for more leaks.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Now that cuts are all but confirmed, can we finally talk about something else? Supers? New items? Story mode interactions? Stages? New moves that aren't just taken from vets? DLC newcomers? Alt costumes?

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
And thus all interest I had in this game is lost.

Not even the beavers can save it for me.

What's the point when half the roster from the last game is gone? I may as well wait until it eventually gets its "EVERYONE IS HERE".
And what was the point of Hugh who was a massive request if you then just come him out next game?

Mamboo07 Mamboo07 I'm so sorry man, I really wanted to take you on with our favorite characters (Daggett and Lincoln)

Last edited:

FazDude

Smash Master
I don't think cuts 100% entirely ruin the game for me (even if I am sad for the likes of PTM, Hugh, Leo, Mikey, and Shredder) - My mains are still here, and even with less veterans coming back, all the reworks they're getting will probably keep the game fresh for me.

that said entirely unrelated statement: i wanna point out the extra s in the "all-stars" in the thread's name bugs me beyond reasonable measure

Last edited:

RileyXY1

Smash Hero
Same. Unless the Helga website leak saves us, I've lost basically all of my enthusiasm.

We're gonna see a fanbase that's split between two games, and that's not a divide you want, especially early on.
Yeah. Only Helga and Lincoln have any hope left, the former due to being leaked through the website (and I don’t think that they would make a website page for an NPC) and the latter due to a second stage from his series being confirmed and every other series’ stage counts line up perfectly with the leaks.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
I'm pretty sure NASB 2 isn't meant to be a replacement for NASB 1. I've seen a few playtesters comment on how they play both, I doubt anyone BTS is concerned about "splitting up the playerbase", especially with how fundamentally different they are - hell, GameMill probably wants both games to sell at once given how NKR1 is still making dough.

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
It feels utterly off that Lincoln is cut but Lucy stays...
Yeah. Only Helga and Lincoln have any hope left, the former due to being leaked through the website (and I don’t think that they would make a website page for an NPC) and the latter due to a second stage from his series being confirmed and every other series’ stage counts line up perfectly with the leaks.
Dude you need to accept it. They're all cut, you won. Be happy you did.

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Top Bottom