• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nice Point Mafia Day 6 (5/8 to Lynch, Deadline: Saturday the 19th at Midnight)

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
I was originally going to make Clownbot my mafia guy, btw.
^ this is truth

however, Clwonbot hammered and this screwed up things a bit (we went after Clownbot cause he didn't seem connected with anyone). so, we went after Sold2, who was also a bit quiet.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
I think I mentioned early on, sometime around D2 to JF or Rockin that Cello was an indy "Sibling", and not a "Lover". I think I also called Kat as his partner :x. Oh well, it's my fault for not making those ideas go through.

I don't know what to think about this set-up. Claims really ruined scum, they process of eliminationed everything to us. Everyone in the game has a role that's confirmable by night actions (Nicholas's role can only be confirmed if he successfully "doctors", or if I die and he becomes a mason with me), except for me, JF, and TPK. Rockin's is confirmable by PM ability... which is a really iffy ability anyways. Even Mentosman's role was a big slap in the face to us, since he was basically a "Vanilla townie, with the extra bonus of being confirmed Hercules/vanilla townie/gift giver thing."

JF and Rockin were the funniest scum-team ever though. Didn't talk that much about this game, though. JF gots good taste in anime lol.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
I remember you saying something about that. I really wanted to shoot at Kata not clown the night we did.

haha, everytime s2 and i talked about the game we always derailed into something else.

M.K

Level 55
I told ya'll to kill Cello.
Basically he ran this game with a flick of his finger. X/ Same thing that Marshy did in Scum Wars and ChibiCat in Smash Bros. Mafia.

:/

Ronike

Smash Ace
No role pm was ever made for gotenks (we made them as we went) but a succesful fusion was bp double voter for 1 night. And it essentially cleared you. Really upset you didn't fuse as that was the whole reason I made a dbz mafia

sold, I dunno what your talkin about. Rockin could have played his power off as being able to deliver night messages, jungle was scouter, something town had two of, and you got a yak that didn't negate abilities or prevent an nk, essentially giving mafia 3 kills in 1 night. Jailer was found o be lying (due to miscommunication, xiivi thought he was just a searchblocker instead of full jailer and I didn't catch it til day 5 sorry bout that) hercule was lying every time he said he blocked someone (honestly don't know what the gift thing was), and chaotzu was nothing into veng, something impossible to verify. So yeah.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Ehh, our roles/possible safeclaims were still a lot more questionable than their roles, outside of SSBF not knowing his role. Oh well.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
I secretly wanted twilight to happen!... me and cello had a little scene scripted with quotes from the androids. I was gonna open up with:

"it's time to put an end to this game, don't you think..........17?"

... dramatic... >_>

but never mind that - it was fun! Thanks Ronike for hosting!

The plan was to lynch all scum first, and then start framing townies as indies... which worked well with swords being vig. Swords maximised the rate in which we'd hit scum so he was really instrumental.

Also I thought cello was yakked considering his claim D1, and he thought I was yakked based on various disagreements... cue lots of drama =( xiivi can definitely confirm this lol

@nich - why did you lie about teaching me flight btw?

@Cello - squishy itty bitty love doll... and we weren't even lovers. So much for having our baby then! I said this game would be quick and painless in the first pm I sent you so GG!, and thanks.

@Mentos - that present... the detonation... I was worried that would spell the end of the androids.

@Ronike - we were considering recruiting nich if we made a wish. I thought swords had the final ball actually. personally I would have liked Marron to come into the game just to see the effects...

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Nah, OS figured/assumed that town was going to eventually tear Cello apart if Mafia were to play nice on his terms and let him lead. Unfortunately, that didn't happen much as planned

sold2, you probably told JF the sibiling thing. I don't think Iwas told, and even if I was, not like wasn't trying to kill him anyway.

my last night action wouldn't have mattered much (I was debating on either Nich or Kat. I decided to kill nich as possible lover to cello due to me wanting Kat alive).

Killing kat on N3 wouldn't have mattered much since...well...he was a 1 time bp.

what's up with the bp gayness? D:

Ronike

Smash Ace
Wait Nick, you didn't give kat flight? *is confused*

anyways, the reason for the jailer, full bp, and 1 time bp, and Indy kinda bps was simple: every night had a possibility of 3 kills (mafia, vig, absorb) plus yak and 1 time vig and a vig wish = 7 possible swing in one night!

D

Deleted member

Great game everyone.

To be honest, I could have done a lot better in this game, especially during Lylo. I was so confident at the end that town would win that I was shocked when I found out that Kataef and Cello Marl were co-independents that won instead. I guess I got lazy near the end of the game and that's not good.

Hopefully with more experience I'll get better at Mafia. But I will say this. I am proud of the fact that I did better then in Smash Bros. Mafia, where I did horribly.

Ronike

Smash Ace
alrighty, heres basic roles + training:

[collapse=roles]
Mafia:
Babidi:
Lv. 1: Yakuza Recruitment
Lv. 2: Cannot Level
Lv. 3: Cannot Level
Safe Claim: Yamcha

Cell:
Lv. 1: Can visit someone as anyone. (No effect)
Lv. 2: Can choose to kill as anyone (1 night)
Lv. 3: Can whisper as anyone (1 nights)
Safe Claim: Dende (knows no doc)

Freiza:
Lv. 1: No power
Lv. 2: Roleblocker (1 nights)
Lv. 3: Voteblocker or Roleblocker (1 nights)
Scouter: Always finds a dragonball if searches.
Safe Claim: Tien

Indy:
Buu:
Lv. 1: Abductor: Gains the Lv. 1 powers of all people he abducts. When he dies, all abducted are released.
Lv. 2: No leveling
Lv. 3: No leveling
SK last man standing win con
Cannot abduct Babidi or Babidi's Yakuza target - Wins in endgame vs. 1 mafia.
Unrecruitable?
Safe Claim: King Kai

Indy2:
Android 17:
Android 18: Life linked, vote linked: require 2/3 vote (rounded down) to be lynched, but votes on one count on the other. Bulletproof unless both hit (not necessarily at the same time)
Unrecruitable
Safe Claims: Krillin, Chi-Chi

Town:
Goku:
Lv. 1 Comparison Cop
Lv. 2 Cop
Lv. 3 Choice of Cop or Comp.
Look to the stars Gohan
Vegeta Lv. 1 Vig every other night
Lv. 2: Vig Every Night loses scouter
Lv. 3 Dayvig regains scouter
Scouter: Always find a dragonball if searches
Gohan Lv. 1: Hidden Kills hammerer or killer of Goku not abducted
Lv. 2 Teacher: Can give the role of 1 time Vig, 1 time tracker, or 1 time blockproof(next night) Can give each once.
Lv. 3 Bulletproof (was supposed to lose teaching)
Can communicate with dead goku
Goten Lv. 1 Watcher
Lv. 3 Power Carries over to Fusion (must choose)
Fusion Dance
Trunks (kid): Lv. 1 Stalker
Lv. 3 Power Carries over to Fusion (must choose)
Fusion Dance
Gotenks:
Fused: Vote counts as two. Fusion wears off after one day and night phase. Fusees may not fuse again until on full day and night phase has passed. Bulletproof and recruitproof.
Piccolo: Lv.1 Jailer/ force training
Lv. 2: Jailer/choose to train
Lv. 3: Jailer/ tracker (as in learns where said player was going before getting jailed)
Bulma: Dragon Radar: Always finds a dragonball if searches.
Hercule: Perma Vanilla that gets a random mock role upon training.
Chaotzu: Lv. 1 Nothing
Lv. 2 Venge (1 night)
Lv. 3 Venge/Suicide Vig (1 night)[/collapse]

The original role PMs (minus names and pics):

[collapse=Role PMs]
Roles:

Babidi:
"That's the problem with cronies... no matter how dumb they start off, they all end up trying to think for themselves!"

Welcome to Dragon Ball Z Mafia, Player. You are Babidi, amazing wizard and part 2 of a terrible pun. You are the Mafia Yakuza

Active Abilities:
AWizardDidIt: At night, you may PM me the action Recruit: Playername. You will recruit this player into the mafia using your magic, and they retain any abilities and dragonballs they may have. However, that player will inevitably turn on you and kill you immediately upon being recruited, so if you wanted to stay alive, tough noogies. There are a few players that cannot be recruited, but if they cannot be recruited, you will be told so and won't be killed.

Mafia Night Kill: At night, you must send me the action Kill: Playername (no one is an acceptable answer). That person will die in the morning, barring any protection. If you die, this responsibility falls to Cell, then Freiza, then the recruited Player (if there is one)

Passive Abilities:

Mafia Communication: You are a part of the Mafia, along with Cell (player name) and Freiza (player name). The three of you may communicate at anytime. You don't need to send me transcripts, but I would appreciate if you would tell me the general gist of your plans occasionally via AIM.

Safe Claim: Yamcha is not in this game.

Win Condition: The Mafia wins when it is no longer possible for the mafia to lose all of its members.

Cell:
"Such a fighter's spirit, I will enjoy absorbing you…"

Welcome to Dragon Ball Z Mafia, Player. You are the larval form of Cell, the bio-engineered masterpiece of Dr. Gero. You are the Mafia Visitor/Tricker.

Active Abilities: Varied DNA: You may choose to appear as a different player at night by sending me the command Form of: Playername. Anyone who sees you will be told they see the other player. You may use both this action and your Useless Usefull Power at night.

Useless Useful Power: You may visit one person at night by sending me the command Visit: Playername This has no effect upon your visitee. You may use both this and your Varied DNA at night.

Mafia Night Kill: At night, Babidi must send me the action Kill: Playername (no one is an acceptable answer). That person will die in the morning, barring any protection. If he dies, this responsibility falls to you, then Freiza, then the recruited Player (if there is one)

Passive Abilities:

Mafia Communication: You are a part of the Mafia, along with Freiza (player name) and Freiza (player name). The three of you may communicate at anytime. You don't need to send me transcripts, but I would appreciate if you would tell me the general gist of your plans occasionally via AIM.

Safe Claim: Dende is not in this game. In addition, there is no doctor in this game.

Win Condition: The Mafia wins when it is no longer possible for the mafia to lose all of its members.

Freiza:
" There're three things I refuse to tolerate: cowardice, bad haircuts, and millitary insurrection"

Welcome to Dragon Ball Z Mafia, Player. You are Freiza, the ever arrogant and apeophobic tyrant. Sadly however, you are the weakest of your mafia trio and have no powers besides your scouter.

Active Abilities:
Mafia Night Kill: At night, Babidi must send me the action Kill: Playername (no one is an acceptable answer). That person will die in the morning, barring any protection. If you die, this responsibility falls to Cell, then you, then the recruited Player (if there is one)

Passive Abilities:

Scouter: When you search for a dragonball, you will always find at least one unless all 7 have been found.

Mafia Communication: You are a part of the Mafia, along with Babidi (player name) and Freiza (player name). The three of you may communicate at anytime. You don't need to send me transcripts, but I would appreciate if you would tell me the general gist of your plans occasionally via AIM.

Safe Claim: Tien is not in this game.

Buu:
"Me Buu, Kill you!!!"

Welcome to Dragon Ball Z Mafia, Player. You are Majin Buu, the bubble-gum devastator of the universe. You are an Independent Absorber.

Active Abilities: Absorb: At night, you may absorb one player by sending me the command Absorb: Playername. That player will be removed from the game and only you will be told his alignment and powers.

Borrowed Powers: At night you may use the active ability of one player you have absorbed by sending me their action command and a target.

Passive Abilities

None

Win Condition: You win when you are the last remaining player.
Android 17:
" Tell me, are all you Saiyans so full of yourselves? Is this how you hide your incompetence? We androids will always be superior to your kind."

Welcome to Dragon Ball Z Mafia, Player. You are Android 17, the smug male component of the Android duo. You are an Independent Dedicated Sibling.

Active Abilities

None

Passive Abilities

You Win Together: You will not be lynched until you have reached 2/3 majority.

You Lose Together: Votes on Android 18 (playername) also count on you. This does not show on vote counts.

Sibling Protection: You will not be killed by a night kill unless Android 18 has been targeted by a night kill at some point as well.

Sibling Communication: You may communicate at any time with Android 18 (playername). You do not need to send me any transcripts, but I would appreciate being told you plans occasionally on AIM.

Win Condition: You win when it is no longer possible for you to be killed.

Safe claim: Krillin is not in this game.

Android 18:
"Whoever owns these clothes should have their optic sensors adjusted. They are obviously malfunctioning.""

Welcome to Dragon Ball Z Mafia, Player. You are Android 18, the nihilistic female component of the Android duo. You are an Independent Dedicated Sibling.

Active Abilities

None

Passive Abilities

You Win Together: You will not be lynched until you have reached 2/3 majority.

You Lose Together: Votes on Android 17 also count on you. This does not show on vote counts.

Sibling Protection: You will not be killed by a night kill unless Android 17 has been targeted by a night kill at some point as well.

Sibling Communication: You may communicate at any time with Android 17 (playername). You do not need to send me any transcripts, but I would appreciate being told you plans occasionally on AIM.

Win Condition: You win when it is no longer possible for you to be killed.

Safe Claim: Chi-chi is not in this game.

Goku:
" Look, I have everything I ever wanted right here on Earth!"

Welcome to Dragon Ball Z Mafia, Player. You are Goku, the sometimes idiotic and naïve, yet always good Saiyan. You are a Town Comparison Cop

Active Abilities:
Comparison: At night, you may send me the command Compare: playername and playername You will be told whether these players are of the Same alignment or Different Allignment. You may not choose yourself as a target.

Passive Abilities:
None

Win Condition: You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.
Vegeta:
"IT'S OVER 9000!!!"

Welcome to Dragon Ball Z Mafia, Player. You are Vegeta, the hot headed Saiyan prince who seems to hold quite the grudge against his scouter. You are a Town Vigilante

Active Abilities:
Gallick Gun!!: Every other night, you may send me the command Kill: PLAYERNAME and that player will die, barring any protection. You begin the game able to use this power, and if you choose not to use it on a night you can, you will be able to use it the next night

Passive Abilities:
Scouter: Despite loving to crush your scouter, you realize it has a tactical advantage and is therefore worthwhile to keep around. Or at least, worthwhile to keep around extras to replace the ones you crush. At any rate, the scouter guarantees that if you search for a dragonball you will find at least one that night unless all 7 have already been found.

Gohan:
"STOP HURTING MY DADDY!!!"

Welcome to Dragon Ball Z Mafia, Player. You are Gohan, first born toddler of Goku who seems to have some hidden potential. You don't seem to have any powers, but are town alligned.

Active Abilities:
None

Passive Abilities:
None

Win Condition: You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated

Goten:
" Kid Trunks: SO, what are you going to buy with your winnings?
Goten: I dont know. Toys, I guess.
Kid Trunks: Your such a toddler. "

Welcome to Dragon Ball Z Mafia, Player. You are Goten, the trouble seeking second son of Goku and best friend of Trunks (Playername). You are a Town aligned Watching Masoned Fuser.

Active Abilities:
I've Got My Eye On You: At night, you may send me the command Watch: Playername You will be informed who visits that player that night. You may not choose yourself as a target.

Fusion Dance: At any point during the day, you and your partner may choose to fuse. To do this, you and he must each post three posts. These posts must phonetically resemble this pattern: 1.Fu 2. Sion 3.Ha. You may not use post filler such as "10 chars" and as the rules state, no hidden text. If these three posts are completely identical (spelling and punctuation wise) and posted at the exact same time, the fusion will succeed. If not, you will still be fused, but the outcome will not be quite so powerful. You may not use this power on consecutive days and the fusion lasts until the same day number of the next mafia Day.

I realize this is a confusing role, so please get me on aim so I may better explain it.

Passive Abilities:
Masonry: You may speak with Trunks, Playername, at any time during the day or night. You don't need to send me transcripts, but I would appreciate if you would tell me the general gist of your plans occasionally via AIM.

Win Condition: You win when all threats to the town are eliminated.

Trunks:
"Kid Trunks: SO, what are you going to buy with your winnings?
Goten: I dont know. Toys, I guess.
Kid Trunks: Your such a toddler. "

Welcome to Dragon Ball Z Mafia, Player. You are the Trunks, the chaotic son of Vegeta and best friend of Goten, playername. You are a Town aligned stalker mason.

Active Abilities:
Hey, where do you think you're going?: At night, you may send me the command Stalk: Playername You will be informed who that player visits that night.

Fusion Dance: At any point during the day, you and your partner may choose to fuse. To do this, you and he must each post three posts. These posts must phonetically resemble this pattern: 1.Fu 2. Sion 3.Ha. You may not use post filler such as "10 chars" and as the rules state, no hidden text. If these three posts are completely identical (spelling and punctuation wise) and posted at the exact same time, the fusion will succeed. If not, you will still be fused, but the outcome will not be quite so powerful. You may not use this power on consecutive days and the fusion lasts until the same day number of the next mafia Day.

I realize this is a confusing role, so please get me on aim so I may better explain it.

Passive Abilities:
Masonry: You may speak with Goten, Playername, at any time during the day or night. You don't need to send me transcripts, but I would appreciate if you would tell me the general gist of your plans occasionally via AIM.

Win Condition: You win when all threats to the town are eliminated.

Piccolo:
"Never train children in front of their mothers. It's always trouble."

Welcome to Dragon Ball Z Mafia, Player. You are Piccolo, the Namekian guardian of earth. You are a Town Jailer.

Active Abilities:
Imprison: At night, you may send me the command Imprison: Playername. That player will neither perform any night actions, nor will they be effected by any night actions. In addition, this player will also be forced to train.

Passive Abilities:
None

Bulma:
"Somebody help me! I'm too young and pretty to die!"

Welcome to Dragon Ball Z Mafia, Player. You are Bulma, the enthusiastic inventor extraordinaire. You are Town aligned with a Scouter.

Active Abilites:
None

Passive Abilities:
Scouter: When you search for a dragonball, you will always find at least one unless all 7 have been found.

Hercule:
"I, Hercule, will find out what tricks he's up to!"

Welcome to Dragon Ball Z Mafia, Player. You are Hercule, amazing savior of the earth! You are a Town Role Blocker.

Active Abilities:
Threaten: At night, you may send me the command Roleblock: Playername. You will go visit this player and scare them into staying in that night and therefore not be able to use any ability that night. All right!

Passive Abilities:
None

Chaotzu:
"It's the only way, Tien. Don't worry. I'm not afraid. And if I can save you, then it's worth dying for."

Welcome to Dragon Ball Z Mafia, Player. You are Chaotzu, the eternally loyal best friend of Tien. You are a Vanilla Townie.

Active Abilities:
None

Passive Abilities:
None

[/collapse]

And Everyones roles:

Mafia:
bab: OS*
cell: Rockin*
Freeza: Jungle

Buu: Meta-Kirby*

Androids:
17: Cello*
18: Kataefi*

Town:
Goku: Sold2*
Vegeta: Swords*
Gohan: Nick*
Goten: Clownbot*
Trunks: Hilt/gheb* (Gotenks Hydra Names: Chilltown (anagram of hilt and clown), Clilt (the bad name))
Piccolo: SSBF*
Bulma: Xonar*
Herc: Mentos*
Chiao: TPK*

Ronike

Smash Ace
@Mafia: You guys did well I feel you prolly coulda won had town not been so trustful of Cello and if you got to yak later. Oh well.
bab: OS: I maintain you could have played better, but yes, you did get pretty badly screwed by me, which I am sorry for. If it makes you feel any better, all killing roles targeted you N1, so had you not felt forced to yak, you might not have gotten to yak at all. Also, to my knowledge, you never broke the game, you just found a few things the rules didn't cover adequately, so I felt compelled to fix them. Having players be able to prove they didn't have balls wouldn't have changed too much I don't think and if anything would have been pro-town. And the trade dragonball vs dragonballs wouldn't really have come into play either I don't feel, but w/e. I am interested to hear how you would have won in 3 nights tho...

cell: Rockin: You just had some bad luck man... I do feel you played well outside of the luck problems.

Freeza: Jungle: Needed more activity from you. Dunno what else really.

Sold2: Besides not defending Gheb I thought you played well for both sides from what I saw. Again, this is taking into account I wasn't checking up too much, but yeah, you played well I thought.

Buu: Meta-Kirby: Bad luck trying to absorb the one person you couldn't N1 and then coming under fire d2. You coulda been crazy powerful if you lasted long enough. Oh well

Androids: You guys played real well, especally cello, Im gonna be real scared of you from now on.
17: Cello*
18: Kataefi*

Town:
Vegeta: Swords: You had some... interesting kill choices to say the least. When you get to endgame ya gotta think a little harder on who you're gonna kill.
Gohan: Nick: Android MVP for sure. Just trusted the wrong person. Just like everyone else. Thought you played well besides that though.
Goten: Clownbot: WHY DIDN'T YOU GUYS FUSE >:( Oh and didn't it raise any alarms when you asked to follow Rockin and got results about swords?
Trunks: Hilt/Gheb (Chilltown, Clilt)
Piccolo: SSBF: Sorry about your role, if its any consolation, I thought you played the role very well and the game wasn't half bad either. Just dont tunnel as much endgame.
Bulma: Xonar: Personally, I thought you shouldnt have searched N1 as it gave maf an extra ball, but omniscience is 20/20. Good play besides that, the trade plan in particular was good if only it hadnt been forbidden by the rules :(
Herc: Mentos: Being Hercule and being told your role works by scaring the target didn't raise alarms at all?
Chiao: TPK: You died early... Shoulda defended better.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
bab: OS: I maintain you could have played better, but yes, you did get pretty badly screwed by me, which I am sorry for. If it makes you feel any better, all killing roles targeted you N1, so had you not felt forced to yak, you might not have gotten to yak at all. Also, to my knowledge, you never broke the game, you just found a few things the rules didn't cover adequately, so I felt compelled to fix them. Having players be able to prove they didn't have balls wouldn't have changed too much I don't think and if anything would have been pro-town. And the trade dragonball vs dragonballs wouldn't really have come into play either I don't feel, but w/e. I am interested to hear how you would have won in 3 nights tho...
It does, since that was my intention, hahaha.

Clownbot

Smash Lord
When I received my Results PM I figured I was redirected or something but the information in it was still accurate.

And sorry for not fusing -_- Neither me, Hilt, nor Gheb wanted to run the risk of it since we didn't know what exactly would happen as a result. I mentioned the possibility of being Bulletproof to both of them, though, because I thought it would be odd should you not give us some sort of protection.

M.K

Level 55
Since the game is finally over, can we hear/see what OS pointed out as the "most game-breaking thing evar"?

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Bulma: Xonar: Personally, I thought you shouldnt have searched N1 as it gave maf an extra ball, but omniscience is 20/20. Good play besides that, the trade plan in particular was good if only it hadnt been forbidden by the rules :(
Figured Doc would've protected me, ohwell.

I talked to Cello about the game when it was basicly over and it only confirmed my disappointment in people not digging further in his/kat's roles D:

M.K

Level 55
....Ah, i see.

Congrats Cello. I hate you for being so good at this.
Your playstyle is like trying to convince an anorexic patient to eat.

>_> Frustrating, yet cunning.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Scum completely outplayed town. Kataefi and Cello are like the best players here and OS / Rockin / Jungle is a pretty experienced mafia team. I wish I got to live longer and mentos would've been more active then we could've rolled this thing for town :p
Seriously though swords, do you really think it's a smart idea to vig like the two most experienced players and one of them going into lylo? Mentos is the kind of player that can win a game for town in lylo he's like the last player in that roster I would vig.

I feared that fusing would turn out to be like a double-edged sword. I didn't know whether we would've been able to keep our investigation powers, which were pretty beast. Not only could we investigate but we could also SHARE our investigation at any time. I thought it'd be safer to keep that for now since neither me nor Clown get lynched a lot (and neither of us gets killed a lot either).

:059:

Mayling

BRoomer
BRoomer
Good job big bubby Cello. I'm so proud of you.

Good job Kat. How was teaming with Cello?? A trip, I bet. Maybe we should hydra again sometime. :bee:

SwordsRbroken

Smash Apprentice
I should have killed cello instead of mentos. But, majority of town was going to push for me/mentos as the lynch. *looks at nich* So at their pushing, i killed mentos. Wrong move. :/ If i had gotten a wish, it would have been me being able to daykill/multiple night kill.

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
I think the game might have been slightly anti-town. I mean, D1-D4 had only one mislynch, but D5 was mylo. Still though, cello played brilliantly. I never saw him as scum. I was thinking towards the end "I really hope cello isn't scum"... Ah well. Had I gotten a wish, I think i'd have un-yakked the cop and revived him...

Still, I think I was satisfied with how I played this game. I was on all mafia lynches, as well as the Indy lynch.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Swords, the most awesome part of being a vig is that you can kill people without asking questions. Not a role to sheep around with.

:059:

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Man, I finally figured Cello and Kata out on the night I was vigged:( Granted no one really took thoughts of non-town Cello seriously most of the game, so I may not have been able to do anything anyway, but I finally figured it out just as it was too late.

And Ronike, I suspected the possibility of a joke role like I had from the beginning just based on the character, and each consecutive failure made me more and more confident. I flat out said when I claimed that my role failed every time, but I wanted to use it for leverage earlier on.

Well played though everyone.

Top Bottom