• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Niagara Thread

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
I love how every time you guys are like "Yeah awesome! Come visit! WE TOTALLY WANNA FIGHT YOU!" I'm just sitting here going wtf. I don't know anyone on the boards, love it.

But yeah come up and Smash, and Max, I am totally gonna hold you to yer word on that pizza thing. Quoted for future reference.

Though I'd SUPER look forward to any potential visits. If such a visit were to happen, Taco Pizza would be on the house (trust me, it's worth it)

Sliq

Smash Master
Well, I'm pretty much willing to smash with anyone anytime during the week after I get off work (5) as long as you live within like 40 miles of my place.

My address:

686 Girard Ave
East Aurora, NY
14052-1833

I'd rather play at your place as I ain't got a TV in my room, and I don't really know my roommates that well. Just mapquest my place to yours, and if the drive is roughly an hour or less I'm basically up for smash whenever. Just send me a PM or hit me up on AIM.

Miller

Smash Lord
Well, I'm pretty much willing to smash with anyone anytime during the week after I get off work (5) as long as you live within like 40 miles of my place.

My address:

686 Girard Ave
East Aurora, NY
14052-1833

I'd rather play at your place as I ain't got a TV in my room, and I don't really know my roommates that well. Just mapquest my place to yours, and if the drive is roughly an hour or less I'm basically up for smash whenever. Just send me a PM or hit me up on AIM.
St. Catharines is roughly 51 miles away from your place, it would take about 1 hour to get here.

AtmaSword

Smash Rookie
So yeah hey guys err ATMA was already taken as a name so i had to fiddle around a bit to get one i liked but hey. Sorry i havent been able to come out to the bi weeklies, but work and school and work have been kicking me *** lately, good news is, il be done school for the year by the end of April, so i hope to be brawling with u guys shortly.
Ps: this is Alex in case u didnt know, word

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Yes Niko & Percon. I'm hearing more and more about you two on the boards. It is now time for me to personally investigate.

Me and a few others are coming down to your next brawl thing, to see how we fare. We've got a few good brawlers here too. Lets see how this new game translates our melee play. Toronto is comin' for you guys!

Miller

Smash Lord
Aww I didnt even get a mention :(
But it'll be awesome having you down, looking forward to some really fun matches. Dont forget to bring your competitive game ;)

Miller

Smash Lord
I already know who you are, but im just making sure you dont forget it behind. Ive done it before, didn't turn out pretty :(

Percon

Smash Lord
You don't know how happy this makes me.

Other than Niko going up to GTA that once, we haven't really had much Brawl experience outside of our tiny little community. So you can imagine that it pleases me to no end that we're going to get a visit from some other players. And the only time I remember meeting you IRL was about 6 months ago when you showed me how much I had to improve in Melee. Regardless, though... can't wait! :D

(April Fools might make this message awkward :p)

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
I remember you coming with Niko and the F a l c o tht plays with his foot. All of you guys are cool.

I still play melee more than I do brawl, but I'm trying to even it out.

Niko_K

Smash Master
Well when you plan on coming down (hopefully during the biweekly) I would definitely be able to host you and a bunch of others. Though I am terribly rusty in melee we can still play it :p Though my focus is in brawl because its fresh. Catching up to you guys in melee would be pretty hard and with a new game it would be better to grow with the community instead of trail behind.

Out of curiosity who else would you be bringing with you?

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Niko: I'm all for brawl. I still play melee, because its a game I've been playing for years - and one I believe I'm good at. Brawl though, well I've already written two mini-guides, and I play it literally every single day...

So I guess the growing with the community part is a given. I like it that everyone gets to start over again.

I'd be bringing C 3(charles), JL(Julian), Ambrose(Ambrose...), and myself. Others too, if they felt they'd want to come.

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
Bunch of TO peeps comming eh? Looks like I can't miss the next bi... er tri-weekly. I am so oblivious to eveyone who is considered good. I know C3, thats it... and that's only cause I played him in his first brawl match.

Alex, welcome to the boards, bout ****ing time you came on. Just to let you know Max, Alex's Falco is mass good now. Owned my Pika multiple times... and I mean OWNED. We'll have to see how he does against the crew, not really knowing their playstyle like he knows mine.

Percon

Smash Lord
I'd be bringing C 3(charles), JL(Julian), Ambrose(Ambrose...), and myself. Others too, if they felt they'd want to come.
That'd be great!

Just to let you know Max, Alex's Falco is mass good now. Owned my Pika multiple times... and I mean OWNED. We'll have to see how he does against the crew, not really knowing their playstyle like he knows mine.
Sounds good. I'd like to all get together before the next SB@N.

Percon

Smash Lord
Next one's on the 19th. We all decided to make them triweeklies instead of Biweeklies because I think it worked better with the GTA schedule. Or something.

Miller

Smash Lord
this thread was dieing so it needed some no u to its diet

Miller says:
no u
Miller says:
no u
- тнє pяовlєм // язδּяυм - says:
c-c-c-c-combo breaker!
Miller says:
no u
no u
Miller says:
no u
no me
Miller says:
u fail
you bail
Miller says:
no u
lol you never played the rhyming game?
Miller says:
it fails
lol play you nub
Miller says:
fine
rhyme with this?
Miller says:
no u dis
i gotta piss
emos cant rhyme
Miller says:
i gotta take a couple ****s
Miller says:
(it works because it ends in s)
lol you fail
emos cant rhyme XD
Miller says:
NO U
no u
Miller says:
no u
Miller says:
dude thats the true rhyming game
Miller says:
just say no u over again
no u
Miller says:
no u
no u
Miller says:
no u
no u
Miller says:
no u
no u
Miller says:
no u
no u
Miller says:
no u
no u
Miller says:
no u
no u
Miller says:
no u
no u
Miller says:
no
no u
Miller says:
haha
I win!
Miller says:
i missed teh U
lol post this convo on niagara thread!XD
Miller says:
NO U
fine
Miller says:
jokes
Miller says:
i just wanted to say no u
lol
okay go post it
Miller says:
haha k
XD

Niko_K

Smash Master
For real. This tournament is going to be amazing. I DEFINITELY will be practicing this week a lot. Do you guys need hosting because I can arrange for it if necessary.

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
Uh... the Toronto guys are coming down, remember? Like, 4 or 5 of them.

Yeeeaaah...

But of course I'm gonna do my best AND I'LL BE A WINNER NO MATTER WHAT

*runs away crying*
Sorry Max, but unless I get sidetracked by some lovely chickitas then I'm gonna be there to teach you a thing or two about Smash. Consider this a challange! Get ready to sweat my friend...

So yeah... make sure you wear deodorant or something... cause if you start sweating EVERYWHERE then duuuuuuude.... gross... course... considering how much of a sausage fest the triweekly will be... that basement is gonna stink something fierce of dude BO... but yeah... Challenge.

Werd.

Miller

Smash Lord
Rob, You'll have to get past me first
Which you have yet to accomplish ;)

And yea, I can only stay till 4:30, I got work at like 5 but If i come home that night ill ride my bike down and get really really high :D

Top Bottom