• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Niagara Thread

Niko_K

Smash Master
(Kevin on nikos account) Lololol jamie we have like 3 new massive troll ideas. next time i go over or you come to my house we will do it.

Barbeque

Smash Journeyman
If anyone from Niagara besides Max, Kevin and Niko that want to play brawl, PM me with your FC and ill PM you back with mine :p

EDIT: People outside Niagara would be even better.

Thor'axe the Impaler

Smash Rookie
I am challenging anyone to a MM arm wrestle! Left or right hands I don't care =]
Deal! You're going down Dzenan! 2 bucks says that me and my rippling triceps win.

Have fun at the tournament today guys *goes to work* and someone say hi to Djiana(hope i spelt that right) for me.
Hey, don't worry, I don't think anything happened today. One's the 29th, are you going to that? Come on, you've gotta, it's been way too long!

P.S. Tch, I can't believe you spelled my name wrong. Now I'm PISSED. (Dejana)

Miller

Smash Lord
Ohh it isnt french, I was wondering because I tried multiple French translators to convert the text to english.

Thor'axe the Impaler

Smash Rookie
Ohh it isnt french, I was wondering because I tried multiple French translators to convert the text to english.
Oh, I wouldn't use em, they're pretty crappy. I'll try something in one I found online.

Ovo vjerovatno nece uspjeti.
("This probably won't work" is what it says)

This trust nece manage.

Nice. ^

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
I think I might take Snake up again. I think I need to alternate between peeps so that I don't get too predictable.
Good call, our last Pika vs. Wario match was very close. Though I think a few people are gonna be worried about you picking Snake back up.

I'm cool with it, he seemed to fit yer style.

P.S. Learn Snake Kamakazi move. If it hasn't recieved a name yet (i don't check the snake boards) then Snakekazi sounds gay enough to be its name. I did it a few times against Alex when i was at high percentages. Managed to plant the C4 on myself and blow it up at close range taking us both out. It was awesome.

Can't remember exactly how to do it, but I think it had something to do with dropping through a platform while planting C4. Could bin dropping it to an air dodge. Fiddle with it and let me know.

Miller

Smash Lord
dont die on me thread
~bump

We can all still talk in here, just the rest of smashboards is failing quite hard right now

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
Sweet. *waits for Niko to offer his house :p*

BTW, Rob, do you know if Alex can come to the Biweekly. I'd be nice if he could come.
I keep bugging him about it. If he has the day off work I'm sure he'll come. He's getting good. No doubts there. And I know Alex, he loves competition.

Niko_K

Smash Master
Well kevins house is confirmed for tomorrow. I dont know how many people he can have so your going to have to ask him tomorrow.

Sliq

Smash Master
I'm starting an internship at Fischer Price, in East Aurora, NY, which is about an hour away from Niagara.

Niko_K

Smash Master
You should try and make it down to one of the biweeklies here at my place. I wouldn't have a problem hosting you!

pyrnight

Smash Journeyman
SLIQ :O I really hope you can make it down to Nikos for a biweekly, or even at another time just with the Niagara Crew... I look forward to smash-**** xD

Edit: I tried pming you but your box is full...

Add me up please

Msn: brightwing@gmail.com
Aim: Pyrenight (with the e in there)

Percon

Smash Lord
Uh... Sliq just posted in the Niagara thread? What's the world coming to?

Though I'd SUPER look forward to any potential visits. If such a visit were to happen, Taco Pizza would be on the house (trust me, it's worth it)

You're playing a bit of Brawl, but your main game is Melee, correct? Though we're mostly Brawl over here, we'd be more than happy to go back to Melee mode for a while. Though we'll warn you that we're eons better at Brawl than at Melee.

Miller

Smash Lord
Uh... Sliq just posted in the Niagara thread? What's the world coming to?

Though I'd SUPER look forward to any potential visits. If such a visit were to happen, Taco Pizza would be on the house (trust me, it's worth it)

You're playing a bit of Brawl, but your main game is Melee, correct? Though we're mostly Brawl over here, we'd be more than happy to go back to Melee mode for a while. Though we'll warn you that we're eons better at Brawl than at Melee.

Yea, It would be awesome to have you SLIQ, and yea, were alot better at brawl.

Top Bottom