• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Niagara (FAIL) Weekly Practices -_____-

KC18

Smash Journeyman
is anyone able to give me a ride? normally i would be down to walk but it's getting a little too cold for that now. plus walking back will be even colder...

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
Hey Niagara lets get something going on soon. Is everyone down for Monday like last time? I know most of you don't look/post on the forums, but I am posting it just to get it out there lol.

I will be contacting all of you to set up a date.

Sanu

Smash Champion
Okay cool, so in case you guys didn't know, I'm going to be hosting a MELEE tourney at LBT2 (Lets Brawl Toronto 2) on February 6th. It's going to be great, I'm going to see if the Quebecois have the time/money to make it. It's gonna be ****ing awesome, consider this your official first post-pound 4 training tournament!! Register, confirm setups and all that sexy ****

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=252441

Josh told me about this tournament at some point during last weekend at pound 4. I'm very interested and will most likely come for melee.

:)
QUEBEC IS GONNA COME TOO!! GET ****ING HYPED AND CONFIRMED! :):):)

P.S., just remember guys, I convinced the top players from the GTA (Unknown522, Raynex, I.B, Kirbykaze) to come all the way from Toronto to your Niagara tournament so I expect you guys to return the favor!! GONNA BE GOOD~!

Sanu

Smash Champion
Also, whatever happened to all my power cords and stuff? <___<

raidos

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys! Practice this saturday at my house, mostly for brawl but we can also play some melee! Iliad might have work but if he doesn't he will be bring some of the hamilton crew. Tipper is coming and kuenzels a maybe, we need a spark our scene back up. Come this saturday I will have 3 TV's one requires the vcr adapter thing though.

Anytime you guys want to come is fine also.

raidos

Smash Apprentice
Sucks to hear nate :(

New guys: Def come tomorrow we can practice for lbt ;)

my address is 2 Parnell Rd (It's right off of geneva, across the street from St.James elementary)

See you guys tomorrow hopefully xD

my phone number is 905-515-7662

Call if u have any troubles :p

Four20

Smash Rookie
Hahahahah Raidos the rapist. Well you guys should try to come to a local tournament sometime so your parents can check it out.

WOW WRONG POST. I am on a friends account. Its lawlb0t.

kuenzel

Smash Ace
Brawl practice at my house (St Catherines) next Friday, post if interested.
Mike is confirmed, hoping to get Tippr, Izzo, and Niko at least. Illiad I'm looking at you

kuenzel

Smash Ace
Just PM me if your interested and I'll give you my address, just so I can keep track of who's coming.
This will be starting around 7 friday and right now i have 2 tvs, 1 cube, a wii that cant read discs (lol)
and iirc raidos said he'd bring a setup/tv?
The Tippr bros will be coming, with a setup.
Might get 2 other friends to come maybe
Niko?
Ayaz this was initially for practicing for a upcoming brawl tourney but your welcome to come and we can play melee too, its just we all suck lol. PM me if your still interested and ill give you my address.

Anyone else wants to come just PM me

raidos

Smash Apprentice
Def good practice guys, naruto conr3 was fun too lol.

Glad to see niko back and still owning up melee and with peach :p. More practice like that and Niagara will be back ****** the scene again (maybe) haha.

Niko_K

Smash Master
Definitely need to keep it up. Lets get this thread active again too lmfao. That was too much fun.

Great seeing everybody

Niko_K

Smash Master
haha KC!!! We seriously need to get Niagara goin again.

I can hold a practice at my place but it can't be until 10pm because I work...If anyone else can host that'll be cool. If not lets have a late night at mine from 10pm until whenever.

We'll need tv's. I only have one.

Top Bottom