• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Niagara (FAIL) Weekly Practices -_____-

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
so regardless of whose holding practice, I will be holding a massive practice for mainly brawl. Just a little opportunity for everyone to get in some serious practice before Havoc.

Also, due to my absence in the Brawl scene I have been able to focus on life! And guess what? I'm getting my G2 on the 12th b!tches......... That means one more car for Havoc

BOO YEAH

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
Yo man, I picked up your Anthology for you. Joevick is hilarious man. Sober, but sounds like a drug addict rambling on.

Shot ride in Ayus mobile or if mike is going, unless I am too late.

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
Yo man, I picked up your Anthology for you. Joevick is hilarious man. Sober, but sounds like a drug addict rambling on.

Shot ride in Ayus mobile or if mike is going, unless I am too late.

I have no clue what the first part of this statement means.... If you're talking poetry then I'm assuming that it was directed to me but, I don't recall asking for poetry....... Also I have been reading Law of One, gotta say it's pretty sick.

Yeah Naszzeerr probably won't come so it's just me in the car lol. Anybody else shot a spot quick!

pastaboy

Smash Champion
thanks nate, i have been trying to get ahold of him thruw msn/ phone. i also even went to his door one day but nobody was there. id assume id see him at brock and i culd get it there

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
Nah man I wasn't talking about you. It was for Jarred. But ye, you will have a car 100%? that is too good. Yesss man. Law of One, too good.

nasir123

Smash Ace
lol niko don't even say u could beat alex's peach i beat urs so dun even john about that :p

yea i might play at practices a bit but prolly no tourny's

Niko_K

Smash Master
Nasir you're so ****ing stupid. You beat my peach like, 4 months ago, one time. Amazing, congratulations. Go to AE moar.

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
Nasir you're so ****ing stupid. You beat my peach like, 4 months ago, one time. Amazing, congratulations. Go to AE moar.
well after our sets with Holy the other day I would keep your guard up for Nasir..... where do you think I learned to techchase spacies?

I didn't play your peach that day but, i'd hold my words before lashing out at Nasir....... he's pretty good, and pretty much your prodigy lol

Techskill > 9000

Mindgames = Pancake

DI = Even worse than the Pancake

that pretty much sums up both you and Nasir at melee haha

nasir123

Smash Ace
I'll definitely be there.

And Nasir that kids name is Alex, I think my Melee peach ***** his now :O
LOLLL WUT

niko wtf r u smoking man ( either than weed)

honestly it was soo **** recent, it was at ur oturny well the day b4 ur tourny with holy and minus and SK

Dimmy

Smash Journeyman
I'll be hosting a tourney in sauga this week on the 8th. Was wondering if any niagra people would check it out. 10 dollar entry no venue fee, i have 10 wiis with brawls already just need tvs.

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
so I just survived nate's bombing of texts >_>

there will be practice at my house this wednesday for Havoc, Brawl is encouraged but since melee will also be at Havoc, there are available melee set-ups also

Just try not to abandon brawl half way through practice....

uh, hype?

nahhh....... just come if you want practice before Havoc

=-=-=-=-=-=-OZ out-=-=-=-=-=-=

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
Lmao Ayaz's telcom keeps sending my text that I sent once. He has received around 50 of them by now. Lmaoooo.

Did anyone else get spammed?

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
- Ayaz
- Jarred
- Nasir
- Kevin
- Will
- KC
- Mike
- Niko (?)
-

Everyone else confirm if you can come or not. Plz.

TheSkullFer

Smash Cadet
PPl who need a drive to hav msg me on msn

Radoja_classic@Hotmail.com i work nights out in niagara falls so the pick up will be early like 8:00am so we can get there by 8:30-9:00 i just need to go to my house b4 hand to grab my setups u do not need to pay for gas since it is mostly on my way i can fit 4 ppl

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
10pm? Lol we usually smash till 3-4. Who is 'TheSkullFer' ? just wondering.

What time do you guys want to show up at?

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
So you can start coming wednesday as early as...... say, four?

once again, snacks can be provided but not guaranteed..... and a dinner won't be guaranteed by me either so bring some food or save time to go out and some!

I think that's it..... If you have any questions about wednesday, just ask but look at the OP to see if they may get answered.

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
Wait, Nate if you could hots, that would be better cauase I have my driving exam at 4 on wednesday >.<

if not that's fine, cause I'll get Nasir to set you guys up and you guys can start playing before me

Niko_K

Smash Master
Doc <3333333 I'll stop underestimating you alright XD

Any practice goin on past 10pm? I really need to come out.

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
Yeah man usually smash till 3-4am. Well I don't think people will show up till 6pm+ Ayaz and you have more setup space. I can if you want doesn't matter to me.

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
sorry for a late response, I just woke up after a night of puking :D (Y)

but in serious news, if everyone could get here at like 6 or seven then that would be awesome cause I'm going for my test at four.

nasir123

Smash Ace
Doc <3333333 I'll stop underestimating you alright XD

Any practice goin on past 10pm? I really need to come out.
aww look at niko rubbing his job stuff in our face <3 goos **** though gettin a job

oh but guys i may or may not be here on wednesday becauase im a going to the mall with a chick and a cupple buds but i can cancel if needed, because i can see that the turnout is gonna be good so i dun wanna miss this + i can''t realy get a ride for smash these days

SO I WILLL BE THERE :D:D

PASTABOY $2.00 MM HYPEEE

Top Bottom