• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NH Teen Institute benefit SSBB tournament - Kittery, ME - BIG CASH PRIZES! - Feb. 7th

ZesuBen

Smash Journeyman
I keep forgetting that we're playing for money... Maybe that's why I lost all those matches. XD

Bobbery

Smash Apprentice
Hey how many people are estimated to go to this now? I plan on going :]

ZesuBen

Smash Journeyman
40 won't go. :p I mean, yeesh. This tournament's being held at the same time as CoT4, right?

ZesuBen

Smash Journeyman
I'd think people would be more likely to go to that one... The ones that can make it. And I'm assuming that's quite a few.

Holodek Kittery

Smash Cadet
Between Smashboards, AiB, facebook, and word of mouth we are expecting quite a few contestants. I don't believe 40 players is out of reach by any means. I'm looking forward to a great day!

Bobbery

Smash Apprentice
Where in Kittery is it? Like in relation to what other places.
Also, do the sign ups start at 2pm, or is that when the tournament starts and sign ups are before?

Making_Waves

Smash Cadet
The tournament is going to start at 2pm - doors open at noon to warm up or play whatever you want there.

The guy from Holo-Dek will get back to you as far as location

C.Awesum

Smash Cadet
This tourney was Goot i cant believe i got 100$'s +
Srsly.
BTW Cog i aint 4 YRZ old LOL :p

ZesuBen

Smash Journeyman
Nah mah dood, you did good with the G&W, just wish I got 3rd =/
Thank you very much for saying so. :) I couldn't deal with your Pikachu, I was still playing as though you were my older brother. He uses Pikachu as well, and he's extremely predictable. I guess to the point where I'm an idiot regardless of what Pikachu I'm playing. ^^;

'Twas the first good Pikachu I've fought, and I look forward to fighting you again. And I'll do better.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
lol I played like HORSE BALLS at this, but still had a good time, thanks to darcy and boxy. (and benjamin button)
sorry I had to take off a bit early

everybody that was there, come to mass madness!

Top Bottom