• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NFL presents BI4C June 20th a melee event! W/ Brawl Singles and possibly doubles!!!

_Keno_

Smash Lord
Me and my brother are on vacation about 10 mins away from the venue, but we won't be coming to the tournament. Will there be any pre-tourny smash today or tomorrow around there? (Melee or Brawl is fine with me, but just Melee is fine with my brother).

Also, neither of us brought controllers.

skaterbaj

Smash Lord
Jssn i wanna see how good my falco is to!
1$MM saturday 3/5 falco dittos?

Need a teammate 4 Brawl. Want a teammate 4 Melee.

Meh, I'll prob just do both singles...
***skater raises hand***

*^*^*^Im also bringing my camera so i can record stuff(do interviews with anyone down for it, film the crowd watching finals..someoone is gonna have to film for me though when im playing :p)
ima see if i can get it on the front page of AIB to :p

Ruse

Fox
Chocolate Rain, made Skater pick a lame a** main.
Chocolate Rain, Skater cried and complained (when I three stocked him).

Hype?

ragnarock

Smash Lord
Thats right joe is coming isn't it. And ruse i want some frendlies with you, i need some meta knight lessons.

Bummerz

Smash Apprentice
Me and my brother are on vacation about 10 mins away from the venue, but we won't be coming to the tournament. Will there be any pre-tourny smash today or tomorrow around there? (Melee or Brawl is fine with me, but just Melee is fine with my brother).

Also, neither of us brought controllers.
im free all day 2morrow.. melee good? msg me on aim mr mellow jello or just show up 578 calkins ct pensacola fl about 10 mins away from the venue if anyone else want to show up we can make a mini smash fast its on base but its no problem getting on

well Smash fest my house i guess whoever shows... got 2 tvs one cube and its a straight up bachalors pad... AC and everything hopefully its not to hot
and its 10 mins away from the venue got 3 couches and an xtra airmattres so yeah...

or txt me 224 616 9373

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
dude guys lets smashfest at rams hes drunk right now so i cant ****ing ask him anything hahahaha

someone call me 850 699 0669

rams place is big enough for a few more people to come. we do more melee tho. His place is about 45 minutes from the venue in Navarre.

Ballistics didnt you also need housing??

skaterbaj

Smash Lord
Hey registration starts at 10 right? well tomorrow i have to work from 8-10 and after that i have to go to the bank but imsure that will be less than an hour..Awal if you stil need a partner for brawl doubles im still down.

Seterian

Smash Cadet
Umm...>.>

*wishes there was Street Fighter there*

About that stalling rule, how long after an action would you count it as stalling? Say if I was using Falco and I laser locked against a wall; how long would I be able to do that before it's counted as stalling?

rice

Smash Journeyman
seterian, i can't say for sure, but i guess im helping host the tournament?(not really but my crew is). I'd say stalling would be continue to do the laser lock way past a reasonable percentage. Like around 200? Taking them to a kill percent is fine in my opinion.

Bummerz

Smash Apprentice
lol this whole time i was thinking ram was rice... but ram is ram and ****... i need to sober up by today.. its 1244 lol

im not that drunk

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
man Mr. Brian the Hawaiian I know you are that drunk ;) haha

yea rice you r helping me and ryan hahaha cutey ;)

this tourney is gonna be so awesome

if anyone has troubles problems gets lost questions whatever call me or ram or both
Me - Drumma - John - 850 699 0669
Ram - Ryan - 850 565 0595

Dred_Gnaw

Smash Rookie
mmm well if anyone wants to hang out and play some brawl with me, michael, and je. Message me on AIM, kienXko. My cells number is 791-4965

Seterian

Smash Cadet
Hey, good **** tonight everybody!

Brawl results:

1st: Mike "Meltdown" C----(hacker)
2nd: DBS
3rd: Got_Mine
4th: DrNastytime

Great hangin with you guys again, and I hope to see you in July after my SFIV session is over =D (thanks again for inviting me, Skaterbaj)

Highlights:

DBS and JSSN wrecking doubles and taking 1st
DBS and Got_Mine double SD'ing in Loser's Finals
Manko's h4x wii
Ruse quit Brawl...again >_<
Meltdown winning Grand Finals 3-0

Top Bottom