• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NFL presents BI4C June 20th a melee event! W/ Brawl Singles and possibly doubles!!!

RAM

Smash Lord
Better come Raggy pants all of my **** is done for now and I have someone covering for me Saturday even thou I requested off so in ur face work.

On a side note this thread was destined to fail since I can't edit the first page. but mourning of the tourney all rules are standard for both Events Ruse you can help with the Brawl ruleset Saturday mourning.

other then that. last weekend till the tourney hopefully everyone can make it and those looking for housing better start speaking up. and this weekend should be fun on a bun. hope to see everyone there.

All and all I'll be keeping up with what lil powahs I have with this thread every night.

Bummerz

Smash Apprentice
ello... ive been away for a while i guess i picked a good time to check on this huh... i think ill check it out havent played in a long while been runescapeing if anone knows what that is?

im off work the whole week practice any1 i need it. cept for wedensday i got class i live on NAS the naval base... msg me on aim mr mellow jello

ragnarock

Smash Lord
I really don't know if i'm coming or not now, a female friend of mine from out of town might end up spending the day with me on the 4th of july. If that goes down ima have to get a hotel room and ima have to save up for that includes this week. My chances for coming are slim, p*ssy> smash. Sorry

Bummerz

Smash Apprentice
i can bring a cube... this is gay i cant practice my controler is still at ft walton areaish... which was there for like half a year lol and no where sells cube controlers

DrNastytime

Smash Cadet
kk i'll be bringin The Ganon to this tourney for brawl singles and if there happen to be doubles i'll bring my other 2 lovable mid tear mains. also Zone i'll call you one of these days so i can see wat ur plans may be also i'll try to brush up on some "M...." which is a word i can't utter without ruing any "skill" i think i may i may have in BRAWL lol

Jssn

Smash Journeyman
Can we sTart with BRAWL doubles, so we ( JSSN & DBS ) make some money and join the other tournaments?????

WE goin...

ragnarock

Smash Lord
I think i might be coming Ram, its starting to look that way. I will know for sure tomorrow.

Bummerz

Smash Apprentice
what time is this going to end? if i bring my cube i want to know how long ill be there

Ruse

Fox
On a side note this thread was destined to fail since I can't edit the first page. but mourning of the tourney all rules are standard for both Events Ruse you can help with the Brawl ruleset Saturday mourning.
I'd be more than happy to help out with them. Would it be cool if Manko and I took a look at the bracket before we start, as well? Don't want a s*** bracket for this.

Can you not edit any of your posts on the first page? I have the second post, so I could post the rules for Brawl/RSVP, if you want.

Can we sTart with BRAWL doubles, so we ( JSSN & DBS ) make some money and join the other tournaments?????

WE goin...
Hope you guys can pay for singles with the 2nd place pay out :p.

what time is this going to end? if i bring my cube i want to know how long ill be there
There's no way in hell to really estimate that...

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
hey mike if not too many people need housing we will be at rams i assume. I forgot his address. If rams place fills my place will more than likely be taking on overflow. I also think ruse said something about maybe housing someone a few pages back or i made it up. who knows.

RYAN GIVE MIKE YOUR ADDRESS!!!!

Ruse

Fox
I'm pretty positive they're doing Brawl Doubles, Brawl Singles, lunch break, Melee Doubles, Melee Singles.

Duhhh.

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
no we will prolly do doubles all before lunch and maybe pools if we need it. then singles brackets after lunch

ruse ill let you and manko check the bracket for strange first matches under one condition....
you change your d*mn avitar...... forever...... i hate his f**king cigar.....

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Hmmm....

I'm in it 4 Brawl singles. But I haven't really been practicing :urg:

Ur still gonna see ALOT of :sonic: tho

Idk if I'm gonna care enough about Melee cuz I NEED to practice otherwise I'm just gonna B donating money 2 U all.

Ruse

Fox
I'm not changing my avatar. You'll let me double check stuff, because I'm rad as f***.

...You're doing pools? There's no point in doing pools unless the attendance is super high. It'll take a lot longer...

Who practices for Brawl?

ragnarock

Smash Lord
I'm not changing my avatar. You'll let me double check stuff, because I'm rad as f***.

...You're doing pools? There's no point in doing pools unless the attendance is super high. It'll take a lot longer...

Who practices for Brawl?
your right, I think the attendace will be good, but not good enough for pools.

skaterbaj

Smash Lord
im excited for melee..ofc im gonna get comboed like no tomorrow but im not getting 4 stocked saturday...

...i hope >_>

Jssn

Smash Journeyman
Who's coming to this for brawl?
Sorry too be asking too much, but i dont want to go and only play 5 people T_T, this seems like a really good tournament but i dont see Brawl interest.

Is everyone that is playing melee, playing BRawl too?

skaterbaj

Smash Lord
I dont think you asking to much..hell i dont wanna drive 10 minutes for a 5 man brawl tourney..i think some GA people that are coming for melee play brawl to but im not sure..I never heard any word from AL brawl players..im just gonna guess that brawl will have anywhere between 15-21 people entering..

rice

Smash Journeyman
well so far, about 5 brawl players from shalimar are going.
desu/mike/ from georgia, maybe their others play as well.
Moogle and his friends play brawl, if they manage to make it.
This tournament was listed on a commercial, so we might just get a lot of little kids coming to play as well.
Then there is the normal people that go, ruse/skater/manko. And it seems like a a few people playing melee are also playing brawl.
Hope that answers your question jssn.

Bummerz

Smash Apprentice
i can house a few people i lve on base tho its not a problem getting on or anything i dont know how people feel about the militray and i live close to the tourny spot

578 calkins ct 32508 pensacola fl

if things get crazy... and i dont pay for electricty if u want to come early and get your melee on im down i found a controler

manko if your desperate for a partner i don t mind im not the greatest tho... and rusty but free to practice anytime untill torny start

Jssn

Smash Journeyman
15-20 will be nice... if thats what we looking at then I'm going.
I will be bringin:

Myself
DBS
AWAl
BALLISTICS

... i might join melee just to see how much i've learned with falco =)

Top Bottom