• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nexus Wednesdays (Thursdays?)

SynikaL

Smash Lord
If this is Wed night i'll show up.
What day typically comes after Tuesday?

...typically?

Spider:

My job closes at 7pm tomorrow, so I should be there no later than 7:30, and stay as long as I'm having fun playing (admittedly this can swivel depending on how well I'm actually playing).

I need to practice L-Cancelling. Everyone come.

-Kye

Leh

Smash Ace
Besides playing with you Seibrik, i might be playing alot of Guilty Gear.
Thats all i've been playing lately.

Masky

Smash Master
So... do people play Brawl at Nexus? Or is it just Melee (I'm down for that but I don't play much)? I'm thinking about coming tomorrow

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
sorry all, i cant give anyone rides as im going there FROM a dinner at my bros house on cypress creek (which if anyone knows is only like 10 min from the nexus itself)

so giving rides is out of the question.

if anything, i suggest Spider sense, and anyone else to hit up 8-bit (NeverShootMe) as his car is good enough to get there all it needs is gas ;) and im sure he wouldnt mind the 40 min drive (if theres traffic)

but yea i'll be there tomorrow for brawl and melee ****, i'll bring my own setup with both games, tho i'll be there late (8-9ish) until whenever it closes prolly.

Afro, ur commin with me weather u like it or not.

Leh

Smash Ace
Do you play on stick or pad?
If you play on pad, tell me now.
So i can have a friend bring a ps2, cuz i play on stick.

White Out

Smash Apprentice
I might show up but seeing as i don't know how to play melee and green mario and xif destroyed me the other night in melee Ill just be doing some brawl and Popn'

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
Jason u should hit up tito and lee and see if u can give htem a ride. duno if they can help wit gas but im sure they'd be down to go. tito lives right next to us.

i can give u numbers if u want, pm or call me if ur interested.

SynikaL

Smash Lord
Okay, it's summer. Afro, why are we not holding weekly Smashfests here anymore, again? Is it a TV thing?

Crispyone and his peeps are down looking for some consistent areas to Smash. Let's step it up.

-Kimo

Top Bottom