• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nexus Smash 4! - Toms River, NJ - Sept 27, 08. -SINGLES AND DOUBLES!

BlackWaltzX

Smash Lord
loooooool
Did I see 'Can't use the same character in the same fight'?

I'm 100% out. :U

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Inui, you really consider Jigglymaster a big threat in tourneys? I 2-stocked his Jigglypuff last week (though that's not really an accomplishment), and got his Diddy down to his last stock and high percentage with ROB (who I barely play) on a laggy TV.
I don't know when that was, but his Diddy(aka his REAL character) beat both Atomsk and I, which is a really big accomplishment.

Tbagz said:
you guys never got to meet ray =/. but yes i do like the gaming world host regardless he LITERALLY ***** the pot. he takes like 50%
30%-35%

and LOOKING FOR A PARTNER.

my partner bailed on me.

you must be good
lol @ last part

Snakeee

Smash Master
Wow I'm surprised Inui gave Jigglymaster credit here after how I heard it happened, but good stuff.
And Tbagz I'm just saying that because I'm worried people won't sign up for teams. Teams is awesome, and more people should enter.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Me playing like garbage is still > vast majority of NJ. I know someone is going to jump on me for saying that, but it's true. XD

There's also the whole "it's Brawl" factour, which means "playing like garbage" isn't much different than "playing well" unless you rely heavily on technical stuff, which I obviously don't. Even though I was playing terribly, me playing well wouldn't have made THAT much of a difference. He destroyed me a match a lot of Diddy players think Diddy loses in, so it was my fault for not knowing what I was doing. That's also a pretty big factour.

Tbagz

Smash Journeyman
Wow I'm surprised Inui gave Jigglymaster credit here after how I heard it happened, but good stuff.
And Tbagz I'm just saying that because I'm worried people won't sign up for teams. Teams is awesome, and more people should enter.
doubles are awesome, its my favorite part of tournaments..

not at this one tho, since budo wont be my partner...
he cant even make it to the tournament.. lol

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
I don't know when that was, but his Diddy(aka his REAL character) beat both Atomsk and I, which is a really big accomplishment.
Read: Last week. It was at the Gaming World tourney a week after CH4 (I posted this a few days ago). *shrug* I don't know if he was maybe hardcore sandbagging, doesn't know how to fight R.O.B., or what.

Tbagz

Smash Journeyman
1st- ninja link
2nd- Shadow
3rd- Snakeee
4th- DOOM
5th- Tbagz
5th- Ax

it was fun guys, just throw shout outs on here.

suprise suprise.. im allowed on the computer >.>

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Sorry I didn't come Tbagz, my crew wanted to go to Gaming World up north and I had some people I wanted to face over there. Aww, I missed out on fun over here!!

Allin

Smash Journeyman
Sadly imo the tourny was crap The Char. Rule Ruined it i could write 4-10 page article why that rule sucked but i wont/ Otherwise i had fun I <3 TBagz No Homo!

Max Ketchum

Haha, our car took top 4. I shoulda had the win over Snakeee in that G&W/Marth match, though.

Snakeee

Smash Master
Haha, our car took top 4. I shoulda had the win over Snakeee in that G&W/Marth match, though.
Haha I would have been pissed. Killed me at like 25% twice o_O. I seem to have to face G&W on Brinstar a lot and I can't say it's been fun.

This is the 2nd time I got screwed over with the payouts here. Now I got zippo, I did not expect that at all. I do remember now seeing you say that the payout would be like that, but it wasn't really specified how many people needed to be in. I thought it was 8 people, because it said it was the same as teams. Oh well.

We can't have so many tourneys on the same day. I'm surprised though, because I remember when there was nothing going on. Well, I don't know when the next Nexus is, but I'll be going to the Gamingworld and Rutgers weeklys now since one is Sat. and the other is Sunday.

Max Ketchum

): Snakeee, go to Montage/Enemy Controller next weekend. Inui has an awesomely cheap venue fee and attracts bigger crowds than Gaming World. And I killed you at 66%, then 62%. Fsmash is too good. XD

tonykun8

Smash Rookie
dude i should have had the falco vs lucario match against you -_- and you got lucky with the marth vs mk lol... stupid edge guard.......

tonykun8

Smash Rookie
yea edgehog whatever and i did? oh lol... well i killed myself vs someone with falco... i didn't do it against graz, and i think i beat xan 2-0 so... you sure? i only lost to you and ninjalink... but what ever it was still fun to vs you

tonykun8

Smash Rookie
yea i remember FD but i thought i did side b as falco and missed the ledge and killed myself at like 30% when you were at 80-100% lol THAT happend sometime that day that's all i know

Tbagz

Smash Journeyman
keitaro, im upset you and your crew didnt come.

if all the people that said they were going to come/ try to come made it. it would have been over 35 people. -.-

Top Bottom