• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Next Smash - Speculation & Discussion Thread

Ivander

Smash Legend
Sakurai publicly criticized CERO for not allowing him to give Palutena up-skirt shots or to add Mai as a cameo on KoF Stadium. I don’t think DoA’s risqué identity will necessarily deter him lmao.
Yes for Mai, not really for Palutena. Sakurai wasn't complaining about not being able to give Palutena an up-skirt shot. Sakurai complained about how much CERO was forcing him to deal with Palutena's skirt/dress. Because he had no problem making Palutena's dress less-risque, it was the fact that CERO wanted him to make it even less-risque and each time he did, CERO would pester him to change it more.
Sakurai had no issue with changing Palutena's dress, he just had alot of issue with CERO really pestering him to change it more each time and he felt the amount of times he had to change it was ridiculous, especially when the only people who would care for an upskirt shot are the ones willingly looking for it.
About Ryu Hayabusa, would his company even want him in? I mean, I am sure they have nothing against Smash Bros. in general, except Smash Bros. has Capcom stuff in it, and from what I hear, Ryu H.'s company, Koei Tecmo, and Capcom basically hate each other. Did I hear right on that or not?
I think Smash Bros. would be the exception because Smash Bros. is first and foremost a Nintendo game and Capcom's just a guest. Koei Tecmo definitely doesn't like Capcom, especially after Capcom sued them for a feature in Koei's Warrior series(which was a feature found in most other games already and it's likely Capcom sued Koei out of jealousy for being chosen to do Hyrule Warriors, especially when this lawsuit happened AFTER Hyrule Warriors announcement. This happened during Capcom's dark age in the 2012s-2016s), but I'm positive Koei Tecmo would not back out from a very huge game series made by Nintendo who Koei Tecmo does support despite Capcom characters being guests.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Yes for Mai, not really for Palutena. Sakurai wasn't complaining about not being able to give Palutena an up-skirt shot. Sakurai complained about how much CERO was forcing him to deal with Palutena's skirt/dress. Because he had no problem making Palutena's dress less-risque, it was the fact that CERO wanted him to make it even less-risque and each time he did, CERO would pester him to change it more.
Sakurai had no issue with changing Palutena's dress, he just had alot of issue with CERO really pestering him to change it more each time and he felt the amount of times he had to change it was ridiculous, especially when the only people who would care for an upskirt shot are the ones willingly looking for it.

I think Smash Bros. would be the exception because Smash Bros. is first and foremost a Nintendo game and Capcom's just a guest. Koei Tecmo definitely doesn't like Capcom, especially after Capcom sued them for a feature in Koei's Warrior series(which was a feature found in most other games already and it's likely Capcom sued Koei out of jealousy for being chosen to do Hyrule Warriors, especially when this lawsuit happened AFTER Hyrule Warriors announcement. This happened during Capcom's dark age in the 2012s-2016s), but I'm positive Koei Tecmo would not back out from a very huge game series made by Nintendo who Koei Tecmo does support despite Capcom characters being guests.
Yeah, as I said before...

Huh, I was thinking that. I just wanted to make sure, that is all.

Stratos

Smash Ace
What struck me at first is that Renfield was never mentioned in any of the Castlevania games, but on the other hand, I'm not impressed at all.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Yeah, as I said before...
I was already writing before you mentioned that. And I only saw your post after I was finished and before the page updated. Part of the disadvantages of being on a forum and not having immediate post/sentence uploads similar to Discord and whatnot.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
I was already writing before you mentioned that. And I only saw your post after I was finished and before the page updated. Part of the disadvantages of being on a forum and not having immediate post/sentence uploads similar to Discord and whatnot.
Don't worry about it. It's all good.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Alright, so, this may seem like a really obvious question to ask, but I wanted to just put this forward in a much more direct manner and see what ppl say.

Newcomers you think have a good shot for next game. Go.
I think Dante is a shoe-in. They know full well just how many people want him and made a mii costume out of him in Ultimate as a consolation prize, i think with the net game they'll keep that interest in mind and just fully add him.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Alright, so, this may seem like a really obvious question to ask, but I wanted to just put this forward in a much more direct manner and see what ppl say.

Not including the obvious Fire Emblem or Pokemon rep.
  • Waluigi
  • Ring Fit Trainer
  • Octolings
  • An Undertale or Deltarune rep
  • Shantae
  • Geno
  • Dante
  • Chun-Li

Wonder Smash

Smash Lord
I think the question about Ryu Hayabusa that personally intrigues me the most is whether they'd be more likely to have his playstyle and moveset more predominantly inspired by the reboot series and other appearances of him in that style, seems as more of it is directly applicable to Smash, whether they'd go down the Mega Man trail of thought and try to base him mostly on his NES appearance, or if they'd go for a fusion of the two
A fusion of both with a little bit of DOA mixed in.

Some of the attacks he did in the NES games are attacks he still does in the reboot. So he could have some of those attacks, a few from the reboot (including Art of True Inferno, which could work as his Final Smash) and the Izuna Drop (which could work like in the DOA games).

At the same time, he could have some animations taken from the NES games. Like his knockback animation could be taken from those games, just like how both Mega Man and Simon's are taken from theirs.

Last edited:

Stratos

Smash Ace
Here's a list of video game characters that are almost unknown:

Unicycle (Uniracers)
Tin Star (Tin Star)
Kevin (Karkurenbo Battle Monster Tactics)
Queen Azarel (Warlocked)
Chief Zog (Warlocked)
Ivan (Devil's Third)
Aisya (ASH: Archaic Sealed Heat)
Mr. Stevenson (Gumshoe)
Chack'n (Chack'n Pop)
Black Panther (not the Marvel superhero, the cybernetic Black Panther from Konami's arcade video game Black Panther)

Last edited:

LiveStudioAudience

Smash Master

-Alucard
-Bomberman
-Dante
-Monster Hunter
-Ring Fit Trainer
-Bandanna Dee
-2B
-Professor Layton

TheQuester

Smash Journeyman

I'll stick to 3rd party:
Ryu Hayabusa
May or Ky
Dante
Chun-Li
Tails
Eggman
Layton
Crash
Sans
2B
Jinx or Ahri
Yuri Lowell

I'd be REALLY surprised if we don't get a Tales or Ninja Gaiden rep next game.

Last edited:

HyperSomari64

Smash Master

1. Tails
2. Shadow
3. Eggman
4. Ghost Gang (Blinky, Pinky, Inky Clyde)
5. Ryu Hayabusa
6. Jibanyan
7. Adol Christin
8. Travis Touchdown
9. Manon (Street Fighter)
10. Every single Hyperdimension Neptunia character
11. Crash Bandicoot
12. Squall
13. Reiji + Xiaomu

HYRULESHERO42

Smash Journeyman

Unicycle (Uniracers)
Tin Star (Tin Star)
Queen Azarel (Warlocked)
Chief Zog (Warlocked)
Ivan (Devil's Third)
Mr. Stevenson (Gumshoe)
Chack'n (Chack'n Pop)
Black Panther (not the Marvel superhero, the cybernetic Black Panther from Konami's arcade video game Black Panther)
Someone said Tin Star and I have been summoned to like and reply!

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
the building from smash mouth's astro lounge

First-Party Picks
  • A new Pokemon. Depending on when this is released, they may be Gen 9, or even Gen 10, but a new Pokemon of some kind is pretty much a given. Beyond a legacy pick like a legendary from an older generation, I think a starter evolution makes a lot of sense. I could play devil's advocate here and suggest a specific type or evolution, but it'll most likely either be first or last evolution, and I reckon it'd have a good shot at being grass type.
  • A new Fire Emblem character. I'm not sure what this would even look like depending on if another game in the series is out by then, but I don't think they'd just be a Marth clone, they'd bring something unique to the table. The big one at the moment is Alear who could use his Emblem Ring mechanic, but there might be a new game out by the time the next Smash is on the table. That said, I think the time for legacy picks like Lyn has kind of passed... Anna, maybe.
  • A Pikmin Echo Fighter. I personally reckon Louie would be good for this role, and whilst I don't think it's likely that a second unique Pikmin rep would be introduced due to how well Olimar represents Pikmin's gameplay overall, I reckon an Echo for him makes sense. Louie's my personal pick, though the Rescue Corps Recruit could also work for this sort of role given the recent release of Pikmin 4.
  • Sidon. A popular, newer side character from the Zelda series who's appeared in all of the BotW games so far in decent roles, plus he directly represents that series without having to balance sticking to an older formula for, say, Link, Zelda or Ganondorf. He's also the subject of a lot of internet adoration worldwide, which I don't think is a massive point in his favour, but does indicate his lasting popularity.
    • Alternatively, another BotW series character. Whilst I think Sidon is most likely, there's also a possibility of others. Impa seems to be a popular pick from Age of Calamity, and I think she could have the potential to be decently cool, though there is obviously the barrier of her design technically being a Koei-Tecmo creation.
    • Or just another BotW series redesign. I suppose it's always possible that Link, Zelda, and Ganondorf would all be updated to reflect the new series, with another Link remaining as a "classic" pick (whether that be Toon Link or otherwise.) That said, I think Ganondorf getting a design update is pretty reasonable to expect, or maybe a new Final Smash for Zelda that reflects certain TotK spoilers.
  • A new Kirby character. Holding off on making a specific prediction for this one because whilst Bandanna Waddle Dee is the big fan pick who does admittedly make a lot of sense, I could also see them going with Magalor or Gooey if they wanted to do something unexpected. I think this is on the edge of being likely, though, depending on what the next game ends up being - if the scope of the roster is being massively cut down because of a reboot or something, this feels unlikely, but I personally don't reckon they'd go with the nuclear option unless they needed to.
Third-Party Picks
  • Arle Nadja. Third-party pick who's the head of a prominent puzzle series, continually successful and prominent, has moveset potential out the wazoo and has a decent following all-around. Also owned by SEGA, which I imagine makes negotiations a little easier given there's already some dialogue between them and the Smash team. Probably isn't promoting a specific game if she's included, but makes sense regardless.
  • A new Capcom character of some form. I'm not 100% sure what this'd look like, but I feel like it'd be a safe bet. Whether it be an Echo Fighter of Mega Man in the form of Proto Man or Roll, a new Street Fighter like Chun-Li, Blanka, Sakura, Cammy or even Luke, or even someone from a new series like Monster Hunter, Ace Attorney, Devil May Cry or Resident Evil, I feel like Capcom's presence isn't going anywhere any time soon.
  • Bomberman. Already featured in Ultimate, so whilst there'd need to be additional negotiations, the foot's in the door there. Plus, again, moveset potential for days and a continually popular, prominent presence. Also doesn't have the issues that Snake has in terms of Konami negotiations, so I think he'd be genuinely plausible.
  • Another "retro callback" character. Ryu Hayabusa is the commonly suggested one, and I usually suggest Jason Frudnick, but there's still a few choices that could potentially work, like Kunio-kun, Rash, or Bub. I'm suggesting this instead of the catch-all "retro pick" because I do genuinely think it's unlikely we'd see a first-party "retro" pick compared to more well-known third-party options. I guess Bomberman could also kind of fill this role??
    • Shoutout to Ayumi Tachibana and Sukapon on that front, even if I don't think it'd happen.
  • A Taito rep, of some sort. Whether it's in the form of the Space Invaders becoming an Assist Trophy or a playable character, another of their prominent characters like Bub getting the spotlight, or even just some Spirits or a Spirit Event and some music here and there, I feel like some sort of Taito representation is bound to happen at some point. It's kind of the biggest gap in Ultimate's "representation" at the moment.
  • Alucard. A logical third rep for the Castlevania series, already featured in Ultimate and thus likely making negotiation a little easier, and the protagonist of one of the games considered the best ever, coupled with being a fan-favourite with multi-media appearances, Alucard seems at least possible as an inclusion if Ultimate's scale is maintained somewhat (perhaps as an "Ultimate Deluxe" or something similar.)
  • A new Sonic character. Okay, so I'll be real - I don't think this is the top priority for SEGA inclusions, but I won't deny it's possible. The problem with this lies in the sheer variety of options, but I'd personally say the following six characters are the most likely of anyone:
    • Tails, as a unique character. An obvious candidate given his connection to the series and such, as well as a pretty obvious sidekick. I'm curious as to how they'd choose to represent or interpret him given his wide variety of interpretations over the years, though.
    • Knuckles genuinely seems possible to me. He's a character that's been around for a while, has a lot of obvious moveset potential, and could do some unique stuff. Then again, if this ends up being Ultimate Deluxe, getting rid of his Assist Trophy seems unlikely in my eyes.
    • Shadow seems... in a weird spot. He's got potential, but if this is an Ultimate Deluxe, I see no reason for them to remove his Assist Trophy. That said, I don't think he'd work as a Sonic echo either, and compared to characters like Daisy or Dark Samus, I think there'd be a much worse reception to Shadow getting the echo treatment.
    • Dr. Eggman as a unique fighter. He'd probably need a lot of development and creativity, but he's a logical antagonist pick with plenty of potential, reoccuring appearances, and continual relevance.
    • Blaze, who could work well as an echo without sacrificing uniqueness compared to, say, Metal Sonic or the aforementioned Shadow. She's the least likely of the bunch, but I think she's possible, moreso than other side characters like Silver, purely because she could work well as an Echo. She'd obviously be a dark horse pick, but if they were going for an echo, I think that Blaze would genuinely be a logical pick for them to go with.
    • Classic Sonic as an echo of some kind, with his moveset being slightly tweaked to make him a closer callback to the classic series. Honestly, I don't think this is likely, but it's a possibility.
I'm obviously missing out on a few here but these are what immediately spring to mind.

Last edited:

SPEN18

Smash Champion
Here are some scattered thoughts organized by series. I'll just say up front that a lot of it is just stuff I'd like to see that seems within the realm of possibility, but with comments on said plausibility. This is also for the base game.

--

There will almost certainly be a Mario newcomer or maybe two, especially since there are several good options. I think of Waluigi and Toad as the frontrunners. Others like King Boo and Pauline also seem possible.

Dixie Kong is pretty likely as a character a lot of people view as being missing.

I hope we get some kind of original, non-Triforce Zelda rep as it's long overdue. I hope the most for Skull Kid or Impa. A dedicated BotW/TotK rep makes sense, too, but idk who they'd pick. If they keep Link in BotW style and/or update Ganondorf to TotK style then maybe that makes more room for an older or recurring Zelda rep, idk.

For Metroid, Raven Beak is possible given Dread's success but seems unlikely without a planned future, unfortunately. At this point it seems likely that anything from MP4 would be too new, unless the next Smash is farther out than expected and MP4 is closer than expected.

BWD could fill a spot for a fan pick. But I'd also like to at least mention the possibility that we could get another Kirby rep, especially since Sakurai may not view BWD as important as the fans do.

I'd like to see Krystal from Star Fox but it seems pretty unlikely right now unless there would be a new game. Too bad they weren't able to get her into Brawl. She doesn't seem to get as much mention as other "previously considered" characters, which is a shame.

Pokemon...yeah I greatly dislike the narrative of resigning ourselves to an obligatory newgen starter mon. I mean, I'm not going to advocate delusion as I know the precedents for our Pokemon reps, but there are so many great evergreen options here that I have to mention them in any Pokemon newcomer discussion.

With FE I actually think they could skip out on Alear, with Engage being later in the Switch cycle, a lesser-selling, and overall more low-key release compared to Three Houses. But again I shouldn't underestimate their shilling tendencies. I will carry on with hoping for Lyn, regardless of likelihood.

Animal Crossing newcomers are definitely undertalked. Tom Nook is still kicking and has way more marketing usage than people are realizing. Like, he was all over Nintendo Live, features prominently on official websites, and has tons of official merch. Reminder that not joining until 4 is the biggest reason this series doesn't have more reps. I wouldn't even completely rule out getting two reps from here with how huge it is; KK Slider has a ton of merch while Mr. Resetti could be kind of a jokier/surprising but still very recognizable pick.

I talked about Pikmin before; basically it could get a second rep but it'll probably not be a huge priority, and would have more chance with a large number of newcomers.

I hope Xenolade doesn't turn into another "obligatory new face rep" kind of series. But we can't rule out a Xeno3 rep. Tbh I'd be fine with skipping Xeno3 despite quite enjoying this series, especially since both Shulk and Pythra had Switch appearances anyway.

Splatoon is also not to be ignored and one of the more likely series to get a newcomer. The main candidates I think are Octoling and DJ Octavio. I considered Squid Sisters as a more off-the-wall choice, but I've been leaning away from that idea recently.

RIP Spring Man

Other existing series I didn't mention I don't really see getting a newcomer (hopefully I didn't forget/overlook something).

--

On to new series. Again a very undertalked aspect of speculation at this point, since many people seem to think that all the first party series we should have are here, which I think is false.

Isaac of Golden Sun is perhaps the most obvious mention here as potentially filling the next fan pick spot.

Then of course we have to bring up Ring Fit, which did huge numbers on Switch. No, not all exergames are the same; the only way Wii Fit Trainer impacts Ring Fit, maybe, is that people probably wouldn't be as surprised to see a Ring Fit rep now that we know non-combat genres like exergames are squarely on the table. In any case Ring Fit is a strong candidate series.

Rhythm Heaven deserves a mention for being most likely considered before, having some fan demand for a rep, and having a decent amount of auxiliary content in Ult. But right now there are questions about the future of the series, which doesn't help its chances unfortunately.

We don't know if there will be a dedicated "NES retro" spot again, but if there is, my pick is Excitebiker and I think they are definitely undertalked for their significance back in the day. Such a character also fits as a "surprise" rep should we get a slot like that.

I must mention Advance Wars mainly out of bias. I don't think the 1+2 remake alone will be enough, but I think the series could bring some really awesome stuff to the table and could have an outside shot if there are plans for WayForward (or someone else) to continue the series beyond the remake.

Besides these, there are a lot of other series that I think could fit either a dedicated "retro" or "surprise" slot. Wave Race would be awesome. Dr. Kawashima and Dr. Lobe also had Switch-relevant releases and have done good sales so they could be undertalked, potentially.

I think Astral Chain's chances are overrated by the fanbase but it's possible, too. And someone will def point it out if I don't mention it.

--

Oh yeah and there will probably be like 1-2 third party newcomers.

I imagine some of these takes will be controversial or may even be considered totally off-the-rocker, but I welcome discussion.

Stratos

Smash Ace

Unicycle (Uniracers)
Tin Star (Tin Star)
Queen Azarel (Warlocked)
Chief Zog (Warlocked)
Ivan (Devil's Third)
Mr. Stevenson (Gumshoe)
Chack'n (Chack'n Pop)
I have also thought of another character the Muddy Mole, the protagonist of the game Mole Mania.

Garteam

Smash Master
NNID
Garteam

Waluigi, Bandana Waddle Dee, Octoling, Ring Fit Adventurer, and Crash Bandicoot are the ones with the best chances IMO. I expect at least three of these characters, but I think all five are more likely.

Beyond that, it’s kind of up in the air. It’ll depend on which veterans are in the game, how many base game newcomers we get, the division of Nintendo and non-Nintendo characters in the base game, the number of second reps for third party series, the number of DLC fighters, and how post-launch veterans are handled. I really wouldn’t want to commit to any newcomers beyond the ones listed above as being extremely likely until we get more information about what the next entry looks like.

For the sake of stirring discussion, I’ll give some characters that I think are pretty slept on for Smash 6:
  • Alucard
  • Mega Man X
  • A Dark Souls character (probably the Chosen Undead)
  • A Resident Evil character (probably Jill or Leon, possibly both with Chris and Claire in a Hero-style slot)
  • Fighting game characters that aren’t Sol or Chun-Li (particularly Nakoruru, Nightmare or Sophita, and Kasumi)
  • Ayumi Tachibana

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Some people came up with the paper human figure from Labo and named it Laboman, as did some others, so I think it's a good idea to have Laboman as a newcomer in future Super Smash Bros. games.
Maybe it could work. We need more characters who were also accessories or equipment for video games, like R.O.B. or something.

Nekoo

Smash Master
NNID
Almazu
3DS FC
0259-0278-5162

Square-Enix characters : Yeah. I start with that, as the resident Square-Enix nerd, but people need to realize how Iconics and just...BIG Square-Enix characters are. In on games they went from One rep, two songs and a stage (with their most famous characters ever: Cloud mother****ing Strife) to Four rep (technically) with Cloud, Sora, Hero (4 characters in one) , Sephiroth, so in total 7 Characters if we count each Hero alt as a different characters on technicality, 4 Stages and almost 30 musics.
Considering the love relationship Nintendo and Square-Enix have right now. I absolutely expect no character being cut, and if one of them is, they're coming back as DLC. And we're getting more, whenever it's someone people want (Geno) or someone else (2B? Another FF rep beside VII?)

Capcom: Just let my brothers of another blood, Dante and Zero free. Phoenix Wright... So much potential here. I JUST FEEL MOTIVATED.

Sega: A Sonic rep SOUNDS logical, but hot damn a Street of Rage character would be sexy. Night too. or heck, let's go all in with HATSUNE MIKU (it would be like for Sora, needs to slap a Crypton Media copyright, but Sega has games appearance rights). Shin Megami Tensei rep too?????

Nintendo Characters: I HAVE NO ****ING IDEAS. Since I feel we basically did hit every big and main nintendo characters. For me PERSONALLY, I feel that any pick is going to not really matters, since I'm shooting for the stars, with smash becoming a museum of gaming than scrapping the bottom of Nintendo's barrel (free Waluigi.)
But we're getting a new FE character, a New pokemon, whatever new hot IP they can make, and if we're nice a long asked favorite.

Garteam

Smash Master
NNID
Garteam
For me PERSONALLY, I feel that any pick is going to not really matters, since I'm shooting for the stars, with smash becoming a museum of gaming than scrapping the bottom of Nintendo's barrel (free Waluigi.
To be fair, I’d hesitate to call Waluigi the bottom of the barrel. Being a frequently appearing Mario character will make you more famous and iconic than 95% of gaming characters period. He’s still a big pick as far as mainstream star power goes, if a bit expected at this point.

Nekoo

Smash Master
NNID
Almazu
3DS FC
0259-0278-5162
To be fair, I’d hesitate to call Waluigi the bottom of the barrel. Being a frequently appearing Mario character will make you more famous and iconic than 95% of gaming characters period. He’s still a big pick as far as mainstream star power goes, if a bit expected at this point.
That's why he's the only one in bracket asking to be free'd.
Beside Waluigi? NO IDEA

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
the building from smash mouth's astro lounge
I'm in the middle of this writing, but it seems like a lot of other people want Sandbag as a newcomer fighter and I believe this because of the votes he got on the Global Smash Roster website.
I don't personally take much stock in the Global Smash Roster website, not because I think it's inaccurate, but moreso because it represents a different metric to what the original Ballot did. GSR allows you to vote for several characters as opposed to just one, so people are more likely to vote for "joke" picks alongside their most wanted because they look at the idea and think "oh, that's funny", but I don't think if you asked people which one character they'd want in Smash that like, any of them would say Sandbag specifically compared to some others

Stratos

Smash Ace
I don't personally take much stock in the Global Smash Roster website, not because I think it's inaccurate, but moreso because it represents a different metric to what the original Ballot did. GSR allows you to vote for several characters as opposed to just one, so people are more likely to vote for "joke" picks alongside their most wanted because they look at the idea and think "oh, that's funny", but I don't think if you asked people which one character they'd want in Smash that like, any of them would say Sandbag specifically compared to some others
You're right.

SPEN18

Smash Champion
Since I feel we basically did hit every big and main nintendo characters. For me PERSONALLY, I feel that any pick is going to not really matters, since I'm shooting for the stars, with smash becoming a museum of gaming than scrapping the bottom of Nintendo's barrel (free Waluigi.)
Beside Waluigi? NO IDEA
I hope you realize that almost 90% of the base game newcomers since Brawl have been first party.

Wonder Smash

Smash Lord

• Ryu Hayabusa
  • Doom Slayer
  • Bomberman
  • Dante
  • Kunio and Riki
  • Billy and Jimmy
  • Sol Badguy
  • Travis Touchdown
  • Nahobino or whoever would be the rep for Shin Megami Tensei
  • Nightmare
  • Crash Bandicoot
  • Adol Christin

I expect new Mario, Pokemon, and Fire Emblem characters. Also, whatever character from the next new hit Nintendo IP at the time.

Last edited:

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I'm still in the camp of wanting Sora to come back next game and for said next game to feature newcomers from Fortnite and Super robot wars.

So we would have a crossover battle between the biggest crossover games in gaming.

Top Bottom