• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Next Level LAN Presents: Big Brawls (and Melees) -September 25

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
I see how it is... :\
hmmmmmmm......................

But you're not a scrub.... :(

Shiek + ZSS sounds cool, until we can't kill.

It's not that I don't want to team with you. I'm worried about how the team would work.

I'ma weigh my options in the following days, but I'll let you know what's up.
Aglow and Legion, I'll keep you updated as well.
I said that I'll let you know as well. I also said I'm weighing my options. Aglow and Legion are other options, along with Fearless now (if Raz can't make it and team with him).

As of right now, I don't want to do teams anymore, but things may change. I'll see what happens this weekend.

D-tor i nvr played TvC cause it goes against marvel in all ways possible lmao
teach me how to play it at the tourney lol
Buy my plane ticket for New Jersey for the weekend of October 23rd,

then I'll teach you how to play TvC.

Renki

Smash Journeyman
I was just messing, D-Torr. xD You should do teams and try to make that money. :p I can understand if you don't want to if Hiram isn't there though.

Razek

Smash Apprentice
every single PR person that i dont play in the singles bracket this tourney, i want to money match them for 5 dollars, best of 3, MLG rules. cause i need mad mlg practice before DC and i probably wont see alot of you again before the singles brackets begin that day

gdx on razek's account

2-DJeff

Smash Master
hmmmmmmm......................

I said that I'll let you know as well. I also said I'm weighing my options. Aglow and Legion are other options, along with Fearless now (if Raz can't make it and team with him).

As of right now, I don't want to do teams anymore, but things may change. I'll see what happens this weekend.

Buy my plane ticket for New Jersey for the weekend of October 23rd,

then I'll teach you how to play TvC.
whats october 23rd?

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
Dude how much are tickets cause i wanna kinda go if i dnt work that day
I don't know, but I would like to do good at this

Disney hasn't given me workdays, I haven't worked in 4 weeks so I have no money for plane tickets. They did fix my schedule. Hopefully I make enough money in the following weeks.

The .000000000000000000000001 percent chance I have at making money at this would help me pay for them.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
I don't know, but I would like to do good at this

Disney hasn't given me workdays, I haven't worked in 4 weeks so I have no money for plane tickets. They did fix my schedule. Hopefully I make enough money in the following weeks.

The .000000000000000000000001 percent chance I have at making money at this would help me pay for them.
if u do sum how get enough days tell me cause i wanna try to go

OverLade

Smash Hero
This is funny because NGE is my favorite anime and you guys are not winning :laugh:
That's funny because NGE is my favorite anime and we are def winning.

And if you use MK and lose to anyone you should be embarassed at how badly you got outplayed...

Top Bottom