• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Next Level LAN Presents: Big Brawls (and Melees) -September 25

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
ah, this looks like its going to turn into something very fun

with that in mind, BRING SETUPS FOR THE LOVE OF DIDDY KONG. heck, if your wii can play games off of a HD and you dont have a copy of brawl, bring it anyway. i got a CD of brawl and i got it on my HD for another potential setup

btw has anyone in orlando looked outside? lol holy **** its bad

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
I would've asked you to team with me buuuuut I don't wanna be turned down soo I just wont :D
This is kinda why I don't wanna do teams at this anymore.

Renki asked to team with me first, and Aglow and Legion just a short time after. If I'm doing teams, I'm teaming with one of them.

I don't like to turn people down, because that's stupid and elitist. I kinda did that one time before to Kishiru and I felt completely horrible after I realized what I did because that was a dumb thing to do. There's one thing to want to win, but there's another thing to tell someone that they are not worthy. I did that once and I will never do that again.

All that said, I prolly won't enter teams. We'll see though.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
....d torr...just pick O_O it doesnt mean they aren't worthy of you =/ all it means is that based on your character and playstyle you feel that so and so would be a better team mate that is all xD You shouldn't feel bad about wanting to team with someone who would benefit you I'm sure they wouldn't mind either ^^,

Also, if you don't wanna team you don't have to but don't not wanna team because you don't want to hurt peoples feelings since you probably won't and even if they feel kind of bad they will get over it =/

Pluplue

Smash Ace
Kisame is really fun but yeah I know hes tougher than chars like sasori. My brother still rage quits when I play him though : P

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Kisame is really fun but yeah I know hes tougher than chars like sasori. My brother still rage quits when I play him though : P
hahah sasori is alright lol but ull see what goes down in that game... i like the older 1s better tho it takes way more skill ill try to tell my friend to bring it
o and FL have alot of tourneys of it i guess

Pi

Smash Hero
me and the lake mary crew may be at this...
with my setup of course
if i'm feeling still kinda sick tomorrow i'll call out of work & come infect you all

황미영

Smash Champion
D-Torr you made a smart move, I'm the worst player in FL so it would make sense if you prefer not to team with someone like that. xDDD

Also... Is someone bringing SSFIV for 360? If so, I'll bring my stick and I can bring other fighting games, if anyone wants to play those.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
D-Torr you made a smart move, I'm the worst player in FL so it would make sense if you prefer not to team with someone like that. xDDD

Also... Is someone bringing SSFIV for 360? If so, I'll bring my stick and I can bring other fighting games, if anyone wants to play those.
yea bring it im bringing my 360 and ill have it setup during doubles

Top Bottom