• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Newcomer Support Thread Directory (Check here before making one)

Mario9919

Smash Apprentice
Question: Why isn't there a thread for Tracer or D.va? I only see one for Genji for some odd reason. Why only him?

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
Wow!!! There is no thread for Tempo from HarmoKnight, I would support him as a playable character.

I could work on a support thread, I just can't make one right this second.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I am leaving Smashboards for good due to personal reasons and fatigue with speculation.

So anyone can own Flying Man, Itsuki Aoi, Mona, and Ayumi's support topics if they want.

And assuming deconfirmed topics aren't erased for good when DLC speculation happens, anyone can have Takamaru if they want. I'll focus on the campaign's server and other media from now on.

Last edited:

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
I am leaving Smashboards for good due to personal reasons and fatigue with speculation.

So anyone can own Flying Man, Itsuki Aoi, Mona, and Ayumi's support topics if they want.

And assuming deconfirmed topics aren't erased for good when DLC speculation happens, anyone can have Takamaru if they want. I'll focus on the campaign's server and other media from now on.
Aww, man. That's a shame...

On another note, I added a Taizo Hori/Dig Dug support thread 24 hours before the very last Smash Direct. Verde Coeden Scalesworth Verde Coeden Scalesworth , I will let you list it whatever way you see fit.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Aww, man. That's a shame...

On another note, I added a Taizo Hori/Dig Dug support thread 24 hours before the very last Smash Direct. Verde Coeden Scalesworth Verde Coeden Scalesworth , I will let you list it whatever way you see fit.
I kind of need the thread url to easily add it. >.>

Also, for the record, I'm just one of many mods who add things here. I also gotta update the "is available for takeover" thing to a lot of threads, clearly.

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I request that both my Zero and Akira threads be locked. Since both are now Assist Trophies and their chances of being DLC are negligible at best, I feel there's no point in keeping them open.

Luigifan18

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5577-0969-0868
I request that both my Zero and Akira threads be locked. Since both are now Assist Trophies and their chances of being DLC are negligible at best, I feel there's no point in keeping them open.
Whoa! You're jumping the gun there. Sure, there's pretty much no chance that the Assist Trophy and Mii Fighter costume characters in the base game will be in this Fighter Pass, since those DLC characters have already been chosen. But you're kidding yourself if you think that Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, its DLC, and the Nintendo Switch itself will sell poorly enough that Nintendo won't greenlight more Fighter Passes later on. And if the fanbases for AT/MFC characters can make enough noise by the time the characters in the next Fighter Pass are selected, a promotion to full playable status just might happen.

It's still much too early for any of us to give up! Let's all continue making our voices heard!!!

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
I will be taking my leave too, personal issues and being burned out of Smash speculation too.

Cia, Camilla, Saki, Fatal Frame, Mini Kangaroo, Asuka, Volleyball Girl, Lana, and Tsubasa are all up for grabs for those interested.

smash puffle

Smash Ace
I will be taking my leave too, personal issues and being burned out of Smash speculation too.

Cia, Camilla, Saki, Fatal Frame, Mini Kangaroo, Asuka, Volleyball Girl, Lana, and Tsubasa are all up for grabs for those interested.
Yeah, um... I'm interested in the Mini Kangaroo thread.

Top Bottom