• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Newcomer Support Thread Directory (Check here before making one)

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Hey Verde Coeden Scalesworth Verde Coeden Scalesworth , would I be able to remake a thread?

Specifically the Diver thread for Endless Ocean, I went back and thought it didn’t do a good job portraying the character or series, so I thought about redoing it. Would I be able to?
Why can't you just edit it and make a new post saying you revamped the thread?

It seems more trouble than it's worth to just remake the entire thing.

Luigifan18

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5577-0969-0868
The only thing keeping me from making a Dragonite thread, Corsola thread, or Moge-ko thread is that none of them have a snowball's chance in hell (and in Dragonite's case, I never did finish that moveset I planned on making for it). But since we have a thread for Gogoat, of all things, I might change my mind.

Last edited:

Smasherfan88

Smash Ace
NNID
Smasher06
Switch FC
8416-9167-6989
Verde Coeden Scalesworth Verde Coeden Scalesworth A question: Since the old Waluigi thread got locked, and we're allowed to speculate for DLC fighters and some threads for deconfirmed characters are still going and aren't locked, would it be fine to create a new Waluigi thread based specifically for his possible inclusion as DLC?

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Verde Coeden Scalesworth Verde Coeden Scalesworth A question: Since the old Waluigi thread got locked, and we're allowed to speculate for DLC fighters and some threads for deconfirmed characters are still going and aren't locked, would it be fine to create a new Waluigi thread based specifically for his possible inclusion as DLC?
That seems redundant when there's a regular thread. Why don't you speak to @GoldenYuiitusin via PM's about it? Maybe the thread can be unlocked or some other solution, like a new thread. Or thread ownership change.

Top Bottom