• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Newcomer/DLC Speculation Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311
HELL yeah Nintendo E3 reveal- you just got the biggest game in the world.HELL YEAH

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
Well, I was wrong about thinking they wouldn't go for big third parties.

I was right that Steve's animations would be awkward. Can't be mad at that stage though.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
hey it could be worse

we could be getting creepy Steve but no he actually looks endearing and true to Minecraft

dare I say, fun

I suddenly have more faith in a LoL character, but let’s see what the costumes announced with Steve are

also uhhh what’s the announcement after the trailer?

zumaddy

Smash Ace
I have to say, I didn't expect to have 0% interest in FP7 but here we are. Still, it's a big thing for the game and will definitely increase the second pass sales.

I'm going back to playing Iceborne, lol.

Last edited:

ZelDan

Smash Master
Uggghhhhh. Steve is a character I really didn't want and his animations and design do absolutely nothing for me and look very awkward like I feared they would. This also means Master Chief is probably not happening (not that his chances were exactly great to begin with but still).

Oh well, congrats to the Steve/ninecraft fans out there.

SKX31

Smash Master
Ja må inte va en fan av Minecraft, men ändå:

Tackar, Jens Bergensten. Det du, ditt team och Sakurais team lyckades göra var definitivt värt det.

(I may not be a Minecraft fan, but still:

Thanks, Jens Bergensten. The stuff you, your team and Sakurai's managed to do was definitively worth it.)

TheBeastHimself

No time for tea, uncle, gotta capture the Avatar!
Welp, I've been in arguments where Steve was deemed a simple a Mii Costume and nothing more, because Steve was an avatar and not a character. I guess Sakurai made it possible. Is this my most hype character? No, but it makes sense in retrospect that Minecraft would certainly sneak its way into Smash.

Now onto the next biggest game in gaming, Fortnite Jonesy joins the battle!! Haha...ha...ha... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom