• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Newcomer/DLC Speculation Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

DevaAshera

Smash Champion
I wish they didn't. So many new Persona games I'll never get to play because I refuse to support Sony.
I mean, you could always buy used..lets you enjoy the games without really supporting Sony.
For me, I'm fine with having both a Nintendo system and a PlayStation system..its always been the case for me ever since the Gamecube & PlayStation 2 days..as well as having the Nintendo DS & PSP and Nintendo 3DS & PS Vita (though I won that from Taco Bell, so it hardly counts..though I do like the system).
However, I feel Persona 5 Royal would have been better put onto the Nintendo Switch..it would have followed the previous Upgraded Persona titles by being on a handheld system (PSP for Persona 1P-3P and Vita for P4G)

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
How about this:

Choose a character and explain why you want them.

One of my top favorite most wanted is Phoenix Wright. I love the Ace Attorney games and they are some of my most favorite games. Having a lawyer in the game fighting all these different characters would be hilarious. And I love the music. Cornered and all the pursuit themes are fantastic and the games have some of my most favorite soundtracks. Plus we could use a visual novel rep.

Bonus question: What are some obscure characters you want?

Crypto - I love Destroy All Humans and his moveset would be amazing.
Vectorman - Another rep from the Genesis era. I love his games, though he is far from my top shooter rep.
Earthworm Jim - Simply put, he would be a groovy character.
Mega Man X. Probably one of my favorite characters in any game, from personality, to design to mechanics and his tool-kit in various games. He's got some of my favorite game OSTs period. And the Original Mega Man X, along with Mega Man X2 are my favorite platformer games. I already liked the OG Mega Man a lot in Smash, and I really want to see how they could implement another character from the franchise, if it doesn't happen(it likely won't), that's fine too because we got a lot of cool characters in the game already. He could have a ton of sick weapons like Speed Burner or Frost Tower or Shining Ray. It'd be sick if he could Air-Dash too. Not to mention how dope it'd be to have the OG Mega Man square up with or against any of his successors counterparts. I'd be happy with .EXE, Volnutt or Geo. But Mega Man X is personally my favorite of the bunch.

Jin Kazama. Tekken's my favorite fighting game franchise, Tekken 3's also the very first video game I ever remembered playing. I know that'll sound a little weird coming from someone who's on a Nintendo related site to mention a franchise who's home versions are mostly on Sony consoles. Hell, one of the first GBA games I ever owned was Tekken Advance. A lot of Tekken tracks (2,3,4 and 5 especially) are really great too. He looks cool, and I really dig both of his fighting styles throughout the series' history. I've also mained Jin in every Tekken since 3, so admittedly, that's a character I've got some of attachment to, about as much as one can with a fighting game protag. And I'd be really excited to see if Sakurai figured out what he wanted out of a Tekken character. Kazuya and Heihachi would be fine, but Jin's my personal choice.

Ryu Hayabusa. He's just really, really cool. And a **** load of moves to pull from. Not to mention a classic character that's still around in modern times.

DevaAshera

Smash Champion
How about this:

One of my top favorite most wanted is Phoenix Wright. I love the Ace Attorney games and they are some of my most favorite games. Having a lawyer in the game fighting all these different characters would be hilarious. And I love the music. Cornered and all the pursuit themes are fantastic and the games have some of my most favorite soundtracks. Plus we could use a visual novel rep.

Vectorman - Another rep from the Genesis era. I love his games, though he is far from my top shooter rep.
Sora - Kingdom Hearts series
I love the Kingdom Hearts series, its amongst my top 5 favorite series along with The Legend of Zelda, Persona, Fire Emblem, and NieR. I think Sora's moves from his various Kingdom Hearts appearances could work for a very fun and diverse moveset while also bringing in one of the biggest Multi-Media companies through Disney. It would also be funny to have Sora officially meet Mario since the entire reason the Kingdom Hearts series got made was because some people at Square-Enix wanted to make a game of the same calibur as Super Mario 64 and the only characters they thought would be popular enough for such a game were Disney characters..and through that thought we somehow branched out into an Action-RPG game featuring Disney & Final Fantasy characters.

Obscure Characters I Want
- Saber/Artoria Pendragon (Fate/ series)
- Asuka (Senran Kagura series)

Last edited:

Kalaam

Smash Ace
The first one doesn’t really come off as a character you dislike rather a character you are trying to disprove tbh. And you could also argue that Mr Sakurai includes characters all the time which make other characters fanbases view it as an unfair inclusion. Incineroar and Decidueye, Banjo and Steve etc and I’m fairly certain Sakurai was still aware of these character’s fanbases and how they would have felt if they were ‘snubbed’ but he did it anyway. Sometimes in order to make an omelet you gotta break some eggs
Side note I find the wasted resources argument to be absurd. If Sakurai is pleasing the general populace then he couldn’t care less about what resources he wasted. They wouldn’t be wasted anyway they could always be used for a playableWaluigi
You are right. Upgrading an Assist would not be wasting ressources anyway. If it was, so would creating stages where the assists can't appear... and that's the case. Alucard cannot spawn on Wii fit stage, Isaac cannot spawn on terry's stage. Majora's Moon cannot spawn on the great bay.
What a waste of ressources !

How wasted would those ressources be to have a character become a fighter and disable his assist when he is fighting. People will be sooooo mad to not see the assist anymore.
Oh I remember how *pissed* everyone was not to see Dark Samus' AT after she became an Echo. And don't get me started on how much I miss Little Mac assist trophy !

Seriously now. They have 0 reason not to consider characters that are AT right now. They were made assists 3 or 4 years ago during the development of the game. The 2nd Pass was decided after release. Why would they cut their options because of a decision made years ago ? Especially if the character is requested and would sell. What company would just say "no" to an option that is that easy ?
Personnaly i'm rooting for Isaac, and given the likelyhood of a new game coming, it's likely Nintendo would consider using him for promoting it. IF that's the case, answer me that.
Why would Nintendo refuse to make a fighter of a character that has been requested for years, wouldn't require any negociation with outside companies (making it easy to keep it secret) and would promote one of *their* new game ? Aside from "being terrible at planning and advertising" or "having bigger options" I don't really see a valid argument against that.
It's totally fine not wanting the character, but it's useless to say that AT can't be upgraded now. All the decisions have been taken well after the game's release, the sky is the limit now.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Alright let’s do a game I guess.

give me your fighter pass 2, only rule is you can’t use any company that had a character from pass 1 (so no Sega, Square-Enix, Microsoft, SNK, or Nintendo characters)
Mega Man X (Capcom Presents)
Jin Kazama (Namco)
Ryu Hayabusa (Koei)
Shantae (WayForward)
Sub-Zero or Scorpion (Netherrealm Studios)
Shanoa (Konami) Gotta get Jaws of a Scorched Earth, sorry Soma.

I was gonna say Lara Croft, but she's Square now. And I didn't want to use more than 1 Capcom character, so no Chun, Dante ect.
You're kidding, right? There's a From Software character that would be absolutely perfect that you didn't mention.

I am, of course, referring to President Michael Wilson, from Metal Wolf Chaos.
My ***** out here posting the good ****.

SuperSmashStephen

Smash Ace
You'll hate me, then.
I don't think Sora will ever come to Smash due to Disney.
Disney has gone on record saying they’d have Sora in Smash. I don’t think Disney is as big an issue as people make it out to be in regards to Sora’s potential inclusion into Smash.

I know there is opposition to his inclusion into Smash, but I don’t think Disney poses as much as an aversion, but just more steps into the process to include him.

Regardless, I won’t give up hope until DLC is said and done. That, or Nintendo or Disney just flat out says “No” to Sora in Smash.

Kalaam

Smash Ace
A FromSoft character would be nice. I mean they created a whole subgenra. I personnaly think Solaire would be nice, he is lighthearted enough for smash to fit right in and is funny. He also has a rather wide array of abilities without being as wide as the Chosen Undead (which would make it a headache to choose a moveset for, since he can be anything).

My FP2 would be:
6: Isaac (breaks the AT rule once and for all AND promotes a new game)
7: Solaire
8: Don't really care much after 6 tbh xD the Commander from Elite dangerous, wouldn't be the first time they make up a moveset for a character that is locked in a vehicule for the whole game!
9: Dante ('cause Bayo needs her distant cousin.)
10: Primrose (Why not)
11: Wahluigi (because f*** haters xD)

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Might as well say Dark Samus and Isabelle's promotions threw away hard work.
Oh I remember how *pissed* everyone was not to see Dark Samus' AT after she became an Echo. And don't get me started on how much I miss Little Mac assist trophy !
That's different. They were from the last game and not the same one.

Last edited:

Kalaam

Smash Ace
That's different. They were from the last game and not the same one.
Come on. How would that be a waste, the AT wouldn't go anywhere. They can just disable it once when the character is fighting.
How does anyone consider a waste redoing in a better, more complete and extensive way, a work you have done years ago ?
How does any creative mind would look at something and say "nah I already done that before on a very small scale, I don't want to see what I do at fullscale with that concept, that would be a waste of my previous work".

That argument has no value anymore, the decision has been made way after release. Considerations changed. It'd be stupid to keep potential well selling characters out of the table just because you chose not to make them playable years ago.
Also do you think Nintendo, the ones doing remasters and remakes by the dozen, would consider a waste redoing one character in a better version ?

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Come on. How would that be a waste, the AT wouldn't go anywhere. They can just disable it once when the character is fighting.
How does anyone consider a waste redoing in a better, more complete and extensive way, a work you have done years ago ?
How does any creative mind would look at something and say "nah I already done that before on a very small scale, I don't want to see what I do at fullscale with that concept, that would be a waste of my previous work".

That argument has no value anymore, the decision has been made way after release. Considerations changed. It'd be stupid to keep potential well selling characters out of the table just because you chose not to make them playable years ago.
Also do you think Nintendo, the ones doing remasters and remakes by the dozen, would consider a waste redoing one character in a better version ?
The thing is we've never seen Assist Trophies been promoted in the same game before so what makes you guys think now will happen?

Cadillac

Smash Seeker
Waluigi: He. Is. An. Assist Trophy! Deal with it! Accept it! Sakurai already made up his mind and the game is already done! He's an damn assist trophy! Redoing it would be a waste of resources! If he also does Waluigi then other people will be clamoring for others to be upgraded who are assists like Isaac and Shadow and that won't be fair for them. Wait until the next Smash game that's when he'll maybe get his chance eventually.

Fortnite character: As Chunky stated above.

Goku or any non-gaming character: Smash is all about gaming. Why Goku should be an exceptional case just because he's popular isn't an good excuse. Guess that means Batman, Shrek, Spider-Man and such she be added too because they're popular right?

Really are the only ones I can think of that I won't want in Smash.
"Waste of resources"
I mean you can use the current models for Waluigi and upgrade it so he can actually move his mouth when he speaks.
How about this:

Hornet. I said this like ten times already and I will say more. She is my number one most wanted character. With Sans and Cuphead now being Mii costumes we can really use an indie fighter in Smash. She is unique in my opinion; a spear-like weapon, with cool AoE attacks using Silk and bunch of tools ranging from throwing pins to bombs and sawblades, and a tether recovery that might be able to do high damage. Combine that with good mobilty and the perfect taunts for Smash(such as being able to yell "Git gud!" at your opponents after destroying them) and there we go, a perfect canidate. Also, think of the lores and music. Hollow Knight has one of the best soundtracks out there and we can listen it in Smash. Some songs would be remixed! How amazing is that? For the lores, I myself enjoy browsing fan arts and comics of Smash, and Hornet can bring fresh new stories for those. Silksong is now coming soon, and it's on the roadmap of 2020. I think now's the perfect time for her inclusion in Smash.

Isaac. I think he's one of the characters who has a chance of promotion. He had a huge backlash during his reveal, and apparently surprised NoA. His access to Psynergies and Djinns can make him very unique. Also, if you notice most of his artworks show his sword sheathed on his back, same with his assist trophy. He could be a swordsman who actually does not use a sword except for like 1 or 2 moves. The rest could be magic attacks. Like I said before, he can use creatures called Djinns. In the original game, his stats and classes change depending on what Djinns he set. This could work similar to Monado arts, but it also changes his movesets. If Djinns are not part of his moveset, he could be an earthbender creating pillars of rocks and cause earthquakes freely. Also I want to see the "rule" of "assist trophies cannot be upgraded in the same game" getting shattered into pieces.

Obscure characters that I want them to get in Smash would be:
Gunvolt(Azure Striker Gunvolt)
Drifter(Hyper Light Drifter)

Last edited:

Kalaam

Smash Ace
The thing is we've never seen Assist Trophies been promoted in the same game before so what makes you guys think now will happen?
We've never seen assists be promoted at all before Little Mac either.
Why, I'm asking ONE good reason of WHY they wouldn't do it. While they have a bunch of reasons to DO it.

Kalaam

Smash Ace
Except again next game not the same one.
So what would prevent them from doing it in DLC ? You still haven't answered.

Nothing prevents it.
They have all the reasons to do it:
Fan request
Cheap to get
Easy to keep secret
Some of them can even promote a new game

Sakurai has broken the fanrules one after the other. "K Rool is irrelevant", "Banjo is too old", etc etc.
Stop being a downer and just admit that it's possible. Maybe it won't happen but it can. It won't hurt you to just accept the possibility.

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I honestly see Spirits more likely being promoted tbh. Still only a matter of time if Sakurai yet again breaks another fanrule again.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
The resources argument still doesn’t stand
They shouldn't make any DLC fighters. They already spent so many resources making classic modes, cutscenes, spirit battles, and gag screenshots in which they would not be featured.:4pacman:

Kalaam

Smash Ace
If you think so, why not.
But as you said, only a matter of time for us to see if he did break another fanrule again.
And I'm pretty sure he did, we will see.

HyruleHero

Smash Journeyman
You'll hate me, then.
I don't think Sora will ever come to Smash due to Disney.
Any argument against Sora because of Disney is an argument that hasn't been well researched.
By now i would have thought everyone on the site knew that Disney have gone on record and stated they would be okay with Sora in smash.
I would like to point out that discussions to get a Sora in smash are always focusing on Disney not allowing it or how its to much work to negotiate with Disney. Hero (Dragon Quest) is a character that required discussions with multiple people/companies Squire Enix, Koichi Sugiyama, Yuji Horii and maybe other companies that made the games like level-5 and Chunsoft they may have even consulted Akira Toriyama. This giant list of people is significantly larger than the number of people Sakurai or Nintendo would need to consult to get Sora in smash. As Sora is solely owned by Disney Sakurai technically only needs to have discussions with one company as well.

I'm sure there are plenty of arguments against Sora's inclusion in smash but if no other character get the 'can't happen because of the company' argument then Sora certainly doesn't need it.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I'd like to have Spirits not get a character out of the running completely. But only time will tell. Chances are they are out of the running. But another one or two characters getting the Chrom treatment would be fantastic.

ATs are probably in an even tougher situation. Cause even if one got upgraded we'd just see people argue over who was chosen. Black Knight or Lyn? Oh boy more Fire Emblem talk, everyone's favorite topic. Waluigi? "I can't believe this meme character got in." Knuckles? "Why wasn't it Shadow?" and so on.

I'm convinced people would even be pissed at Shovel Knight or Bomberman. You really hate to see it.

Kalaam

Smash Ace
Tbh, people always are pissed no matter what.
An AT upgrade will always piss some people, but also open the way for other ATs.
And come on, they added Plant. Waluigi wouldn't be as bad as that as far as inclusions is concerned.

Still think Isaac has one of the best shot among assists tho'.

Cadillac

Smash Seeker
I'd like to have Spirits not get a character out of the running completely. But only time will tell. Chances are they are out of the running. But another one or two characters getting the Chrom treatment would be fantastic.

ATs are probably in an even tougher situation. Cause even if one got upgraded we'd just see people argue over who was chosen. Black Knight or Lyn? Oh boy more Fire Emblem talk, everyone's favorite topic. Waluigi? "I can't believe this meme character got in." Knuckles? "Why wasn't it Shadow?" and so on.

I'm convinced people would even be pissed at Shovel Knight or Bomberman. You really hate to see it.
I think people would be surprised then mad, actually.

Last edited:

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
I think people would be surprised then mad, actually.
Either way, no one's gonna have a 100% approval rating, and any character can potentially cause arguments, as seen with every single DLC fighter SSBU has gotten so far. Among games we've played in this thread, I'm surprised we don't do "guess who the character would be based on arguments their inclusion would stir".

Last edited:

Faso115

Smash Lord
The biggest thing i see against Sora is his ties to characters that don't originate from Videogames. Never played the games but there are some aspects that require characters that aren't from videogames to be included, like Donald and Goofy. And that requires licensing to Disney. And if you don't include that, i feel something important would be missing, like having Banjo without Kazooie.

So i think Sora, like Geno, is more trouble than he is worth and considering you have to license both Square and Enix to get him done right, i just feel he is way too demanding to make justice.

And the reason i think we are getting 6 characters is because Square is not involved. Otherwise would be getting 4 or 5 characters this time :4pacman:

SpectreJordan

Smash Lord
NNID
SpectreJordan
How about this:

Master Chief - Halo is my favorite game series. Halo 3 is my favorite game of all-time & it’s the game that truly got me into gaming; before then I was a casual gamer, mostly playing licensed games. Even if Halo 5 was disappointing, I still love this series immensely.

On top of that, I believe that Master Chief is the most iconic game character not in Smash yet (though I can see arguments fro Crash, Lara & Steve). He’s a super recognizable character. Halo is also a highly important series to the history of gaming as it’s a major factor in the rise of the FPS genre & online gaming becoming normalized. I also really believe that Smash needs a FPS character if it’s truly to become a celebration of gaming.

give me your fighter pass 2, only rule is you can’t use any company that had a character from pass 1 (so no Sega, Square-Enix, Microsoft, SNK, or Nintendo characters)
Dante (Capcom)
Ryu Hayabusa (Koei Tecmo)
Heihachi (Namco)
Dovahkiin (Bethesda)
Crash (Activision)
Frisk (Toby Fox)

I wanted to include a girl but all of my most wanted women are from Square, Nintendo or deconfirmed (Jill ). I guess there could be lady alt skins for Dovahkiin. There’s also Chun-Li but I’d rather have a new franchise instead of a third SF rep.

Aerospherology

Smash Lord
How about this:

Geno: Super Mario RPG is my favorite SNES game. I'd love to have the toy boy in blue in Smash and he would have a great moveset. The music is great. Go ahead and listen to "And My Name's Booster".

Obscure:

Chase: Another toy boy in blue. Yes, he's a Lego video game character. He'd be really fun especially with being able to switch between disguises.
Uniracer: It'd be really funny to have an inanimate object in Smash. The main gimmick of the game is to do stunts to build up speed. Uniracers was developed by DMA Design (now Rockstar North) and published by Nintendo in North America and Europe (where it's called Unirally) for the SNES. Unfortunately, only one run of cartridges was produced because Disney sued them or something for resemblance to the Pixar short "Red's Dream".

Aerospherology

Smash Lord

Chase (TT Games/Warner Bros.)
Doom protagonist (Bethesda)
Agumon (Bandai Namco)
Crash (Activision)
Phoenix Wright (Capcom)
Uniracer (Rockstar/Take-Two)

JustMyself13

Smash Journeyman
So what would prevent them from doing it in DLC ? You still haven't answered.

Nothing prevents it.
They have all the reasons to do it:
Fan request
Cheap to get
Easy to keep secret
Some of them can even promote a new game

Sakurai has broken the fanrules one after the other. "K Rool is irrelevant", "Banjo is too old", etc etc.
Stop being a downer and just admit that it's possible. Maybe it won't happen but it can. It won't hurt you to just accept the possibility.
It’s really just as much of a possibility as spirits getting upgraded, which I already feel is incredibly unlikely because Isaac and his pals are already spirits as well. If Sakurai was really interested in including Isaac, he wouldn’t have included so much Golden Sun content in base already, cause at that point he knew that each pack would be structured to include spirits and music and such.

Last edited:

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
I mean sure, Nintendo could upgrade popular characters who are ATs or Spirits.

Or they could continue what they’re doing, and adding popular characters (not just in the Smash fanbase) that have no presence in Smash already.

Popularity doesn’t really support NPCs, it supports basically at any addition to Smash.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
The biggest thing i see against Sora is his ties to characters that don't originate from Videogames. Never played the games but there are some aspects that require characters that aren't from videogames to be included, like Donald and Goofy. And that requires licensing to Disney. And if you don't include that, i feel something important would be missing, like having Banjo without Kazooie.

So i think Sora, like Geno, is more trouble than he is worth and considering you have to license both Square and Enix to get him done right, i just feel he is way too demanding to make justice.

And the reason i think we are getting 6 characters is because Square is not involved. Otherwise would be getting 4 or 5 characters this time :4pacman:
You'd need Disney anyway. They're Sora's copyright holder, not Square-Enix.

D

Deleted member

So amigos, both deluxe Mii costumes have been Gunner.
Do you think we'll get any for Brawler and/or Swordfighter?
If so, what characters do you see getting Sans and Cuphead esque Mii Costumes?
My votes are:
Brawler: Shantae and Frisk
Swordfighter: Steve and Shovel Knight
I’ll try The indie deluxe costumes
Brawler: Freddy Fazbear,Bendy lol this would be good
Swordfighter:Shantae(pirates curse),Shovel knight
The drifter,the knight
Headpiece: Steve or creeper. (That way we don’t have to worry about the outfit part) The Xbox avatars did it so it shouldn’t be impossible for the miis.

AceAttorney9000

Smash Lord
I mean sure, Nintendo could upgrade popular characters who are ATs or Spirits.

Or they could continue what they’re doing, and adding popular characters (not just in the Smash fanbase) that have no presence in Smash already.

I get why completely new characters are being added, and I expect to certainly see more of that going forward... but Sakurai and the team likely know at this point that there's Assist Trophies, Spirits, and Mii Fighter costumes that players want to see become fully fleshed out playable characters (they have to know, the support for characters like Isaac, Waluigi, Bandan Waddle Dee, Rex, Shadow and Shantae is not something that can just be ignored, and in the specific case of Geno, it was actually acknowledged by Sakurai himself), and we're now past the point where the developers had an opportunity to look back at the base game and decide whether or not to give at least one or two of those character the bump up to playable status. It certainly helps that Fighters Pass 2 has six characters instead of five, meaning there's more leeway for a "promotion to playable" character to happen even if the Pass is mostly brand new characters.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666

I get why completely new characters are being added, and I expect to certainly see more of that going forward... but Sakurai and the team likely know at this point that there's Assist Trophies, Spirits, and Mii Fighter costumes that players want to see become fully fleshed out playable characters (they have to know, the support for characters like Isaac, Waluigi, Bandan Waddle Dee, Rex, Shadow and Shantae is not something that can just be ignored, and in the specific case of Geno, it was actually acknowledged by Sakurai himself), and we're now past the point where the developers had an opportunity to look back at the base game and decide whether or not to give at least one or two of those character the bump up to playable status. It certainly helps that Fighters Pass 2 has six characters instead of five, meaning there's more leeway for a "promotion to playable" character to happen even if the Pass is mostly brand new characters.
I’m pushing for slightly less fervently supported Spirited characters like Elma, Octoling Girl & Octoling Boy, and Black Shadow myself

Turtlar

Smash Apprentice

This forces an interesting take on FP2. I like it.

Doomguy (Bethesda)
Ryu Hayabusa (Koei Tecmo)
Chun Li/Dante (Capcom)
KOS MOS (Bandai Namco)
Bomberman (Konami)
Shantae (Wayforward)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom