• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Newcomer/DLC Speculation Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackInk

Smash Lord
Something is rotten here...
Because the dumbass specifically referenced Kosmos as the prediction character! Why is he so ****ing stupid?!? He even does half-assed logic with franchise titles. It’s the same kind of trash logic as rating a character’s chances of being a “fighters” rep by removing “king of” and “street” from their franchise names.

this guy would suck in mafia.

D

Deleted member

If anyone else speculates based on Jon's tweets right after he went on a rant about insider/leak culture I will personally have your Nintendo account banned

MissingGlitch

Smash Master
Jon
is
not
a
leaker
he
doesn't
leak
things

The first post on every page should be a notice that says this exact thing.

D

Deleted member

the xenosaga correct me i wrong primary platforms were the playstaion right?
Yes. Primarily all three core episodes have been on Playstation.

Because the dumbass specifically referenced Kosmos as the prediction character! Why is he so ****ing stupid?!? He even does half-assed logic with franchise titles. It’s the same kind of trash logic as rating a character’s chances of being a “fighters” rep by removing “king of” and “street” from their franchise names.

this guy would suck in mafia.
Like, is he even trying XD

BlackInk

Smash Lord
Jon
is
not
a
leaker
he
doesn't
leak
things

The first post on every page should be a notice that says this exact thing.
He’s full of **** and we know it.
Yes. Primarily all three core episodes have been on Playstation.

Like, is he even trying XD
He is trying! That’s why the logic is stretched so damn thin. He could’ve ignored Kosmos and had come off as lucky with his “guess”. Damn it, the guy is a lousy mafia.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Going by 1980's theory FP5 is:
Dear God, all these tehories are starting to bore my mind. They're just there to secretly aim for their most wanted.

All these theories are just crafted with bias in mind.

D

Deleted member

Okay like
Does anyone really think Jon would leak fighter 5 right after going on a tirade about insider culture and how people are always trying to find meanings in his completely innocuous posts? If that really was the case then the dude would never ****ing hear the end of it.

BlackInk

Smash Lord
He's leaked 'some' things.

He's not leaking here though. I 100% believe him.
You’re going to believe him after his recent banana slips? If he didn’t make these post, I could see where you’re coming from. But his stupidly specific mention of “Kosmos” and the bull**** he pulls with the “xeno” parts of the title is unbelievable.

Shroob

Sup?
You’re going to believe him after his recent banana slips? If he didn’t make these post, I could see where you’re coming from. But his stupidly specific mention of “Kosmos” and the bull**** he pulls with the “xeno” parts of the title is unbelievable.
If it's not KOS-MOS tomorrow, you're gonna look real silly is all I'm saying.

D

Deleted member

Hindi nag-research, it's over, it's over!

EASIEST MONEY OF MY LIFE

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
Whether Jon is a leaker or not, whether he has leaked things before or not, whether he knows who Fighter 5 is or not, I think at least we can all respect a man's wish and not continue trying to read into his words and actions. If you already think it's KOS-MOS, you'll just find a confirmation. If you don't, you'll find nothing. If you're not sure, there's nothing conclusive. And the Game Awards are tomorrow, so we'll know soon enough.

All I'm trying to say is, watch my show! If it doesn't do well I won't be privy to unannounced games anymore, and I can't go back to the darkness

BlackInk

Smash Lord
If it's not KOS-MOS tomorrow, you're gonna look real silly is all I'm saying.
I don’t care. The guy has leaked stuff before and the most brilliant people still don’t get everything correct. He is still making himself look awful.

timbo8

Smash Cadet
if the fighter is kos-mos it unstable why it not going a lot of people excited but there will fans that will be happy

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
Considering Jon in that very same tweet mentions that he's now actively rooting against a character he wants so that people will stop bothering him over 'leaks', I don't think he actually knows who the next character is and just wants people to stop badgering him over it. People really need to back off of the guy, FP5 is not worth hounding and hyperanalyzing every word of someone who's mentioned multiple times he's not interested in leaking your Smash character.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
if i were a smart leaker id want to separate myself from the other stoopid leakers and not completely leak surprises

id just say **** to drum up hype

and then the stoopid leakers would try to latch onto me and id get angry at them and their dumbdumb fanbases since those guys are ****in annoying

also i gotta make sure people know im not a leaker so im just gonna say im not and people will believe me

Last edited:

Night Gale

Smash Ace
Bruh, you are overanalyzing someone who is clearly trolling. Don't.

Cadillac

Smash Seeker
I'm very confused about what's going on.
Why is the Jon guy from Gamexplain suddenly getting accused?

BlackInk

Smash Lord
User was warned for this post
if i were a smart leaker id want to separate myself from the other stoopid leakers and not completely leak surprises

id just say **** to drum up hype

and then the stoopid leakers would try to latch onto me and id get angry at them and their dumbdumb fanbases since those guys are ****in annoying
Too bad Jon is not that kind of mafia player.
Considering Jon in that very same tweet mentions that he's now actively rooting against a character he wants so that people will stop bothering him over 'leaks', I don't think he actually knows who the next character is and just wants people to stop badgering him over it. People really need to back off of the guy, FP5 is not worth hounding and hyperanalyzing every word of someone who's mentioned multiple times he's not interested in leaking your Smash character.
No. That actually means he’s trying to rub off the poo on his shoe. The way he tries to go against Kosmos is the most laughable garbage I have ever seen from him. All that moron had to do was say “if I did predict the fifth fighter, I would consider myself a fortune cookie.”

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Jon: Listen guys, I'm not a leaker, I know jack **** about no.5, so please leave me alone.

Others:

Shroob

Sup?
Too bad Jon is not that kind of mafia player.

No. That actually means he’s trying to rub off the poo on his shoe. The way he tries to go against Kosmos is the most laughable garbage I have ever seen from him. All that moron had to do was say “if I did predict the fifth fighter, I would consider myself a fortune cookie.”
Man

No wonder people say a certain user makes them hope it's not KOS MOS

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
Poor Jon is in such a "Boy Who Cried Wolf" situation that it's not even funny.

He has leaked in the past, but the one time he genuinely is trying to say he knows nothing since he is, in fact, not a leaker, no one believes him.

I feel for the guy, but he kind of brought it on himself, he knows the hornet nest he's poking.

Last edited:

BlackInk

Smash Lord
Jon: Listen guys, I'm not a leaker, I know jack **** about no.5, so please leave me alone.

Others:
That’s not why I’m going against him. He’s just saying really stupid stuff when he can easily take his time putting up better counter logic against Kosmos, ignore the damn thing, or even say “I just expect Rex or Kosmos because of Sakurai’s love for Xeno games.” He’s likely rushing his offense against Kosmos out of fear and panic.

osby

Smash Obsessed
This is the part where you might want to step back and remind yourself that we are talking about children's video games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom