• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Newcomer/DLC Speculation Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
We doin' most wanted characters again!? See, this is why everyone needs a spiffy signature with all of their most wanted. We ask this every other day.

Anyway, here's something a little more unorthodox. Fill in the next 5 DLC characters using the following criteria:

Fighter #1: Who da heck is that?
Fighter #2: Character you despise.
Fighter #3: Character you've been begging for.
Fighter #4: Character from a new game
Fighter #5: They actually got in?!?!
1. Mike Jones
2. Hmmm....... um, I don't really have one. Midna I guesss?
3. Poochy
4. Akira Howard
5. Boshi

:yoshi:

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Well I mean yeah but Geoff said nothing got leaked for the show
He's gonna say that no matter what, though.

You don't just tell people something leaked before your big reveal. That'd be like if Sakurai hopped on twitter after Vergeben's original pre-E3 leak and said "Shoot, alright, ya caught me. He's right on the money!"

Last edited:

Spongeboob

Smash Ace
A hot dog stand at the end of time and space
Switch FC
SW-5063-7952-1131
What's with all the wishlists? Anyways, here's mine.
  1. Dante
  2. Shadow
  3. Everyone else I want (Byleth, Doomguy, Arle, Isaac, Gengar, Sora (maybe), etc.)
We doin' most wanted characters again!? See, this is why everyone needs a spiffy signature with all of their most wanted. We ask this every other day.
Anyway, here's something a little more unorthodox. Fill in the next 5 DLC characters using the following criteria:

1. Plok.
  2. Tracer.
  3. Dante.
  4. Milo? (IDK I gave up on this one.)
  5. Either Mario or Spongebob.
Basically, I need help because I can't stop drawing Geno and using it as nice, positive Geno stuff is my excuse to justify this hellish state
hellish state
You mean California?

BernkastelWitch

Smash Ace
*gasp* I forgot to mention Reimu! She's far from my fav 2hu girl, but imagine all of the music she can come with hhhhhhh. And tbf, she'd still have a cool moveset if they took a page or two from the fighting games. I wonder what music she'll get? Love Colored Master Spark? UN Owen Was Her? Stuff like that.
If Reimu is in Smash, my main want is music from all the main games but I expect it'll be restricted to EOSD to IN given those are the most recognizable.

Though I'd love to hear modern game tracks like Eternal Spring Dream, Pure Furies, Lost Emotion, Last Occultism, and other tracks. I'd like a variety there if we get Reimu in as a rep someday.

KillerCage

Smash Master
Could someone fill me in on KOS-MOS? I've never heard of the character, but it seems she's popping up everywhere, now. I do have to wonder if she's big enough to compete with Tales, Tekken or Dark Souls within Namco.
KOS-MOS is from Xenosaga, the predecessor to Xenoblade Chronicles (the game Shulk is from and owned by Nintendo.)

D

Deleted member

He's gonna say that no matter what, though.

You don't just tell people something leaked before your big reveal. That'd be like if Sakurai hopped on twitter after Vergeben's original pre-E3 leak and said "Shoot, alright, ya caught me. He's right on the money!"
Verge is far different from a 4chan post

LightKnight

Smash Journeyman

Fighter #1: KOS-MOS
Fighter #2: Morrigan
Fighter #3: Knuckles
Fighter #4: Drizzile (Second evolution of the Inteleon line) (A pokemon I figured would be more interesting moveset wise than Inteleon based on the dex entries, unless you incorporated them into Inteleon)
Fighter #5: Master Chief

RouffWestie

Smash Lord
Real leak incoming, Sakurai emailed me snippets three trailers.
- a Sonic Mania Adventures-style short that takes place in Chemical Plant Zone
- the 6 DLC fighter's background colors in release order rearranging into a rainbow
- Mario, Peach, and Bowser standing on a cliff as a sprit appears to be plummeting towards them
I think he's trying to tell me who the next DLC fighters are, but I can't seem to figure it out.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I don't think he would use fencing for all of his moves like most sword character. Also I'm hoping Layton uses a metal pipe to fence instead of an actual sword. Layton never really caries a weapon with him since violence is not his first option, but when things get dicey he makes due with whatever is around him and improvises a weapon.
View attachment 251386
I imagine while swordfighting would be part of a lot of his smash attacks that his main moves would be more I don't know, puzzle like? Having to make anyone who fights him think twice before attacking

GKMLTTSB

Smash Ace
She's a robot girl who can use a variety of different weapons
Hmm...

I've got a better idea...

If Reimu is in Smash, my main want is music from all the main games but I expect it'll be restricted to EOSD to IN given those are the most recognizable.

Though I'd love to hear modern game tracks like Eternal Spring Dream, Pure Furies, Lost Emotion, Last Occultism, and other tracks. I'd like a variety there if we get Reimu in as a rep someday.
Perfect Cherry Blossom, Mountain of Faith and Subterranean Animism have a lot of popular songs as well, so I can't see them sticking to just IN and EoSD (though you could build a great selection just from those games, honestly).
I full-well expect 'The Gensokyo the Gods Loved' since that song for some reason seemed to be everyone's favourite for a while. >_>

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

1: Wei Shen from Sleeping Dogs (the real SE rep Smash needs)
2: uhh someone from Battlefield I guess (even though I equally don't want both franchises in Smash, at least CoD had some memorable characters)
3: Dynasty Warriors rep whether if it's Zhao Yun or Lu Bu
4: Depending on how new we're talking here, Ryza from the latest Atelier game
5: Francis York Morgan cause holy **** if he's in there's no other WTF characters that could precede him

CureParfait

Smash Ace

1. Angelic Buster
2. Adachi Tohru
3. Darkrai
4. Edelgard
5. Aino Heart

Goombaic

Smash Ace

1. Carmen Sandiego (Really though, why?)
2. Kazuma Kiryu
3. Kamek
4. Toxtricity (Sword and Shield)
5. Sakura Shinguji

-crump-

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1590-4951-5915
Switch FC
SW-4366-1207-0908
Top 4
-Shovel Knight
-Waluigi
-Henry Fleming (Codename S.T.E.A.M)
-Doom Slayer

#1.) Riemu. I know she’s from Tohou, but I still have no clue what a Tohou is.

#2.) Rabbids. I can’t stand them, but I can’t deny they were an icon of the Wii era, and Kingdom Battle has made them slightly more tolerable.

#3.) Shovel Knight. Him and Waluigi are the only two characters that I would absolutely lose my mind over, and SK just barely takes the top spot.

#4.) Astral Chain protag. I generally dislike cops, but anime cops with robo-alien sidekicks are the exception.

#5.) Geno. I still think his chances are extremely slim, if he made it in I’d be honestly shocked. Wouldn’t be mad, though.

Last edited:

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
I know wishlists can get really repetitive, but we’ve had a lot of lesser talked about characters get the spotlight recently and any other topic is better than insider drama.

So who would y’all put as your top 4 for DLC wants.
4 - Frisk. I love Undertale, and would love to see it get the whole Smash package. A fighter with a bunch of references, a stage that shows an iconic area in HD, Spirit Battles that feel just like the character they're based on, and some godly compositions. Frisk, more than any other character, is one I want just as much for the supplementary details.
3 - Grovyle. Five games and not a single trace of Mystery Dungeon content. PMD2 was a fantastic game and I would love to see it get a boost in popularity from Smash. Grovyle was a fantastically written character, and he has plenty of move set potential. Like Frisk, I'd also be overjoyed to see all the little stuff, I might just hack the game so Dialga's theme can play on every stage
2 - Maxwell. Scribblenauts Unlimited was also a game I adored, and he's the splitting image of move set potential. His series's unique artstyle would make for a very interesting stage (if not incorporated into the character itself).
1 - Bandana Dee. Kirby is a series I adore, and it could really use some more content. Bandana Dee would represent the newer games, which Sakurai seems hesitant to do. There are plenty of intrting Kirby locations to chose from, and his inclusion would tie up the loose ends of the music (Seriously? No Galacta Knight or Masked Dedede?)

Fighter 1 - Miiverse Administrator
Fighter 2 - Freddy Fazbear
Fighter 3 - Bandana Dee
Fighter 4 - Sirfech'd
Fighter 5 - Goku

KillerCage

Smash Master

1# Sissel (Guess what game he's from.)
2# Heihachi (I don't need to repeat my reasons again.)
3# Phoenix Wright (He is not my top choice for this category, but...)
4# Doom Slayer (Does Doom Eternal count?)
5# Master Chief (MAKE THIS HAPPEN, NINTENDO!!!)

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593

1. Carmen Sandiego: No seriously, where in the world is she?
2. Geno: Yeah I know it'll make the fans happy, but I don't understand the appeal for it
3. Shantae: C'mon, the genie has to be Ret-2-Go!
4. Marnie: Looks like it could lead to an intriguing moveset
5. Otto Matic: He's from one of my childhood games and I'd be shocked if he got in.

perfectchaos83

Smash Champion
Looking at Twitter and GameFaqs and fell like I'm about to explode

I especially fell extremely sorry for Jon and the GameXplain people

The next time I see someone say "They have insider info" because Jon predicted one ****ing thing

I'm going to find a way torun over Brain Griffin form Family Guy
He's gotten more than "one ****ing thing" correctly. A lot of it oddly specific like the Final Fantasy titles that originally released on the Switch.

SmashSSL

Smash Apprentice
Wishlist:
#1 - PHOENIX.
#2 - Bomberman. If an assist trophy were to be upgraded, it HAS to be him.
#3 - Layton.
#4 - Raiden or Tails. For whenever a third party franchise gets a second unique rep. I love these two characters.
Also honorable mention for the Heavy Weapons Guy, he would be awesome. Chell too, I love Portal so much. Also San Andreas is one of my favorite games too, so CJ gets a mention.

King Sonnn DeDeDoo

Smash Champion
I imagine while swordfighting would be part of a lot of his smash attacks that his main moves would be more I don't know, puzzle like? Having to make anyone who fights him think twice before attacking
Yeah I would want more “puzzling” special moves and the fencing to be reserved for Smash attacks or maybe some aerials.

Also I found Layton’s down throw lol
1271256E-843D-4B91-8307-AAC92FFE653C.jpeg

EricTheGamerman

Smash Master
Huh, a lot of drama it seems like today. And in the least surprising place possible.

I saw some posts regarding the thread and I figured I'd go ahead and give my own sort of reason for exiting the thread at this point, and why I don't blame others for not wanting to approach it either. I was very much the quintessential "Smash Bubble" fan leading up to Ultimate. Ridley, King K. Rool, Banjo & Kazooie, Isaac, and Geno were unapologetically my most wanted characters and I relied hard on their fandoms to justify seeing them get into Smash, and that has worked wonders for the first three, but it also revealed a lot of blind spots in how I perceived Smash as a game for a certain group of people as opposed to a much wider group. I didn't really quite realize that until Isabelle's reveal when I started putting pieces together of how lop-sided my own analysis of things had been and I started working to temper expectations in a lot of places because I realized I had been inside too long and been riding the hype train to an upcoming crash (which would later be The Grinch and the November Direct).

After Joker was announced at TGAs I started to realize how much potential there was in third party crossovers that I hadn't been considering before and I began to work my way through those ideas and embrace more of them. Dragon Quest was previously a series that I hated the idea of in Smash because I didn't understand its impact. But I played some Dragon Quest VIII on my 3DS and researched it to find out more about the series, and found an incredibly charming icon of the Japanese gaming industry. I was happy to see the rumors about it honestly after I spent my time re-examining it. But the Geno thread clearly did not see it that way, and I spent entirely too long and got too heated arguing for the series. The cracks in the ideas of the "most wanted Smash characters" really started to expand during that time as I saw people regard Dragon Quest with so little respect or even give it more than a passing thought. I really saw the "Smash Bubble" for the first time and felt the need to actively try to insert as much awareness of other things into my formerly favorite places as possible because it did really make things like the Banjo & Kazooie and Geno threads more unapproachable and unpleasant to be around. Again, I rather embraced this idea too much and spent way too much time arguing and probably contributing to the problems instead of making them better (and more could have been avoided had I just shut my mouth).

This has continued on and off basically since February, and if I'm being honest, I should have just exited the thread a long time ago given the fact I just mostly ended up arguing... but it felt like my home in the Smash speculation world and I felt attached to it despite those arguments. It was a place to talk about Smash and other related things too, so it didn't feel as bad to stick around...

But honestly, these recent events have finally convinced me that I'm just not going to align with the group enough to stay a part of the thread. I don't agree with many of the ways Fatmanonice has done things, and that criticism will continue to come out if I keep posting there. And I just don't want to have to explain why something like Nier Automata or any number of Square Enix titles/characters are actually relevant to the conversation as well and deserve a legitimate look. And I really just will never be able to agree with Super Mario RPG's importance on a more global level despite loving the game to death myself. I like Geno a lot as an idea for Smash, but I don't agree in many instances about the ways of supporting him and I don't have that same level of all consuming passion for him. I just don't enjoy it as much, and I realized being a part of the thread was impacting my enjoyment of Geno as an option for Smash. I've also just become so interested in exploring other options for Smash that it has become hard to stay so invested in just little old Geno when such big names and crossovers can be happening.

I will continue to support Geno in my own way, and I think we might genuinely end up with him by the end of Ultimate's life cycle (and if we do, I'll be sure to celebrate with the Geno thread and fans all the same), but I decided it was time to stop letting that thread dominate so much of my time and just do what I should have done ages ago. Just stop and walk away. I did enjoy many of the discussions I had in there and there were some really great people there as well ( Ovaltine Ovaltine You are truly the best of us and your artwork always remains adorable, well drawn, and amazing. I was always glad to have you positivity in the thread, and for that I can't thank you enough). But just sort of as a reminder to any people why may want to support Geno, but the thread appears scary or just not your speed, just remember you can support him from afar just fine too and love him with others. A character support thread should never impact your enjoyment of a character you already love or are interested in, so just be willing to embrace him all the same in your own way.

Edit: I also just wanted to say, I plan to do this same sort of self-reflecting here and work towards more positivity and less grandstanding as I feel I've contributed to some toxicity in this thread and around with my approach to things. So I do apologize for my own contributions to the problems with Smash speculation as of recent.

Last edited:

xAquaCrystal

Smash Journeyman
Honestly not liking that people are gamefaq especially are saying Jon from gamexplain is a leaker. Yea he probably do have some insider info since some of the stuff he guessed were correct but it’s obvious he don’t wantto be known as a leaker. The man could possibly loose his job with these assumptions.

SmashSSL

Smash Apprentice

#1: I don't think Sissel is a very mainstream character. he should be in the game anyway.
#2: Sora. Sorry.
#3: Phoenix
#4: Samuel Strand
#5: Heavy Weapons Guy with pootis bird cosmetic

MissingGlitch

Smash Master
Huh, a lot of drama it seems like today. And in the least surprising place possible.

I saw some posts regarding the thread and I figured I'd go ahead and give my own sort of reason for exiting the thread at this point, and why I don't blame others for not wanting to approach it either. I was very much the quintessential "Smash Bubble" fan leading up to Ultimate. Ridley, King K. Rool, Banjo & Kazooie, Isaac, and Geno were unapologetically my most wanted characters and I relied hard on their fandoms to justify seeing them get into Smash, and that has worked wonders for the first three, but it also revealed a lot of blind spots in how I perceived Smash as a game for a certain group of people as opposed to a much wider group. I didn't really quite realize that until Isabelle's reveal when I started putting pieces together of how lop-sided my own analysis of things had been and I started working to temper expectations in a lot of places because I realized I had been inside too long and been riding the hype train to an upcoming crash (which would later be The Grinch and the November Direct).

After Joker was announced at TGAs I started to realize how much potential there was in third party crossovers that I hadn't been considering before and I began to work my way through those ideas and embrace more of them. Dragon Quest was previously a series that I hated the idea of in Smash because I didn't understand its impact. But I played some Dragon Quest VIII on my 3DS and researched it to find out more about the series, and found an incredibly charming icon of the Japanese gaming industry. I was happy to see the rumors about it honestly after I spent my time re-examining it. But the Geno thread clearly did not see it that way, and I spent entirely too long and got too heated arguing for the series. The cracks in the ideas of the "most wanted Smash characters" really started to expand during that time as I saw people regard Dragon Quest with so little respect or even give it more than a passing thought. I really saw the "Smash Bubble" for the first time and felt the need to actively try to insert as much awareness of other things into my formerly favorite places as possible because it did really make things like the Banjo & Kazooie and Geno threads more unapproachable and unpleasant to be around. Again, I rather embraced this idea too much and spent way too much time arguing and probably contributing to the problems instead of making them better (and more could have been avoided had I just shut my mouth).

This has continued on and off basically since February, and if I'm being honest, I should have just exited the thread a long time ago given the fact I just mostly ended up arguing... but it felt like my home in the Smash speculation world and I felt attached to it despite those arguments. It was a place to talk about Smash and other related things too, so it didn't feel as bad to stick around...

But honestly, these recent events have finally convinced me that I'm just not going to align with the group enough to stay a part of the thread. I don't agree with many of the ways Fatmanonice has done things, and that criticism will continue to come out if I keep posting there. And I just don't want to have to explain why something like Nier Automata or any number of Square Enix titles/characters are actually relevant to the conversation as well and deserve a legitimate look. And I really just will never be able to agree with Super Mario RPG's importance on a more global level despite loving the game to death myself. I like Geno a lot as an idea for Smash, but I don't agree in many instances about the ways of supporting him and I don't have that same level of all consuming passion for him. I just don't enjoy it as much, and I realized being a part of the thread was impacting my enjoyment of Geno as an option for Smash. I've also just become so interested in exploring other options for Smash that it has become hard to stay so invested in just little old Geno when such big names and crossovers can be happening.

I will continue to support Geno in my own way, and I think we might genuinely end up with him by the end of Ultimate's life cycle (and if we do, I'll be sure to celebrate with the Geno thread and fans all the same), but I decided it was time to stop letting that thread dominate so much of my time and just do what I should have done ages ago. Just stop and walk away. I did enjoy many of the discussions I had in there and there were some really great people there as well ( Ovaltine Ovaltine You are truly the best of us and your artwork always remains adorable, well drawn, and amazing. I was always glad to have you positivity in the thread, and for that I can't thank you enough). But just sort of as a reminder to any people why may want to support Geno, but the thread appears scary or just not your speed, just remember you can support him from afar just fine too and love him with others. A character support thread should never impact your enjoyment of a character you already love or are interested in, so just be willing to embrace him all the same in your own way.

Edit: I also just wanted to say, I plan to do this same sort of self-reflecting here and work towards more of a self-reflection as I feel I've contributed to some toxicity in this thread and around with my approach to things. So I do apologize for my own contributions to the problems with Smash speculation as of recent.
I know we had our fair share of arguments before.....in the Banjo and Geno threads specially lmao.

I would like to apologize for that also if I haven't before. I think being in those arguments was exactly because I got myself so bubbled up in the Smash bubble for both Banjo and Geno.

I need to start doing what you did and start expanding my views a bit. I guess leaving the bubbles will be a good start. I did end up leaving the Banjo thread quite a long time ago though.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Ayumi Tachibana
Porky (we all hate him, but we love him for it. yay loopholes)
The Grinch
Jonesy
Homura Akemi

Last edited by a moderator:

EricTheGamerman

Smash Master
I know we had our fair share of arguments before.....in the Banjo and Geno threads specially lmao.

I would like to apologize for that also if I haven't before. I think being in those arguments was exactly because I got myself so bubbled up in the Smash bubble for both Banjo and Geno.

I need to start doing what you did and start expanding my views a bit. I guess leaving the bubbles will be a good start. I did end up leaving the Banjo thread quite a long time ago though.
We have had our fair share of arguments haha. I was actually quite surprised to see your post regarding the Geno thread in this one and it was sort of something that made me want to share my own thoughts on the matter. You don't need to apologize to me either for defending your stances, I was wrong or improperly behaved in many of those arguments as well, but I appreciate your sentiment all the same.

Still, I encourage you to continue supporting Geno and also exploring additional options. One of the things that always made me so able to freely argue for and against Geno is that basically any Square Enix character could excite me. 2B, Lara Croft, Geno, and Sora would all be great characters to see in Smash from my perspective and being able to see them all helps not over-commit to anyone in Smash. I'm a huge fan of video games as a whole, so it's hard for me to end up seeing someone I love with any Smash addition (I admit Terry completely slipped up on me hahaha, SNK was a blind spot for sure).

I used to be that "Nintendo only" kid too a while back, but I got older and found out how much more to gaming there was to know and love! And seeing those options in Smash is just amazing on any level. And the more characters you find to love and support, I think the more you can enjoy Smash speculation too. But that's just my take haha.

SMAASH! Puppy

Smash Legend
Who the heck is Reimu (says the casuals)?
While I don't despise Blipbug, he looks like a Fakémon I drew when I was young, and that is not a compliment. EDIT: Stonejourner also fits here. What where they thinking with the design?
I beg for no one, but my pipe dream is Amaterasu.
Byleth is really the only new character that comes to mind.
Geno actually got in?

That's...quite the wild ride.

Last edited:

KatKit

Smash Lord
Could someone fill me in on KOS-MOS? I've never heard of the character, but it seems she's popping up everywhere, now. I do have to wonder if she's big enough to compete with Tales, Tekken or Dark Souls within Namco.
First things first: KOS-MOS is pretty much THE robot girl in video games. And this is coming from someone with a character dressed as 2B in their forum avatar. Next, keep in mind that Bandai also make toys. And they've made many KOS-MOS figurines that sell like hotcakes overseas. So, if she had Amiibos, they'd also probably sell like hotcakes. I can imagine her selling way more than Heihachi, e.g.

Xenoblade (Nintendo) is the spiritual successor to Xenosaga (Bandai Namco), which is where KOS-MOS originates from. KOS-MOS is the face of the franchise. Monolith Soft put her front and center on their 20th Anniversary Commemorative Website. (Fun fact: Naughty Dog couldn't even put Crash Bandicoot on their anniversary celebration because of Activision. I mentioned this to give you an idea of how close and interchangeable she is with both companies involved).

Out of any Xeno character, including Shulk, KOS-MOS is used in crossovers/promotional materials the most. Both Bandai Namco and Monolith Soft love her, and - design, personality, plot, or some combination of all of the above - she's the inspiration for many of the characters we know and love today like Fiora and Elma.

Interestingly enough, some of her cameos are implied as canon appearances because of interdimensional travel shenanigans. Thus, she's lived on past her initial PS2 appearances.

Now, let's list her cameos. She's been in Namco x Capcom, Tales of Hearts, Super Robot Taisen, Project X Zones 1 and 2, and Xenoblade Chronicles 2. She's also been a costume in Soul Calibur 3, Tales of the World Nakiri Dungeon 3, and Tales of Vesperia.

I can imagine Bandai Namco choosing her, especially if they make a Xenosaga HD remake or something. More people are interested in the character, especially after her Xenoblade cameo.

Okay... but what about her moveset potential? Well, KOS-MOS is a self-classified annihilation weapon, so her moveset potential is totally bonkers. She has handguns, lasers, hammers, bows, drills, energy wings, gatling guns, shoulder mounted rail cannons, etc. Not only can she morph parts of her body into them because of nanomachines, but she can also summon them from literal hammerspace, and then have more fitted on to her. There's a reason people buy her aforementioned figurines like hotcakes (just look at all of those accessories! That's not even half of it) because she's a one woman army. It's easier to show than tell, so take a look yourself:

Last edited:

King Sonnn DeDeDoo

Smash Champion
Maybe not as fighter pass character #5, but how would you feel about Cooking Mama as a DLC character? I know she’s kind of a goto joke character here, but if she actually got in what would your reaction be?

MissingGlitch

Smash Master
We have had our fair share of arguments haha. I was actually quite surprised to see your post regarding the Geno thread in this one and it was sort of something that made me want to share my own thoughts on the matter. You don't need to apologize to me either for defending your stances, I was wrong or improperly behaved in many of those arguments as well, but I appreciate your sentiment all the same.

Still, I encourage you to continue supporting Geno and also exploring additional options. One of the things that always made me so able to freely argue for and against Geno is that basically any Square Enix character could excite me. 2B, Lara Croft, Geno, and Sora would all be great characters to see in Smash from my perspective and being able to see them all helps not over-commit to anyone in Smash. I'm a huge fan of video games as a whole, so it's hard for me to end up seeing someone I love with any Smash addition (I admit Terry completely slipped up on me hahaha, SNK was a blind spot for sure).

I used to be that "Nintendo only" kid too a while back, but I got older and found out how much more to gaming there was to know and love! And seeing those options in Smash is just amazing on any level. And the more characters you find to love and support, I think the more you can enjoy Smash speculation too. But that's just my take haha.
Yeah I've been doing a lot of thinking lately. All this drama and some creepy idolizing of people was finally the push over the edge,

I've been realizing how much I missed out on and outright refused to discover because of thinking "Liking X means I have to hate Y". I'll still be happy if Geno gets in. But, I'm not going to think of it as a life or death situation anymore like I used to.

Last edited:

Plank08

Smash Lord
I wish that I was rich enough to have a decorated display of every amiibo ever, and have the smash bro’s ones be in their own section and have me then be on a Battlefield display
(I’m waiting for those Banjo and Joker amiibos)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom