• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Newcomer/DLC Speculation Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

GKMLTTSB

Smash Ace
Meanwhile, Steve walks warily down the street.
Digging way down low.
Ain't no sound but the sound of his de-
confirmation gettin' ready to show.

There are other things to get excited about at the Game Awards. Plenty of other reveals. Does everyone's gaming life revolve around Smash? Don't any of you like other video games?
Unless we're getting more retro-revivals (Panzer Dragoon Saga to go with the first two, yes-yes?), MP4 makes an appearance, or FFXIV is getting another collaboration event, not really.
Most announcements (and stuff for other consoles) are 100% "Don't care" material for me.

BZL8

Smash Ace
Switch FC
Jon made a follow-up.

D

Deleted member

See, that's different because I know Nemesis is a ***** so I'd unload my shotgun on him. Lickers though? What if I neeeeeeeed those flame and acid rounds later though? Or my handgun bullets?
No idea. I'd just die if I used too much like

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
sabi is such an attention seeker, my goodness

they're taking this "celebrity" status right to their head and speaking whenever they can just to boost their "credibility"

verge, for the most part, tries to speak only when he needs to

Last edited:

nessdeltarune00

Banned via Warnings
Jon made a follow-up.
The dream is still alive folks!

D

Deleted member

I wouldn't. Hardcore mode is a pain in the ass because of the limited saves and I don't like to replay a segment for another 30 minutes.
Oh hardcore is different, but it's Gwen's fault for doing hard mode first try so hmmmm

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

I didn't do hard mode chucklenuts I'm just bad at video games
Lol I'm just tossing ****.

Wait until I get to the game and have a death count in the double digits and **** my pants during the Chief Irons section. It's gonna be wild.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
D

Deleted member

I have like 20 saves before getting at the Lickers who doubleteamed my naive ass I hope you need 40
Fun tip: I do know you can use flash grenades to stun lickers if they're on the cieling.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Has anyone seen this yet?

Is it legit? Who could it be referencing?

GKMLTTSB

Smash Ace
Weren't they making a new one? If so there's a possibility for it.
They're remaking Panzer Dragoon and have confirmed that they have Zwei in the works as well.

Panzer Dragoon Saga is the big one though.
For years, it was reported that the source code was lost, and SEGA Saturn emulation is a pain, so it's never even been ported anywhere.

Doing Zwei after 1 makes a lot of sense since they can carry over a lot of the work they've done, but Saga is an RPG, and a much larger endeavour.
The fact that the series is coming back in any way does give it a better chance, but I expect it to be contingent on the first two games doing extremely well.

Do expect a port of Orta though. That game holds up well enough as-is.

Wunderwaft

Smash Master

That's a fake tweet

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

Lilac from Freedom Planet comes to mind
Fun tip: I do know you can use flash grenades to stun lickers if they're on the cieling.
I just need to walk slowly when they're on the ceiling while screaming internally cause they come to sniff my face regardless

VongolaFair

Smash Apprentice
Funny how many people listen to Sabi only for Jon to be like nah I was just ****ing around lol

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Upon closer inspection, yeah, the dude just inspect element’d the Jack/Brave tweet

nessdeltarune00

Banned via Warnings
Ngl, that really made me a bit nervous, lol. The past couple of months have been the absolute most thrilling time of speculation for me since the Grinch/Box era. To not have FP5 at the VGAs would be so anticlimactic after all of this (I know that could still happen, but at least we now know the chances have not changed)

Oh well, back to hiding from leaks.

Seanapotamus

Smash Journeyman
Was the 6-month drought between Joker and Hero this wild? I feel like speculation keeps getting crazier after each successive character reveal.

yeet123

Banned via Warnings
Jon made a follow-up.
"couldnt care less about teases..."

THIS IS A HINT THAT NINTENDO DOESNT CARE ABOUT SMASH AT THE VGAs!

Last edited:

BZL8

Smash Ace
Switch FC

Lilac is a kind of Violet.
Like a certain code name.
Kasumi wins.
"couldnt care less about teases..."

THIS IS A HINT THAT NINTENDO DOESNT CARE ABOUT SMASH AT THE VGAs!
OMG!!!! RepuTablE inSider JoN from gamEXplAin leAked arLE!

D

Deleted member

Wait what's this about no Smash related stuff at the VGAs? All I see right now is Jon Here messing around about no Pokemon Dash at the VGAs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom