• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Newcomer/DLC Speculation Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nekoo

Smash Master
NNID
Almazu
3DS FC
0259-0278-5162
Morgana really wants Geno, doesn't he?
Mona is just training his footsies and Own Burn Knuckles to steal Terry's Invitation, just like he stole an invitation for Joker (yes, that last part is canon in the Sakurai-verse, no joke)

D

Deleted member

Mona is just training his footsies and Own Burn Knuckles to steal Terry's Invitation, just like he stole an invitation for Joker (yes, that last part is canon in the Sakurai-verse, no joke)
No wonder he appears in the mural art.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I'm just spending my time playing games with Terry in them

Wanna be ready in case he brings in Ryu and Kens gimmick.

D

Deleted member

I'm just spending my time playing games with Terry in them

Wanna be ready in case he brings in Ryu and Kens gimmick.
You're probably gonna demolish every quickplay player once he comes out. Wrecking with a day one character.

NoOtherPersona

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-4922-9697-9289
please sakurai we need Cap Vs Snk 2 music

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Y'all forgetting how it all began in '94

Don't matter how it began because that game is clunky as ****. In fighting games it only matters what's the cleanest and funnest to play and in '94 you were stuck with set teams and no way to do solo and the controls were ROUGH, none of the staples like short hopping and auto running that KoF is known for.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Don't matter how it began because that game is clunky as ****. In fighting games it only matters what's the cleanest and funniest to play and in '94 you were stuck with set teams and no way to do solo and the controls were ROUGH, none of the staples like short hopping and auto running that KoF is known for.
Damage was all RNG.

i swear if i hear this while listening to this in the future it's your fault
Then I'm gladly sorry.

KillerCage

Smash Master
I'm so late on these..
If this "leak" is real, we get more anthropomorphic characters, YAY!

It's funny to me how people pretty much see Verge as the only (semi) reliable leaker at the moment. People were so sure he was full of crap pre-launch.
Sorry for repeating this opinion of mine, BUT Sabi's credibility took a nosedive after E3.
She may have leaked the Link's Awakening remake (though cryptically,) but the shenanigans she pulled during the "SNK leak" fiasco made her untrustworthy in my eyes.

In regards to the Terry Presentation, I should be able to watch since my schedule forces me to wake up at 6:30 AM on the weekdays.
See you guys tomorrow!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I'm so late on these..

If this "leak" is real, we get anthropomorphic characters, YAY!

Sorry for repeating this opinion of mine, BUT Sabi's credibility took a nosedive after E3.
She may have leaked the Link's Awakening remake (though cryptically,) but the shenanigans she pulled during the "SNK leak" fiasco made her untrustworthy in my eyes.
And that my friends is "representation". Thank you.

KatKit

Smash Lord
Sakurai: By the way, this NeoGeo fight stick is not only compatible with Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, but it will also work on the upcoming Capcom vs. SNK 3, coming soon for the Nintendo Switch.

Everything was leading up to that very moment. It all makes sense. Let me dream, darn it!

Ben Holt

Smash Master
NNID
BenHolt
3DS FC
5455-9637-6959
Switch FC
5283 2130 1160
Sakurai: By the way, this NeoGeo fight stick is not only compatible with Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, but it will also work on the upcoming Capcom vs. SNK 3, coming soon for the Nintendo Switch.

Everything was leading up to that very moment. It all makes sense. Let me dream, darn it!
Fight Stick support would legit excite me.
Hell, make the NES and SNES controllers compatible. If Brawl worked with a Wii Remote, it can work with those.

AceAttorney9000

Smash Lord

If Capcom vs. SNK 3 gets announced, I will only have one question: will the roster have more than just Street Fighter and King of Fighters characters?

And if the answer is yes, then I will get very excited.

Ben Holt

Smash Master
NNID
BenHolt
3DS FC
5455-9637-6959
Switch FC
5283 2130 1160
Sabi is male according to one of her moderators.

Despite the fact he told us he's female one time and his SmashBoards account says so.

Sabi didn't correct them, so...
Anonymity.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer

Despite the fact he told us he's female one time and his SmashBoards account says so.

You can be whatever you want to on the internet.

Except cool.

Ben Holt

Smash Master
NNID
BenHolt
3DS FC
5455-9637-6959
Switch FC
5283 2130 1160
You can be whatever you want to on the internet.

Except cool.
giphy.gif

Sabi is so cool that whenever they walk into a room, it drops 20°C.

Last edited:

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584

Let's swap that for SNK vs. Capcom 3 please. Capcom vs. SNK implies that Capcom is making it and after MvC:I and SFV I don't really trust Capcom's fighting game division.

Souless_shadow

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3609-1166-4956
I'm really glad I have a 6 hour rehearsal tonight or else I'd literally just be sitting around waiting for the stream, god knows how manic I'd be right now if I wasn't busy.

Ben Holt

Smash Master
NNID
BenHolt
3DS FC
5455-9637-6959
Switch FC
5283 2130 1160
I'm really glad I have a 6 hour rehearsal tonight or else I'd literally just be sitting around waiting for the stream, god knows how manic I'd be right now if I wasn't busy.
Damn. Sucks to be me, cause this is me exactly.

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend

Uhh, with that kinda thing, I think I still trust Sabi. Despite not really wanting to give her the time of way, and knowing what kind of place the internet is, I'd rather trust her over some rando about something that personal, you know?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom