• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Newcomer/DLC Speculation Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

YezenIRl

Smash Apprentice
I have zero doubt that the Sans Mii Costume has already broken some kind of Mii Costume record in terms of sales by now.
The reaction to the Sans mii costume has made me think that the Smash community is really insular in terms of discussions about inclusion and who people think are popular compared to who is actually possible. Seeing this reaction, I feel like Sans probably should have been a playable character, and a playable Sans probably would have generated more hype than almost any newcomer Ultimate has had thus far.

Last edited:

Nekoo

Smash Master
NNID
Almazu
3DS FC
0259-0278-5162
A one game character can only be iconic if that game really just defines or redefines a genre
It's almost as if Persona 5 basically did this and made boring Menu/Skill selection something attractive to do with it's style, presentation and OST, and literally why Persona 5 is seen as probably the best RPG of the decade for now. And also why a ****ing Persona Game was selected as a possible Game of the Year the same year as ****ing Zelda Breath of the Wild and Mario Odyssey, y'know...:bobomb:

Last edited:

ze9

Smash Ace
At this point everyone who gets in Ultimate is iconic, just by virtue of having gotten in Ultimate, from Pac-man to Corrin.
Can we please stop complaining about who already got in and go back to speculating the next characters? Jesus christ, I really disliked Joker's inclusion but you didn't see me going around attacking his fans and turning threads to ****, on Smashboards or otherwise.

Last edited:

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
I personally don't have much faith in the concept, but... what if we got a Sony character? Who would have the best chances?

I'd say Kratos, but I don't know if he does well in the east... if we're going classic, maybe Ratchet, Parappa or Spike from Ape Escape? If we're going modern, maybe Kat from Gravity Rush?

Just throwing it out there because we don't know what to expect from the next season.
Well of all Sony's owned characters I'd say Sackboy and Kat from Gravity Rush are the ones who fit best.
Both are on the cuter side of Sony and are reasonably popular between all fanbases.

Edit: Wow, 500 pages already?

Last edited:

CapitaineCrash

Smash Champion
I wanted to ask here what do people think about Steve from Minecraft in Smash? Sakurai stated that working with Microsoft was very easy for Banjo so I think Microsoft would let them use Minecraft and many Smash fans thought that Sans was a "meme pick" or just some troll, yet Sakurai acknowledge how high his demand was, so I'm sure he will be aware of how Minecraft is popular. I think Minecraft in Smash would be really controversial, but it's a very iconic franchise and many would by hype for that.

dezeray112

Smash Hero
I personally don't have much faith in the concept, but... what if we got a Sony character? Who would have the best chances?

I'd say Kratos, but I don't know if he does well in the east... if we're going classic, maybe Ratchet, Parappa or Spike from Ape Escape? If we're going modern, maybe Kat from Gravity Rush?

Just throwing it out there because we don't know what to expect from the next season.
Hmm....the ones that I can come up with are Uncharted's Nathan Drake, Gravity Rush's Kat and Ratchet and Clank. Those would be my picks as Sony reps.

YezenIRl

Smash Apprentice
It's almost as if Persona 5 basically did this and made boring Menu/Skill selection something attractive to do with it's style, presentation and OST, and literally why Persona 5 is seen as probably the best RPG of the decade for now. And also why a ****ing Persona Game was selected as a possible Game of the Year the same year as ****ing Zelda Breath of the Wild and Mario Odyssey, y'know..
It's a phenomenal game. But it didn't define the genre in the sense that I'm talking about. 2 million copies sold simply isn't enough. Compare that to something like Overwatch which has sold some 25 million copies.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
So, I don't think we're getting anymore 1st party characters in the next one either sadly.

Nor do I think we'll get any characters from worlds already represented. Assist Trophy, Spirits, Mii Costume, or otherwise.

I think we're about to see another pass just like this one.

Last edited:

zferolie

Smash Hero
Happy 500 pages of general speculation!

I don't want to get my hopes up (I'm not a Geno fan, but a lot of my friends are and all of this teasing is killing them), but...

- Sakurai has stated before that he's a fan of Geno and would love to see him in the game, even going as far as to have planned for him to have been in Brawl.
- Geno's Mii Costume in 4 got a Newcomer splash page (old news, but still relevant).
- I think it's fair to say that Joker getting into Smash was largely in thanks to Sakurai being such a huge fan of the Persona games. I really think his biases do matter.
- Banjo and Kazooie are characters that haven't had a proper game in over a decade, and haven't touched a Nintendo console in nearly two. Their relevance was non-existent, yet they got in because the fanbase was vocal enough.
- He stated specifically that the next batch of DLC fighters will provide more opportunities to delight fans.
- I have zero doubt that the Sans Mii Costume has already broken some kind of Mii Costume record in terms of sales by now. Sakurai said straight up that they included Undertale representation because of high fan demand despite being such a niche property (and, hey, it really paid off...I'm not even an Undertale fan, but it cannot be understated just how many doors Sans has opened for this roster moving forward).
- Oh, and Geno's Mii Costume is still nowhere to be seen.

If Sakurai is seeing all of the Sans memes and pleas for Undertale in Smash, there is no way he hasn't seen the passionate outcry for Geno, a character that he is already a huge fan of himself. It's exactly because of Joker, Banjo, and Sans's inclusions in the game that I think Geno is a shoe-in at some point.

Again, I personally have no stakes in this race, but aside from Banjo, Ridley, and the poor Isaac fans, Geno fans seem to have been asking and waiting patiently the longest. If nothing else, I'd love to see him get in just to satisfy that group.
There are 3 characters i think are all but assured roght now, and all are upgrades, thanks to both tje more dlc, and Sans mii costume.

1. Shantae. She was the most requested indie for most polls out there, and sakurao seems to be paying attensiom to indie games. Woth the attention sans got its just a matter of time till they make an indie fighter, and they will most likely upgrade shantae from spirit to fighter.

2. Rex. Sakurai outright said if rex came out just a little sooner he would have been in the mase game. This extra dlc fighters is just the reason he needed to get this character he really wanted in.

3. Geno. As you said, geno has a ton of things going for him, and with these extra fighters may not be getting stages, the Square being super stingy on music may not matter.

I feel those 3 are all but garunteed to appear as dlc fighters now.

RoboFist

Smash Journeyman
We have a similar outlook. The problem is simple, really; if someone doesn't like your character, so what, it's a video game. Look, we don't like Banjo-Kazooie either, really, but we aren't going to give people who are happy about their inclusion **** because we don't like Banjo-Kazooie. Frankly, it should be opinions that are challenged, and not people; therein lies the problem with society as a whole. Facts are facts; yeah, if they're false, then they should be challenged, but it's petty to challenge people based on an opinion that they haven't stated at the same time as stating a fact simply because you don't like their opinion. Video games are supposed to be fun, not just another means of getting at people's throats. That's not what creators, like Sakurai, want it to be.
Real talk, I was about to sign off of these boards because damn there's way too much salt on here for my own good. I joined for fun speculation and that wave of congratulations when a fan favorite character finally joined the roster. I miss the days when this board exploded after the reveals of Ridley, K. Rool, Joker, Banjo,, etc because even if it wasn't a character you were personally a fan of, you couldn't help but feel secondhand joy through the fanbases who have been waiting and being bombarded with "he's too big" or "they're not relevant" or "they don't even have a game on a Nintendo console".

Lately it just feels like another Reddit thread with haters and trolls and angsty children/adults trying to get a rise out of fans. There's very clearly enormous age difference between everyone on here, and that's causing a lot of people to come across as holier than thou or immature as all hell. "I don't know who Sans is, so it's obviously from a children's meme that has no place in Smash!" "I never even heard of Banjo so **** their fans and **** this character!" "Sakurai has never followed any sort of rules when crafting a Smash roster, but here are some very strict rules for DLC that I've arbitrarily written myself that 100% dictate who will be next, and if you disagree you're a moron!"

Real talk, just don't be a ****.

I've never heard of Terry or King of Fighters or, hell, SNK really until the leak a few days ago. I'm deadass not excited for him. But I am happy for fans of King of Fighters that they finally have a rep in gaming's biggest crossover. I literally do not understand Undertale (what is it like a Homestuck rip-off? I literally don't know or even really care), but it's insanely dope that he got such a legit Mii Costume and I'm elated that that fanbase got some representation. None of this benefits me personally, but damn, how can you sit there and see so many members of your community this happy, and make your first though "Ooooh, I need to get angry at their happiness because I didn't get anything yet"? How can you, like...not be happy that they're happy?

Am I just being a naive moron?

Either way, tldr, KneeofJustice is right. Let people enjoy things and stop attacking people for their dream character of choice. And that goes for both sides.

Last edited:

Nekoo

Smash Master
NNID
Almazu
3DS FC
0259-0278-5162
It's a phenomenal game. But it didn't define the genre in the sense that I'm talking about. 2 million copies sold simply isn't enough. Compare that to something like Overwatch which has sold some 25 million copies.
Game sales isn't how redefining a genre work.
The first Fire Emblem basically redefined and almost was one of the first Tactical RPG back in 8 Bit and it didn't sold 25+ Million.
Castlevania, Symphony of the Night, what redefined the Casltevania Series and created the genre of "MetroidVania" didn't break 2Million either

And you trully need to get back on perspective was 2 Million is.
2 Million is = 2 000 000 people brought that game.
2 Million is = 2x10^6
2 Million is more than lots of cities can hold except if you're a big one.
2 Million is A LOT.

People talk about sales, and stuff like that, but saying that 2Million doesn't mean anything, truly mean you don't realize the cultural reach that is 2Million of peoples.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Something like DQ3, Overwatch or maybe Undertale.
All those are really bad examples. As a matter of fact I would say that Persona 5 is actually a better example than all of those.

Cloud is a VERY good example for this though. Cloud's popularity was built off of Final Fantasy VII from the beginning and his appearances and attitude in the spin-off games are actually looked down on.

So, a really popular JRPG main character from Final Fantasy VII that ended up spurring multiple spin offs.

Vs. A really popular JRPG main character from Persona 5 that ended up spurring multiple spin offs.

I dunno chief. I feel like Joker is becoming pretty damn iconic. Looks to me like history is repeating itself and Sakurai just happened to be at the helm of the boat.

Last edited:

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
the building from smash mouth's astro lounge
Your definition of "facts" is pretty... interesting, but ok. Keep believing that if it helps you sleep at night. Banjo is in, and will remain in, no matter how much you *****
Again though, it's you right now who's annoyed about the fact that someone else doesn't like the same character as you, and you know what, it's kind of sad. It's kind of sad that you have to point the finger at someone because they don't share your opinion, is it not? So Banjo's in. Cool, some people are happy, so that's great. Sure, some people didn't want Banjo, but that's no real excuse to start being uncivil about a videogame.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
I wanted to ask here what do people think about Steve from Minecraft in Smash? Sakurai stated that working with Microsoft was very easy for Banjo so I think Microsoft would let them use Minecraft and many Smash fans thought that Sans was a "meme pick" or just some troll, yet Sakurai acknowledge how high his demand was, so I'm sure he will be aware of how Minecraft is popular. I think Minecraft in Smash would be really controversial, but it's a very iconic franchise and many would by hype for that.
I would be incredibly happy and mostly satisfied with Ultimate if Minecraft is in Smash with Steve as a fighter.

Steve, Banjo and Kazooie shared my #1 spot for most-wanted characters.

There are many fan-made stuffs for Steve including fanart, builds, etc. and an animated Steve for Smash moveset video that got over 120k likes, so I'm sure he would be incredibly hype for a huge amount of people. He also has presence on twitter.

Since Minecraft is already on multiple platforms, and Nintendo let them have a Super Mario Mash-Up Pack on the Wii U, Switch and 3DS + there's a Creeper 3DS and Steve and Alex appeared on some quiz thing for younger folk on the Play Nintendo website (one of the choices for an answer to the question "who would you like to go on a field trip with?"), I'm sure they would have an easy enough time getting rights to use Minecraft stuff in Smash. Microsoft is much more lenient with Mojang and their game than other stuff.

Last edited:

ze9

Smash Ace
Real talk, I was about to sign off of these boards because damn there's way too much salt on here for my own good. I joined for fun speculation and that wave of congratulations when a fan favorite character finally joined the roster. I miss the days when this board exploded after the reveals of Ridley, K. Rool, Joker, Banjo,, etc because even if it wasn't a character you were personally a fan of, you couldn't help but feel secondhand joy through the fanbases who have been waiting and being bombarded with "he's too big" or "they're not relevant" or "they don't even have a game on a Nintendo console".

Lately it just feels like another Reddit thread with haters and trolls and angsty children/adults trying to get a rise out of fans. There's very clearly enormous age difference between everyone on here, and that's causing a lot of people to come across as holier than thou or immature as all hell. "I don't know who Sans is, so it's obviously from a children's meme that has no place in Smash!" "I never even heard of Banjo so **** their fans and **** this character!" "Sakurai has never followed any sort of rules when crafting a Smash roster, but here are some very strict rules for DLC that I've arbitrarily written myself that 100% dictate who will be next, and if you disagree you're a moron!"

Real talk, just don't be a ****.

I've never heard of Terry or King of Fighters or, hell, SNK really until the leak a few days ago. I'm deadass not excited for him. But I am happy for fans of King of Fighters that they finally have a rep in gaming's biggest crossover. I literally do not understand Undertale (what is it like a Homestuck rip-off? I literally don't know or even really care), but it's insanely dope that he got such a legit Mii Costume and I'm elated that that fanbase got some representation. None of this benefits me personally, but damn, how can you sit there and see so many members of your community this happy, and make your first though "Ooooh, I need to get angry at their happiness because I didn't get anything yet"? How can you, like...not be happy that they're happy?

Am I just being a naive moron?

Either way, tldr, KneeofJustice is right. Let people enjoy things and stop attacking people for their dream character of choice. And that goes for both sides.
Really.
This is the Smash game that went the most out of its way to please the fans, under any objective metric. The Smash game that broke almost every "rule" about characters' inclusions. Literally anything can happen now, and yet the community in general has never been this toxic. Maybe it's because the age gap in the fanbase got larger, and/or because we have kinda lost the Nintendo focus, but really. There's 80 characters. Everyone should have at least a couple of personal favorites there. From now on it should be just pure fun and enjoying the ride.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Lmao found my stalker again because I didn't praise Banjo
The first Fire Emblem basically redefined and almost was one of the first Tactical RPG back in 8 Bit and it didn't sold 25+ Million.
Castlevania, Symphony of the Night, what redefined the Casltevania Series and created the genre of "MetroidVania" didn't break 2Million either

2 Million is = 2x10^6
2 Million is A LOT.

People talk about sales, and stuff like that, but saying that 2Million doesn't mean anything, truly mean you don't realize the cultural reach that is 2Million of peoples.
At the same time people doubledip for whatever reasons. I own 2 copies of DMC1 and am gonna rebuy Shovel Knight at the end of the year while a friend of mine currently has every copy of Bayonetta 1 available alongside people like SomecallmeJohnny own all 20+ versions of Sonic 1.

TLDR Sales doesn't even mean 1 sale= 1 fan
Me? I don't want Minecraft content but at the same time I don't hate the idea of it. It's like what we just saw with Sans, only with one of the most successful video games of all time. That being said I remember one of my friends getting pissed cause Banjo likely meant no Steve, but that particular friend is literally the kind of dude to whine about anime swordsmen

ze9

Smash Ace
Again though, it's you right now who's annoyed about the fact that someone else doesn't like the same character as you, and you know what, it's kind of sad. It's kind of sad that you have to point the finger at someone because they don't share your opinion, is it not? So Banjo's in. Cool, some people are happy, so that's great. Sure, some people didn't want Banjo, but that's no real excuse to start being uncivil about a videogame.
I'm not annoyed at the guy not liking Banjo (who cares? He's probably into Fire Emblem, his opinion doesn't count), I'm annoyed at him trying his damn hardest to ruin what's a very happy moment for a lot of people. He's the guy who's telling to a friend who just graduated that his degree is really easy to get anyways. Just be salty in your little corner if you gotta be like that.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I'm not annoyed at the guy not liking Banjo (who cares? He's probably into Fire Emblem, his opinion doesn't count), I'm annoyed at him trying his damn hardest to ruin what's a very happy moment for a lot of people. He's the guy who's telling to a friend who just graduated that his degree is really easy to get anyways. Just be salty in your little corner if you gotta be like that.
You're annoyed that you feel someone is trying to **** on a fanbase, so your response is...****ting on another fanbase.

And you don't see an issue here?

I_DON'T_KNOW_YOU!

Smash Journeyman
The only Sony-owned IPs that I can think of off the top of my head that have been on Nintendo platforms are Q*Bert, Lemmings, and Wipeout.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Imagine seeing someone called Gwen
Who has a girl as an avatar
Post SB update where seeing one's gender is just clicking or tapping on a username
And think "Yup this is 100% a dude"

The_Naraotor

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-1669-2956-1774
As an European if either I would love Prince of Persia to be added. I think he is iconic enough to enter the brawl. But I think there is right issue with this character T^T

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
As an European if either I would love Prince of Persia to be added. I think he is iconic enough to enter the brawl. But I think there is right issue with this character T^T
Doesn't Ubisoft own the rights, or are there other issues I'm unaware of?

SNEKeater

Smash Master
Sales don't define everything. Super Metroid sales weren't specially great and the game is frequently considered one of the best games of all time, aside from establishing the basics for his genre (with the help of Symphony of the Night which came later, of course).

I'm not saying you're wrong but I think that your definition isn't completely right.

All those are really bad examples. As a matter of fact I would say that Persona 5 is actually a better example than all of those.

Cloud is a VERY good example for this though. Cloud's popularity was built off of Final Fantasy VII from the beginning and his appearances and attitude in the spin-off games are actually looked down on.

So, a really popular JRPG main character from Final Fantasy VII that ended up spurring multiple spin offs.

Vs. A really popular JRPG main character from Persona 5 that ended up spurring multiple spin offs.

I dunno chief. I feel like Joker is becoming pretty damn iconic. Looks to me like history is repeating itself and Sakurai just happened to be at the helm of the boat.
I can see this. Atlus knows P5 is the most popular one and they're pushing it along with Joker. I like the other Persona protagonists but I think Joker draws more attention visually speaking than the previous main characters. Besides the sneaky gimmick of the Phantom Thieves and all that fits very well for crossovers.

I don't know if Joker will become "Cloud 2.0" but I can see something like that happening. Anyway In that case I doubt he will reach the status level of Cloud, because that will be hard.

SKX31

Smash Master

2 Million is = 2x10^6
2 Million is A LOT.

I should note, success is also kind of relative. While neither P3 nor P4 were Triple A smash hits, they still established new peaks for them. Persona 5 built very much on what P3 and P4 had done and reached those numbers partly because of the high critical acclaim. Also, it's partly because ATLUS put in a lot of effort into P5. ATLUS was not exactly known for being Triple A, so 2 Million's awesome for them.

Overwatch is a different case. 25 million is still a massive success, but Blizzard has a history of Triple A Smash hits. StarCraft, Diablo II, WarCraft III, WoW and Hearthstone. Also, Blizzard put in a lot of effort into Overwatch - I mean, they went to these lengths with the first person animations! Again, 25 million is awesome for Blizzard, 2 million would be a catastrophe for them because of Blizzard's expectations (edit) compared to ATLUS' expectations. Diablo III's launch was disasterous - and the game spent much of its life being seen as a disaster, even if III sold way more than 2 million.

Last edited:

zferolie

Smash Hero
Imagine seeing someone called Gwen
Who has a girl as an avatar
Post SB update where seeing one's gender is just clicking or tapping on a username
And think "Yup this is 100% a dude"
They probably just was like, must be a guy pretending to be a girl because girls dont play video games. The tje girls who claim to he are fake gamer girlz :p

YezenIRl

Smash Apprentice
At this point we're having a semantic debate. You are looking at genre defining in a different way than I am. I am talking about current public perception, and you are talking about something more predictive and downstream. When I say that Overwatch is genre defining, I am talking about the way it defines the Hero shooter genre, and people recognize that. It's not something that we're guessing about down the road. It's right now.

And yes, 25 million sales helps. You can't trivialize raw sales numbers when talking about what makes a character iconic. Sure, 2 million is no small number, but what other iconic characters can you think of that came from a single game with 2 million sales?

Again, I'm someone that had literally never head of Joker when he was announced for Smash. It's hard to argue that a video game character is iconic when having never heard of them is common place among gamers..

As a matter of fact I would say that Persona 5 is actually a better example than all of those.
Maybe it's a better example of what you consider to be genre defining. But not for the purposes of what I'm talking about. There is no debate that Tracer, Erdrick, and Sans, are more iconic characters than Joker. Unless we are about to have that debate lol.

Last edited:

Wunderwaft

Smash Master
I think he's very likely for the second wave of DLC. We have Sakurai outright saying he loves the game. Microsoft is working with Smash and Nintendo in a very cooperative manner. Minecraft just experienced a boon where interest for the game is rising up again. There has been no content related to Minecraft at all in Smash. I would actually be surprised if Nintendo gave up the opportunity to put one of the biggest video games of all time in their gaming crossover, especially with how nothing is holding them back. If Banjo was easy to negotiate, then I imagine Steve would be too.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
I think Joker only represents Persona, Joker has nothing in his moveset relating to Shin Megami Tensei nor come with any other content from it .
Making an account just to argue with me? I'm flattered, truly.

Anyways, as I've stated multiple times, the Joker reveal press release from Nintendo had this little nugget of insight:
The Persona games are a spinoff of the popular Shin Megami Tensei franchise, which has a long and storied history in the world of video games – with many of the games appearing on Nintendo systems.
Joker has a very real link to Shin Megami Tensei.

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
the building from smash mouth's astro lounge
*ahem*
Into Fire Emblem. We see how this works.
It's just a matter of ****ing on one series after another.
Fire Emblem seems to be a major problem to a lot of people who play Smash Bros, to which they must be reminded that there are around 65 other characters in the roster, you know.

Besides, your point about the hypothetical degree seems legitimate, until you consider that this has nothing to do with such. Look, people went mad when Corrin was released as DLC, and yet there seemed to be no problem with hating them, because it was all a 'cashgrab.' Just remember that some people like Corrin, ourselves included.

We're not being salty, but we're defending people's right to an opinion. Shouldn't that be the goal of all people?

DaybreakHorizon

NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Not liking video game character = ruining someone's graduation?

There's a real leap in logic being made here.

yeet123

Banned via Warnings
User was warned for this post; censor dodging
Attention, everybody:

-snipped censor dodging-

Last edited by a moderator:

CHAMPIONX9

Smash Journeyman
Minecraft sounds like it would have interesting game play, and it could be justified. I'm biased though and it's not a franchise I'd be excited for in Smash. I rather have another character with interesting game play and that could be also be justified.

RouffWestie

Smash Lord
Idk, has Cutie Gwen Cutie Gwen seen him in any magazines lately? That's how we determine if characters are iconic enough to be in Smash now.
But for real, he's likely now that more dlc is confirmed and Id accept him with open arms.

Last edited:

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
I've got a pair of clown shoes here for anyone claiming Banjo's not iconic.

Good thing about clown shoes is they're one size fits all.

yeet123

Banned via Warnings
I wanted to ask here what do people think about Steve from Minecraft in Smash?
I've always wanted Steve in Smash; Minecraft is such a unique game in everey regard and is obv a phenomenon. It deserves its place in Smash.

Since theres no minecraft mii costume, and ****in Sans was added in to Smash, I think Steve has an incredible good chance of joining the roster in the future

DaybreakHorizon

NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Attention, everybody:

GIF REMOVED FOR UNSPOILERED SWEARING
Bro.

Don't backseat mod. Don't be that guy.
I've got a pair of clown shoes here for anyone claiming Banjo's not iconic.

Good thing about clown shoes is they're one size fits all.
Bruh.

Don't insult other people because their opinion disagrees with your's. Don't be that guy.
I think Steve has a very real chance (see my essay The Case for Minecraft Steve and the "Smash Bubble" Effect), especially given Minecraft's popularity (being the most sold game of all time).

Last edited:

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
While I'd ask for Rayman first, I'd love to see the Prince in - The Sands of Time was a fantastic trilogy and he could do some really cool time manipulation stuff in Smash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom