• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Newcomer/DLC Speculation Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Damn, would have liked a Thousand Year Door remake instead of a new one to be honest. I've heard such good things about it, but never owned a Gamecube, so I never got to play it. I only ever played Melee and Double Dash on a friend's Gamecube lol.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
New Flipnote studio leaks has Nintendo staff acknowledging Giftpia

All Mario 3D platformers are getting remasters

Paper Mario is coming back with PM1/2 gameplay
Wait, when was the last bit confirmed? I read the other stuff, but it only said "New Paper Mario game confirmed" from the latest tweet. Mind you, it's what I expect, but.

I would love for Toon Link to get horizontal Spin Attack.
Hurricane Spin should be his default, really. And Young Link/Link should've have it in return.

That'd be a neat Side B. With the Leaf for the Up B(and using it on the ground can blow people away).

As mentioned earlier, the Bomb Mask instead of Bombs would be a neat Down B for Young Link. My thought is that it could damage you a little, but have a fair amount of damage and knockback towards the opponent, and could even be used during combos(to break the combo of the opponent) or chain grabs(if they're still remotely usable). Maybe it could be nerfed to less damage/knockback during those situations if possible. I think his other moves fit well enough, though.

SMAASH! Puppy

Smash Legend
Young Link having masks from Majora's Mask seems to be a popular idea. I support it because it gives Y. Link a fresh spin and Toon Link can just be the original Link moveset now.

BOTW Link is honestly as good as he can get now without using more Sheikah Slate nonsense or switching is Up-B to the glider. Idk, I think they made him good enough.
Here's my take:
  • Have Link go even harder with The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild and it's sequel's mechanics.
  • Make Link's Final Smash not be boring.
  • Have Young Link use the non-transformation masks in his moveset.
  • Use the transformation masks in Young Link's Final Smash.
  • Have Toon Link draw inspiration from The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker, Phantom Hourglass, Spirit Tracks, Triforce Heroes, etc.
  • Introduce Classic Link: Link's echo fighter that uses his old Special Moves.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Oh yeah, remember CacaMallow?

Who's the talented **** who made the hats, don't tell me we have an anonymous andy like the Grinch leak artist.

Last edited:

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Just realised, it's been long enough for Giftpia to be a random retro come-back.

Man, I remember reading about it in Offical Nintendo Magazine.

Feeling old intensifies.

Captain Shwampy

Smash Master
Wait, when was the last bit confirmed? I read the other stuff, but it only said "New Paper Mario game confirmed" from the latest tweet. Mind you, it's what I expect, but.

https://venturebeat.com/2020/03/30/nintendo-is-making-3d-mario-remasters-for-his-35th-anniversary/

The Paper Mario game, meanwhile, represents a return to that franchise’s roots. This means something closer to the Nintendo 64 and Gamecube games, which are beloved. And leaving behind the baggage of the more forgettable entries on 3DS and Wii U.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
First time I saw that link. Thank you.

Now what they need to do is give more Badges for the Partners. Zap Tap, Spike Badge, etc. Seriously, it's a bit annoying they can't at least have similar protection. I mean, they could even up the BP cost a little for those for balance, as you'll still have a lot of BP to use later on.

Super Paper Mario makes me misses the badges muchly. To be honest, my issue with SS and CS is not having free Hammer/Jump attacks. Anything special, that's fair. But you shouldn't need a card/etc. for the basic move, just for special ones. I wish SS at least level upped your HP via experience, and defense too. I thought Super Paper Mario covered that idea fairly well. The Stickers covered multiple unique attacks pretty well, to be honest.

Speaking of Paper Mario, he'd be fun to have in. I'd honestly incorporate all of his current games. Stickers and Colors were actually interesting in unique ways too. The Thing items were one of the best features, and could make for a great Final Smash even. If not a few taunts here or there(like Birdo singing) or just part of the Victory Screens.

D

Deleted member

I'm just hoping Max Brass is the ARMS character chosen for FP6 just so that I can see my timeline filled with All Might references that I won't understand since I've never seen My Hero Academia before. By that point, we'll talk about how Ultimate is the better Shonen game than Jump Force ever was.

SMAASH! Puppy

Smash Legend
Classic like: ________________________________Or classic like:
I was thinking it would be a composite character featuring Adult Link from The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, and the Links of The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, and Skyward Sword. Other versions could be added if they have similar proportions. The main idea is that it's Link as he was from Super Smash Bros.-Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3Ds/Wii U.

KillerCage

Smash Master
Nah Sky Bennette said that they were only allowed to do a single take and often got neither the context of what their line was in nor the direction to properly convey the line, like the voice acting in Sonic Adventure
Please provide a source for your claim otherwise I have to treat it as personal opinion/rumor.

masterluigi1

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2621-2623-2545
User was warned for this post
Actually I got quiet because I reported you for trolling, just to clear things up. Didn't want to continue something that was clearly going nowhere.
wait when was I trolling? You can't explain how nintendog and balloon fighter was in now your mad and reported me for literally no reason wtf?
Stop it with the false reporting I never insulted you once. Is that what y'all do when you were proven wrong?
You too
Michael the Spikester Michael the Spikester stop telling people to false report me.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

wait when was I trolling? You can't explain how nintendog and balloon fighter was in now your mad and reported me for literally no reason wtf?
Stop it with the false reporting I never insulted you once. Is that what y'all do when you were proven wrong?
You too
Michael the Spikester Michael the Spikester stop telling people to false report me.
You opened this whole argument by accusing people who want a Rhythm Heaven rep is only because of a leak. Generally, that's a pretty tactless and accusatory thing to say, which is already a bad start and can be seen as baiting.

II feel like the only reason people like the idea of a rythm heaven character is because of a leak that was proven false during smash 4 speculation that had chorus kids. I don't think they ever had a chance
Then you proceeded to get into an argument over Gematsu because of a couple of minor inconsistencies in the grand scheme of a **** ton of correct information, which is fine, but I noticed you weren't really interested in what it got right.

This is ignoring the Sneaky Spirits in Smash Run.
This is ignoring how nobody would've just guessed Wii Fit Trainer.
This is ignoring how the Gematsu leak specifically called the Miis Mii Fighters instead of just Miis.
This is ignoring how it said Lucas was being cut and resold as DLC due to time constraints.
This is ignoring that Greninja was listed as Gen VI Pokémon, with Sakurai later confirming that Greninja was initially a placeholder.
This is ignoring how it got Wii Fit Trainer, Villager, Mega Man, the Mii Fighters, Little Mac, Pac-Man, Palutena, and Shulk by name.
You say Chrom was a popular guess. You know who else was? Ridley. K. Rool. You know who wasn't on the leak? Ridley. K. Rool. You know who wasn't in Smash 4? Ridley. K. Rool.
You couldn't really disprove any of what Opossum listed, which is pretty funny. It's like you ignore facts you can't disprove but then proceed to make fun of people when they're not bothering with disproving your arguments. Evidence of you taunting people like a ten year old because you think you're right.

Haha way to move the goal post... PAC man is there also... your goalpost is now destroyed.
I mean sure the premise itself is ludacris. But people were going at me because I dare act realistic about their beloved rythm heaven character getting in. Now everyone quiet because I pointed out Nintendog and balloon fighter
Taunting people like it's a competitive sport falls under flaming, which is really only something people do when they want a reaction, AKA: Trolls. I don't really care if you're right or wrong over Gematsu, your attitude is immature and is reportable. If you're not self-aware to see this as problematic behavior, this thread isn't for you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Just to quickly clarify that Gematsu said Lucas or Ness would be cut, and the other would be paid DLC. It's still correct, but he didn't specify who because he didn't know.

Otherwise, the details are spot on. (Also worth noting somebody made a joke guess on GameFAQs for Wii Fit Trainer, but really, nobody expected the character anyway and there's no reason to believe that "guess" was actually anything more than a joke. Yes, somebody said it first. No, it wasn't believe nor does it hurt the leak. In addition, leaks do not get all the information. The full Smash 4 Base Roster leak was split between two people as well. Of course Gematsu couldn't know everyone. And he clearly had outdated information as hard proven with Chrom, and soft-proven with Chorus Men).

Also, it's interesting to note that Sakurai went over why Nintendog wouldn't be playable(along with Villager), so basically they were considered. He considered Balloon Fighter back in Melee too. It's actually possible he considered them during Smash 4 at one point, which explains the icons, but gave them overall different roles that he felt were better(Balloon Fighter getting a stage instead, and Nintendog being an AT). This actually fits the Sneaky Spirit thing too, since that is an equivalent to what happened. His idea for Chorus Men(or just a RH character. It's fair to note we can't confirm the character entirely, as Sakurai had at least confirmed Chrom, noted Nintendog, and confirmed Balloon Fighter overall as specific characters he considered at one point or another. We just have good reasons to believe it was them anyway, due to 3DS issues making Ice Climbers impossible. The only other theory I remember is that rhythm gameplay didn't work too well, though this could be also 3DS-related, and thus, they were scrapped). It's a pretty funny coincidence that all 3 considered series has NPC content overall, isn't it? Especially with those player icons too(though the order of the icons is relevant as well for how development goes).

Last edited:

CapitaineCrash

Smash Champion
Not Smash related but with those rumors of Mario getting some remaster and new game for his 35th anniversary, I hope next year we'll see some Zelda and Metroid remaster because 2021 will be both franchises 35th anniversary. It would be cool to have some classic Zelda and Metroid on switch and I love Mario, but I wish Nintendo would acknowledge more game anniversary than only Mario, Pokémon and Luigi.

masterluigi1

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2621-2623-2545
You opened this whole argument by accusing people who want a Rhythm Heaven is only because of a leak. Generally, that's a pretty tactless and accusatory thing to say, which is already a bad start and can be seen as baiting.

Then you proceeded to get into an argument over Gematsu because of a couple of minor inconsistencies in the grand scheme of a **** ton of correct information, which is fine, but I noticed you weren't really interested in what it got right.

You couldn't really disprove any of what Opossum listed, which is pretty funny. It's like you ignore facts you can't disprove but then proceed to make fun of people when they're not bothering with you. Evidence of you taunting people like a ten year old because you think you're right.

Taunting people like this falls under flaming, which is really only something people do when they want a reaction, AKA: Trolls. I don't really care if you're right or wrong over Gematsu, your attitude is immature and is reportable. If you're not self-aware to see this as problematic behavior, this thread isn't for you.
1) someone stated that they wanted a character I said I don't think they are likely and provided reasons.. that's typical conversation.

2) I'm Not the one who brought up the data mine character image other people did.
And there were literally a gang of people in my mention that kept reminding me of it saying telling me I'm proven wrong.

3) Then when I adressed the ludacris point and brought up the fact that the measly character icon is meaningless because nintendog and Baloon fighter also had them. People got quiet or changed the goal post..
All I did was ask them to respond.. like the ENTIRE board did to me and then when I respond back with a point that literally destroys that entire arguement. People wanna get mad. Not the same thing as trolling dude. If I was trolling then everyone else was too.

You in this exact post just said that you thought it was funny how my point was destroyed by opossum wait how is that not the same thing.

Last edited:

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I refuse to believe were getting a new Paper Mario with the retro gameplay because my faith in that series is completely dead.

Not Smash related but with those rumors of Mario getting some remaster and new game for his 35th anniversary, I hope next year we'll see some Zelda and Metroid remaster because 2021 will be both franchises 35th anniversary. It would be cool to have some classic Zelda and Metroid on switch and I love Mario, but I wish Nintendo would acknowledge more game anniversary than only Mario, Pokémon and Luigi.
Plot twist, a Metroid Zelda crossover where Samus crash lands in Hyrule, has to fight to escape and teams up with link to fight Ganon.

SmashChu

Banned via Warnings
On the Mario story posted here, there is a lot more information that points to this being a big deal. From the original story at VGC
The plans are set to be revealed alongside new details of Nintendo’s partnership with Universal, and the pair’s Super Nintendo World theme park attractions and animated Super Mario movie.

Nintendo has already unveiled one flagship licensing deal planned to commemorate the anniversary: a special interactive Lego Mario set which sees players collecting coins and defeating enemies in real-life ‘levels’.

The Super Mario 35th Anniversary reveal was originally due to take place as a physical event at E3 in June, VGC was told, but Nintendo is now reviewing its plans in light of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. E3 2020 has been cancelled due to the virus outbreak and Nintendo could instead opt for a digital showcase.
So not only was Nintendo going to hold a physical event at E3 (something they haven't done since 2012), they were also going to talk about the movie and theme park. With this and the games coming out, I think there is the real possibility Nintendo is going all in on Mario this year. This could also point to Fighter Pass 7 being a Mario character.

I should note Nintendo has done this before. For Smash Wii U/3DS, they released a new stage for Mario's 30th Anniversary. Back then, stages were not bundled with characters. The stage released in September (the same month as the anniversary) and was the only new DLC stage not tied to a new character. Now, stages and characters are tied together, so there is a real possibility Nintendo will add a Mario character as FP7 to coincide with the 35th Anniversary.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOdhFajSdj8

I'd argue the addition of the ARMS character supports this. If ARMS was to promote a sequel, then it would reason Nintendo would also request a new Mario character for Smash to promote the 35th anniversary. If it wasn't for ARMS 2, then it could point to Vol 2 being very Nintendo focused, which would, again, probably mean we'd get a Mario character in conjunction with this event.

My guess is Nintendo will pick a character and add Mario content around it. So a new Mario stage of some sort, music from many different games, and a spirit board likely made up of old Mario artwork (classic sprites, artwork from old games like 64 and Sunshine). As for possible canidates, there are quite a few
  • Waluigi - Popular request and a mainstay Mario character that they can use to promote the series as a whole.
  • King Boo - We haven't seen any spirits for Luigi's Mansion 3 despite its success
  • Toad/Toadette/Capt Toad - Like Waluigi, can represent the series as a whole and don't have the assist trophy issue to contend with. Also Nintendo puts Toadette in a lot of things now
  • Pauline - Same as above. Also helps she was in the first "Mario" game and would be interesting. Not sure how she'd fight
  • Geno - Obligatory mention. Would be "hype" and add some of the Mario RPG content in Smash
I should also note we haven't had a Mario Maker update in a while and didn't get on in the last direct. Updates are still planned for the game and we haven't heard anything since January. See here

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

1) someone stated that they wanted a character I said I don't think they are likely and provided reasons.. that's typical conversation.
I'd respond to you in full if I thought this would be productive, but this first point right here shows me you don't really read what other people post or even your own posts. I'm gonna take the quote you said at the start of this whole shindig and the same quote I used to discuss why people took issue with you.

II feel like the only reason people like the idea of a rythm heaven character is because of a leak that was proven false during smash 4 speculation that had chorus kids. I don't think they ever had a chance
Yeah bud. You sure provided the thread reasons for why a Rhythm Heaven character wasn't happening in your initial post. A whole total of zero points. You can't really call people out for not providing evidence like what you do here:

Well are you just gonna say randomly that there's evidence without.. actually proving anything or are you gonna show me lol
And then proceed to do the same. Even in the post you responded to me with, you provided no evidence to defend yourself. No exact quotes, nothing.

I'm not inviting you to defend yourself with this, because you already failed to do this on multiple occasions. This is more for the mods so they can get a summary over why the thread has issues with you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
2) I'm Not the one who brought up the data mine character image other people did.
And there were literally a gang of people in my mention that kept reminding me of it saying telling me I'm proven wrong.
3) Then when I adressed the ludacris point and brought up the fact that the measly character icon is meaningless because nintendog and Baloon fighter also had them. People got quiet or changed the goal post..
All I did was ask them to respond.. like the ENTIRE board did to me and then when I respond back with a point that literally destroys that entire arguement. People wanna get mad. Not the same thing as trolling dude. If I was trolling then everyone else was too.
To note, I explained why the icon thing is perhaps not as bad as you thought. I also noted that leakers cannot have all the details all the time. Gematsu only knew of one set of notes of who was intended to be in the game. It's confirmed it was changed over.

Plus, the placement of the datamine'd files does matter in how development works. I didn't fully see the conversation and I do not remember the order of the datamine, but there isn't a lack of the idea of why those icons actually could've been for fighters that were scrapped ideas too. So to be fair, your icon point has been legitimately answered. One pointing out the order of them, and one pointing out that Balloon Fighter and Nintendog were legitimately considered fighters at some point. Just like Chrom was. I'm glad you brought it up because it's actually an interesting point that we may have had more than just Chorus Men that were considered for Smash 4(Chrom is the only one that apparently was worked on, as we have more details on him and we see outright battle animations. There's a good chance the other 3 got nothing done. Chorus Men could've been scrapped in the consideration stage, before having a remote bit of work done. Ice Climbers alone could've made Sakurai realize they just won't work. We don't have enough details on how all three were dealt with).

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
On the Mario story posted here, there is a lot more information that points to this being a big deal. From the original story at VGC

So not only was Nintendo going to hold a physical event at E3 (something they haven't done since 2012), they were also going to talk about the movie and theme park. With this and the games coming out, I think there is the real possibility Nintendo is going all in on Mario this year. This could also point to Fighter Pass 7 being a Mario character.

I should note Nintendo has done this before. For Smash Wii U/3DS, they released a new stage for Mario's 30th Anniversary. Back then, stages were not bundled with characters. The stage released in September (the same month as the anniversary) and was the only new DLC stage not tied to a new character. Now, stages and characters are tied together, so there is a real possibility Nintendo will add a Mario character as FP7 to coincide with the 35th Anniversary.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOdhFajSdj8

I'd argue the addition of the ARMS character supports this. If ARMS was to promote a sequel, then it would reason Nintendo would also request a new Mario character for Smash to promote the 35th anniversary. If it wasn't for ARMS 2, then it could point to Vol 2 being very Nintendo focused, which would, again, probably mean we'd get a Mario character in conjunction with this event.

My guess is Nintendo will pick a character and add Mario content around it. So a new Mario stage of some sort, music from many different games, and a spirit board likely made up of old Mario artwork (classic sprites, artwork from old games like 64 and Sunshine). As for possible canidates, there are quite a few
  • Waluigi - Popular request and a mainstay Mario character that they can use to promote the series as a whole.
  • King Boo - We haven't seen any spirits for Luigi's Mansion 3 despite its success
  • Toad/Toadette/Capt Toad - Like Waluigi, can represent the series as a whole and don't have the assist trophy issue to contend with. Also Nintendo puts Toadette in a lot of things now
  • Pauline - Same as above. Also helps she was in the first "Mario" game and would be interesting. Not sure how she'd fight
  • Geno - Obligatory mention. Would be "hype" and add some of the Mario RPG content in Smash
I should also note we haven't had a Mario Maker update in a while and didn't get on in the last direct. Updates are still planned for the game and we haven't heard anything since January. See here
I don't know man, by that logic we could end up with a Sega character this pass to celebrate Sega's 60th anniversary.

masterluigi1

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2621-2623-2545
I'd respond to you in full if I thought this would be productive, but this first point right here shows me you don't really read what other people post or even your own posts. I'm gonna take the quote you said at the start of this whole shindig and the same quote I used to discuss why people took issue with you.

Yeah bud. You sure provided the thread reasons for why a Rhythm Heaven character wasn't happening in your initial post. A whole total of zero points. You can't really call people out for not providing evidence like what you do here:

And then proceed to do the same. Even in the post you responded to me with, you provided no evidence to defend yourself. No exact quotes, nothing.

I'm not inviting you to defend yourself with this, because you already failed to do this on multiple occasions. This is more for the mods so they can get a summary over why the thread has issues with you.
You opened this whole argument by accusing people who want a Rhythm Heaven rep is only because of a leak. Generally, that's a pretty tactless and accusatory thing to say, which is already a bad start and can be seen as baiting.

You couldn't really disprove any of what Opossum listed, which is pretty funny. It's like you ignore facts you can't disprove but then proceed to make fun of people when they're not bothering with disproving your arguments. Evidence of you taunting people like a ten year old because you think you're right.

Taunting people like it's a competitive sport falls under flaming, which is really only something people do when they want a reaction, AKA: Trolls. I don't really care if you're right or wrong over Gematsu, your attitude is immature and is reportable. If you're not self-aware to see this as problematic behavior, this thread isn't for you.
Why do you keep saying I provided no evidence
Nintendog. Were. In. The. Character. Files. With. Chorus kids.
What is so hard to understand about that?
If you wanna respond to this point Like NO ONE DID that's fine but stop with the false reporting

Last edited:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Man, Rex’s voice actor just can’t yell on cue. He just can’t.

The only Xenoblade 2 rep I would genuinely be over the moon to see would be Zeke the Zekenator, but I think it’s safe to say it’d be more likely for the fighters pass to be cancelled before that happens.

Don’t lie to yourself, now that I’ve brought it up you secretly want him too.
CHAOTIC BRRRRRINGER OF CHAOS!!!

Zeke is the literal best it's a proven fact

SuperSmashStephen

Smash Ace
It was me everyone. I was the one who stated that a Rhythm Heaven character would be incredible to have. Not that I thought we were getting one now. Just that I wish it had worked out for Smash WiiU/3DS.

I didn’t think it would turn into this though. I’m sorry.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
If you wanna respond to this point Like NO ONE DID that's fine but stop with the false reporting
They specifically said the Chorus kids were placed alongside the playable characters.

SMAASH! Puppy

Smash Legend
Plot twist, a Metroid Zelda crossover where Samus crash lands in Hyrule, has to fight to escape and teams up with link to fight Ganon.
That would be amazing! Imagine a game where you alternate playing as Link and Zero Suit Samus (sporting some light Hylian armour), using Link's utility belt and Samus's athletic capabilities to get to different areas. Then at the end Samus is able to rebuild or acquire the Power Suit and the last level plays like a Metroid Prime game, except you're overpowered. This all culminates in a battle with Gannon in which you have to open him up with Samus's powerful attacks, and damage him with Link's Master Sword.

But now that I've had this idea, I've cursed it to never become a thing. Now I'm sad.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
They specifically said the Chorus kids were placed alongside the playable characters.
This too. The other icons were not.

This is the part I missed. I take back what I said about the other franchises. Fun theory, but this shows it doesn't make sense. My bad.

Last edited:

masterluigi1

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2621-2623-2545
Yea and I RESPONDED TO THAT saying SO WAS PACman. Even though the goal post was moved I STILL responded to it

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
It was me everyone. I was the one who stated that a Rhythm Heaven character would be incredible to have. Not that I thought we were getting one now. Just that I wish it had worked out for Smash WiiU/3DS.

Honestly, I think it'd be a cool idea. I mean, I admit I couldn't enjoy playing as them cause I suck at Rhythm mechanics(including DK's Final Smash), but so what. They're a cool franchise and would make for a great playable character. Maybe it's the first Rhythm thing I won't suck at? :D

masterluigi1

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2621-2623-2545

I have nothing against rythm heaven I just think it's unlikely and I gave my reasons (which no one refuted) maybe sakurai could prove me wrong but I don't see it. I think what needs to stop is when people get mad their franchise was criticized with reasoning people start to false report.

SuperSmashStephen

Smash Ace
Let’s get off the Rhythm Heaven character in Smash 4 argument because it doesn’t matter, and let’s focus on speculation!

Let’s play a game: I’ll ask a question and then everyone who responds to the other person’s answer has to say something positive about their choice.

Let’s say you can GUARANTEE the inclusion of a character you want it Smash, but you have to sacrifice someone else you want as well.

For me, I’d guarantee Sora, but I’d sacrifice 2B.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom