• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Newcomer/DLC Speculation Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

EricTheGamerman

Smash Master
Not to support the notion or insult anyone, but the argument of a character's fanbase being "willing into existence" by 4chan or any other site makes no sense to me. Isn't that kind of the point of Smash speculation? Fanbases are built on the backs of passionate fans who express their passion consistently. In doing so, they attract other potential fans, thus growing their fanbase even more.

Like, every fanbase has started out this way, so what's the harm in it?
We willed a Pokemon into existence so strong that we have to make sure he doesn't take over the Smash meta. Willing a Smash fan base into existence seems like a standard Monday morning affair by comparison.

CroonerMike

Smash Lord
It's a petty attack. It's a way of implying a character's support is completely artificial and sustained only by propaganda/spam and is not wanted on their own merits or whatever and therefore invalid.
But you are also being petty by attacking them earlier. Sorry to say, but only a few of them can be bad, it’s hardly any of them. Yet you seem to group as a whole.

I think the best approach is to ignore and grow up, rather than go to levels of pettiness

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Ehh what the hell, I'll give it a shot. It'll be pretty easy but here are some codenames for characters I'd think would be pretty neat. I'll give the real names in the next post

Finger, Mastermind, Mann, Human, Paper, Wolf_2 (The 2 is very important)
Paper = Paper Mario?
Mastermind = Monokuma?
Mann = oh wow I’m actually stumped
Finger = ??????
Human = uhhhh Frisk?
Wolf_2 = ...nope. Stuck.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
But you are also being petty by attacking them earlier. Sorry to say, but only a few of them can be bad, it’s hardly any of them. Yet you seem to group as a whole.

I think the best approach is to ignore and grow up, rather than go to levels of pettiness
Yeah but having one of them come into this thread, insult people, and then double down on insulting people when called on it definitely isn't a good look.

Imagine scenarios like that being most people's experience with this fanbase and that's definitely not a good look.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
We willed a Pokemon into existence so strong that we have to make sure he doesn't take over the Smash meta. Willing a Smash fan base into existence seems like a standard Monday morning affair by comparison.
Fun fact, the people who memed Baboom somehow managed to meme all the new P5R content. Like, seriously, as the Kasumemes ended up predicting the actual ****ing game

I.D.

Smash Lord
"Nooooo you can't just call me out that makes you just as bad"

P.Kat

Smash Champion
Here’s a fun game. Make a predictions list of characters you DON’T want or would be disappointed by. (Serious inquires only please. i.e. they have to have somewhat of a chance.)

For me, if FPV2 was

1. Crash
2. Shantae
3. Rayman
4. Steve
5. Geno
6. Waluigi

I’d feel like I wasted my money on the pass. To the point I’d seriously contemplate calling Nintendo for a refund. (Knowing that absolutely nothing would come of it.)
Crash: Nothing against the crazy Bandicoot, but all in all, I'd rather have Spyro since I have more attachment to him than Crash.

Doomguy: No attachment what so ever.

No Amaterasu: I feel like not having her in the game is a wasted opportunity that would cause me to feel disappointed.

Heihachi or Nightmare: Would personally rather have Jin Kazama, or Ling Xiaoyu from Tekken, and either Mitsurugi, Talim or Kilik for Soul Calibur, all listed here are still iconic characters from their respective games.

A Fire Emblem character that's not Lyn: Nothing against Byleth or any Fire Emblem character that may come in the future, but the only character from Fire Emblem I'm interested in getting into Smash is Lyn, and arguably she may have missed her train.

Waluigi: If there was any character I'd want promoted from Assist Trophy first it'd be Lyn or Krystal.
Oh man Id love Sora, he could come with some hot bangers
*Vector to the Heavens intensifies*
At this point I've grown indifferent to most but Lycanroc's the one idea that disgusts me, though it's time has passed luckily
I'm curious, why don't you like Lycanroc?

MisterMike

Smash Champion
There's a lot to unpack here and pretty much none of it is good.

There's a difference between sarcasm and bullying. You can't tell people "if you like this you should go to hell" then say "just kidding!" and expect people to not be offended.
I can't help that you're offended by my attempts at hyperbolic humor, dude.

No one likes an academic elitist, and this is coming from someone who used to be an academic elitist himself. Once you look at people moreso as people than being inferior to you it becomes a lot easier to talk to them, and they want to talk to you more often too. I've had some great conversations with people who could be considered "less intelligent" than me, so really you're the one missing out here.
But what if they are less intelligent, though? If someone says that they don't want a character in Smash because they had a bad day, am I supposed to take them seriously? If someone says that they don't want so-and-so in Smash because their friend doesn't want them, am I not allowed to call them out for having no spine?

If it took you a long amount of time to type out that, maybe you should've taken a second longer to reconsider hitting that "Post reply" button.
Maybe take your own advice, mate.

Sorry, I just don't want my posts to get dragged into the Geno thread the next time he has another meltdown and searches his own name.
>Being so scared about someone clapping back when you talk **** about them that you censor their name in fear when you do it
HappyStuckmann.png

Wow dude, you're really showing off your 6000 IQ with your superior taste in who you want to see in a baby party game. I'm surprised you haven't been accepted into Harvard with your massive galaxy brain that's enough to rival even the most diehard of Rick and Morty fans.
Imagine regularly discussing what characters will get into a children's party game for hours, then turning around and complaining about other people doing likewise just because you don't like what they say.

Also absolute :laugh: at genobros crying about "X character is being willed by 4chan into existence!". Nonsensical sentiment I've only ever seen expressed in the Geno thread, has no basis in anything other than a certain someone's delusions and is hypocritical to the extreme considering the character they are backing.
Also, imagine thinking everyone saying things you don't like is a salty Genobro.

This whole "Oh people jumping on a bandwagon/but /v/'s just trying to will it into smash" line of thought is just a poor excuse of hand-waving away characters/franchises that are popular but you just don't understand why. Please quit that and do some research instead cause Touhou is an amazing franchise that people genuinely enjoy like myself and countless others.

The Touhou franchise may be niche but the games and franchise itself is a lot of fun plus the music is amazing and would be worth the Smash inclusion alone. The reason Touhou and Reimu might be worth including instead of Shovel Knight would be due to it's legacy and massive popularity in Japan while niche in the west it's absolutely massive in the east.

The Series has been going on since 1995 and has had 28 mainline games alongside countless spin-offs and fangames plus Manga, CDs, Anime and merch to name a few. ZUN is also incredibly easygoing with Touhou's licensing and has already shown interest in being apart of Smash so if Nintendo wanted ZUN would absolutely be open and easy to negotiate with which may give an edge over Shovel Knight.

Shovel Knight is absolutely a modern icon of indies I won't doubt that him and Sans totally fit that role but Reimu and her series is one of the longest running indies with one of the biggest legacies in the indie scene which absolutely holds it's own alongside if not surpassing them in my eyes.

So yeah it's an absolutely fun franchise with an absolutely massive legacy alongside being a massive series which really gives it a push to being a contender for a hypothetical indie character. Please do more research before accusing people of hopping on a bandwagon and ****ting on the character as you wouldn't want someone to do the same to your favorites.
Also also, imagine people taking you not wanting a specific character in a game to mean that you hate the game, the character, and their fanbase, when you went out of your way to preface that very comment with "I don't hate the character or the series".

I hit my head on the wall this morning anx got a massive headache
i dont need this on top of that
Sorry to hear that, man. I hate it when that happens.

It always amuses me that people frequently come up with the most contrived, hypocritical and downright absurd reasons for as to why they don't want a character.

You can just say "I don't want character" and leave it at that you know.
I was thinking of doing that, but I felt it necessary to at least explain why I don't want them. Nobody has to agree with me on any of these points, I'm not trying to make a serious point about the character getting in or not. It's real hilarious to me how it's apparently fine to say that Waluigi or Rayman have no chance, that you don't want them in Smash, and that's considered merely your opinion. But when you say you think Reimu is a bandwagon character, Overwatch characters are boring, and people making the dumb argument that other people should be allowed to influence who they want aren't very bright, suddenly that's a problem.

Y'know, I'm starting to think there may be a sort of double standard going on here, like there are people in this thread who are real big fans of Reimu who can't stand it when their goddess is attacked, but feel it alright to **** on Shantaebros. I dunno, maybe I'm wrong about this, but I can't help but get that feeling from the people who post here...

CroonerMike

Smash Lord
"Nooooo you can't just call me out that makes you just as bad"
Come on dude, I’m trying to have a civil conversation. You’re being a brat. :ohwell: I never said you couldn’t, because telling someone they are being rude is one thing but being disrespectful is another. Which is displayed.

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
Funny how this is the sentence that started the arguing.

Here’s a fun game.
Honestly, both sides need to chill. Even if your reasoning doesn't make sense, at least be respectful to those who want the character. There's no need for any, "How stupid do you have to be to think (insert character) is a good addition!?" For those who are defending a character, you don't need to seize the opportunity and show everyone how morally superior you are to the person taking shots. You should know by now that any discussion involving people not wanting certain characters starts with petty insults and devolves in back-and-forth arguing, so I wouldn't even bother responding. Just ignore the user and respond to something else.

Last edited:

Pwnz0rz Man

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1950-9089-5761
3 - Reimu - Don't hate the series or the character, I just think it's kind of ridiculous that so many people are jumping on this bandwagon. Like, /v/ is trying so desperately to will her into Smash, and unlike with Lip it's actually starting to work. Seriously, does anybody who wants her in Smash actually play her games? And do you honestly think she'll get in this time around if even Shovel Knight couldn't get in? Maybe I'm wrong about this, but it seems pretty unlikely.
I play the games and see the value in the character being a potential Smash rep. Shovel Knight was an alright game, but compared to Touhou Project lacks history. The series' music alone to me is enough reason to seriously consider something from that franchise. ZUN has also never jacked up the price of a game essentially paid for on Kickstarter after the fact either, which I appreciate.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Crash: Nothing against the crazy Bandicoot, but all in all, I'd rather have Spyro since I have more attachment to him than Crash.

Doomguy: No attachment what so ever.

No Amaterasu: I feel like not having her in the game is a wasted opportunity that would cause me to feel disappointed.

Heihachi or Nightmare: Would personally rather have Jin Kazama, or Ling Xiaoyu from Tekken, and either Mitsurugi, Talim or Kilik for Soul Calibur, all listed here are still iconic characters from their respective games.

A Fire Emblem character that's not Lyn: Nothing against Byleth or any Fire Emblem character that may come in the future, but the only character from Fire Emblem I'm interested in getting into Smash is Lyn, and arguably she may have missed her train.

Waluigi: If there was any character I'd want promoted from Assist Trophy first it'd be Lyn or Krystal.

*Vector to the Heavens intensifies*

I'm curious, why don't you like Lycanroc?
Boring ass designs, awful gimmick, hilariously awful attempt at making picking the form you want a hard choice, event mon and just ****ing bland in conparison to most gen 7 mons. I ****in hate this rock dog

DanganZilla5

Smash Champion
Writing Team
I feel like we can sit here and argue who is more likely as DLC but the real answer I personally believe is the fact we have no clue of how predicting what Sakurai picked or decided he could conceivably create based off Nintendo’s list of characters he was presented.

I believe the DLC to be so random, yet everyone will still claim “obvious pick”.

I’m not saying it’s worthless to speculate on who will be DLC, however it’s better to just say you’d want someone just cause you like them more than “so-and-so is likely” because chances are you as well as myself are completely wrong.
Agreed. Especially since they threw in a first party character in a 3rd party filled pass. There is no pattern to this madman. The only reasons why Hero and Banjo were obvious because of the datamine and leaks (And Terry when Nintendo made that oopsy with the trademark). Joker and Byleth were surprises, mostly because there were no hints pointing toward them and they came out of nowhere.

Yes it's fun to speculate and predict the next newcomers, that's the point. I just hope that they reveal the next DLC fighter soon as that might give us a hint to the direction of the next pass. We have a lot of frontrunners: Dante, Lloyd, Crash, Dovahkiin, and I would even argue Geno, plus some other characters like Arle. It would be nice to have one of them revealed. And I wish that they did that in Byleth's presentation to help minimize the salt. We always have the inevitable Nintendo Direct which I could see revealing our next DLC fighter as I refuse to believe that we have to wait until E3 just for the first chaarcter announcement.

I.D.

Smash Lord
Also, imagine thinking everyone saying things you don't like is a salty Genobro.
You literally paraphrased f*tman. What am I supposed to think? Alright I'll just check your posting history then... yep, salty genobro.

CroonerMike

Smash Lord
You literally paraphrased f*tman. What am I supposed to think? Alright I'll just check your posting history then... yep, salty genobro.
See this is what I’m taking about buddy. :ohwell: The reason there are so many fights on this website is that everyone forgot respect. We get so caught up in being right or trying 1-up the other person. I’m sorry but this is just unacceptable behavior. I will defend you against GEnO users too, but I can tell you they’ve been rabid users as well. But not as bad as you make them out to be. I can honestly say the users in this thread and the geno are ironically one in the same.

SuperSmashStephen

Smash Ace
Funny how this is the sentence that started the arguing.

Honestly, both sides need to chill. Even if your reasoning doesn't make sense, at least be respectful to those who want the character. There's no need for any, "How stupid do you have to be to think (insert character) is a good addition!?" For those who are defending a character, you don't need to seize the opportunity and show everyone how morally superior you are to the person taking shots. You should know by now that any discussion involving people not wanting certain characters starts with petty insults and devolves in back-and-forth arguing, so I wouldn't even bother responding. Just ignore the user and respond to something else.
I didn’t mean to cause an uproar like this. I was just curious and asked the question as a little game.

Now I feel bad. :sadeyes:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Sorry to hear that, man. I hate it when that happens.
idk how it even happend. I guess I swung my head to hard and it head right into the wall right at the top of my head.Saw a flash of light when it happend pf. I was going to play byleth but after that, I just said Ill stay in bed

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
Boring ass designs, awful gimmick, hilariously awful attempt at making picking the form you want a hard choice, event mon and just ****ing bland in conparison to most gen 7 mons. I ****in hate this rock dog
I guess certain people interpret things differently. Lycanroc was our first real wolf Pokemon, so I was already ecstatic in that regard. Personally, I thought the Lycanrocs had a nice and simple design that didn't overemphasize its type. I wish Dusk was designed to look more like a 50/50 split of Midday and Midnight, but aside from that, I thought all three were great.

I didn’t mean to cause an uproar like this. I was just curious and asked the question as a little game.

It's not your fault. It's just that we can never have this discussion without someone being too passive-aggressive or someone getting their feelings hurt too easily.

Last edited:

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there

No need to feel bad! It really was an innocent question. Unfortunately, though, some people chose to respond in an immature and hostile manner. I'm really sorry that we weren't able to have a calm, fun discussion. It really is unfortunate.

DanganZilla5

Smash Champion
Writing Team

It's fine. I enjoyed that game and it gave me something a little new to contribute to the thread. I'm not a very confrontational person so I was just sitting back during the drama and be like "Okay, this is happening."

You are good fella. It was a good question.

I just wish people calmed down already. There is no need to start this intense of an argument.

Calamitas

Smash Champion
Here’s a fun game. Make a predictions list of characters you DON’T want or would be disappointed by. (Serious inquires only please. i.e. they have to have somewhat of a chance.)

For me, if FPV2 was

1. Crash
2. Shantae
3. Rayman
4. Steve
5. Geno
6. Waluigi

I’d feel like I wasted my money on the pass. To the point I’d seriously contemplate calling Nintendo for a refund. (Knowing that absolutely nothing would come of it.)
This is honestly a bad idea, considering the responses this post has already gotten.
But whatevs, here's mine:
  1. Rex (and Pyra) - Bad video games is bad, bad protagonist is worse
  2. Doom Dude - Don't really want a Shooty MacGunface
  3. Master Chef - Don't really want a Shooty MacGunface, even if he's a chef
  4. Geno - No
  5. Crash - Me no like spinny
  6. Any character from Bethany Esda - Sometimes it doesn't just work
As you can see, my reasoning is indisputable.

Wow dude, you're really showing off your 6000 IQ with your superior taste in who you want to see in a baby party game. I'm surprised you haven't been accepted into Harvard with your massive galaxy brain that's enough to rival even the most diehard of Rick and Morty fans.
To be fair, you need a pretty high IQ to accuse people of strawmanning you. Strawmaning. Straw maning?
However you spell that.

DaybreakHorizon

NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603

You couldn't have known better.

But now you know why people said this was a bad idea. Maybe listen and try to steer the conversation away from touchy topics like this next time.
To be fair, you need a pretty high IQ to accuse people of strawmanning you. Strawmaning. Straw maning?
However you spell that.
I believe it would be "To be fair, you need a pretty high IQ to accuse people of using the strawman fallacy against you." I don't think you can use it as a verb.

Last edited:

slrigeigdew

Smash Journeyman
Paper = Paper Mario?
Mastermind = Monokuma?
Mann = oh wow I’m actually stumped
Finger = ??????
Human = uhhhh Frisk?
Wolf_2 = ...nope. Stuck.
MWHAHAHA You thought "Paper" was Paper Mario when it was actually
220px-Paperboy_arcadeflyer.png
But nah for real tho that was a nice attempt. 3/6
I suppose I'll give a hint before I reveal them.
Mann is from Valve
Finger is from Capcom
Wolf_2 is from... From Software

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
I guess certain people interpret things differently. Lycanroc was our first real wolf Pokemon, so I was already ecstatic in that regard. Personally, I thought the Lycanrocs had a nice and simple design that didn't overemphasize its type. I wish Dusk was designed to look more like a 50/50 split of Midday and Midnight, but aside from that, I thought all three were great.

It's not your fault. It's just that we can never have this discussion without someone being too passive-aggressive or someone getting their feelings hurt too easily.
There's nothing to interpret there Lycanroc's just ****in boring cause you can make simple designs work but not with that trash pebble. ****, Pyukumuku is the best ****ing thing to come out of gen 7 and would have been a more interesting addition than "Hey guys a signature move and a common move is such a hard choice to make innit"

SuperSmashStephen

Smash Ace
It’s just a video game, y’all. 5 years from now, literally none of this will matter. I can understand wanting/not wanting a certain character but there’s a way to go about defending your opinion while still having fun and being respectful to others.

I mean, my God, I want Cooking Mama in Smash.

There’s a lot of toxic energy in the Smash community. Too much. I’m glad none of you are in charge of the game because it would be a dumpster fire.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Mann is from Valve
Finger is from Capcom
Wolf_2 is someone from Dark Souls?
Finger? Uhhhhhh Spencer, that dude with the robot arm from UMvC3 (idk his origin game)?
Mann is someone from TF2 probably

CroonerMike

Smash Lord
Yeah but having one of them come into this thread, insult people, and then double down on insulting people when called on it definitely isn't a good look.

Imagine scenarios like that being most people's experience with this fanbase and that's definitely not a good look.
I 100% agree with you HOWEVER, from what I’ve seen and read in the thread many users do the same Exact thing in their thread. Soooo it makes sense, I don’t agree but it does.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Mann is from Valve
Finger is from Capcom
That hint makes Sid so ****ing obvious lmao

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
I do think we should still be able to share which characters we don't want, and I disagree with anyone who thinks we should avoid bringing up the topic altogether. This is a speculation thread, and discussing characters you wouldn't want to see certainly falls in line with the topic.

A lot of these arguments could be avoided if people remember two simple rules:

1. Treat people's favorite characters with the same respect you'd want your own to recieve.
2. Ignore the petty posts you disagree with. Sometimes silence is more insulting than a response.

Pwnz0rz Man

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1950-9089-5761
Mann is from Valve
Finger is from Capcom
Mann is obviously either a Merc (Preferably Heavy) or Saxton Hale himself.
Finger, I'm less sure about but I'm going to guess Zack/Wiki from Zack and Wiki, a game where you basically point at stuff. (It could also represent the moment in DMC5 where Dante shoots finger guns at an enemy in a cutscene, but eh)
Wolf_2, not really sure but just to pull something from my butt, Great Grey Wolf Sif from Dark Souls.

Last edited:

DaybreakHorizon

NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
It’s just a video game, y’all. 5 years from now, literally none of this will matter. I can understand wanting/not wanting a certain character but there’s a way to go about defending your opinion while still having fun and being respectful to others.

I mean, my God, I want Cooking Mama in Smash.

There’s a lot of toxic energy in the Smash community. Too much. I’m glad none of you are in charge of the game because it would be a dumpster fire.
This is a pretty normal Wednesday tbh. Don't know what you've been thinking but this is just another day here.

P.Kat

Smash Champion
Ehh what the hell, I'll give it a shot. It'll be pretty easy but here are some codenames for characters I'd think would be pretty neat. I'll give the real names in the next post

Finger, Mastermind, Mann, Human, Paper, Wolf_2 (The 2 is very important)
I'll take a shot at it:
Paper: Paper Mario
Finger: Geno?
Mastermind: Master Chief
Mann: Doomslayer
Human: Heihachi
Wolf_2: Amaterasu (since you said the 2 is important you could be referencing Okami 2 (hopefully it actually comes out)).
I wouldn't mind if we got Lycanroc, but I can definitely understand why you think it's design looks a little lackluster, I've thought so from time to time too. Also thanks to KatKit KatKit , if we had to get an earthbending-esque fighter, I'd probably lean to Taliyah.

Also I agree hiding Dusk Lycanroc behind an event, is NOT cool Game Freak. Considering how we have dusk in Sword and Shield, and Lycanroc in the upcoming expansion pack, I see no reason why I can't train at dusk, to get them

MisterMike

Smash Champion
I play the games and see the value in the character being a potential Smash rep. Shovel Knight was an alright game, but compared to Touhou Project lacks history. The series' music alone to me is enough reason to seriously consider something from that franchise. ZUN has also never jacked up the price of a game essentially paid for on Kickstarter after the fact either, which I appreciate.
I personally haven't played any of the Touhou games myself, but I have heard some of the music and it's pretty good.

Huh, I didn't know Fatmanonice Fatmanonice trademarked the idea that Reimu is a bandwagon character made possible by /v/. This is news to me. Also:
EveryoneIDontLikeIsASaltyGenobro.png

See this is what I’m taking about buddy. :ohwell: The reason there are so many fights on this website is that everyone forgot respect. We get so caught up in being right or trying 1-up the other person. I’m sorry but this is just unacceptable behavior. I will defend you against GEnO users too, but I can tell you they’ve been rabid users as well. But not as bad as you make them out to be. I can honestly say the users in this thread and the geno are ironically one in the same.
I disagree, Genobros are the worst people. I hear they don't let people have opinions! :ultpacman:

DanganZilla5

Smash Champion
Writing Team
How about this:

Choose a character and explain why you want them.

One of my top favorite most wanted is Phoenix Wright. I love the Ace Attorney games and they are some of my most favorite games. Having a lawyer in the game fighting all these different characters would be hilarious. And I love the music. Cornered and all the pursuit themes are fantastic and the games have some of my most favorite soundtracks. Plus we could use a visual novel rep.

Bonus question: What are some obscure characters you want?

Crypto - I love Destroy All Humans and his moveset would be amazing.
Vectorman - Another rep from the Genesis era. I love his games, though he is far from my top shooter rep.
Earthworm Jim - Simply put, he would be a groovy character.

Garteam

Smash Master
NNID
Garteam
I personally really like Lycanroc's design, but I could see how some would think it's a little basic (especially Midday and Dusk's). I suppose that's kinda the appeal, it's basically a Gen 1 design (Take a real animal, give it a brighter palette, and add some rough edges to make it look more like a monster) transplanted in Gen 7. As such, your milage will vary based on how much you like that design philosophy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom