• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Newcomer/DLC Speculation Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Sonnn DeDeDoo

Smash Champion
I'm cool with not every stage returning, but it does sort of sting how Pac-Land got in over what it arguably the most iconic and recognizable stage in Smash history.

Also Rainbow Road is gone, which makes me sad.
I hate that Golden Plains got in over Rainbow Road.

Why do we need yet another Mario stage with a bland grassy background, but this time it's got a terrible gimmick?

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
It's the twelfth anniversary of my account today. Back when it was created, this was the current state of things:

View attachment 255996

This was more recent to then

than this is to now

This would happen three years later

This would happen five years later

This would happen six years later

This would happen seven years later
View attachment 256005

This would happen ten years later

And we were closer to this

than we were to this

Wild. Imagine what you '18 and '19ers will deal with if you stick around as long. Assuming civilization doesn't collapse in on itself.

So in summation, it's just about time to send me to the glue factory. :skull:

Also to the person who said GS's gameplay was boring, you're boring. :p
12 years going strong eh? (notice eh? is intentional :))

Hard to believe you've been here this long. Even for myself, just going on 6 years next month since I joined this site is enough to make me feel like a geezer. But 12? Might as well be marriage lmao. Great to have you around for so long.

And yes, GS is anything but boring lol.

Last edited:

Dalek_Kolt

Smash Master
This would happen six years later
1578361933070.png
Oh god I remember making this.

I still feel like that whole debacle was some shullbit especially compared to Waluigi's ripping of the band-aid during Ultimate's reveal, but I've cooled off since then, and especially now it doesn't matter.
1578362682421.png

DarthEnderX

Smash Hero
Man, barely anyone here can handle different opinions. Say something is bad and you get people saying your wrong for thinking that. Let people like what they like and dislike what they dislike.
Then let me dislike their opinion.

CapitaineCrash

Smash Champion
The reason why Pac-maze didn't come back is that the stage could only work on an handheld console where everyone have their own screen, because when you got a big pellet only the player who eats it can see the ghost blue.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593

Not sure what this says, but apparently we aren't getting a major update this week.

I'm not sure if that would impact a direct or not especially if Nintendo wanted to showcase a possible Ver 10.0...

AceAttorney9000

Smash Lord

Not sure what this says, but apparently we aren't getting a major update this week.

I'm not sure if that would impact a direct or not especially if Nintendo wanted to showcase a possible Ver 10.0...
Best case scenario, we're still getting a Direct this week, and the maintenance period just has nothing to do with it.

Worst case scenario, we're just left waiting as usual, albeit knowing that said Direct has to come eventually.

wynn728

Banned via Warnings
My only thing about a Zelda newcomer is that the only thing that Smash fans wanting more Zelda content could ever properly rally behind was ironically Ganondorf using the sword.

I mean, you bring up Zelda and people name drop like 20 characters with zero practical path towards getting any of those in since they also drop in and out with extreme regularity. Ghirahim was really popular during the Smash 4 days, but his fan base went up in smoke once time had passed and Skyward Sword's reception turned more negative. The Champions don't really work as options unless you're really willing to include all four of them somehow (and even then they would have been better served overhauling more of Link's moveset I think) and since that's not going to happen, none of them ever come close to coming out on top. Skull Kid pops back up every now and then, but has virtually no tangible moveset to pull directly from and his support literally always craters out it seems. Impa is all over the place design wise and from a fan support level as well, and half the people who ask for her don't actually seem as excited for her as they do the general inclusion of another Zelda character, so it doesn't come off super excitingly. Etc.

Like, I'm not saying you shouldn't support a Zelda newcomer. I just think people need to get on the same page to push a Zelda newcomer from a practical standpoint. Whereas Metroid and DK had clear frontrunners, I can't say Zelda has ever had the same and it seems like that's what it's going to take to get a new Zelda rep since Sakurai seems more than happy doing all kinds of other stuff for Zelda in the absence of a strong contender for a playable character.
Yeah, only Zelda characters that consistantly appear in games and have moveset that be exactly pulled from the original source material. Like Shiek.

Looking back on it where did any of Zelda's, Shiek's, and Ganondoft moveset originated? It been a long time since I played OoT but I don't remember Shiek doing anything that she could do in Smash Bros besides her Up Specific. If they can make up moves for Star Fox, Captain Falcon, Pit, and half of the Zelda cast then I don't see what's holding Sakurai back from making a unique moveset for a Zelda character like Skull Kid.

But yeah, the counsel of Zelda fans need to come together to select one chosen character. How dare each of one them have their own opinions of which character they prefer to see. No individuality allowed, be one with the hivemind to support a character.

[Maple]

Smash Journeyman
OH NO!

VERGEBEN HAS SAID INFORMATION THAT I CAN CHOOSE NOT TO LOOK AT, AND EVEN IF I DO I COULD STILL FEASIBLY ENJOY THE REVEAL TRAILER AND GAMEPLAY!

BUT NO, IN DOING SO HE HAS RUINED MY ENJOYMENT OF THIS GAME, AND I DEMAND AN $85 REFUND OF MY GAME AND FIGHTER PASS!

HOW DARE REGGY DO THIS!

After all the pain peace is not a possibility my son

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there

Like most things lately, it could mean something or it could mean nothing as far as a Direct goes.

Basically: There's nothing that actually guarantees a Direct this month other than optimism. It'll happen when it happens, and there's nothing we can do to make it come sooner. :p

wynn728

Banned via Warnings
Then let me dislike their opinion.
Sorry, but here on Smash Boards you're only allow to like things. Any voice of disapproval will be meet with people saying you're opinion is wrong.

Just remember "You don't like something, well you're wrong about it."

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
I see people arguing about who they want in.

Honestly I narrowly want more stages. I get it that we have 100 stages or so, but wish we had more new in the base game.
Continuing from my own quote, I can easily think of four games that would work with just stage representation.
Except for one I'm just imaging this from the base game while the exception through an update.

1. Mappy - This game is literally made for a Smash Bros stage.

2. Pullblox/Fallblox (or Pushmo/Crashmo) - A way for Nintendo's early eShop darling to be represented and still pretty fun to play.

3. BoxBoy - a puzzle platformer from HAL, would be a very interesting stage to see.

4. Nintendo Labo - Would be added by update, the type of universe that could be shown as a stage.

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
Sorry, but here on Smash Boards you're only allow to like things. Any voice of disapproval will be meet with people saying you're opinion is wrong.

Just remember "You don't like something, well you're wrong about it."
It depends on the topic. Without any context, I could say something along the lines of, "The people at Nintendo and Game Freak are stupid," and I could probably get about seven or eight likes.

Last edited:

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
Oh, so because Sakurai likes it means we all have to care about the addition content.
Your enjoyment should not be formed based on what the creator thinks.

People, stop using Sakurai as a defense to tell people they're wrong for not caring for it. It's down right pathetic.
Did you even read my post?

Not once did I say you have to care about the additional content. I never even said your enjoyment should be based on what Sakurai thinks.

I said that individuals who simply want characters should at least understand that their perspective doesn't line up with the creator. Ergo, the things you want, expect based on that line of thinking does not match the dude making the game.

You can want whatever you want. But it doesn't make anything any more likely when the dude making the game thinks differently. I don't really understand how you read that otherwise.

Last edited:

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Y'know speaking of Zelda, I am kinda disappointed that Hero gets to have 4 characters with entirely different voices to have as alt skins while Link just has his dweeby looking Hero of the Wild Set. It definitely would've upped the "Ultimate" and "Everyone is Here" theming of this Smash if he had the other big links to go alongside him.

I would pay good money to have a collection of the 4 adult Links: OoT, TP, SS, and obviously BotW, each with their original voice actors.

adult links photo.jpg

(I'd say the same for Zelda, but the other ones are taller and more adult-porportioned.)

Last edited:

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Man. Did the Dojo even exist? It's been a decade since I looked at that character page.
As far as I'm concerned the DOJO was the pinnacle of Smash speculation for those who were on the daily grind. Especially August to October 2007.

Hey, congrats! I never made an account here myself till '19, but I was around during the Melee / Brawl days. Hoo boy the Dojo was something.
Thanks! Smashboards wasn't my first Smash site either, that would be Brawl Central, which probably rivalled here back in those days. The only other person who I can remember making the jump to here was IsmaR IsmaR . But I'm sure there are probably others.

Really wish that place still existed, if only for posterity. I'd love to laugh/cringe at my oldest posts.

12 years going strong eh? (notice eh? is intentional :))
You're a true patriot there, bud.

Hard to believe you've been here this long. Even for myself, just going on 6 years next month since I joined this site is enough to make me feel like a geezer. But 12? Might as well be marriage lmao. Great to have you around for so long.
Aw, thanks Ura! Yep it's the longest relationship I've ever been in, and, unfortunately, among the most faithful. :laugh:

Oh god I remember making this.

I still feel like that whole debacle was some shullbit especially compared to Waluigi's ripping of the band-aid during Ultimate's reveal, but I've cooled off since then, and especially now it doesn't matter.
View attachment 256022
Maybe it's just the distance, but it does feel like the current Geno thread has usurped the Smash 4 Ridley thread's crown for general insanity.

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
Y'know speaking of Zelda, I am kinda disappointed that Hero gets to have 4 characters with entirely different voices to have as alt skins while Link just has his dweeby looking Hero of the Wild Set. It definitely would've upped the "Ultimate" and "Everyone is Here" theming of this Smash if he had the other big links to go alongside him.

I would pay good money to have a collection of the 4 adult Links: OoT, TP, SS, and obviously BotW, each with their original voice actors.

View attachment 256026

(I'd say the same for Zelda, but the other ones are taller and more adult-porportioned.)
I'm a little disappointed we didn't get BotW Zelda. She's my favorite iteration of the character, and she's the only one who has a hairstyle that could pass off as normal in today's standards.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Huh seems like there won't be an update after all.

No matter I don't think this effects the chances for an direct and if it takes until February oh well guess we oughta keep waiting.

wynn728

Banned via Warnings
Did you even literally my post?

Not once did I say you have to care about the additional content. I never even said your enjoyment should be based on what Sakurai thinks.

I said that individuals who simply want characters should at least understand that their perspective doesn't line up with the creator. Ergo, the things you want, expect based on that line of thinking does not match the dude making the game.

You can want whatever you want. But it doesn't make anything any more likely when the dude making the game thinks differently. I don't really understand how you read that otherwise.
I did read your comment. You literally said this:
Guess who does care about the additional content? Sakurai does.
That kind of line mean that just because Sakurai cares about means it has more significance.

And with your next line:
"I said that individuals who simply want characters should at least understand that their perspective doesn't line up with the creator. Ergo, the things you want, expect based on that line of thinking does not match the dude making the game."
So does that mean everyone has to change their viewpoint to make Sakurai's? No. Just because Sakurai thinks this way doesn't mean people have to shut up and accept it. If they don't like the direction that Sakurai is going then they should speak up, not be silence and told to just accept it. An artist can't grow without feedback.

As much as people don't want to accept it, this isn't just Sakurai's game. This is a product that's being sold to people. Which means you should ask the question "what would people like" when making a product. When making a product you got to sacrifice some creativity and meet the needs of your fanbase. Sometimes you don't need to listen to everything a fan says, and sometimes the fans input can make the product better. If you just go wild with all the creative freedom that you want you can end up with a product like the Star Wars Prequels and Tripping in Brawl.

What most fans want probably doesn't match what Sakurai is currently think when making Ultimate, but that just means we should voice what we want, what we like, & what we dislike and Sakurai, as a creator, should get an idea of what his fans are talking about. Not just ignoring it all and doing whatever he fully wants.

I will stand by that Smash Bros Ultimate is only this good because Sakurai actually listen to fan feed back. (Battlefield stages for ever stage, hazards turn off, Final Smash Meter, great Classic Mode, improve Stage Builder, save custom rules, and better single player mode). Had people kept silent and told that they should just Sakurai his way of creating we probably wouldn't have this much great content.

Night Gale

Smash Ace
I joined last year in November. An hour before my account was created, this was the state of things.

An hour later, I walked right into this s***.

Then things kept escalating from there.

Without guidance, they fled to the most logical bandwagon, and it was good.....for a time.

Until it wasn't.

(Except for people like Gale because the fake kill list was fantastic)

Then they backtracked, and things went from weird, to more f***ing weird.

Then about one goddamn month after I joined, when the world needed a reveal most, he vanished. Instead, millions watched a live airing of a b**** drowning for no reason.

But at least one person learned why you shouldn't vape in the process. There was also Vin Diesel.

Then there was silence.

Currently, it's January and things are back to normal, whatever the f*** that is. Today is my 2 month anniversary, but it feels like an eternity.

Last edited:

Dalek_Kolt

Smash Master
Maybe it's just the distance, but it does feel like the current Geno thread has usurped the Smash 4 Ridley thread's crown for general insanity.
It sort of makes sense, Geno's basically THE last of the old Brawl guard that isn't properly playable yet. Besides maybe Skull Kid.
I can't imagine the building insanity of seeing all these long-asked characters making it in while your million-viewed character gets left in the dust.
I personally left Geno behind as a Fighter 5 possibility with the Spirit battle, though the door's open in the future.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Doesn't help there's dozens of leaks every single smash cycle that claim that he's playable leading to false hope being spread and consequently crushed.
Rising repeatedly just to fall time and time again.

It almost feels like we're witnessing a Dark Souls style hollowing out.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
It sort of makes sense, Geno's basically THE last of the old Brawl guard that isn't properly playable yet. Besides maybe Skull Kid.
I can't imagine the building insanity of seeing all these long-asked characters making it in while your million-viewed character gets left in the dust.
I personally left Geno behind as a Fighter 5 possibility with the Spirit battle, though the door's open in the future.
Doesn't help there's dozens of leaks every single smash cycle that claim that he's playable leading to false hope being spread and consequently crushed.
Rising repeatedly just to fall time and time again.

It almost feels like we're witnessing a Dark Souls style hollowing out.
I understand what's lead to it, in many ways it's not the first of its kind, but it's just unfortunate to see any thread reach that level of instability and hostility.

Ridrool64

Smash Lord
Something tells me the end of the pass might get delayed to March or April due to unforeseen difficulties in the development of the character and the stage. I really don't think we're getting a reveal and release in the same month, so January is the last chance for a February release, though not necessarily a reveal in February. We probably will get a reveal by February, though, unless **** really hit the fan in regards to development (at which point they'll probably be an E3 reveal because why reveal in May what you can at E3 to a larger audience?).

As for what these unforeseen difficulties actually are, my crackpot theory is that the original planned Fighter 5 was cancelled due to the owning company deciding to not be a part of Smash, or just not wanting the character as a playable Fighter anymore, and being unable to use the original concept Sakurai had to pick again last-minute. My more logical theory is that a weird bug involving this new character's special mechanics, stage, or associated content like Spirit Boards or Classic Mode just causes things to go all screwy in some way and it just took them longer than expected to fix. My middle ground theory is that it's taking extra time to future proof further content, like post-pass stages, post-pass Spirit Boards, the CSS' max, and more.

CaptainAmerica

Smash Master
NNID
TomOfHyrule
A Zelda argument? I can get in on that.

I'll completely agree that Zelda is well represented in terms of music (except you cut the good version of Molgera), stages, spirits, assists... basically everything except characters. But in that regard...

Really? 3 unique movesets among 6 characters? For this big of a series?

There's a lot they could have done to try to fix this, not the least of which was finally giving the Dorf a sword and making him feel like a bad*** and not old Captain Falcon. But why couldn't they also at least have...
  • Given the Dorf a unique victory theme, like every other villain?
  • Made Link's Fierce Deity recolor actually look white and awesome instead of green and weird?
  • Made Yink transform into FD before doing Triforce Slash?
  • Make Yink's hookshot yellow like it was in MM; he didn't have one in OoT
  • And change Tink's to the grappling hook...same idea, but separate them all out already.
  • Given all of the main three two versions of the costume, adding the TP versions back for Zelda and the Dorf?
  • Just take Ganondorf's Hyrule Warriors version, it's the best. I know, rights, but it's so much better than any other version.
  • Also a lot of that music is fire. Smash's Molgera is nothing compared to HW's.
  • And STOP MAKING LINK A RIGHTY! WE LEFTIES NEED OUR HEROES! COME ON, NINTENDO, GIVE US A REALISTIC LEFT HANDED LINK AGAIN!
I'd really have loved to see Midna playable. Urbosa is in my opinion one of the best new characters, but I understand that one champion couldn't exist without the others. But the four of them would have made a great assist in order to promote Midna and that would also have broken up the monotony of the characters a bit.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
I did read your comment. You literally said this:
Guess who does care about the additional content? Sakurai does.
That kind of line mean that just because Sakurai cares about means it has more significance.

And with your next line:
"I said that individuals who simply want characters should at least understand that their perspective doesn't line up with the creator. Ergo, the things you want, expect based on that line of thinking does not match the dude making the game."
So does that mean everyone has to change their viewpoint to make Sakurai's? No. Just because Sakurai thinks this way doesn't mean people have to shut up and accept it. If they don't like the direction that Sakurai is going then they should speak up, not be silence and told to just accept it. An artist can't grow without feedback.

As much as people don't want to accept it, this isn't just Sakurai's game. This is a product that's being sold to people. Which means you should ask the question "what would people like" when making a product. When making a product you got to sacrifice some creativity and meet the needs of your fanbase. Sometimes you don't need to listen to everything a fan says, and sometimes the fans input can make the product better. If you just go wild with all the creative freedom that you want you can end up with a product like the Star Wars Prequels and Tripping in Brawl.

What most fans want probably doesn't match what Sakurai is currently think when making Ultimate, but that just means we should voice what we want, what we like, & what we dislike and Sakurai, as a creator, should get an idea of what his fans are talking about. Not just ignoring it all and doing whatever he fully wants.

I will stand by that Smash Bros Ultimate is only this good because Sakurai actually listen to fan feed back. (Battlefield stages for ever stage, hazards turn off, Final Smash Meter, great Classic Mode, improve Stage Builder, save custom rules, and better single player mode). Had people kept silent and told that they should just Sakurai his way of creating we probably wouldn't have this much great content.
I didn't say any of what you're accusing me of saying. It's almost hilarious that my comment caused a meltdown when it's not even that serious. Sure, the text you shared came from the post, but you're putting your own meaning on what I said, and it shows me you're taking it the complete wrong way.

Though, regardless, I don't think it's quite fair to say folks that don't care about the additional content don't matter. I was pointing out that, unfortunately, Sakurai doesn't see things that way. It's a demonstrable fact. That doesn't mean people can't have certain suggestions or wants. I never said otherwise. In fact, I literally said in my post that people are free to support what they like, though you conveniently left that part out.

In addition, what you see as an artist "growing" plenty of other people, including myself, don't see it that way. I personally think the crossover should continue rather than adding content from series we already have.

Sure, it's "everyones" game, but that doesn't mean that Sakurai agrees with everything the fans want. Otherwise, the game would like quite different. If Sakurai listened to the fans as much as some people think he should, we wouldn't have the "biggest crossover in gaming history" to play on Switch. In an extreme scenario, we'd have a game that was far less ambitious, with half the roster consisting of Mario, Zelda, and Pokemon, which objectively doesn't have the same crossover power that Smash Ultimate has.

Subjectively, I find that Ultimate is quite easily the best game in the series. If people disagree, that's fine. Voice what you want. Nobody is stopping you, and I certainly wasn't trying to earlier. My only point was that sometimes fans mix up what they want and what's likely. Those aren't always the same.

Last edited:

Krankees

Smash Ace
Something tells me the end of the pass might get delayed to March or April due to unforeseen difficulties in the development of the character and the stage. I really don't think we're getting a reveal and release in the same month, so January is the last chance for a February release, though not necessarily a reveal in February. We probably will get a reveal by February, though, unless **** really hit the fan in regards to development (at which point they'll probably be an E3 reveal because why reveal in May what you can at E3 to a larger audience?).

As for what these unforeseen difficulties actually are, my crackpot theory is that the original planned Fighter 5 was cancelled due to the owning company deciding to not be a part of Smash, or just not wanting the character as a playable Fighter anymore, and being unable to use the original concept Sakurai had to pick again last-minute. My more logical theory is that a weird bug involving this new character's special mechanics, stage, or associated content like Spirit Boards or Classic Mode just causes things to go all screwy in some way and it just took them longer than expected to fix. My middle ground theory is that it's taking extra time to future proof further content, like post-pass stages, post-pass Spirit Boards, the CSS' max, and more.
I'd like to ask, what gave you the feeling the pass might be delayed?

wynn728

Banned via Warnings
I didn't say any of what you're accusing me of saying. It's almost hilarious that my comment caused a meltdown when it's not even that serious. Sure, the text you shared came from the post, but you're putting your own meaning on what I said, and it shows me you're taking it the complete wrong way.

Though, regardless, I don't think it's quite fair to say folks that don't care about the additional content don't matter. I was pointing out that, unfortunately, Sakurai doesn't see things that way. It's a demonstrable fact. That doesn't mean people can't have certain suggestions or wants. I never said otherwise. In fact, I literally said in my post that people are free to support what they like, though you conveniently left that part out.

In addition, what you see as an artist "growing" plenty of other people, including myself, don't see it that way. I personally think the crossover should continue rather than adding content from series we already have.

Sure, it's "everyones" game, but that doesn't mean that Sakurai agrees with everything the fans want. Otherwise, the game would like quite different. If Sakurai listened to the fans as much as some people think he should, we wouldn't have the "biggest crossover in gaming history" to play on Switch. In an extreme scenario, we'd have a game that was far less ambitious, with half the roster consisting of Mario, Zelda, and Pokemon, which objectively doesn't have the same crossover power that Smash Ultimate has.

Subjectively, I find that Ultimate is quite easily the best game in the series. If people disagree, that's fine. Voice what you want. Nobody is stopping you, and I certainly wasn't trying to earlier. My only point was that sometimes fans mix up what they want and what's likely. Those aren't always the same.
If that's what you meant then I apologize.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I joined just shy of six years ago.

I can't tell you what I've been through I've been too busy ****posting.

Sc_Ev0lution

Smash Journeyman

While I think it's possible there could be development trouble with FP5 for whatever reason, and your structure of a hypothetical delay is sound, I can't see Nintendo delaying the end of the Fighters Pass, simply because that would be a PR nightmare. For over a year they've had consistent messaging about it ending by February, so to pull the rug out from under everyone with less than 2 months to go isn't a great look. I know Nintendo is the company that would rather delay than ship a rushed product and patch it later, but doing so when 4/5s of dlc rolled out fine seems unlikely. IMO, we'll get FP5 February 29th at the worst.

I think that any concerns of a delay are just symptomatic of a speculation cycle that has been a whole lot of down time punctuated by brief moments of hyperactivity. Right now we've been in an information drought since basically September, as leaker discussion has come up cold, so I'm not surprised people are getting antsy. It's kinda funny to me that iirc up until the Hero reveal people generally thought there might be production trouble since content was coming out slowly, but by the Terry reveal opinion had shifted to Sakurai and co. being ahead of schedule. Now the pendulum seems to be swinging back the other way.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
If that's what you meant then I apologize.
No problem my man. It happens.
—-
I’d like to think we’d be able to move on from fighter 5 this week, and it is only Monday. But honestly I can’t say for certain when we’ll get our fated reveal.

By the way, Dragon Quest XIS is fantastic. Highly recommend it.

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
I think the main problem with Geno's support thread is that it gets off-topic way too easily. The Ridley thread did that from time to time too, but Geno's basically became a second social thread for people with Geno profile pics. I remember visiting before the Fatman incident only to stumble upon a random conversation about favorite types of pasta.

AceAttorney9000

Smash Lord
I wouldn't start panicking until we head into February without any Direct and/or reveal, by which point everything would be down to the wire.

Ridrool64

Smash Lord
I'd like to ask, what gave you the feeling the pass might be delayed?
I dunno, really, but it's just a hunch for now. It's a possibility that bounces in the back of my mind, but I don't think will come to fruition unless January is also dry.

D

Deleted member

Huh seems like there won't be an update after all.

No matter I don't think this effects the chances for an direct and if it takes until February oh well guess we oughta keep waiting.
February? I don't want a Direct in the middle of the semester dammit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom