• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Newcomer/DLC Speculation Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Sakurai isn't unbiased. Perhaps you meant that Sakurai's bias is the only one that matters (assuming he is choosing the characters).
Yeah, I didn't really word that well. What I meant was more along the lines that so often people tend to "speak for Sakurai" and say so-and-so wouldn't be someone Sakurai "considers worthy" and all that. Or how they think their personal vision of the game supersedes Sakurai's.

It's a mix of issues.

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
People being absolutely sure on what Sakurai thinks, but then will get absolutely baffled when they are way off and threaten Sakurai for "tricking" them. I've seen this before from the last several times, so I'm expecting it to happen again.

All I'm begging is for everyone to not kill each other over it.

I Want Dante, Travis Touchdown, The Elite Beat Agents (If Not Then As An Assist Trophy), Proto Man And Waluigi.

Also, I Don't Think Goku Would Work In Smash, So Add DIO (Part 3) (Dio Brando) I Think He Would Work Honestly.

Last edited:

Troykv

Smash Master
The issue with Pokémon is that the most iconic are all first generation Pokémon, going by name recognition. Guys like the Kanto starters, Meowth, Eevee, Magikarp, Gyarados, Ditto and so forth. But that's also not really how Pokémon get into Smash. Folks like the Alola starters, Mimikyu, and maybe the Ultra Beasts would be more fitting in Smash at this point in time. My personal pick is Decidueye.

Fire Emblem is similar in that regard. The series is much more niche than Pokémon as well, but generally Smash sticks to main lord characters. So in that regard, folks like Chrom, Alm, Celica, Lyn, Hector, Eliwood, Eirika, Ephraim, Micaiah, Sigurd, Seliph, and Leif, as well as Alfonse and Sharena for Heroes, are all of equal importance to the ones we have within their own games. Certain lords in particular have high popularity within the Fire Emblem fanbase, namely those with international releases for obvious reasons. Of them I believe Celica has the best case for getting into Smash.

But just in general, the notion that a character is "deserving" is kind of a nothing statement. At the end of the day, only Sakurai can be an unbiased judge of that since he decides the roster, so saying any current character is undeserving is kind of fallacious. I'd advise against using it as an inclusion criterion.
Would you find weird I start liking Micaiah because I found her pretty and her style (both visually and moveset-wise) appealing as a Smash Bros Character?

I don't have many favorites that I would want in Smash; I mostly just want to see which characters can give the most interesting potential... Micaiah is one of few characters that I would feel hyped about know it, because of the character, not the reveal itself.

Dark Phazon

Smash Hero
Want:
Sylux
Ridley
K.Rool
New Ganondorf
Banjo & Kazooie

Predictions:
Characters from new series i cant relate/have a connection to.

Last edited:

PsychoJosh

Banned via Administration
I'm predicting we get a second Sonic rep. Since it's guaranteed that Sonic is here to stay in Smash pretty much forever, it's only a matter of time until they expand his presence to include someone else. My money is on Eggman, since he is the only Sonic character that is physically unique and has more obvious potential than merely being a Sonic clone, in addition to being the only character that has appeared in every game in the series apart from Sonic himself.

Also, on an unrelated note, I drew this, just because.

SonicMario

Smash Master
I'm predicting we get a second Sonic rep. Since it's guaranteed that Sonic is here to stay in Smash pretty much forever, it's only a matter of time until they expand his presence to include someone else. My money is on Eggman, since he is the only Sonic character that is physically unique and has more obvious potential than merely being a Sonic clone, in addition to being the only character that has appeared in every game in the series apart from Sonic himself.
Not that I'm expecting it much at all that soon (The best chance for it is in the DLC period I feel, but even then I'm not holding my breath) but I think a 2nd Sonic rep is Tails or bust. Just because characters like him or Knuckles would share some Attributes/moves with Sonic shouldn't make them less likely. And just because they would share something from Sonic doesn't mean they couldn't feel different enough to feel like their own character. Eggman would be cool, and I'd understand why he was put in first if it did happen. But I think the possibility of having 2 of the most famous video game duos (Sonic & Tails, and Mario & Luigi) in a team battle is at least slightly more enticing to more people then a 3rd party villain.

I suppose Sonic & Mario Vs. Bowser & Eggman would be pretty cool too. But I don't know, I just can't see it being quite as likely.

Either way though. I hope it's between just Tails and Eggman for the 2nd Sonic spot if it happens at all. No offense to those who would prefer Knuckles, but to me that would be like Wario getting in before Luigi or Bowser (Technically more fit for fighting then that "coward" Luigi, but not on the same level of icon status that either the main sidekick or the main villain have). Though any of the 3 would be preferable to Shadow at least.

PsychoJosh

Not that I'm expecting it much at all that soon (The best chance for it is in the DLC period I feel, but even then I'm not holding my breath) but I think a 2nd Sonic rep is Tails or bust. Just because characters like him or Knuckles would share some Attributes/moves with Sonic shouldn't make them less likely. And just because they would share something from Sonic doesn't mean they couldn't feel different enough to feel like their own character. Eggman would be cool, and I'd understand why he was put in first if it did happen. But I think the possibility of having 2 of the most famous video game duos (Sonic & Tails, and Mario & Luigi) in a team battle is at least slightly more enticing to more people then a 3rd party villain.
Highly disagree. While he may not be as popular as Tails, I'd argue that Eggman is the second most important and iconic character in the entire Sonic series outside of Sonic himself, and he has been there since day one of the franchise alongside him. I think he is the next most likely rep - he has many things going for him, such as the sheer uniqueness factor of having a mad scientist with a deadly assortment of robotic weaponry, being another villain representative (of which Smash is sorely lacking), and being another super heavyweight (which Smash is also lacking). I understand Tails is popular but I don't think he's nearly as interesting or important to the series as Eggman, and Sakurai doesn't only take popularity into account when choosing a rep, he also takes uniqueness, fun factor and playstyle.

Last edited:

SonicMario

Smash Master
Highly disagree. I'd argue that Eggman is the second most important and iconic character in the entire Sonic series next to Sonic himself, and he has been there since day one of the franchise alongside him. I think he is the next most likely rep - he has many things going for him, such as the sheer uniqueness factor of having a mad scientist with a deadly assortment of robotic weaponry, being another villain representative (of which Smash is sorely lacking), and being another super heavyweight (which Smash is also lacking). I understand Tails is popular but I don't think he's nearly as interesting or important to the series as Eggman, and Sakurai doesn't only take popularity into account when choosing a rep, he also takes uniqueness, fun factor and playstyle.
That's still a bit hard for me to see. If say Megaman got a 2nd rep, I'm not so sure Dr. Wily would be the most likely choice compared to say Proto Man or Zero (Or heck even a 2nd Megaman such as X) when Wily would fall under that same description.

And I think you're underselling Tails by quite a bit. Yes both Sonic and Eggman both appeared together in the first game that launched the franchise. But a year later, Sonic really started to gain it's ground as one of the most well-known video game franchises with Sonic 2 especially as it was bundled with the Genesis that improved the formula further from the first game. There had to be so many gamer's who's first video game was Sonic the Hedgehog 2 and if any of them had siblings or at least friends who came over to their houses. A good chance someone got to play as Tails as the first video game character they've ever played as. Those who grew up with Sonic 2 may hold Tails almost as synonymous with the franchise as Sonic himself. I think the character that many people could say was their first character they ever played as might just have that slight edge in their favor over even the main villain of the franchise

And it's not like Tails wouldn't have plenty to pull from that could be unique and/or fun. Yes, part of Tails' original appeal was he played pretty similarly to Sonic, just with the ability to (At least in Sonic 3 and onwards) fly and swim. But he has plenty of material over the years that could shake it up just enough to give him a unique feel while still being as fun to zip around the stage as it is with Sonic. Just looking at his moveset in Sonic the Fighters and/or Sonic Battle could offer a good base to pull from (Many of Sonic's attacks in Smash are borrowed from Sonic the Fighters), his Tail whip attack from Sonic Adventure, using the tornado for his final smash, etc. His mechanical know-how could bring things in that Eggman could too, though with Eggman being in a mech of some kind would likely not be fast to balance out the whole super-heavyweight you mentioned Eggman would be. And arguably, representing the Sonic series with a character that isn't quick in some way might seem rather odd. And if you want to talk fun factor, the faster characters are usually more fun to play then the heavier, slower characters in a game like Smash.

I'm not sure if a 2nd Sonic rep happens at all even when we get to DLC. But I think Tails and Eggman both have strong chances that could be just about equal IF there is room for another Sonic character. It's just based on opinion on either character who's more likely. But there's strong arguments for either one of them.

PsychoJosh

That's still a bit hard for me to see. If say Megaman got a 2nd rep, I'm not so sure Dr. Wily would be the most likely choice compared to say Proto Man or Zero (Or heck even a 2nd Megaman such as X) when Wily would fall under that same description.

And I think you're underselling Tails by quite a bit. Yes both Sonic and Eggman both appeared together in the first game that launched the franchise. But a year later, Sonic really started to gain it's ground as one of the most well-known video game franchises with Sonic 2 especially as it was bundled with the Genesis that improved the formula further from the first game. There had to be so many gamer's who's first video game was Sonic the Hedgehog 2 and if any of them had siblings or at least friends who came over to their houses. A good chance someone got to play as Tails as the first video game character they've ever played as. Those who grew up with Sonic 2 may hold Tails almost as synonymous with the franchise as Sonic himself. I think the character that many people could say was their first character they ever played as might just have that slight edge in their favor over even the main villain of the franchise

And it's not like Tails wouldn't have plenty to pull from that could be unique and/or fun. Yes, part of Tails' original appeal was he played pretty similarly to Sonic, just with the ability to (At least in Sonic 3 and onwards) fly and swim. But he has plenty of material over the years that could shake it up just enough to give him a unique feel while still being as fun to zip around the stage as it is with Sonic. Just looking at his moveset in Sonic the Fighters and/or Sonic Battle could offer a good base to pull from (Many of Sonic's attacks in Smash are borrowed from Sonic the Fighters), his Tail whip attack from Sonic Adventure, using the tornado for his final smash, etc. His mechanical know-how could bring things in that Eggman could too, though with Eggman being in a mech of some kind would likely not be fast to balance out the whole super-heavyweight you mentioned Eggman would be. And arguably, representing the Sonic series with a character that isn't quick in some way might seem rather odd. And if you want to talk fun factor, the faster characters are usually more fun to play then the heavier, slower characters in a game like Smash.

I'm not sure if a 2nd Sonic rep happens at all even when we get to DLC. But I think Tails and Eggman both have strong chances that could be just about equal IF there is room for another Sonic character. It's just based on opinion on either character who's more likely. But there's strong arguments for either one of them.
Well, first off, I think the Dr. Wily argument is substantially different and isn't really the same thing. It's an argument I could get into at length, but in summary, Dr. Wily is not an eponymous villain throughout the series - Megaman X, Star Force, ZX, Battle Network, etc. all have different villains to deal with, so the face of the villain changes throughout the Megaman pantheon. He also hasn't had any playable appearances to set a precedent for how he would play in Smash, and whenever he does appear, he usually isn't in a compact character-sized robot, he's usually in a massive screen filling robot. There are many things that work against him being in Smash, as opposed to a character like Zero who is popular and a main playable protagonist.

As for your second paragraph, Tails being "the first game character someone's ever played as" isn't really speaking about his importance to the games, but about reasons for his popularity. Everything you described here is talking about why he's popular. it's important not to conflate series importance with popularity. They are two separate things and it's not as subjective as you might think it is. A main villain is always more important and has higher billing than a sidekick, in any media environment. In the Batman comics, if Robin was more popular than Joker, that wouldn't mean he was important than Joker. Batman and Joker play off each other for their conflict, and that conflict is far more important to the series than whatever Robin could offer as a sidekick. Reasons like "he's the first game character I ever played as" is mostly just sentiment, and not really an objectively good reason as to why he's important.

And I don't doubt that Tails has moveset potential, there's probably a lot of stuff they could take that I'm not thinking about, but moveset potential isn't really a strong reason for a character to get in Smash in of itself. There are numerous factors to consider, such as whether they add anything new, what kind of playstyle they represent, their importance to their home series, their marketability, etc. Tails does have something going for him in most of these categories, sure, but so does Eggman, and in terms of net potential, I believe Eggman just has more to offer in every area. His moveset practically writes itself, and on top of that he can be a new representative of evil-alignment characters as well as super heavyweights. Your statement about "quicker characters are more fun" is completely subjective - I don't think they're more fun at all. I've always enjoyed slower and more methodical powerhouse characters who pack a mean punch, because landing those killing blows are extremely satisfying and fun to me over simply being able to move around really quickly.And saying he can't be in because slowness goes against the franchise being named "Sonic" is simply a ridiculous argument. It's like saying we can't have Zelda characters that can't be described as Zelda.

I admit I'm kind of biased, I don't really like Tails all that much and find his personality to be quite obnoxious in his more recent game appearances. But I wouldn't be against him getting in. It's just that I'd prefer Eggman or Knuckles.

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
Both Tails and Eggman are important to the series as the Luigi and Bowser of their series. It doesn't really work without either of them. Sure Sonic has solo'd his adventures and Eggman isn't always the villain on the game, but fans always outcry when either of these two Sega Mega stars are missing.

If we're talking about who can offer more...
Eggman can use mechs and machinery, Sonic can spindash and be fast and Tails can do both.

Tails is therefore the most versatile character and can also fly. Bin Sonic let's just have Tails rep both sides of the series and be done with it 8V

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I'm really torn between having both Tails and Knuckles (Not gonna happen I know) or Eggman.
On the one hand, Eggman is without a doubt the most unique of the viable Sonic characters and having another villain would be cool. On the other hand, the recent Sonic Mania Plus trailer's friendship theme made the idea of having Sonic's sidekicks be in Smash along with him a lot more compelling than it used to be, and they're also my top 2 favorite characters in the series (Eggman is a close third though).

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Tails can fly. That's a pretty good reason not to put him in Smash.
Not really, considering these guys:
:4charizard::4kirby::4dedede::4metaknight::4bowserjr:

And these two if you include limited flight:
:4pit::4darkpit:

And if you include levitation, which they've been able to do in one way or another:
:4mewtwo::4ganondorf::4palutena::4robinm::rosalina::4ness::4cloud:

Al-kīmiyā'

Smash the State
I mean he also gets tired and falls down after his stamina runs out in his own series.
He does? Fine by me, then.

And if you include levitation, which they've been able to do in one way or another:
I can address each of these if you want, but it might be kind of tedious. I have thought about them, though (minus the ones I didn't want in the game to begin with).

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
He does? Fine by me, then.

I can address each of these if you want, but it might be kind of tedious. I have thought about them, though (minus the ones I didn't want in the game to begin with).
Sure, why not? I'd be up for a discussion.

Al-kīmiyā'

Smash the State

:4charizard: in Smash could simply not know the move Fly (even if he does have a move called 'Fly' in Smash).

:4pit: has limited flight, so I don't have a problem with him, as there's good reasoning for him not to have free flight. Idc enough about :4darkpit: to look up why he might not be able to fly.

:4mewtwo: levitates in the anime, but psychic Pokémon in the games aren't shown flying around willy nilly. If they levitate, it's usually close to the ground.

:4ganondorf: levitates in OoT, but his movement and attack options are severely limited while doing so. I discussed this in the revamp a veteran thread on the veterans board. I think there are fair ways to handle his levitation in Smash.

:4palutena: shouldn't be in the game, but is flying that central to her character in the Kid Icarus games anyway?

:rosalina: shouldn't be in the game. Doesn't she just float around in space, anyway?

:4robinm: Does Robin actually have indefinite flight in Awakening? I haven't played that game.

:4ness: I don't know the instances of Ness, et al, levitating in the Earthbound games. Do you have links?

:4cloud: I didn't know Cloud could fly. Is that something he can do as much as he wants in FFVII?

:4bowserjr: shouldn't be in the game, because he is almost always shown flying in boss battles. Of course, that's an ability of his robotics, so it's not too hard to explain it away as a different robot than he normally uses or a result of damage prior to battle.

:4kirby::4dedede::4metaknight: I really want to make these characters workable with indefinite flight. If I understand correctly, Kirby's only attack option while flying is shooting out a star. I think it might be fine if Kirby had infinite jumps with that restriction. The only problem, as with Ganondorf, is people stalling for time out of reach off the stage. I think this wouldn't be too much for TOs to handle.

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
:4charizard: in Smash could simply not know the move Fly (even if he does have a move called 'Fly' in Smash).

:4pit: has limited flight, so I don't have a problem with him, as there's good reasoning for him not to have free flight. Idc enough about :4darkpit: to look up why he might not be able to fly.

:4mewtwo: levitates in the anime, but psychic Pokémon in the games aren't shown flying around willy nilly. If they levitate, it's usually close to the ground.

:4ganondorf: levitates in OoT, but his movement and attack options are severely limited while doing so. I discussed this in the revamp a veteran thread on the veterans board. I think there are fair ways to handle his levitation in Smash.

:4palutena: shouldn't be in the game, but is flying that central to her character in the Kid Icarus games anyway?

:rosalina: shouldn't be in the game. Doesn't she just float around in space, anyway?

:4robinm: Does Robin actually have indefinite flight in Awakening? I haven't played that game.

:4ness: I don't know the instances of Ness, et al, levitating in the Earthbound games. Do you have links?

:4cloud: I didn't know Cloud could fly. Is that something he can do as much as he wants in FFVII?
With Robin and Ness, they were shown levitating in their reveal trailer/the SSE respectively. Robin also levitates in his running animation in Fire Emblem Warriors. Similarly, Cloud and Mewtwo levitate in their Smash running animations. Though since you said close to the ground levitation wasn't an issue, there isn't really a reason to go further with them. Similarly, Palutena and Rosalina float close to the ground, but I'm just wondering why you don't think they should have been in. Hey made a lot of sense to me, personally.

Dark Pit, like Pit, gains unlimited flight when given outside assistance. As you had no issue with Pit, it settles him as well.

The bigger ones, then, are Charizard, as well as the Kirby characters and Bowser Jr., who you didn't address. The thing is, not only does Charizard explicitly know Fly in Smash (it's given as the name of his Up Special), but we also see him flying freely in the SSE.

Al-kīmiyā'

Smash the State
With Robin and Ness, they were shown levitating in their reveal trailer/the SSE respectively. Robin also levitates in his running animation in Fire Emblem Warriors. Similarly, Cloud and Mewtwo levitate in their Smash running animations. Though since you said close to the ground levitation wasn't an issue, there isn't really a reason to go further with them. Similarly, Palutena and Rosalina float close to the ground, but I'm just wondering why you don't think they should have been in. Hey made a lot of sense to me, personally.

Dark Pit, like Pit, gains unlimited flight when given outside assistance. As you had no issue with Pit, it settles him as well.

The bigger ones, then, are Charizard, as well as the Kirby characters and Bowser Jr., who you didn't address. The thing is, not only does Charizard explicitly know Fly in Smash (it's given as the name of his Up Special), but we also see him flying freely in the SSE.
I forgot to address all of them before I hit submit. Please check my edit. As far as the Fly thing, it's not necessarily the move Fly from Pokémon. I realize that is pretty weasely, but that's really all my verisimilitude requires.

As far as cutscenes in Smash, I would not have had any of these characters shown with anything appearing to be indefinite flight. Is it possible that Charizard was using his up special or gliding in the SSE? I would rather not have to rewatch that to find out.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I forgot to address all of them before I hit submit. Please check my edit. As far as the Fly thing, it's not necessarily the move Fly from Pokémon. I realize that is pretty weasely, but that's really all my verisimilitude requires.

As far as cutscenes in Smash, I would not have had any of these characters shown with anything appearing to be indefinite flight. Is it possible that Charizard was using his up special or gliding in the SSE? I would rather not have to rewatch that to find out.
Ah, gotcha. Didn't notice the edit.

Before I get into that though, with Charizard, it's notable that in the SSE, he's flapping his wings during his descent, meaning that he wasn't gliding. A more minor detail, but also one that shows he was outright flying.
Anywho, I think over all what I'm seeing (and please correct me if I'm wrong) is that you'd just prefer not to have characters with canonically unlimited flight, and it's not necessarily a statement of their likelihood? I think, if so, that's where I went wrong, since I assumed you were talking from a likelihood perspective.

I totally get it if it's a personal hang up that'd prevent you from enjoying them. For example, I'm not a fan of characters like Doctor Mario or Zero Suit Samue who are on the roster twice, essentially. So if it's just a personal pet peeve I definitely get it.

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
...Really?

Regardless, if you think Kirby & pals would work in Smash even with indefinite flight then there’s no reason why Tails shouldn’t.

Al-kīmiyā'

Smash the State
...Really?

Regardless, if you think Kirby & pals would work in Smash even with indefinite flight then there’s no reason why Tails shouldn’t.
I think they might work because of having such limited options in the air. Idk if Tails has similar restrictions. Regardless, someone already mentioned that he gets tired and has to stop flying, so I'm not totally opposed to him.

Troykv

Smash Master
...Really?

That reminds me that in Kirby The Crystal Shards, Kirby actually has limited flight xD

Bowserlick

Smash Hero
Tails seems like the go-to character for another Sonic character. Sidekicks get in (mostly?) before villains in Smash.

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
Actually to be honest after the latest Sonic Mania short came out yesterday I want both:

(Tails first though; again he can fly, spindash AND creates machinary, that's basically every aspect of the Sonic series)

D

Deleted member

This discussion makes me wish Nintendo bought the Sonic IP so that both Eggman and Tails could get in.

Last edited by a moderator:

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Honestly, trying to discern why X or Y can't fly given A or B is absurd, considering they can either fly because of rule of cool, or fly because they could already fly. Or neither. Did Robin fly in Awakening? No, though Grima (arguably) did. Did they fly around in their smash trailer? Sure, because magic, or because it looks cool. The point is that reasoning something like that is pointless.

When does Smash ever play by the rules? Game mechanics are more important than lore (often nebulous lore at best) in a game like this.

Last edited:

QrowinSP

Smash Journeyman
I'd really like to see metorid get two newcomers. Ridley and then someone else. A lot of people say Sylux, but personally I'd rather see Dark Samus be playable. Bonus points if they call it "Metroid Prime" instead of Dark Samus.

Dalek_Kolt

Smash Master
Today I vectored silhouettes of 10 of the Original 12 and their rivals/villains/archnemesi.
upload_2018-5-2_0-12-47.png
Only thing I'm not happy about is pairing up Yoshi with Wario and not finding counterparts for Luigi and Jigglypuff, but I didn't want the lack of Jiggs to offbalance Luigi and King Boo and I don't care enough about Pokemon to find an evil counterpart for Jigglypuff to turn into a playable character.

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
Today I vectored silhouettes of 10 of the Original 12 and their rivals/villains/archnemesi.
Only thing I'm not happy about is pairing up Yoshi with Wario and not finding counterparts for Luigi and Jigglypuff, but I didn't want the lack of Jiggs to offbalance Luigi and King Boo and I don't care enough about Pokemon to find an evil counterpart for Jigglypuff to turn into a playable character.
That’s really cool! Here’s hoping someday we’ll be able to play all those showdowns in Smash.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774

Mewtwo also flies / levitates in his appearance in Pokemon Stadium for N64.

This is pretty damn canon I feel. It's made by the same Pokemon Company after all.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
But Kamek for Yoshi... Heck, Shy Guy could've also worked.
I still say Yarn Yoshi as a light weight, floaty, very aerial based, Yoshi-clone. Imagine Egg Roll, but it being a ball of yarn for example? Lots of potential.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom