• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Newcomer/DLC Speculation Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Only if there is a reveal there...
And then we'll be walking zombies with tons of dry spells to boot.

*rolls up sleeves*

THAT'S IT. NO BULL****. NO NOTHING. THERE HAS TO BE A ****ING GAME AWARDS REVEAL OR WE DRENCH IN THE BREAKDOWN OF SOCIAL ORDER!

KatKit

Smash Lord
As someone who was hyped about Katalina since the old rumor days, it's nice that more people are adding her to their list of potential reps.

D

Deleted member

As someone who was hyped about Katalina since the old rumor days, it's nice that more people are adding her to their list of potential reps.
Girl...pray that we get Kat. It's for us both. Thank you.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Oh well even if we don't get anything at least being the month of Christmas will keep me going for the rest of the month.

Evil Trapezium

Smash Master
NNID
GuyManRunnin
Switch FC
SW-2246-2414-0334
* Evil Trapezium Evil Trapezium twitches and starts typing about Sgt. Cortez.*
Who is that? I've never talked about that character before in my life.

However he does sound like the most likely candidate for Fighter #5 with no other competition so good for those who want him.

Night Gale

Smash Ace
Steins;Gate and Metabee are still possible but I don't want that to happen because if I did they would diiiieee.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Oh well even if we don't get anything at least being the month of Christmas will keep me going for the rest of the month.
Yeah. Besides, I've got a trip to freaking Taiwan! Then I have a check-in at a luxury hotel, and we get to hang out at a province.

Geez, what could possibly go wrong?

-crump-

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1590-4951-5915
Switch FC
SW-4366-1207-0908
Since we’re talking about Sony characters now, I wouldn’t mind seeing Aloy from Horizon Zero Dawn. I’ve always wanted a character whose main weapon is a bow, and HZD is big enough that it would definitely get people talking. It’s also one of the only 3 games I own on PlayStation so I’m kinda biased :estatic:

I don’t think she’s super likely, even with all those disconfirms, but it’s fun to think about!

Flyboy

Smash Hero
I do like entertaining the weirdest possibilities, like Okabe or Kurisu from Steins;Gate, Chell from Portal, Guybrush from Monkey Island, or Cooking Mama. This is an adventure.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
I do like entertaining the weirdest possibilities, like Okabe or Kurisu from Steins;Gate, Chell from Portal, Guybrush from Monkey Island, or Cooking Mama. This is an adventure.
An adventure...

Sorry, couldn't reisist.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
fighter 5 is just mickey mouse

no sora

no kingdom hearts

just ****ing mickey mouse
I would be okay with that.

Mainly because it would finally eliminate the detractors’ “no fourth party” argument against Team Rocket and Captain N.

GKMLTTSB

Smash Ace
Assuming the deconfirmations are true, I gotta find a new MMO to back.

Guild Wars (2), it is, I guess?
Throw in Livia, and let's minion-master it up.

Or M.O.X. That works too.

TwiceEXE

Smash Ace
I understand what day and time it is which would logically explain the inactivity, but I sense that what we are experiencing now is the calm before the s***storm. Relish this.
Wow, you were not kidding. Now please predict who FP5 is.

D

Deleted member

Wouldn't the Sony rep fall into that category too, if it's Kratos?
I don't know...maybe Nintendo made secret calls to a company none of us put on the frontline of our discussions and planned to really surprise everyone.

It's playing safe.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
To me, the chances are:

20% Sony rep
20% Saber, Chell, or anyone else
60% biggest curveball in Smash history.
It would indeed be the biggest curveball in Smash history if, those specific choices aside, we got someone who didn’t fall under the category of “anyone else”.

Night Gale

Smash Ace
Did I call it or what?
So did I, but better.

I understand what day and time it is which would logically explain the inactivity, but I sense that what we are experiencing now is the calm before the s***storm. Relish this.
Anyway as someone who likes obscure picks almost but not quite on the same level as GK, I will say that although the disconfirmations sting a ton, we are living in the best f***ing possible timeline right now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom