• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Newcomer/DLC Speculation Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morning Raven

Smash Apprentice
Not sure about RE 5 [Jill] but we can ignore that one.
We've had that design in Smash since Brawl.

If Sakurai goes to Capcom and wants to add Chris as our RE rep then it would be Chris, he wouldn't care if Chris doesn't even appear in the next Resident Evil games.
I honestly always thought Chris would be the rep because he's the character with the most playable appearances across the franchise; it's like 7 times or something compared to about 4-5 times for I think Leon next. It wasn't later that I realized how popular Leon and Jill were, but now I'd be happy with any of them. (Though Res 5 Chris would be best since that version of Chris already has his VA in the game as Sonic).

I don't think paying that much attention to the timing of new games and newcomers is really that worth it. I mean, yeah of course, that always helps but we have Joker which of course wasn't promoting a spin-off game for an almost dead console (Persona Q2 on 3DS) neither was promoting the upcoming Scramble game which doesn't release until 2020.
Even worse for Banjo, and a similar case for Terry.
I've been meaning to ask. New games and such being relevant are up for debate, but have we heard of anything recently that's like new merchandise for fighter candidates? Wasn't that something that helped hint/prove Banjo was in?

Droodle

Smash Lord
Hot take, but I'm personally of the opinion that base game Spirits/Mii costumes/even AT's are deconfirmed until Sakurai decides otherwise.
-Remember, there are no playable characters that have spirits (NON-FIGHTER SPIRITS) in the game. I know that people are going to bring up K. Rool and Wii Fit, but also remember that they are DIFFERENTLY NAMED then their character counterpart.
-Before someone brings in Smash 4, remember that characters like Mewtwo and Lucas were already veterans to the series and also Sakurai had 0 plans for DLC until very late in development. In Smash Ultimate, we can assume that Sakurai/Nintendo planned on creating DLC starting from very early on.
-So far all the DLC have characters/series have been previously unrepresented in Smash Ultimate (Smash in general too).

I don't expect this "rule" to last, but I'm going in with the assumption that it does. That said, if even spirits are allowed to get in as DLC then that also indicates to me that AT's are also fair game.
-If someone states that Sakurai said back in Brawl that AT's are consolations for fighters, remember THAT WAS ALL THE WAY BACK IN BRAWL WHEN THERE WERE NO DLC's.
-"There's no evidence for AT's ever being promoted, unlike trophies/spirits which have". Yeah, well I could also easily argue that "there is no evidence for trophies/spirits to be promoted to NEWCOMERS, only VETERANS". On top of that the sample size for DLC has been ridiculously small so far.
-Also unlike trophies, both spirits and Assist Trophies clearly have a game-play purpose.
-"They can simply remove/rename the spirits", yeah well they can also simply disable AT's if you are using that particular character. On top of that Chrom is a Mii Fighter, a FINAL SMASH, and is still a character; and it's pretty clear the final smash was originally a consolation prize. If Chrom can get in base game despite still being a Final Smash, then you cannot argue that AT's are 100% deconfirmed.

So in short, that was my TED TALK on why if you think Geno/Shantae are in, you cannot discount the possibility of Isaac/Waluigi/Springman/Rex either. Both of these groups have literally the exact same amount of hurdles/patterns/fan "rules" getting in their way.

Last edited:

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin
So, I mentioned earlier I had something in the works that could help Smash speculation. Well... it's finally done!

In a sense, while you might think of this as another one of those Smash Bros. "theories", I decided to take a different approach. One problem with past "theories" is that not only did they try to account for too many variables, but they also just went ahead and try to predict the content itself.

I tried to go back to the drawing board with the findings I made recently, and create something that was more scientific. See, a theory isn't just a set of patterns, it can also be used as a philosophical tool of sorts. A parameter or guidebook created to be used by others, which is what I attempted to do here.

So what I present to you today is the Max CSS Hypothesis! It is a collection of data and evidence detailing how not only the CSS limit was possibly deliberate, but the evidence for how those limits could be staying.

And as you've noticed, I'm still calling this a hypothesis because more data needs to be collected in future updates.

The information was collected in a 11-page google doc. I know it sounds like a lot, but I think it's an interesting read, and it has a lot of interesting information in there. I also have some pretty pictures in there just in case you get bored easily.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/112BNm3SkQln8OpKfSde0E743cALYKqmvyXVKgLi1-P0/edit?usp=sharing

Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy the read. There's definitely some wacky scenarios that could come out of this depending on its interpretation, which should definitely be fun to talk about! If you have any questions, definitely ask them and I'll do my best to answer them!

Last edited:

TheAJJohnson

Smash Journeyman
If you want to be totally fair, Isaac was the Ultimate thread with the most pages until he got deconfirmed, even way ahead of Geno. Like Waluigi and others, he lost a lot of momentum with the AT.

Geno still got traction despite being even more deconfirmed only because he is technically third-party.

People speaking of the "most requested long term characters" by including Krool, Ridley, Banjo and Geno tend to forget Isaac. He is there, even slightly, since Brawl, and have been in the top 5 of nearly every Ultimate fan polls before his deconfirmation. Geno being still talked about meanwhile Isaac being totally forgotten is so weird.
I haven't forgotten... #NeverLoseHope

Garteam

Smash Master
NNID
Garteam
Piranha Plant was in playable form before the game released (we know this through the talk of play testers seeing Plant and the fact that we saw footage on November 1, 2018 in game) and is the only "DLC" option to have a Palutena's Guidance, which is a giant red flag in regards to what was actually planned. Plant was most definitely a pre-planned character for the base roster through all common sense and should not be counted as DLC in the same traditional way. Corrin is the only first party DLC character to be developed specifically as DLC.

I don't think they're going for "unexpected" for the sake of it. And the only "unexpected" comment was made by Reggie a year ago when the entire ball game was different, so unexpected has to be considered in that context.
That still doesn't mean we know Piranha Plant was a base game character for sure. As far as we know, Sakurai could've conceived the idea of Piranha Plant during the development of Smash Ultimate and got a running start on the character knowing it would be DLC. Piranha Plant having a Palutena's Guidance also doesn't mean too much, it only shows that Piranha Plant was at least planned for some appearance around the time they began recording the new guidances. The Palutena's Guidances aren't the best evidence that a character was planned in advanced, as writing a guidance and getting it approved can likely be done within a week's time. The reason DLC characters don't have guidances is likely because it's kind of a waste of time/money to call in Pit, Palutena, and Viridi's voice actors to record >10 lines of dialogue when some placeholder text does the trick.

I definitely agree that being unexpected doesn't mean that a character is likely. I'm actually of the opinion that Fighter #5 will be someone relatively lowkey. I just find it funny how first and third Parties have swapped places regarding which one is expected and which one is unexpected. It honestly feels like we've been through virtually every potential 3rd party option with a fine tooth comb, where even characters like Sackboy and Gordon Freeman have been acknowledged as a possibility. In my opinion, a real, genuine surprise for the Smash fanbase would either be an extremely obscure pick that flew under everyone's radar or a first party who was hiding in plain sight.

Droodle

Smash Lord
That still doesn't mean we know Piranha Plant was a base game character for sure. As far as we know, Sakurai could've conceived the idea of Piranha Plant during the development of Smash Ultimate and got a running start on the character knowing it would be DLC. Piranha Plant having a Palutena's Guidance also doesn't mean too much, it only shows that Piranha Plant was at least planned for some appearance around the time they began recording the new guidances. The Palutena's Guidances aren't the best evidence that a character was planned in advanced, as writing a guidance and getting it approved can likely be done within a week's time. The reason DLC characters don't have guidances is likely because it's kind of a waste of time/money to call in Pit, Palutena, and Viridi's voice actors to record >10 lines of dialogue when some placeholder text does the trick.

I definitely agree that being unexpected doesn't mean that a character is likely. I'm actually of the opinion that Fighter #5 will be someone relatively lowkey. I just find it funny how first and third Parties have swapped places regarding which one is expected and which one is unexpected. It honestly feels like we've been through virtually every potential 3rd party option with a fine tooth comb, where even characters like Sackboy and Gordon Freeman have been acknowledged as a possibility. In my opinion, a real, genuine surprise for the Smash fanbase would either be an extremely obscure pick that flew under everyone's radar or a first party who was hiding in plain sight.
I disagree, I think there is a LOT more evidence towards Piranha Plant being base rather then DLC. We know for a fact that it was at least being playtested by September, which is far before any other DLC even had a working model. Smash also usually has 1 WTF character revealed in the game, and Piranha Plant continues that tradition. I think it's a big stretch to say that they decided for Piranha Plant to have the only DLC voiced Guidance and ignore every other DLC, in that case why didn't they just completely ignore the Palutena's Guidance for it? It would have definitely saved them money, and would be more consistent with the other DLC characters.

I think Sakurai planned for Piranha Plant to be in base, but decided that either it wouldn't be done in time or that it would be better to save it as DLC in order to "pace" the release of DLC fighter's better.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend

You know considering we now know that the Dragon quest heroes were planned for base it strikes me as a little odd that they don't have a guidance.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
Hot take, but I'm personally of the opinion that base game Spirits/Mii costumes/even AT's are deconfirmed until Sakurai decides otherwise.
-Remember, there are no playable characters that have spirits (NON-FIGHTER SPIRITS) in the game. I know that people are going to bring up K. Rool and Wii Fit, but also remember that they are DIFFERENTLY NAMED then their character counterpart.
-Before someone brings in Smash 4, remember that characters like Mewtwo and Lucas were already veterans to the series and also Sakurai had 0 plans for DLC until very late in development. In Smash Ultimate, we can assume that Sakurai/Nintendo planned on creating DLC starting from very early on.
-So far all the DLC have characters/series have been previously unrepresented in Smash Ultimate (Smash in general too).

I don't expect this "rule" to last, but I'm going in with the assumption that it does. That said, if even spirits are allowed to get in as DLC then that also indicates to me that AT's are also fair game.
-If someone states that Sakurai said back in Brawl that AT's are consolations for fighters, remember THAT WAS ALL THE WAY BACK IN BRAWL WHEN THERE WERE NO DLC's.
-"There's no evidence for AT's ever being promoted, unlike trophies/spirits which have". Yeah, well I could also easily argue that "there is no evidence for trophies/spirits to be promoted to NEWCOMERS, only VETERANS". On top of that the sample size for DLC has been ridiculously small so far.
-Also unlike trophies, both spirits and Assist Trophies clearly have a game-play purpose.
-"They can simply remove/rename the spirits", yeah well they can also simply disable AT's if you are using that particular character. On top of that Chrom is a Mii Fighter, a FINAL SMASH, and is still a character; and it's pretty clear the final smash was originally a consolation prize. If Chrom can get in base game despite still being a Final Smash, then you cannot argue that AT's are 100% deconfirmed.

So in short, that was my TED TALK on why if you think Geno/Shantae are in, you cannot discount the possibility of Isaac/Waluigi/Springman/Rex either. Both of these groups have literally the exact same amount of hurdles/patterns/fan "rules" getting in their way.
I wanted to address a couple of your spirit points:

Regarding Spirits and when DLC was decided:

Sakurai said something about the devs not knowing until January last year, and of course people in-the-know have said Banjo & Kazooie were negotiated for in April last year.

Imran Khan, one of the top insiders, said they didn’t decide on Season 2 DLC until around E3 this year.

Source on what Imran Khan said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58WAbKCJ06A

(at the 17:02 mark)

He could be wrong, but it’s very likely that it was earlier this year at least, imo, based on some things Sakurai has said regarding budget and stuff, that stuff as well as his mood regarding DLC seeming to change somewhat in later stuff he said, and surely Nintendo would want to see how well DLC is doing first.

Regarding Spirit names:

There’s also the many different Mario, Luigi, etc. spirits, as well as Super Sonic and Pit (Original). They just gotta add “(Game)” or whatever to a spirit’s name (though, did they even bother doing that for Mewtwo and Lucas in Smash 4? They kept their non-fighter trophies), and they can use the character’s original sprite/model/some other artwork or Ultimate render for their fighter spirit.

Those points could still stand, though. We don’t know all the internal stuffs, of course.

Also, personally, I think ATs could also happen, I’m just not sure.

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
I think arguing whether or not Assist Trophies or Spirits can be playable fighters as DLC is kinda pointless because technically there's nothing stopping them.

The real question is if they will be playable, which I don't think so. :4bayonetta::4cloud::4ryu::4corrinf: and :ultjoker::ultbanjokazooie::ulthero::ult_terry: were all completely new to Smash and I think this trend will continue.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Assist Trophy promotions are base roster or they're dead.

When making DLC, I highly highly doubt either Nintendo or Sakurai would choose to retread the ground of making characters of already existing assist trophies rather than getting some shiny new character that people can gush about.

Ben Holt

Smash Master
NNID
BenHolt
3DS FC
5455-9637-6959
Switch FC
5283 2130 1160
I just had a thought.
PlayStation is participating in a Smash Bros. tournament.
Fighter 5 will most likely have an orange background.
Kratos.
This would definitely break the internet. Even moreso than Gordon Freeman.
This is my pie-in-the-sky pick.

DarthEnderX

Smash Hero
I don't think it's Ezio. Assassin's Creed has basically no presence in Japan, which hurts it a lot I imagine, nor does it actually hold a lot of relevant gaming history (it has just sold very well, but it largely has done very little to innovate or even really move the wider industry), nor are Ezio or any of the characters requested for Smash. I just don't really see Assassin's Creed as a particularly likely option, and i think it's slept on for good reason.
Assassin's Creed content has appeared in Soul Calibur and Metal Gear. Edit: Also Final Fantasy and Monster Hunter.

All Japanese franchises.

Last edited:

Plank08

Smash Lord
I just had a thought.
PlayStation is participating in a Smash Bros. tournament.
Fighter 5 will most likely have an orange background.
Kratos.
This would definitely break the internet. Even moreso than Gordon Freeman.
This is my pie-in-the-sky pick.
BFAB89AF-718A-4261-AF83-416ACCEA22C7.png

Ben Holt

Smash Master
NNID
BenHolt
3DS FC
5455-9637-6959
Switch FC
5283 2130 1160
Fresh new video from PapaGenos. He's talking about Crash and all evidences towards Gordon being in Smash (the Monsun leak is the less interesting thing about Gordon at this point). Nice work as always, papagenos papagenos

I agree to the extent that I am almost certain that Fighter 5 is orange.

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
Which is to say it's not popular at all. It has never had a title break 200,000 copies and most have sold abysmally in general despite an occasional first weekend showing that is above average for Western titles. You're overstating its Japanese popularity by a lot. Also, climbing high to get a point of interest view of the rest of a world isn't exactly that revolutionary a game mechanic to where I'd say it's worth pointing out that Breath of the Wild specifically took it from Assassin's Creed. A big maybe to the "towers" as some sort of influence, but a terribly minor one if that's really what we're going for.

Also, Assassin's Creed games are the absolute worst examples of modern "do **** for no real reason in an open world until you've somehow played 20+ hours of stuff with an average story shoved in between." They're the absolute epitomes of modern gaming excess for the point of excess, and could be actually decent games if they didn't spend so much time making their entire experiences repetitive and dull bull****. I have a fairly low opinion of them and I just don't see anything at all that they've done that has been "influential" other than prove that tedious and empty open worlds can sell well to the AAA audiences who tend to eat them up.
Seems to me like you just don't like Assassin's Creed. Which is perfectly fine, but it has zero bearing on its chances.

Pinguino21v

Smash Ace
When making DLC, I highly highly doubt either Nintendo or Sakurai would choose to retread the ground of making characters of already existing assist trophies rather than getting some shiny new character that people can gush about.
It's a Nintendo game, with Nintendo characters, for Nintendo fans. There are plenty of Nintendo characters that "people can gush about".

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
It's a Nintendo game, with Nintendo characters, for Nintendo fans. There are plenty of Nintendo characters that "people can gush about".
It's also with non Nintendo characters for non Nintendo fans as seen with the target audience growing due to mass appeal as Sakurai understands how to draw in new fans unlike the "Let's water down our mechanics to turn off our core fans so we can maybe get more new ones"

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Yeah sure, but there's far more widespread appeal in something completely new than there is in something that fans already know exist in-game. As far as marketing goes a playable version of something already in is far less eye-catching as a playable version of something that hadn't existed in the game as of that point, especially if it's a 3rd party and it brings in an entirely new universe or even an entirely new company.

SpectreJordan

Smash Lord
NNID
SpectreJordan
So you guys think Sakurai said **** Rayman and went for Assassin's Creed?
It’s pretty clear to me that he has no interest in Rayman. I have to imagine that Ubisoft asked to have Rayman playable in both Smash 4 & Ultimate. Sakurai wasn’t interested but made Rayman a trophy/spirit to be respectful of Ubisoft’s interest.

He’s such a weird character to just be a Trophy/spirit if that’s not the case.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
It’s pretty clear to me that he has no interest in Rayman. I have to imagine that Ubisoft asked to have Rayman playable in both Smash 4 & Ultimate. Sakurai wasn’t interested but made Rayman a trophy/spirit to be respectful of Ubisoft’s interest.

He’s such a weird character to just be a Trophy/spirit if that’s not the case.
I'd have to guess animation issues could be a concern for Sakurai, part of a fighting game's balance is being able to tell what moves are going to come out by the startup, but due to lacking limbs, Rayman may end up ignoring that step completely

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
You know considering we now know that the Dragon quest heroes were planned for base it strikes me as a little odd that they don't have a guidance.
It would be odd to go from "It must be an intruder from another dimension!" to "Whack 'em upside the head before he casts Whack!"
something that fans already know exist in-game
You have to remember that "In Smash" usually means "as a playable character" to this community, except for Sans and Mai. Hell, just look at the tagline "Joins the battle!": Chrom and Dark Samus got it even though they technically already joined it, and in Japan it's used for them plus everyone else, even Little Mac, Charizard, Ridley, and Isabelle.

Last edited:

SpectreJordan

Smash Lord
NNID
SpectreJordan
I don't think paying that much attention to the timing of new games and newcomers is really that worth it. I mean, yeah of course, that always helps but we have Joker which of course wasn't promoting a spin-off game for an almost dead console (Persona Q2 on 3DS) neither was promoting the upcoming Scramble game which doesn't release until 2020.
Even worse for Banjo, and a similar case for Terry.
Actually SNK revealed King of Fighters XV at Evo this year, so Terry could be seen as promotion for that. I have to imagine his inclusion in Smash has gained SNK some new fans.

Banjo might be a situation where MS is using his Smash appearance to test the waters to see if they should revive the series. They did this with the Battletoads in Killer Instinct & Shovel Knight. At the very least, it’s another part of the massive damage control that Microsoft has been doing in the past couple years to fix their brand.

I don’t think we’re getting these characters solely as shill picks, but I still think it’s a factor. 3/4 of the characters so far have games coming out in the near future. Joker & Terry’s promotion might not be as obvious as Hero’s, but I’m sure their series have gained a decent amount of new fans because of Smash.

I feel Sakurai knows what we truly want, even if we are initially confused or react negatively like with Hero & Terry. Those two were meet with a mixed reaction, but now that they’re in peoples’ hands they’re getting a lot of love.

Sakurai wouldn’t go for an obvious, lame shill pick like a Fortnite character or something similar. It’ll be characters that feel like they belong in Smash.

However, if MS actually doesn’t have any immediate plans for Banjo, I could see there being a pattern of 1 character per Pass that’s there solely because of fan demand. Maybe Geno next?

Last edited:

Strider_Bond00J

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-2525-8699-9095
It's been interesting watching all the discussion around Gordon Freeman. Admittedly I'd prefer The Heavy if we were to get a Valve character since TF2's art style would fit nicely with the colourful world of Nintendo and it's cast of characters. Gordon probably would have a bit more uniqueness to him with the Gravity Gun shenanigans, but The Heavy would be my first choice.

Not too surprised that Vergeben's now deconfirmed him so quickly. I suppose that's our flavour of the month/week discussion, but I think if Valve ever decides to bring more partnerships to Nintendo with porting classic games, then I think that's more fuel for a Valve character's chances in Smash and their fandoms.

papagenos

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-0554-8947-9778
Hi, new user here.
I've seen a lot of discussion about the Monsun Gordon Freeman leak in the last pages of this thread. A lot of users have already written it of as a fake, but some may think that it still hold some kind of credibility because Sabi vouched for it.

Well...Sabi also admitted in the PapaGeno's Discord Server that Monsun made that leak specifically to bait Papa into making a video about it:

Sabi later confirmed in the ResetEra Smash thread that they were trying to warn Papa about the bait.
So yeah, it's definitely fake.

I address this whole baiting me to make a video thing in the video itself and literally show those exact two images in the video.

I pointed out that monsun was begging sabi not to dismiss the leak until after I made a video, which was a red flag to me and sabi. That happened monday night (nov 18) when I was talking to both sabi and monsun, I was completely aware of potentially being baited into a video and discussed with sabi directly about the possibility of that and have been cautious about addressing this potential "leak" at all because of it.

We decided to wait it out until more info for half-life alyx came out a few days later (nov 21) and afterwards sabi posted this:

SabiMonsunmaaaybe.jpg

Again ALL of this is explained and addressed in the video itself, I go over the series of events and "sketchy" stuff with the leak, I didn't jump to make a video on it, I waited it out.

So I'm not unaware of the "trolling" factor that might be involved with the "monsun leak", thats partly why I did not make a video about it until nearly a week later when things have settled, the whole thing seems to just be sitting as is for now so I made the video and was sure to include ALL the sketchy/baiting/trolling parts of the story that goes along with what happened with this one.

I'm neutral on it and point out that monsun didnt really predict very much at all that wasn't already known, still I like speculating and a chance to speculate gordon freeman and talk about what he has going for him was fun. Hes one of those characters that never gets talked about so again its fun to speculate especially for a character that hasn't been talked about ad nauseam at this point.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
I address this whole baiting me to make a video thing in the video itself and literally show those exact two images in the video.

I pointed out that monsun was begging sabi not to dismiss the leak until after I made a video, which was a red flag to me and sabi. That happened monday night (nov 18) when I was talking to both sabi and monsun, I was completely aware of potentially being baited into a video and discussed with sabi directly about the possibility of that and have been cautious about addressing this potential "leak" at all because of it.

We decided to wait it out until more info for half-life alyx came out a few days later (nov 21) and afterwards sabi posted this:

View attachment 248003

Again ALL of this is explained and addressed in the video itself, I go over the series of events and "sketchy" stuff with the leak, I didn't jump to make a video on it, I waited it out.

So I'm not unaware of the "trolling" factor that might be involved with the "monsun leak", thats partly why I did not make a video about it until nearly a week later when things have settled, the whole thing seems to just be sitting as is for now so I made the video and was sure to include ALL the sketchy/baiting/trolling parts of the story that goes along with what happened with this one.

I'm neutral on it and point out that monsun didnt really predict very much at all that wasn't already known, still I like speculating and a chance to speculate gordon freeman and talk about what he has going for him was fun. Hes one of those characters that never gets talked about so again its fun to speculate especially for a character that hasn't been talked about ad nauseam at this point.
You know, saying "Yeah it's likely made up to bait me into making a video" in the video itself doesn't really help your look cause it's pretty much saying "Yeah I clickbaited the **** out of all y'all"

D

Deleted member

Just got back after class, and oh my. What an interesting workflow this discussion has become.

I checked the link to GameFaqs and Verge, and to quote him:

I can't either but it seems that I have to. The fifth character is not Gordon.
Well, there you have it. Wala na, finish na. Was clearly on Team Fake this entire time, and surely enough, the Word of the Lourd struck back yet again.But honestly, all this stuff about Vergeben deconfirming character after character after character is soooo fishy. Kinda like with how Sabi reacted during the SNK Leak. I mean, he's just outright saying nos left and right. If he would know, he would've came forward with this information. If Verge's sources seem sketchy, then why is he using his credibility as an excuse? So much for being the Newcomer Thread's Daily Novena.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom