• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Newbs For Brawl 4 ~ Watertown, CT~ October 25th]

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
I've always seen crews done with All Stages Random. If the person coming in wants to pick a stage than the person still sitting can change characters.

But that's a super minor thing.

Crazy Cloud

Smash Journeyman
Just wondering.

When I bring my Wii, I've already got HBC installed with GeckoOS on the SD card. So if I can, I'll have mine setup with no tripping and infinite replay time.

If not then that's fine, I'll still bring my Wii and leave my SD card at home.

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
That's fine I suppose. It's not like tripping or thte lack of it will make a difference really. No one's gonna notice and if they do and complain that they would have done better if blablabla we can all just ignore that ha.

Moon-Doggie

Smash Ace
Just wondering.

When I bring my Wii, I've already got HBC installed with GeckoOS on the SD card. So if I can, I'll have mine setup with no tripping and infinite replay time.

If not then that's fine, I'll still bring my Wii and leave my SD card at home.
Sweet deal, and you'll have to show me how to do that to my wii too.

Also anyone doing MM's I need some money >____0

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Dude after all the MM I hear you brag about or hear from other people, you gonna sit here and tell me this? And Most of the time I see you going for Money matches. Or if not, you go asking for them. If I was to request one to you, I put my wii on the line that you would have taken it. No Joke.

But w/e you say do, I am gonna leave this one alone, carry on now.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
Dude after all the MM I hear you brag about or hear from other people, you gonna sit here and tell me this? And Most of the time I see you going for Money matches. Or if not, you go asking for them. If I was to request one to you, I put my wii on the line that you would have taken it. No Joke.

But w/e you say do, I am gonna leave this one alone, carry on now.
um. its joke. last MM i had was against shadow. Bowser vs Fox. $1. nothing serious. Seems i cant post jokes freely. The only serious MM i had was at CH3 and CH4.

Guess u lost ur wii cause i dont care to MM you.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
um. its joke. last MM i had was against shadow. Bowser vs Fox. $1. nothing serious. Seems i cant post jokes freely. The only serious MM i had was at CH3 and CH4.

Guess u lost ur wii cause i dont care to MM you.
I said if I had asked you. Even before my post to Doggie. I never asked you for one period. And its the net. There are no emotions. Jokes are not bold or crystal clear in the cyber world. You made a post and thats it. No "just kidding" or any sign of joking at the end. So it is very hard to detect a joke from that post. Anyway you really wanna argue about something as silly as this online?

And Doggie, I think I'll take you on on that fight, how much and what character you are gonna use? I was told by my smash idol that I should do these more and it will help me get better, and I am not the MM type of person. But if it will help me improve then so be it. I'll just have to be a man about it if I lose.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
I said if I had asked you. Even before my post to Doggie. I never asked you for one period. And its the net. There are no emotions. Jokes are not bold or crystal clear in the cyber world. You mad a post and thats it. No "just kidding" or any sign of joking at the end. So it is very hard to detect a joke from that post. Anyway you really wanna argue about something as silly as this online?

And Doggie, I think I'll take you on on that fight, how much and what character you are gonna use?
i put ... at the end. I rather not put lol or j.k or XD after everything i say. Moon-doggie just wanted a match with me.

noodles

Smash Champion
i think he meant something like: i hate you lol jk. instead of adding something like lol or jk of XD he said: "ill do it..."

Voidious

Smash Apprentice
NL $1 MM?

Dark Pch- $1 MM Marth vs. Peach?
Nana, $1 MM, my Pit vs your Marth?

Bum / NL / Dark Pch - I'd also enjoy an MM vs any of you, or even just a friendly or two. Like Dark Pch said, I've been thinking some MMs would be a good way to help me improve.

I'd prefer just $1 or $2 for these, but I could go as high as ... $3? I know time is money. :-)

Looking forward to next weekend already,

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
Oh wait, I gotta jump on the bandwagon real quick.

NinjaLink, $1 All Random MM?

Your epic random button vs. My Fail Random Button! It'll be hilarious.

Voidious

Smash Apprentice
um could i get help with directions again?
I dont drive. I wasnt hoping for someone to pick me up from the station. Kinda worded it wrong.
Sorry, I'm a little confused - are you looking for directions from the station to the venue, 'cause you didn't plan to ask for a ride? Or did you mean "was hoping" and were looking for MTA directions?

If you meant #1, I hit up Google Maps, and it looks like it's a few miles, but here's the walking directions: http://tinyurl.com/5cnzn4 ... I'd be happy to give rides to/from the station to any of you that need it, and I know Nana offered too, so if you let me know, I'll PM my phone #.

If you meant #2, I just know it's Waterbury station, sorry...

Voidious

Smash Apprentice
According to Google Maps, it's ~6 miles (or ~15 mins by car) from Waterbury Station to the venue.

Edit: Sorry if I'm misunderstanding and/or making this more complicated than it is, maybe I'll just wait for Nana to chime in. ;)

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
yea i think its best for me to get picked up from the station. Walking doesnt sound like a good idea. Also being i kinda have back problems. I could barely stand for 10-15 min straight T_T

plz guys :-)

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
If Nanae doesn't chime in lemme know where you're coming in and I'll figure out if i can pick you up. I donm't really know Waterbury, so it's better if Nana does it but I'll see what I can do.

Moon-Doggie

Smash Ace
yea i think its best for me to get picked up from the station. Walking doesnt sound like a good idea. Also being i kinda have back problems. I could barely stand for 10-15 min straight T_T

plz guys :-)
Me and nana will pick you up since the station is like five minutes from my house
so if you need to call heres my cell.

(203) 982-7678

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
Me and nana will pick you up since the station is like five minutes from my house
so if you need to call heres my cell.

(203) 982-7678
The crews would be Brawl no? and I'm down for Melee singles though.

NL-Um I will be very busy that morning setting up. If you have no other ride I will but it would be great if you could get one since I'm broke and the venue is far enough from the station. Sorry for the mix up, idk why M-D volunteered me.

Can anyone else get him? Ace you're bringing a setup correct? I'll waive the whole entry fee instead of a discount if you could grab him. Lemme kno' d00d.

KevinM- Awesome. Would you want Melee singles or draft crews as a possible 3rd event?

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
Alright, since it seems you guys are gunna be busy, I'll do it. No problem.

I just need to know where I'm picking you up NL, and at what time. Gotta get directions to pick up and from there to venue. Won't be a problem. NL, if you're even remotely picky about music I highly suggest you bring a CD. :p

Top Bottom