• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Newbie Mafia Game Signups | Newcomer Information [New to dGames? Come Here First]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grizzlpaw

Rawr~ ♪
3DS FC
1289-9519-4206
I'm a steel trap.

Will I be friend of foe.
You'll never figure me out... :smirk:

-blows cover in the very begining of the game-

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
That's the funny thing. Though it does mean thank you, if you go up north (Especially in Sapporo) it also means up yours. Tells you something about those that live up north.

Mari

Saving the planet from disaster!
XIRO!! *hugs*

Hey, Guys, I'm Mari, I'm a girl AND I'm new.

And that's all you need to know for now,,,,

I haven't seen Spirited Away in a while....But I do know what it is at least.....

I'LL DOZ IT!

/In Newbie

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Hi Mari777! I'm Gheb and I'm a boy!!!

It's nice to have a girl like you here cuz we don't have too many here *hugs* <3

So far there's only J and July who play mafia but both are prtty good so I think you'll be really good too!! ;)

Anyway I hope you'll have fun and wish you all the best in your first mafia game here ^___^

Oh, and Sonic rulz!!

:059:

Swiss

Smash Lord

It's nice to have a girl like you here cuz we don't have too many here *hugs* <3

So far there's only J and July who play mafia but both are prtty good so I think you'll be really good too!! ;)

Anyway I hope you'll have fun and wish you all the best in your first mafia game here ^___^

Oh, and Sonic rulz!!

This is either genius or vomit worthy.

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami

Oh, and Sonic rulz!!

So gheb, is this your "60-year-old-pervert-impersonating-a-girl-online" stage?

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232

Oh, and Sonic rulz!!

are you feeling well?

should we call a doctor or a priest?

Grizzlpaw

Rawr~ ♪
3DS FC
1289-9519-4206
*hugs Mari* :3

Oh, and Sonic rulz!!

... I like this guy :006:

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
Hi Mari777 welcome to Dgames. If you want to play a game, I suggest you skip the newbie games and try to jump straight into the regular queue if the mod allows you. I'd personally join a setup with Gheb, Swiss, or Ryker since they are also somewhat new players transitioning into the game and are more than willing to give you a helping hand. Gheb has told me privately that he looks forward to watching you play and would love to participate in your first game.

Swiss

Smash Lord
Hi Mari777! I'm Swiss (but my friends all call me Swisaiiiii xD) and I'm a boy!!!

It's nice to have a girl like you here 'cuz we rly don't get too many :( I always feel so left out when they tlak abotu football and soccer xD All I do is a liiiiiiiitle acting and teach piano to my some local kids who know my mom.

Sooooo in terms of companions you have July who is SUPER nice and also Tanny, Tanny may look mean but she'd real nice when you get to know her. Promiseeee!

Anyway I hope you'll have fun and wish you all the best in your first mafia game here ^___^ You should play one with me, we can learn together!!

Oh, and Sonic rulz!! I sleep with a plushie of Tails!!!

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
hi mari im soup but you can call me Xxpr0mafiaSkrillex420playerXx i get all the headshots on the mafia scrubs my K-D ratio is 69-0 bbetter recognize hit me up for a 1v1 ok pce

Mari

Saving the planet from disaster!
Wow...HI EVERYONE! *Waves like a spaz* I think I'll stick to the newbie game for now, just to be safe. :)
But...I'll think about it....

Next time, I promise! :cool:

Besides....I've never even heard of a Mafia game before I joined Smashboards. :embarrass: I read the rules and everything, so I think I'll be Ok...Or can I Join two Mafia games at once?

And Yes, Sonic is way past cool.... :cool:

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
/intervening

*cue dry tone*

It would be ill advised for a player unfamiliar with the game to join more than one game at a time, being unfamiliar , even having read the rules, it would be not be a good experience to find yourself overwhelmed with the pace at which some games move. If you'd rather join a real game and skip newbie, which would result in you playing mafia sooner seeing as how there are very few newbies running around to join J's game, then by all means do so. Now this doesn't take into account your free time, which when playing mafia is a large factor regardless of alignment, being as such and what with newbie games moving slower, that is often the path walked by newbies. However each person is their own and i leave you to determine what level of commitment you are prepared to partake in

I'm more of a shadow fan

Grizzlpaw

Rawr~ ♪
3DS FC
1289-9519-4206
Shadow has that suave IDGA* attitude going for him.
Dude is just too cool :cool:

I will always be more of a Tails fan tho
Kitsune <3
:038:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom