• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Newbie Mafia 16/Homestuck Trolls Mafia - Game over! Who won?

Orboknown

Smash Hero
More the reason to let him answer. if he likes you, he should give a positive answer. unless you are hiding something amd you dont want J to out it.

:phone:

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Really?

In a hypothetical situation where I am hiding something, what's wrong with not wanting J to out it?

Orboknown

Smash Hero
Nothing on J's side.That is just about he only reason i can think of as to why J shouldn't answer that question.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
gir.read that wrong.There is no reason to not want J to out it,but there is no reason for J not to answer it except him being on a scumteam with you.
i need to stop thinking at 3am.

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
1. o-Serin-o
2. Courier (1) - Ryker
3. Vinyl. (3) - ORI_bro, Cilvyn, Courier
4. Orboknown (1) - o-Serin-o
5. Darkside (1) - Vinyl.
6. ORI_bro (1) - J
7. Cilvyn (1) - Orboknown
8. J
9. Ryker

Not voting: Darkside

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
gir.read that wrong.There is no reason to not want J to out it,but there is no reason for J not to answer it except him being on a scumteam with you.
i need to stop thinking at 3am.

Really? What if I've been crumbing to J this entire time that I'm a PR? I would have something that I wanted to hide that I wouldn't want him to out in thread. Why would you say there is no reason not to want J to out it?

Cilvyn

Smash Rookie
Oh, and not try to turn my words against me, like you have done the last 3 pages to everyone who names you in their posts...

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I've only said that serin would have changed his vote quickly without even knowing who is scum.
But clearly ryker, you've been saying things that just might get a minor twist soon.

Unvote
Vote: Ryker

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Alot of talk Ryker... Something to hide behind all those words?
Oh, and not try to turn my words against me, like you have done the last 3 pages to everyone who names you in their posts...
I have already implied that I have something to hide and I haven't turned anything against anyone. What I do is point out flawed reasoning by making you think. Speaking of which.

Why?

It's not scummy.

Cilvyn

Smash Rookie
Indeed, just the excuse he needs for all that (scum) talk. What does Ryker has to say to this. I wonder what his reaction is, especialy about the 2 votes he recently got.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I don't like Vinyl's switch onto Ryker.

Though Ryker really should stop WIFOMing the newbies. =x

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
So... since we're at a RVS, is there any reason to suspect anything if I were to follow the vote majority? (That was my plan at the start...)

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Can you re-explain your question? Are you asking if it is suspicious to follow the vote majority?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia

Well somewhat. It really is dependent but you should never really just follow someone unless the have been mod-confirmed town. Especially if you have no reason to follow them and are juts following them because someone has the most votes.

That's considered bandwagoning which can be taken a scum-tell, but it's scenario based.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer

Well somewhat. It really is dependent but you should never really just follow someone unless the have been mod-confirmed town. Especially if you have no reason to follow them and are juts following them because someone has the most votes.

That's considered bandwagoning which can be taken a scum-tell, but it's scenario based.
That can easily be misinterpreted. Remind me later. Watching APEX right now.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
So Courier what is your feeling on a player that you don't like so far?

Serin/Darkside, what do you think of the Ryker wagon that is budding?

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Hm there aren't really any people I don't like so far. I do see Ryker putting pressure on us (newbies) to answer questions perhaps because of the votes he's been receiving.

I'm thinking he could have stood to get one or two more votes before really standing out by defending himself/pressuring others.

*watches Apex*

Orboknown

Smash Hero
Darkside,what is the point of joining a mafia game to sit on the sidelines and observe?Contribute your opinions.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
What good is sitting back saying nothing? You cant wait all Day and do nothing,them attempt to push a lynch through last minute. the only good i see from lurking is for scum to decide who they want to take out.
@Ryker opinion on darkside thus far?

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Lazy. Little room to improve. Afraid of failure and scared to look like a fool in the eyes of his peers.

Cilvyn

Smash Rookie
J, could you comply with this?
We should take this very seriously, especialy the demand to J. to not Answer the question. I dont like Ryker being an authority in this game or becomming one. So, for the sake of not making yourself suspicious (And everyone else who climbs in a wagon in this early stage of the game) Answer the question J..

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I thought I answered it by saying I don't like how Ryker is WIFOMing the newbies but I'll answer again.

I don't really think it's indicative of anything since Ryker just likes to be in control purely to be in control whether he is right or wrong.

@Darkside: I'd still like an opinion. =P I respect your opinion to just watch but the thing is I'd rather have info from your slot since you do not have that many posts containing much info.

Top Bottom