• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Newbie Mafia 14 - Ovah?!?

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Then it's a broken mechanic in general as it takes away a possibility set forth within the ruleset that scum could take advantage of. YOU attempted to abuse the system that is run by one man who is not infallible. You got burned. Deal with it.

One, I did not get pissed, I simply add it to my list of wins. Two, I disagree with the rule in general which was not in the Touhou ruleset where he and I were co-mods. I'm still waiting for his response.
Seriously ryker, shove it. There's no way that you can push a mod error that resulted in scum being unable to nk as being a REMOTELY valid game. Ever.

If you actually believed this and were doing your job as IC you would've pointed it out even after x1 cleared you and you would've pointed it out in other games.

You didn't even give a half-way reasonable example of good play that the newbies can draw on, you coasted all game and applied sheer force of personality when people called you out on your play.

Thanks for another generation of "pants on their heads" newbies.

Anyway, essay to finish, will comment on the play of everyone else when I'm done.

X1-12

Smash Champion
In my mind I protected right all 3 Nights :bee:

IDK I don't really blame Gheb for not changing but it wasn't until after that I realised I might even be able to self-protect. I'm not johnning and I should have asked earlier I know but still, eh such is the nature of things

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
If it helps you X1, I really felt like I gave you the **** in this game and I really didn't want that to happen. I really debated on letting you protect yourself knowing that mafia would kill you [they've already sent the PM] so it wasn't easy for me to do this.

:059:

Kantrip

Kantplay
Yeah x1, your protects were pretty funny. Protect mafia, no NK occurs, assume this means succesful protect and target is cleared.
Protect NK target, get roleblocked.
Protect a PR, then realize you can target self.

Funny thing is, I think town would have won had any of these gone differently.

:phone:

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
You could have protected yourself o-o???? Thats broken o-o I didnt know that (In that case i would have, both, Hook and Kill you)

Also, i loled with the "Inb4mindblow" from Teryjw, he was right xD

In the beginning i was playing awfully, i even slipped but at the end i was playing a little better. Also, Serin played like ****. I "outed" him as mafia and he didnt say anything.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Sorry for not playing so much, I just la motivation at time. :/

It's just that the lack of not knowing signs that most people look for automatically kinda demotivated me to post

If I do ever do mafia again, I'll seriously put forth my best effort to play.

:phone:

Panta

Smash Cadet
Ryker **** you i was right about your gay *** vote unvote bull****

yes I did just notice this game was over. >_>

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
No you weren't. It's exactly like I said, I've done it before regardless of alignment so you had absolutely nothing.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Possible connection if ryker flipped scum, but yea, he does this sort of thing all the time regardless of alignment, it's actually reasonably effective in dealing with a question mark which is why I initially followed along.

Also, you vs kantrip was absolute bollucks, even if you were obviously town at the time.

Kantrip

Kantplay
To be honest, I was looking at what you were doing and being like "felipe isn't that dumb. He is not giving up like that." If I were alive, I would have been pushing a felipe kill.

You guys made the right choice in killing me.

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
To be honest, I was looking at what you were doing and being like "felipe isn't that dumb. He is not giving up like that." If I were alive, I would have been pushing a felipe kill.

You guys made the right choice in killing me.
Hey Man hey

xD

Top Bottom