• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Newbie 19/Paper Mario: TTYD mafia // Game Over! Who won?

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
@Vinyl:
What do you think of the people voting for Clover right now?
What did you think was the best point in Ran's case on Clover?

Cheers

mightbebenjamin

Smash Rookie
ooooook now for the rest of my thoughts.
7. Rake - you have a LOT of experience playing this game online dont you? the last post, holy cow. that was a lot of evindence about a lot of things. the fact that you admitted to doing pregame blind says a lot about how you play. i do not suspect you at this time because you are in this game to win it and i dont think that a mafia member would show stuff about so many peolpe at one time. the fact that you mentioned several people eliminates a lot of suspicion from me because a mafie member would slowly pick off people (at least thats what i think). by posting that much tho, i think you have dubbed yourself as a threat early on in the game, and i think you have increased odds of getting killed by the mafia because of it. i hope you dont die because i really think you are innocent and i would love to finish the game with you.
8. Ranmaru - you could be. im not sure yet. there are a lot of things floating around in my head right now. you do a lot of consecutive posts cleaing up previous ones, so i feel like you are trying to avoid suspicion too much and it is showing. you have to be etreemly careful about what you say in this game because you can get quoted and that can generally mess you up. your slightly reckless posts could be an overreaction because of paranoia or it could be a genuine attempt to save yourself. i am keeping my eye on you and am curious to see how you react under pressure.
9 - Badwolf - well well well this is an interesting case. i suspect you as well. you posted a little too much in the pregame for you to not draw any gazes. you have been under a lot of scrutiny this game so im still not sure if my opinion if my own or if i am just going along with the group. you latest posts have demanded proof though. you are playing it like a mafia member who gets arbitrarily selected in the begining because if the mafia gets suspected in the first day, they tend to get mad because they finally have a role and want to play it. i have seen that happen before. the demand for proof shows some anger, which is not common of townies this early. this may just be because you are being attacked really early, but i dont think you have gotten emotionially attached enough to this particular game yet to feel that way about a townsperson role.
9. Clover - right now, in my eyes you are safe. your comment about the subconscious in the very begining shows that you are really looking into people from the start. you are putting a lot of pressure out now, i and that has made you innocent in my eyes for basically the same reason as Rake. for now, i trust you.
10. Vitamin C, Rain, and anybody else i missed - i do not have a well formulated opinion about you right now. i have been focusing on the people i know right now to see how they are acting because i can read them better. i also have focused on the people they are attacking/being attacked by. if i have missed little scuffles between you and them, i will admit that i skimmed a good bit. when i form an opinion about you, i will post it!

mightbebenjamin

Smash Rookie
ooooook now for the rest of my thoughts.
7. Rake - you have a LOT of experience playing this game online dont you? the last post, holy cow. that was a lot of evindence about a lot of things. the fact that you admitted to doing pregame blind says a lot about how you play. i do not suspect you at this time because you are in this game to win it and i dont think that a mafia member would show stuff about so many peolpe at one time. the fact that you mentioned several people eliminates a lot of suspicion from me because a mafie member would slowly pick off people (at least thats what i think). by posting that much tho, i think you have dubbed yourself as a threat early on in the game, and i think you have increased odds of getting killed by the mafia because of it. i hope you dont die because i really think you are innocent and i would love to finish the game with you.
8. Ranmaru - you could be. im not sure yet. there are a lot of things floating around in my head right now. you do a lot of consecutive posts cleaing up previous ones, so i feel like you are trying to avoid suspicion too much and it is showing. you have to be etreemly careful about what you say in this game because you can get quoted and that can generally mess you up. your slightly reckless posts could be an overreaction because of paranoia or it could be a genuine attempt to save yourself. i am keeping my eye on you and am curious to see how you react under pressure.
9 - Badwolf - well well well this is an interesting case. i suspect you as well. you posted a little too much in the pregame for you to not draw any gazes. you have been under a lot of scrutiny this game so im still not sure if my opinion if my own or if i am just going along with the group. you latest posts have demanded proof though. you are playing it like a mafia member who gets arbitrarily selected in the begining because if the mafia gets suspected in the first day, they tend to get mad because they finally have a role and want to play it. i have seen that happen before. the demand for proof shows some anger, which is not common of townies this early. this may just be because you are being attacked really early, but i dont think you have gotten emotionially attached enough to this particular game yet to feel that way about a townsperson role.
9. Clover - right now, in my eyes you are safe. your comment about the subconscious in the very begining shows that you are really looking into people from the start. you are putting a lot of pressure out now, i and that has made you innocent in my eyes for basically the same reason as Rake. for now, i trust you.
10. Vitamin C, Rain, and anybody else i missed - i do not have a well formulated opinion about you right now. i have been focusing on the people i know right now to see how they are acting because i can read them better. i also have focused on the people they are attacking/being attacked by. if i have missed little scuffles between you and them, i will admit that i skimmed a good bit. when i form an opinion about you, i will post it!

Clover

Smash Rookie
Alright, let's see...

This was the first post that seemed scummy. It felt like Clover was trying to paint J as scum, joke or not. I just feel this is something newb scum would say.
Simple RVS, no more, no less.

Clover just claimed VT out of the blue, which isn't good play. It was in fact, mis-placed, and a weird reaction to me.
As I mentioned, that was in order to be open. I realized that there was no need to, I didn't feel pressured. It was a direct, purposeful choice.

Clover states he doesn't have anything to say yet. Yet, in the next page, when asked, he DOES have opinions to give. This shows that he wasn't trying to be pro-active, but when called out, he had 'opinions to give'.
I wasn't trying to be pro-active at that point, but I determined later that it'd be the best way to go about things. I initially hadn't felt like my opinions would be useful, but realized that it would be more useful than not answering.

Clover starts to latch on to everything I say. He agrees with me quite a bunch. Am I really that awesome? Course I am. It seems like he is trying to 1-up anything I say to seem like he is contributing, and to seem town.
Haha, you kinda do come across well in terms of awesomeness. But, your advice was good, and I was just attempting to be helpful. Your actions also generally seem pro-town, so I felt comfortable associating with you.

He states that who better to tell about himself, but himself? I explain to him in the following post that I wasn't even accusing him, I was just trying to see how others would read him.
Looking back, this seems logical, and it goes along with your next point.

He apologizes for responding in that way, just at the site of seeing his name. His response only shows that he was interested in making himself look better to others, even when no one was accusing him yet. His claim was also misplaced.
That was not my intended desire. How would natural (over)defensiveness be scummy? I realized that there were no accusations, but I was hoping to also prevent any unnecessary ones by having already given my role.

This shows that he only posted his opinions because I asked. He said he would rather state them than be silent, yet, before he said he didn't have anything to say. So really, why did he keep his opinions to himself at that time?
Third response on here. Your question prompted my realization to be more open with my opinions.

He says that he did not have any 'serious' accusations, but then what exactly were the opinions he has given? What is the line between serious and not serious? I feel this is him trying to give a BS excuse for not having given opinions at first.
A serious accusation has a high probability of being correct. A non-serious accusation has a lower probably of being correct. I hadn't wanted to potentially mislead anyone.

I also don't like how he gives suspicion towards Rake, yet states that he is willing to give him more leeway because his questions have been a bit more productive. I wouldn't call that a serious accusation, and he hasn't given any votes, nor has he stated who he'd like to be lynched.
If someone has the potential of being scum, and they ask questions that lead to insight, such as the likelihood of another player being town, isn't that a valid question? I still had my suspicions of Rake, but I felt it necessary to look into other players before continuing a pursuit of Rake.

I haven't voted since there is still ongoing discussion that could lead to productive results that could change how I'd want to vote. I've listed my suspicions for today in #201 along with reasons why.

At this moment: Rake first > Badwolf second > Benji third

Any further questions?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
@Loli: Is it koo if I call you lolipops? : D Also, that's fine, thank you for commenting.

@Kary:

1. I was, I multi-posted, and I managed to get a few things I missed.
2. No point is 'proof' without having mod confirmed proof of a person being scum. Everything we say, accusations, are all here-say, until that person flips. Yet, when I say "This shows" I'm just stating what I think, is certain. I'm just very confident in my reads.
3. Maybe. I'll be looking at Clover's response to me first, and I'll give an assessment.

@Rake: Ok thank you.

@Benjy: I could be what? :confused: I clear up my posts to make sure people understand what I say. And generally, I'm a reckless player by nature. Does it seem like I'm paranoid anywhere to you? Also tell me, how is Clover putting out pressure in the game, and why do you only look at his first post in the game?

I'll be getting to Clover's points soon

VitaminC

Smash Rookie
Sorry I don't post a lot, I'm a bit overwhelmed by life, and the activity of this game compared to the last one I played is a huge change of pace.

@Rake: "I mean, if you suspect everyone, that really doesn't give anyone a chance to say that they aren't scum." This quote from Homeslice bothers me the most out of your wall. She seems to say that suspecting someone is equivalent to leaving them for dead. I'm thinking she's working really hard on a "nice person" attitude and not really focusing on the actual evidence. However, I wouldn't immediately chalk this up to her being scum. Homeslice is kind of benign at this point, and I wouldn't be against moving on to someone who could be more of a threat if they were left untouched.

So Rake, are you still looking at Clover? What do you think of Ran's case?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Sometimes you might miss posts because of the quick post thing, or it might have went to the next page.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Clover, where is this Rake suspicion coming from? It seems random at the current time.

I'll get to other posts later. Too busy having a Operation Raccoon City day with Sangfroid.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Realistically, wouldn't everyone say yes to this? What was the point of this question?
To see whether they address it, and how they say yes. Some people are nervous about saying they're town when they're not, for instance. It's mostly to get Vinyl's attention, if possible.

I still need to re-read. So many walls, so soon.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
@Vinyl:
I'll porbably consider voting clover, but I'm just not feeling the vibe to do that yet.

Pretty much this one.
Underlined, you see Clover states he doesn't have anything to say yet. Yet, in the next page, when asked, he DOES have opinions to give. This shows that he wasn't trying to be pro-active, but when called out, he had 'opinions to give'.
It's a pretty dumb move if you ask me.
Everything in red.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
@Vinyl:
Cheers. Thoughts on Rake so far, if that's ok? Any posts stand out to you?
Otherwise I'm going to give you some room to go your own way :cool:

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
@Ran Lolipop, LoliCanoli, Loli, LoliLovesRain, LLR, or my real name Brianna or Bri are all fine. I think someone mentioned someone called Rain and I remember skipping through those simply because I didn't realize it could have been me... so for future any of those names will do. Also, I'll stop typing with rainbow text so that it is easier for anyone who wants to quote me. This way it's a bit better for you.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I'm just gonna answer this anyway.

@Vinyl:
None. Honestly, I'm mostly what he's saying, LOL.
I do believe that he's probably just agreeing and disagreeing with others, but it doesn't give me a bad feel anyways.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
I remember asking you about being in a hydra in the signup thread Vinyl, and you said something like you were more of a lone wolf. I thought it was kinda funny, and it gave me the idea to buddy/follow you this game, both helping you out in pushing/voting people, but also paying close attention to what you say. You haven't got back to me about the buddying (which is fine), but you did say earlier that you'd like to be pressured because you're bored so I thought it wouldn't hurt to ask you some questions.

Short version, asking you questions helps me read you, I need to read people to find scum. Also, it's something to do, so I feel more like i'm taking part in the thread not just watching stuff happen.

Clover

Smash Rookie
@Rake - I've thought about it, and my main question is whether or not you actually did go at it blind. That would be a simple enough response in an attempt to void the pregame actions. Hmm.

@J - Look at the quality of #275 compared to his initial posting style. After the initial suspicions, the in-depth analysis seems to be an attempt to restore faith in him as town, and, I'm not quite sold. I do look forward to hearing several of those answers from that post, but, it's just a massive shift that Rake is trying to explain away. Along with previous suspicions, Rake comparatively has the most potential for scum, in my eyes.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
Also, I have a null-scum on Rake. I didn't like his 'legit question' because it seemed he was serious about it but backed down when I pointed out why I wasn't answering. It seemed more like he faked that the result was to get discussion, and to get a read on me.

I have a question. You modded the last game, so I want to know. What did Rake do to get lynched as scum? I want to know if it's different from here. (Also I totally thought it was Zen :c )

So my lynch order for now:

Clover > Badwolf > Benji/Rake
I already explained both those posts.

The fact that you don't like me testing the waters however I like does not make me scum.

I'll answer that question:

Badwulf totally hammered me by accident while responding to someone asking to put me at L-2. When he responded to this by voting me , he sealed my lynch and gained townie brownie points, So I guess it worked in his favour for a while.

Plus in the other one I was everywhere.

I could link it if people want to see ScumRake, and I could link Breaking Bad mafia if people want to see TownRake.

@J & Ran : I want to know why you're voting me a summary of your thoughts against me. I want reasons so I can give you reasons not to lynch me.
This I do not like.

I want reasons so I can give you reason not lynch me.

He doesn't want reasons to clear himself as town, He doesn't want reasons to look at other people while there are votes on him, He doesn't want reasons to scum hunt. He wants reasons not to die.

While everyone doesn't want to be lynched, this way of responding to the votes seems odd.

@J
I'm not trying to strike fear into people, I'm just trying to make them realize to look at all the options, and to make their own opinions.

Also, I've known Hipster longer than you have (so maybe I have an upperhand in how to read her posts). But I could be wrong.

@Clover
I don't think he's scum anymore because I've seen the possiblity that he's just contributing.

@Hipster
I'll retract my feelings for now, but I'm watching you ( LIKE A HAWK *sqqqwwuuaaaakkk!*)
All of the options that Homeslice has managed to cycle through.
Homeslice claims to be wanting to show everyone all the angles, but it seems more like newbie scum trying to keep all the options open.

He then discredits his own suspicion on Hipster, someone who he has stated a bad vibes case on and who he had as people he'd be interested in seeing lynched today. So he flips, he then tries to substantiate the filp weakly , he flops , tries to substantiate that weakly and when he gets called on it , backs off completely.

Then his Clover opinion:
I don't think he's scum because I've seen the possibility that he's just contributing.
He claims to look at all of the possible angles and then uses what amounts to no reasoning to have Clover as a town read.

But initially he said that Clover was a person of interest due to the analytical nature of Clovers posts.

And now Homeslice is right back on the Clover case. It seems like Homeslice is appealing to Ran by going with this case.

Then his last thing wrt Hipster :

@Hipster
I'll retract my feelings for now, but I'm watching you ( LIKE A HAWK *sqqqwwuuaaaakkk!*)
So lets sum up : On the scum list due to bad vibes: flips on this: gets questioned on it : flops: backs off Hipster completely to get on Ran's case on Clover.

Then proceeds to flip flop on another one of his opinions wrt Clover.

The realization that I wasn't paying enough attention to several of the other players, particularly those who hadn't posted much at the time. Rake was a prominent poster early on, so I correspondingly noticed his actions most. But, for objectivity's sake, I felt like taking an opportunity to look into the other players on the belief that it would be best overall.
And yet your still focused on my slot as the scummiest ?
After looking at all these other players you seem to have got right back on me rather quickly and, by coincidence or design, your suspicion on me comes following Ran stating a null scum read on me.

But I do not find this suspicious because you and him have actually stated issues you take with my posts, whereas Kary was content to leave it as "Yo, this guy is scum, believe me because I posted somewhere I was town. " And seeing as he states it as a non RVS vote I wait for him to actually bring something against me.

GR. NO GOOD WITH FINDING CONCRETE INFO. I'm just saying that I don't have actual facts. NO GOOD WITH THAT. And I completly agree with your play style (im like that in RL- wait you know that already) Don't be confused- you're not really scumy.
Let me change this:

Clover or J
How's that? I'll save you for later (takes out meat tenderizer :psycho: )
I'll be happy to answer anymore questions you might have.
No good with finding concrete info. Yet excellent at doing 180's on a multiple slots all over the place.

And again, he discredits his own read on Hipsters scumminess: Don't be confused, your not really scummy. If Hipster isn't scummy , why was she on your scum list ? And why did you flip your opinion on Hipster, multiple times no less. And then completely back off her once she started pressing you on it.

Homeslice then switches right into what appears to be Him buddying ran's case on Clover, after not long ago posting saying :

@Clover
I don't think he's scum anymore because I've seen the possiblity that he's just contributing.
So he thinks Clover is scum (initially ) , then doesn't , then does after Ran asks him about the possibility of joining in on the Clover case. Going so far as to state a willingness to lynch Clover.

Plus he directs his possible vote as if trying to appeal to Hipster and even manages to make it sound like he plans to flip on his read on Hipster , again.

Let me change this:

Clover or J
How's that? I'll save you for later
So he's now alright with a Clover lynch, but plans to save Hipsters lynch for later. Once again he appears to be buddying Ran's case. And besides his initial suspicion has done nothing much and flipped on Clover: Look at Homeslices 234.

He states he "may " vote Clover and had Clover as first in line in his lynch order.
So he promptly went from seeing Clover as a information gainer to being a scum pick.

Yo,

Vote: Anomandaris_Rake

Serious vote. He's scum. Trying to find out who he's scum with before we lynch him.

I've only skimmed since day started. Will catch up in a bit, unless game continues at crazy pace.
Yo, Kary , care to make an actual case or are you going to keep trying to buddy Vinyl. into the ground ?

And you admit you've been skimming , so your just looking for whatever and trying to use it as an excuse to appear like your hunting scum.

Your aware your other posts have been largely Vinyl. buddying and you could have started making a case on me, if you had one. If you had time to buddy him you had time to state your scum read on me.

Oh, and let me clarify:
I'm not grasping at scum reads (a bit pathetic, right?) I'm no noob, maybe to this site, but Hipster, there's another side you don't know about me.
Honestly I'm just trying to keep the options open, I don't anyone to just go throught this without seeing all the angles. That's the way to go, right?
I'm not trying to be mean, that's the last thing I want, I'm just letting you know. Remember how I said I get a different persona when gaming/being online?
He's trying to keep the options open. But there's an enormous difference between what Homeslice says he does and what he's actually been doing. He's flipped on Hipster way too many times already. And has flipped on Clover too.

Then he questions his own method, like he's seeking guidance or attempting to look open with his approach. But if he had town intentions, why would he be questioning his own method of scum hunting ? It looks like Homeslice is trying to appeal to the rest of the player list when he says :
That's the way to go, right?
I'm not trying to be mean, that's the last thing I want, I'm just letting you know
Also IC question : Is the second part of this A.t.e ? It seems like it falls under some form of A.t.e to me.

For now, because of all posts so far, I'm with Ranmaru

Vote: Clover

This is just a safety percaution to me... however, my vote is subject to change (I mean, we still have till the 26th)
This is another one of Homeslice's posts where it just really bugs me with regards to his wording.

For now, because of all posts so far, I'm with Ranmaru
So he's admitting to buddying Ran's case.
He seems to be leaving himself open to be able to quick out of Clovers flip (assuming a hammer) were to result in a town flip.

Maybe he wants to be able to say, should the question arise: Oh, I was on the Clover lynch because Ran made such a good case. You'll see here :* where he'd quote his post of his like of Clover's slot. * But yadda yadda yadda. I don't like it. He's not sticking to his reads and he isn't even willing to stick to this one.

Plus look at the beginning : For now.
So he's admitting he could flip flop on his vote or opinion again. Should the opportunity present itself.

So he's buddying Ran and he's not willing to stick to his Clover vote.

This is just a safety percaution to me
So his vote on Clover is a safety precaution , against what exactly ?
Why would someone with town intentions need a safety precaution ?
It seems like Homeslice is intent to be on the Clover lynch as long as need be because it keeps his slot and reasons safe.

Not to mention this further suggests he'll be following other peoples reads without doing any of his own real leg work.

By keeping his options open, he has his "safety precaution " and by keeping his vote where Ran's interests (as well as some others, I cannot remember who currently is on the Clover wagon). He keeps himself under the radar.

Rake, so do you agree to the case I have posted? If so, I'd like for you to demonstrate what you agree with, since you are now voting Clover with me.
I hope this was directed at Badwulf, because as I recall my vote is on Swords

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Yo, Kary , care to make an actual case or are you going to keep trying to buddy Vinyl. into the ground ?

And you admit you've been skimming , so your just looking for whatever and trying to use it as an excuse to appear like your hunting scum.

Your aware your other posts have been largely Vinyl. buddying and you could have started making a case on me, if you had one. If you had time to buddy him you had time to state your scum read on me.
Nope; those aren't my only two options, and I'm not going to make a case just this minute.
Nope; this doesn't follow (skimming --> excuses), and i'm not trying to make excuses.
Nope; even if I am buddying, one of them takes much less time than the other.

Keep digging :)

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
@Vinyl:

Cheers
Kary. Case on me , I don't think you have one and I think your trying really hard to appear like your doing something, when your really just skimming.

Sorry I don't post a lot, I'm a bit overwhelmed by life, and the activity of this game compared to the last one I played is a huge change of pace.

@Rake: "I mean, if you suspect everyone, that really doesn't give anyone a chance to say that they aren't scum." This quote from Homeslice bothers me the most out of your wall. She seems to say that suspecting someone is equivalent to leaving them for dead. I'm thinking she's working really hard on a "nice person" attitude and not really focusing on the actual evidence. However, I wouldn't immediately chalk this up to her being scum. Homeslice is kind of benign at this point, and I wouldn't be against moving on to someone who could be more of a threat if they were left untouched.

So Rake, are you still looking at Clover? What do you think of Ran's case?
1) After my latest points against Homeslice, has your opinion changed VC ?
2) @Clover: I know your on me currently, but I would like to hear your thoughts on my case, as well as what VC says in regards to it. Whenever you get time.
3) @J/ Ran: You've both now seen my case on Homeslice, Do you feel it's stronger than the one on Clover ? Why or why not ?

4) I know I just did another wall, but in your opinion VC, who is more of a threat in your opinion right now ?

@Vinyl:
Otherwise I'm going to give you some room to go your own way :cool:

Again. Buddying. All your doing
@Kary : Your thoughts on my points against Homeslice.

So what's up with you just asking me questions, Kary?
Thank you Vinyl.
BTW: Who is the scummiest to you right now ? Do you have any scum picks ?

@Rake - I've thought about it, and my main question is whether or not you actually did go at it blind. That would be a simple enough response in an attempt to void the pregame actions. Hmm.
Totally did. Look at my confirmation . I edited it. I can even tell you what it said before I edited it : Confirming to be a fat Italian Plumber and talk for RVS stage in obvious Italian manner.

I edited it after I actually read my pm to what it is now.

Also because I don't see any reason to delay this any longer :

VOTE: Homeslice

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
This:
Ok, seriously. All of these posts. What is going on.
I'm of the belief that it's possible to post too much in a mafia game (sometimes i'm guilty of that, but yeah) so i'm just hoping that it's not going to be quite this hectic when the game actually starts.
Don't want to go into details too much, but if someone is posting a lot, you've got to ask yourself why. And if you're posting a lot, you've got to ask, does it help you, and town?

I'll re-read in a bit, maybe point some things out. Don't be too hasty, yo.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Kary. Case on me , I don't think you have one and I think your trying really hard to appear like your doing something, when your really just skimming.
Again. Buddying. All your doing
@Kary : Your thoughts on my points against Homeslice.
quoted for emphasis / note to self

@Rake
have patience, brodax.

There is a distinct possibilty I am trying to pressure you by doing nothing.

mightbebenjamin

Smash Rookie
through all of the posts, whenever people put up a list of who they want to lynch, i've noticed that i keep popping up in third place a lot. any particular reason for this?

also, Rake, i did read a lot of your post. i follow your opinion on badwolf. the evidence you showed has really increased my suspicions on him. i am going to vote him for the first day because im sure that he is, and then i want to see who dies. a few thing i dont agree with tho. homeslice has changed opinions a good bit, but to tell you the truth, based on how well i know her, thats just the way she is. i know that it comes across as suspicious on the internet, but when somebody i know posts somthing, i try to imagine them saying it, and in her case it doesnt seem off to me (yes, even the hawk screech. she really would do that). i know its not the best idea to go against the most powerful player in the game this early, but i honestly dont believe its her. the only defense against this on the internet that i can provide is that she is not a newbie mafia player and she would not make the rookie mistake of switching around so much. i think that she is just overposting beecause lets face, it, if all of us posted all of our opinions whenever they changed, this page would be 4 times as long. also, hipster and homeslice are close friends in real life, so i expect them to respond to each other a lot. i do suspect hipster still.
i am aslo considering lolilovesrain her playstyle so far has been to say her opinion, good or bad of a person and then to back off. she never alignes herself with a person totally, and she is keeping a low profile. this way, she can put others into the spotlight so that they get attacked and then she can back off by quoting herself to say that she never was really for/against them. its a pretty good defense if you ask me...

Vote: BadWolf28738

Vote Count

1. BadWolf (3) - J, VitaminC, mightbebenjamin
2. Vinyl.
3. VitaminC
4. Orboknown
5. Rake (1) - Kary
6. mightbebenjamin
7. Clover (3) - Ranmaru, Homeslice, BadWolf
8.Lolilovesrain
9. Kary
10. Hipster Sister
11. J
12. Ranmaru
13. Homeslice (1) - Rake

Not voting: Orboknown, Clover, Lolilovesrain, Hipster Sister, Vinyl.

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

HipsterSister

Smash Rookie
Also, it's something to do, so I feel more like i'm taking part in the thread not just watching stuff happen.
I don't think this is a very good defense. You could look for posts that you find scummy and call them out specifically instead of focusing on buddying one person. You also said that buddying Vinyl helped you to get reads; has it thus far? What are your reads on him?

Rake, I feel like you're asking a lot of questions that aren't all important or necessarily pro-town. I'm noticing that you also did this last game when you were scum.
While I agree that your case on Homeslice is supported well, I think that she is confused about keeping her reads straight because this is her first game and she doesn't realize that her behavior is extremely suspicious. She seems like she's being herself to me, so I'm going to chalk it up to her being new on here for now. However, if her erratic reads continue I will call her out on it and consider voting her.

mightbebenjamin

Smash Rookie
just one last note before bed, hipstersister, you have had a lot of serious accusations thrown against you by Rake, and you havent responded at all. all you are doing now is trying to get people to look at others and targeting them. this is really a bad indication. if you were a villager, you would be going against his argument instead of trying to get others to find yours more relevant and bringing up what other have done? right now you are showing a solid mafia tactic and im more suspicious now.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Still, I see some people making things they shouldn't do I guess, so it looks like I'm still on hold with my decision.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I really like Benji's 308. I feel I am getting a really good view of his thoughts this game and I like his direction. Usually when Benji is scum, for me, I can figure it out with just one eye glance but so far there have been no "OMG he is SOOOO scum, lynch him!" and I feel myself more just nodding along with what he has to say and I do like his BadWolf vote because that is where I am leaning especially if it is coming towards a BadWolf or Clover lynch like the game seems to be going at the current time.

However, there is one thing that is bothering me about Clover, his reads are going without much explanation and it feels like he is talking a lot but not saying much of anything. Clover is a null-town lean for me but one that I need to double check/read through Ran vs. Clover more in detail.

@People that suspect Benji: Can you go into why you feel this way?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
just one last note before bed, hipstersister, you have had a lot of serious accusations thrown against you by Rake, and you havent responded at all. all you are doing now is trying to get people to look at others and targeting them. this is really a bad indication. if you were a villager, you would be going against his argument instead of trying to get others to find yours more relevant and bringing up what other have done? right now you are showing a solid mafia tactic and im more suspicious now.
^^^I am going to be looking into this more to see if it holds weight, if so...

Hipster, we are gonna have a little chat. ;)

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Maybe, but it won't be the fun type of chat.

It'll be the chat of Hipster getting a bunch of votes.

Would you care to join getting votes, Vinyl?

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I don't like adding in two academy award nominees for best scum, but ok.

I'm gonna look back to see if you metioned anything about hipster so i'll know what's up.
Otherwise, tell me from your own reasons why Kary is scum. Makes things more accurate.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Hipster instead of Kary I hope haha. I don't find Kary scummy at the current time, he pretty much reads as null but if I had to pick a side, I'd lean towny.

Hipster I don't have a read on atm, I have yet to re-read to see if what Benji says is true at the current moment. ;P I'll get back to ya on that.

Top Bottom