• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Newbie 19/Paper Mario: TTYD mafia // Game Over! Who won?

Clover

Smash Rookie
@VitaminC - I don't mind at all. Let me start off with the pregame aspect. After a person discovers their role, it's part of their subconscious. Scum have the intention of appearing town, so they put up barriers, often without even realizing it, to protect themselves. Quite a bit went on before Day 1 even began, and it doesn't seem very sensible to disregard it. People have motives, and it should be a goal to understand those motives and how they would be accomplished.

@VitaminC and Badwolf - In terms of accusations, noted and explained in #142, Rake and Badwolf. Also, Benji for how indecisive he is, still claiming that it's too early for accusations, as in #191. He seems intent on letting others be the focus of attention by avoiding any type of conflict. Also, on second look, Kary has caught my eye, but not to the point the others have. #115 intrigues me, his warning that he "may do some weird stuff" seems to be a layer of protection, an excuse to fall back on if caught doing anything potentially scummy. And, one post later, #116, attempting to form an alliance, which I still don't see the benefit of.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
@J: Really? Do I ever play while trusting someone fully? J, you know me better.
See, for me, the bolded bit always sets off a trigger in my mind for suspicion because you are just trying to dissuade me from looking at you purely bassed on being that I have a minimal knowledge of ya, when in reality, I don't know you that well in mafia sense.

I didn't say you play while "fully trusting someone". I said you were trying to set a bit of fear into people from even trusting someone in a little bit when he said "Trust no one, suspect everyone." You are picking at what I said in the beginning and not really fully grasping all of what I was getting at and trying to make what I said worse than it actually was.

The reaction to my RVS vote was weeeeird too. A bit too hostile, especially considering your next post.

To J,
GO FORMALITY! Here's the dealzies...
If I suspected Benji, I guess I wouldn't mind lynching him. It would make me incredibly sad
but what needs to be done must be done.
YOU BEST NOT BE PLAYIN' ME AGAIN, J! :evil:
Also, Badwulf...well. Sometimes he sounds scumy, but I think he's honestly just being normal or something. Not entirely sure. I wouldn't put it past him though.
But I've seen your gameplay before. Trying to put the attention on someone else while you kill someone, eh? Now, I'm not sure- but I'm just being cautious about you, J.
Thanks for giving me the answer of whether you would lynch Benjy haha. I remember always asking you that question but I should assume you wouldn't be biased even though he has a special place in your heart. xD

Okay, thanks for the Wolfy read and also that is a good thing to do especially considering our past with games haha.

IC Note:

Even though Me/Ran are ICs, do not feel worried to pressure us as players because we are still in this game as players and can be scum just as much as everyone else. If you feel like we deserve some pressure, go ahead and apply it.

That being said, Homeslice, what makes you of Clover and his posting so far?

@J - As I've mentioned earlier, I'm somewhat suspicious of Badwolf for his utilization of that randomness in the first few pages that would aid him in likability, and he doesn't seem too intent on moving the game forward. I wouldn't be quite ready to join you until I hear more from Badwolf, but it's one of my stronger considerations at this point. And, Ran seems to be playing excellently. He asks insightful questions, but I'd like to hear a bit more of his own thoughts to other players' responses.
Alright then, if you do not feel like voting Wolfy at the current time, is there another player you feel that deserves more looking into so far?

*Side-note*: I like this response from Clover very much so.

Wolfy/Loli/Ran, can you see where I am coming from with liking this response from Clover?

@J: Are you seriously voting me because of my close scum-win in 18? That's just stupid. I change my plays almost every game, except for my very basic stuff. You know this.
Dude, quit saying the "You know this." thing because the fact is, I don't. ;P I only watched you play online once and this is the first time we have played together haha. I am not seriously voting you because of your close win in 18, it was a joke and I really do not see why you got so defensive over the fact that I jested at you about it. o_o

Badwolf said:
Considering J's posts right now he's playing very manipulative. He's trying to get as many people on his side as possible. Not really a scum move right now, but I'm going to keep an eye on him.
Manipulative? Can you show how I am being manipulative in my posts? This really just seems like a bit of an OMGUS attack on the fact that I decided to vote you in RVS with a little bit of a serious reasoning. I am not trying to get as many people on my side as possibly, haha? I merely asked Clover/Hipster if he would join me based on anything I said about you. That's not getting that many people on my side.

I am also getting the impression that you feel much stronger than just "keeping an eye on him". So tell me Wolfy, am I your strongest scum-read? If so, why are you not pushing me/voting for me? ;P

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
My scum reads are (fyi: I feel vibes)
J
Hipster (I'm being serious Hipster)
Clover
maybe badwolf. But I'll look into that later.
Let's see what J has to say
@J: What's your defense in not being scum?
That's a lot of scum-reads, Homeslice. o_O

Can you explain your Hipster/Clover ones because this is the first time I am hearing of them and no one has really expressed any concern with Clover nor do I really see a reason to at this time.

Also, I'm town. :awesome:

Haha but seriously, I am not scum because I am not really being what Wolfy is describing my play as and besides that no one has really pointed out much reasoning for me being a suspect yet. Can you tell me why you feel I am suspicious besides of the fact of the "meta" you have on me from previous games in order to make me a player you are cautious of?

I completely get the reasoning of being suspicious of me for being a more experienced player and for the times that I have been a little "deceptive" (;3) in IRL mafia games but that doesn't really equate to my play here.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
@J I think I understand why you think Clovers post is good. Only when it comes to BadWolf though.

My only scum opinion is based on just a vibe that's emitting from my computer screen and it's coming from
-
BadWolf

I think it had to do with the fact that he kept posting weird random things and being friendly but then saying trust no one and just I dunno. xD Bad vibe.

I
can't tell how any of you are playing though since I've never seen you guys play in previous games and I've never played with you or know how you'd act if you were town or scum.

O
h also, Homeslice made me iffy just because of the whole "give people a chance" thing in post #184.

#HBC | BadWolf

Crusader of Ponies
I said you were trying to set a bit of fear into people from even trusting someone in a little bit when he said "Trust no one, suspect everyone."
Refer to my #189 for this point. I've already made it clear that it's just how I play.

can you see where I am coming from with liking this response from Clover?
Yeah, Clover is being very nice and open with his role. I agree with him on waiting to see posts and trying to decipher scum from that.

I really do not see why you got so defensive over the fact that I jested at you about it.
Ok, yes I've been acting agressive but only because votes make me titchy no matter what my role is. Right now I've personally moved out of RVS and that's why your vote annoyed me.

So tell me Wolfy, am I your strongest scum-read? If so, why are you not pushing me/voting for me? ;P
At this moment I have no scum reads, I like to wait until maybe half a week into D1 then start considering people as scum.

I can see where everyone is coming with their votes against me. I can understand why you believe that I'm scum and I'm okay with answering any questions that you have for me. So ask me anything you want.

#HBC | BadWolf

Crusader of Ponies
I think it had to do with the fact that he kept posting weird random things and being friendly but then saying trust no one and just I dunno. xD Bad vibe.
As of when? Give me a point in which I have posted something random during D1, I feel as if you just read Clover's post and went off of that.

Homeslice2332

Smash Rookie
@J
Like I said before, sometimes I get vibes just by reading posts. I look at what the players are saying, but then I look deeper into it like 'why? motives? cover-ups? past-experiances?' Stuff like that. I'm not a raw analyzer, I play by extrasensory-feelings and a wee bit of facts.
With Hipster I just feel like she's trying to hard to act normal (I don't know why though)
Clover because he's really analyzing people, and when someone over-thinks/ over-analyzes, I get suspicious. I'm still not sure about you ( I don't like that you role-claimed) But that could be me just being already overly-cautious. And yes, other games do count because how a person plays is how a person plays, even if slight adjustments are made. This game-play just sounds familiar.
But really, who knows? There could be scum just watching this all play-out, sittin' back and seeing us rip each other apart. We have to be alert, but not so alert that we jump on people for litlte mistakes and/or acusations. Think things through, guys.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
Lawl not from D1 i was talking about before hand when everyone told me it counted >_>

If we aren't taking any of those into account then never mind about the random posts

Also, of course it would seem like i'm going off of clovers posts. It was because J had mentioned in #202 "Wolfy/Loli/Ran, can you see where I am coming from with liking this response from Clover?" I had a similar opinion just not worded as nicely

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Loli, alright it's good that you can see my PoV on liking Clover's response so can you tell me what you specifcally like about it. Could you also explain your "vibe" on not liking Wolfy this game?

Wolf:

Okay, Clover is being nice. Does niceness=town in your book or do you have other reasons for liking Clover?

Also can you explain your PoV of "waiting half a week into D1 before considering things?" because you have never played as town before online. ;P

Alright Wolfy, I'm willing to give ya another chance since it is early in the game. I want you to talk to me about Homeslice in as much detail as you can. Would you lynch Loli based on her last post since you seem she is scapegoating the opinion of another?

Homeslice2332

Smash Rookie
@J I think I understand why you think Clovers post is good. Only when it comes to BadWolf though.

My only scum opinion is based on just a vibe that's emitting from my computer screen and it's coming from
-
BadWolf

I
can't tell how any of you are playing though since I've never seen you guys play in previous games and I've never played with you or know how you'd act if you were town or scum.

O
h also, Homeslice made me iffy just because of the whole "give people a chance" thing in post #184.
Well, I wasn't trying to be iffy. Sorry 'bout that. It's just that I've looked at the Rosario Vampire game and saw people accusing others pretty quickly. I don't like when players do that. It seems unfair. I'm not saying that sometimes it doesn't turn out well, but I was just saying because I want to avoid this game harboring bad feelings cuz of how people act.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
ROSARIO VAMPIRE. I was watching that the other day.

Ok I was in the middle of posting and saw that. xD

HipsterSister

Smash Rookie
...Ask Hipster about Newbie 18... She will probably say to never trust anyone.
Haha wow I was literally formulating a post in my mind with that as an example and then I read this. Beat me to it. xD

@Everyone: What do you think of buddying? How does it apply as a tell in your pov? (Buddying is when two people buddy up, such as "Let's be friends" or alliances etc)
Yeah, Badwolf already guessed that I think buddying is a pretty bad idea. In 18 I seriously was convinced that he was town without a doubt, but obviously I was wrong... Since you can never be sure of anyone's role unless you're the cop, you might end up buddying scum; and when they drop scumtells, it incriminates you because you two look like scumpartners together. I'm not going to really trust anyone in this game, even if I have a town read on them because sometimes often I am wrong.

@Hipster/Clover: Would you join me on BW and what is your opinion on Ran?
I don't feel like I have a strong enough read on Badwolf to make any decision at this point. I have to reconsider how I read him because his playstyle completely fooled me last game. xD Ran seems to be asking questions actively which benefits town, but it's still a bit early in the game to have any solid reads on anyone for me. Also, why is this question only directed only at Clover and I?

J
Clover
Just vibes or actual reasoning? If you have reasons, please provide them.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
Buddying is only a problem when you don't have a correct read on that person. It doesn't tell me all that much unless one of the people are really happy to get into it, it says to me that they're scum and are happily being accepted.

I'm not going to do it but I don't really care all that much if others do. Like I've said "Trust no one, suspect everyone."
I was fine with this because I don't really trust any one but then

Well, as much as your saying makes sense, doesn't that seem a bit harsh? I mean, if you suspect everyone, that really doesn't give anyone a chance to say that they aren't scum.
That's just what I think. I think you can trust some people. Maybe just not right off the bat.
I say, "Give people a chance". :bee:
Seems way too nice unless is just this nice. Though when she wrote that after him I felt like maybe they're both scum. T_T

Loli, alright it's good that you can see my PoV on liking Clover's response so can you tell me what you specifcally like about it. Could you also explain your "vibe" on not liking Wolfy this game?
The vibe is from both of them but I could and am probably wrong. Honestly it's more like a guess off of what they've said right after each other but that could also just be them being normal.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
@J
Like I said before, sometimes I get vibes just by reading posts. I look at what the players are saying, but then I look deeper into it like 'why? motives? cover-ups? past-experiances?' Stuff like that. I'm not a raw analyzer, I play by extrasensory-feelings and a wee bit of facts.
With Hipster I just feel like she's trying to hard to act normal (I don't know why though)
Clover because he's really analyzing people, and when someone over-thinks/ over-analyzes, I get suspicious. I'm still not sure about you ( I don't like that you role-claimed) But that could be me just being already overly-cautious. And yes, other games do count because how a person plays is how a person plays, even if slight adjustments are made. This game-play just sounds familiar.
But really, who knows? There could be scum just watching this all play-out, sittin' back and seeing us rip each other apart. We have to be alert, but not so alert that we jump on people for litlte mistakes and/or acusations. Think things through, guys.
Trying hard to act normal? What do you mean by that because I did not really get that impression off of Hipster's first couple of posts. Also couldn't a townsperson be just as analytical as Clover is being?

IC Note:

There is a difference between claiming town and "role-claiming" anyone in the game can just claim "town" within their posts. Role-claiming is more specific to claiming what they are specifically like claiming "I am Town Doc." or "I am Town Cop" ya know? Just a little tid-bit. ;P

Your last paragraph gets me wanting to look at you with a bit more scruitiny, Homeslice. I have found myself going back and forth between liking your posts and disliking them at the same time in terms of whether you being scum or town. The paragraph makes me a little cautious to trust you because you are being very foreboding to the fact of a possible mafia faction which we all do know who is in the game. It just seems a little...forced/fake of you to say something somewhat obvious and just trying to look like you are actually worried and strike fear into others.

Hmm...

IGMEOU: Homeslice2332

Not enough for a suspicion but enough to make me start looking at you a bit more intently.

IC Note:

IGMEOU = I Got My Eye On You. Basically letting someone know that you are looking at them in a certain way of thinking that they are making you wary.

Homeslice2332

Smash Rookie
Oh, this is a bit random, but I really like your picture Vinyl!
HIPSTER! A little edgy, eh? I feel like you said please because someone has an underlying emotion- annoyance, maybe? Nervous a little? If your're in fact town, prove it to me. And yes, they are feelings. AND THOSE FEELINGS NEVER FAIL! Well...most of the time lol

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
@Homeslice Oh okay then. I haven't read the past mafia games though I probably should do that. I assume you're just too nice then.

#HBC | BadWolf

Crusader of Ponies
*cracks knuckles*
Here we go.

Okay, Clover is being nice. Does niceness=town in your book or do you have other reasons for liking Clover?
His niceness is just a happy side effect. The real reason I have a town read on him is because of his sum-hunting. He is actively asking and answering questions. That's really towny to me. I don't take niceness as a town read because I was perfectly pleasant in 18 and was scum.

Also can you explain your PoV of "waiting half a week into D1 before considering things?" because you have never played as town before online. ;P
No I haven't played as town before this, as scum I was ready to lynch whoever came in my way, but now I'm trying to scum-hunt it's just not as easy as I'd thought it would be.

I want you to talk to me about Homeslice in as much detail as you can. Would you lynch Loli based on her last post since you seem she is scapegoating the opinion of another?
Ok, so this is her first game online and I'm willing to cut her some slack for little mistakes. Right now I think she's doing what she thinks is right for town to do. I totally agree with her on giving people a chance, but I don't want her to go around hugging people with happiness. Scum would see her as a shield against lynching and not NK her and that's got it's pros and cons. While I do think she's a town right now, I don't want her taking this and running with it.

Though when she wrote that after him I felt like maybe they're both scum. T_T
Wait, what? Are you calling me out on scum buddying with her or what? Please explain.

@Homeslice Oh okay then. I haven't read the past mafia games though I probably should do that. I assume you're just too nice then.
Are you retracting what you said? I'm getting confused with your posts right now Rain.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Further more, wouldn't asking the question just seem scumy, in a sense? Well, at least to me it does. And no, I'm not suspicious of Rake. Or anyone at this point. It's too early to point fingers.
She's got it, I guess. So town at this point.

Wait, you're not seriously voting for me right? That would be a weird reason to lynch someone.
From now on, I guess I'll just stick striclty to the game.
How you explained buddying, I think that it sounds like it could make people suspicious. Personally, I'm guessing it's not somehting you'd want to do.
Wonder what J's doing right now? Suprised that he hasn't anything yet.
Hm. Oh well.
You don't need to stick your forehead to the screen all the time, lol.

Correct and slightly incorrect. Buddying with other towns gives out a strong bond, making scum have a lesser chance of winning. But what's right about your sentence is that scum could actually buddy with town, but you're never sure.

It's best to buddy when you're really sure who's town. Like a claim or something of that nature.

#HBC | BadWolf

Crusader of Ponies
Correct and slightly incorrect. Buddying with other towns gives out a strong bond, making scum have a lesser chance of winning. But what's right about your sentence is that scum could actually buddy with town, but you're never sure.

It's best to buddy when you're really sure who's town. Like a claim or something of that nature.
I really disagree with this. Scum can lie in a claim.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Did you read the part where it said "scum could buddy with you, but you're never sure".

Wait.

That was dumb, I was supposed to say "so you're never sure."
But yeah, it's best to buddy when town claims a special role.

Like town cop.

If one claims town cop, scum can too, but he might stand out weaker. I think.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
Ok, so this is her first game online and I'm willing to cut her some slack for little mistakes. Right now I think she's doing what she thinks is right for town to do. I totally agree with her on giving people a chance, but I don't want her to go around hugging people with happiness. Scum would see her as a shield against lynching and not NK her and that's got it's pros and cons. While I do think she's a town right now, I don't want her taking this and running with it.

Wait, what? Are you calling me out on scum buddying with her or what? Please explain.
At first I thought maybe you guys were actually buddying up and were both scum and making homeslice pretend to come off as the super nice person.

Are you retracting what you said? I'm getting confused with your posts right now Rain.
Then she mentioned how she's actually super nice. SO I became confused about my first instinct.

I honestly am just trying to figure out a way to read you all. Like you mentioned how you "haven't played as town before this" Which means you're saying that you're town.....but you might not be

Also, I'm not hugging people with happiness o.O

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Vote: BadWolf28738

We really should be lynching this guy at the moment. He almost won Newbie 18. :awesome: But besides that I actually find myself getting a bad vibe from BW's posts. He seems content with trying to keep pushing fear onto people by saying "Trust no one" and also the way he seems content with fluffing up his posts without doing much of anything himself yet.

@Homeslice: Would you consider voting/lynching Benjy? ;P

@Hipster/Clover: Would you join me on BW and what is your opinion on Ran?

@Ran: I feel you have an opinion on Rake but are not letting us know the full value of it, can you explain it?
I agree to Badwolf being a lynch option today. I also think Clover should be too. I will push in her direction.

Vote: Clover

Also, I have a null-scum on Rake. I didn't like his 'legit question' because it seemed he was serious about it but backed down when I pointed out why I wasn't answering. It seemed more like he faked that the result was to get discussion, and to get a read on me.

I have a question. You modded the last game, so I want to know. What did Rake do to get lynched as scum? I want to know if it's different from here. (Also I totally thought it was Zen :c )

I want to know your opinion on him, and others as well.

@Clover: http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=14567704&postcount=192

I've been a bit too focused on Rake,
What exactly made you feel you focused too hard on him? What made you 'divert' your attention?

Attempting to "town bro this up" seems like an attempt at humor, which most people would probably just read by, so the subtlety of the idea that he's town just naturally works its way in because of general lack of analysis of a seemingly irrelevant statement.
I think you are looking TOO deep into the meanings of things. You can see that his 'let's town bro this up' was only said (imo) because he had to back off from his 'legit question'. It seemed like he was backpeddaling with something I thought was serious in his pov.

I don't see how buddying would be a town benefit in just about any circumstance. The idea itself promotes a lack of self-reliance. If you agree with someone and you can build off of his or her ideas for a collective benefit, great! But, if you agree with someone and don't bother to analyze what or why they're saying something, not great. Having an alliance for the sake of having an alliance just doesn't seem logical.
Ah ok. I think most of you grasp the concept, especially you. (I feel Hipster is a bit paranoid, and that's understandable)

Buddying should be considered null. You don't want to be buddied by scum, since they might buddy you to gain voting power, and to have the immunity of an 'alliance'. Yet, both town and scum will do it. I asked because some newbies consider it to be a scum tell, yet it isn't. (I have also thought this in the past) Anyways, I wouldn't suggest buddying a town read if you are not confident in your town reads yet. Sometimes you might have to buddy a town read to see how they interact with you in the 'clique' of you and them. Or maybe you just want to bro it up. Great example, you guys should read Epic Rap Battles. Town lost, but me and No lynch (Zen + Soup [Ragnarok] hydra) buddied hardcore, yet there was so much confusion I have came to doubt my read on them after the... 2nd mislynch. Long story short, we bro'd it up HARD, and it was fun.

Basically, scum can buddy, but town will do it also. Always remember town has the advantage of NUMBERS, so the chance of buddying scum is as low as you finding scum. Just always keep in mind WHO you buddy, and keep an eye on them, and don't let them just lynch THEIR scumreads. I don't expect you guys to buddy, but I just wanted to see if you could grasp this concept. Especially since buddying is such a fun tool to use.

Buddying can really hurt scum if you are right (on your townreads). It forces the scum to try harder in 'looking townie'.

It's not that I have a scum read, it's just that it seems like his regular game plan. And he's using you as his main decor. It would be a likely cover-up to say that since you act well as scum, you may be one. He's using that to his advantage, and you'll see that he tries to find anything scumy on all the players. Anyone but himself is how he plays (from what I can tell).
J
Clover
I like this post. Can you show me what posts/quotes gave you the vibes? Would you vote Clover with me?

Wolfy/Loli/Ran, can you see where I am coming from with liking this response from Clover?
Nope. I don't see why you don't see Clover as scum. It's so obvious. AND I DIDN'T KNOW CLOVER WAS A GUYYYY :awesome:

I'll make a case. Hear that Kary? I'm making a case. :cool:

But yeah, J I want you to comment on it when I'm done, but first I'd like for you to reserve your opinion and let some of the other newbs comment first. That koo? :woman:

Also, talk to me about Homeslice. In one sentence, tell me why you suspect her. Or two if you want.

So my lynch order for now:

Clover > Badwolf > Benji/Rake

Homeslice2332

Smash Rookie
@J

I'm not trying to strike fear into people, I'm just trying to make them realize to look at all the options, and to make their own opinions. Also, I've known Hipster longer than you have (so maybe I have an upperhand in how to read her posts). But I could be wrong.
@Loli
I was actually trying to post before Badwolf posted (he got to it first) if I remember that correctly. DERN TECHNOLOGY! SO SLOW SOMETIMES!
@Clover
I don't think he's scum anymore because I've seen the possiblity that he's just contributing.
@Hipster
I'll retract my feelings for now, but I'm watching you ( LIKE A HAWK *sqqqwwuuaaaakkk!*)

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Homeslice are you going to reply to me?

@Rake: I'm going to reply to you soon. I'm re-reading and making mah case. : D

Homeslice2332

Smash Rookie
I agree to Badwolf being a lynch option today. I also think Clover should be too. I will push in her direction.

Vote: Clover

Also, I have a null-scum on Rake. I didn't like his 'legit question' because it seemed he was serious about it but backed down when I pointed out why I wasn't answering. It seemed more like he faked that the result was to get discussion, and to get a read on me.

I have a question. You modded the last game, so I want to know. What did Rake do to get lynched as scum? I want to know if it's different from here. (Also I totally thought it was Zen :c )

I want to know your opinion on him, and others as well.

I think you are looking TOO deep into the meanings of things. You can see that his 'let's town bro this up' was only said (imo) because he had to back off from his 'legit question'. It seemed like he was backpeddaling with something I thought was serious in his pov.

I like this post. Can you show me what posts/quotes gave you the vibes? Would you vote Clover with me?

Clover > Badwolf > Benji/Rake

Okay, well it wasn't exactly direct quotes from Clover, it's just that he seems to want to find enough information about others or something just so maybe people don't look at him to intently. I may vote Clover with you. Maybe. I don't think Rake is scum. Now, his question was a bit...not thought through, but we all make mistakes. And you're right, he could've been using that question to get a read on people, but only so he could see how people normally post. Which is a good strategy, i think. So far this is my vote list in order of who first:
Clover > Hipster > J

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
@Homeslice: I do agree to the first line regarding Clover. I'll cover that momentarily. I want you to go into why you have a scum read on Hipster. I ask because she seems to play a bit more fluffy like, and I'd like to know how you can read her.

@Hipster: In your last newb, you were lynched. Why was this? Why do you take so long to post? What do you consider your playstyle?

@Badwolf: Yes, it includes you too. Would you vote Clover with me today, while you wait? I see you are voting J, but he isn't a play in my eyes. Seeing this, what do you say to the usefulness of your vote on him?

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I can explain that.

Hipster was lynched because bardull hammered, I voted him yes, but I didn't expect bardull to hammer. It was a wtf moment.

And hipster's last playstyle was that he was giving out thoughts and opinions at first, but then converts a little into arguments. I have yet to await to answer your question on hip, ran.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Can you quote the question again, Vinyl?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Wait, I'm confused lol. You waiting for an answer from me, or you are waiting for further... posts to answer a question of mine? :confused:

Top Bottom