• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Newbie 19/Paper Mario: TTYD mafia // Game Over! Who won?

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
@ran you kind of are a stalker :-p i can't read you at all...since you're an IC I'm biased to think you'd be town ;-;

In regards to rake I never thought he was scummy. Mainly for the reasons of him just asking questions I figured it was his way of seeing how others react so he could pin point scum. Since the more people talk the more chances they have of slipping up.

:phone:

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Asking questions doesn't make you town :(
It's really easy to just ask loads of questions of people :ohwell:

I see I'm probably going to have to spell some things out.
Y O U S H O U L D V O T E R A K E

Ok for real, just see my previous post. Read Rake's post where he says 'Fact' a lot and see if that seems townie to you. Don't miss the unnecessary claim at the end. Oh, and this one's good:
It may not be a "case " case, but it is certainly more than what a player like mightbebenjamin provided wrt to his Badwulf vote, and it surprises me that no one took any issue with that vote, because the reason mightbebenjamin uses(if you could even call it a reason) is just flat out odd. He buddies "my points on Badwulf)( all of one line of mine) wrt to Badwulf and then says something to the effect of "I know you are scum, so you must be scum ".

Sorry must have missed the second one:

I cannot be sure if I would call it a scum tell, because there could be any number of reasons for the votes: RVS, Pressure to post, reaction test, etc. In a stage like RVS or like pre-game in this game where everyone was voting every which way randomly, then cases of course wouldn't exactly be a given thing.
He more or less argues that Benji's vote and the reason for it was really strange, and then goes on to say that voting without having a case against someone isn't a scum tell. This is more or less a contradiction because it means you're looking into something that isn't a scum tell.

I mean really, what do you know about Rake beyond that he asks loads of questions?

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
The only thing I didn't like was him claiming when he didn't need to.

I don't know anything else about rake other than that he asks a lot of questions actually xD

mightbebenjamin

Smash Rookie
in response to Rake

i quoted J with the knowledge that the roles are randomized. the implication given was that since he said good luck newbies, go scum, it implies that as far as yellow scum goes, it is possible that there are no people in that faction that are very new players just as a coincidence.
also, you did specify 2 different people to get copped tonight, being myself and hipster. maybe this is me being uberparanoid. maybe its not. im not sure yet and i need to re-read you. by wanting 2 people to be copped tonight, you have created a perfect backdoor to your argument. should you be the red scum, by having 2 people get copped you could be giving yourself a 50-50 chance of killing the same person who gets copped and if not, you could get them the next night, assuming the red scum are unified in their thinking and not of a few different opinions. also, it is a great defence against my argument. i will have to look into your posts a little more to see which side im going to lean to because in my eyes, that was as townie as it was scummy. i will post when i change my opinion from neutral to one side or another,

Clover

Smash Rookie
Looks like things have slowed down significantly...

@Rake - I don't think you ever responded to my first question in #778. I realize that there has been extensive discussion on the matter, but, I'd just like to make sure that I fully understand your choice there.

@Benji
1. Clover voting for me - under the assumption that i was a scum with badwolf, attacking him would not have been the best ideas. when i voted for him, there was still a good chance that he was not going to get lynched that day and he had a good chance of saving himself. if i was scum with him, voting for him would have just been shooting myself in the foot. true, i did not explain my reasons for it well and i will keep that in mind for future reference.
Right, but wouldn't that be just the time for bussing to occur? You could distance yourself early on when there wasn't a significant chance of the Badwolf lynch. In that way, in case he did die, you would be able to use your vote as defense, and if he didn't at that point, you would still be successful. Why hadn't you just shown your reasoning then?

Also your vote for me confuses me. during day one, i was one of the least suspected players. im not saying my reputation was flawless because there was some suspicion on me. but for some reason you posted a wall and then voted for me.
You haven't been a prominent poster, so, people have been going based on reads that they have more material to support. Your statement is true, but, how is that a defense? Because you weren't targeted on day one, you shouldn't be targeted afterwards?

you havent pushed it hardly at all since then and that means that either you are a townie who has been building up for this, which i can totally understand, or you are a scum who is trying to add to the pool of moderatly suspected players so that it distracts other from yourself.
I haven't pushed for it since I've been waiting for a response from you.

you are trying to make everybody a little more suspicious to the group so that your suspicion seems average.
During #804, you're mainly just deflecting suspicion back towards me. Since I've been targeted more, that would be an easy way to continue not getting noticed, which seems to be your intent. You haven't pursued much questioning or overall done that much about replying to the questions of others, often just posting your own list of suspicions and occasionally a bit of analysis.

@Loli - What's your current opinion on Benji?

Ramen King

Smash Cadet
Fosho. I'll catch up when I get the time. Tomorrow's my burrfday though so I probably wont get through much reading until the day after.

(also loli should send me a plushy for my bday)

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Guys, right now we have until tomorrow night to lynch someone

PLEASE VOTE RAKE

@Mod: request deadline extension due to people replacing in?

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
Dang. Active forum is active.

Hopefully I can actually do something today.

Sorry for being V/LA but IRL > Smashboards

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
VitaminC has requested to be replaced. Ori_bro has contacted me with interest of replacing in. Currently I'm waiting for his confirmation to rerplace him in.

Do to there being two replacements near the deadline, I will extend the Day by 48 hours. The new deadline is 06/27/12 at 11:59pm EST.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
@Rake -

Alright, just one other question about this whole matter. If you weren't sure of what post you had read your PM at, why not just say that originally instead of choosing a specific post? In #726, you told me that "townies should be open in EVERY scenario," and that seems like an omission of a detail that you were aware of. Why the disparity between your words and actions?
I addressed a question extremely similar to this from Kary previously.
Also I`m better at giving advice then following it.
As exemplified when I told my bro to be careful cycling and the next day my arm and leg are eating pavement.

Rake, seriously bro, you have some issues.

Maybe you just can't read
Maybe you're just really bad at this game
Maybe you're scum

Don't really care which, still want you dead.

When I ask Ranmaru a question you should NOT be jumping in to defend yourself;
this a) should not be your priority as a townie b) does not look good on you c) interferes with my line of scumhunting.

You also shouldn't be trying to nit-pick over my stance on Clover which, if I haven't made myself perfectly clear is that I'm ok with him dying but it is not my priority. To ask exactly how much space I'm going to give him is a stupid freaking question that wouldn't catch me out even if I was scum. I want people to stop pressuring Clover for the time being.

Oh, and maybe I was suspicious of Vinyl all along and didn't tell you. Deal with it. Me revealing that sort of information is only going to change the way Vinyl plays, so it has basically no benefit in terms of trying to read him.

TL,DR: I'm trying to scumhunt, why are you getting in my way?
That`s alot of maybe`s when you are so sure I am scum.

You asked Ran a question , and I addressed the question because it related to your suspicion on me.
a) my priority has been to hunt scum and deal with your tunneling, and just recently go through hell and high water to get back to this game.
b) Looking bad and being bad aren`t synonymous. You asked a question to one player and I responded to it because town needs to hear ALL of the opinions and sides, so sue me for putting mine out there.
c) If your sold on me being scum, how is anything I do interfering on your scum hunting , unless you are just tunneling me mindlessly in order to look like your hunting scum and me responding to it means you actually have to go back and do some `scum hunting ` on me.

I would think that after all the confidence you have displayed in my scumminess you`d be onto your next scum hunting lead.

I should be nit picking because it was a very open stance and you refusing to actually state what you were thinking wrt to Cover screamed of you leaving yourself a back door, should Ran drop off of her or the rest of town not follow his or your Clover pressure or read.

Why are you responding to it if it is such a stupid question then ?

And why are you worried about being caught out as scum regardless, from such a stupid question ?

Why would anyone have to worry if it is a stupid question ?

Maybe you had suspicions on Vinyl all along ? Seems to look like you took no direct stance for such an opportunity to arise so you could state these `suspicions `.

TL: DR : I`m trying to scum hunt too , wanna make a date and scum hunt together ?

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Also I`m better at giving advice then following it.
Or you're terrible at both. Can't decide.

That`s alot of maybe`s when you are so sure I am scum.

You asked Ran a question , and I addressed the question because it related to your suspicion on me.
a) my priority has been to hunt scum and deal with your tunneling, and just recently go through hell and high water to get back to this game.
b) Looking bad and being bad aren`t synonymous. You asked a question to one player and I responded to it because town needs to hear ALL of the opinions and sides, so sue me for putting mine out there.
c) If your sold on me being scum, how is anything I do interfering on your scum hunting , unless you are just tunneling me mindlessly in order to look like your hunting scum and me responding to it means you actually have to go back and do some `scum hunting ` on me.

I would think that after all the confidence you have displayed in my scumminess you`d be onto your next scum hunting lead.

I should be nit picking because it was a very open stance and you refusing to actually state what you were thinking wrt to Cover screamed of you leaving yourself a back door, should Ran drop off of her or the rest of town not follow his or your Clover pressure or read.

Why are you responding to it if it is such a stupid question then ?

And why are you worried about being caught out as scum regardless, from such a stupid question ?

Why would anyone have to worry if it is a stupid question ?

Maybe you had suspicions on Vinyl all along ? Seems to look like you took no direct stance for such an opportunity to arise so you could state these `suspicions `.

TL: DR : I`m trying to scum hunt too , wanna make a date and scum hunt together ?
What in this post strikes you as scumhunting? 2/3 of it is defending yourself, and the rest of it is reaching for points against me.

If you actually think this is scumhunting, or actually think I'm scum, good luck with that.

Please just die.

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Ori_bro replaces VitaminC effective immediately. Thanks Ori_bro!

Vote Count

2. Vinyl.
3. Ori_bro (1) - Zen
4. Orboknown
5. Rake (3) - Kary, Ranmaru, Vinyl.
6. mightbebenjamin (1) - Clover
7. Clover (1) - Lolilovesrain
8.Lolilovesrain
9. Kary (1) - Homeslice
10. Zen
12. Ranmaru
13. Homeslice

Not voting: Orboknown, mightbebenjamin, Ori_bro, Rake

With 11 alive it takes 6 to lynch.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Hello all, I'm Ori_bro a frequent here in the DGames area and I'm here to replace VC.

I'll be doing a read through starting today and I'll post some thoughts later. Can anyone give me a quick run down? It will be good to have some knowledge going into a read through.

So yeah lets have a good game!

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Sure, since there are two days to deadline.

The plays for today are:

Rake, Clover.

People to look into further:

Hipster/Zen, Benji.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
ok I will take note of them in my reads. I'm on page 22 of 58 right now. Should be done reading in 30 minutes, a post should be up in an hour.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
On page 49, good stuff with the Kills guys ^_^; I have to be afk for an hour or 2 but I will be back.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I really like this setup style 8 v 2 v 3 its very interesting. Especially since town with 2 kills :D

After reviewing the entirety of the thread, I agree with the pushed for both Rake and Clover. They seem very sketchy. Not sure if they are the goons but they definitely have a hint of scum. I didn't really delve deep in terms of townies though. I think I'll look into more people later or tomorrow.

To pressure Rake

Vote: Rake

mightbebenjamin

Smash Rookie
kary, the post you put up in #857 was horribly agressive, as have most of you posts regarding Rake. most of your posts lately end with the general idea of, hurry up and kill him because its totally obvious and you all should have noticed it right now. while this may be the case, you have to consider that making such a huge accusation is very VERY controversial. since this game runs on people revealing their roles after they die, if you are wrong then this game is over for you because everybody is going to tunnel you to china on day 3. i have a lot of conflicting thoughts about this subject, the more that i think about it.
1. You are yellow scum.
If this is the case, you are trying to tunnel a very influential player out of the game which only makes your job easier. you may actually think he is red scum and that if you can kill him off, he will flip and you will be practically invulnerable for a long time while. i know that red scum are a priority, so suspicoin on you would not even be valid until all the red scum are dead.
2. You are red scum.
If this is the case, you are pushing a yellow scum so that way when he dies, you are still a hero and you have another chance to keep pushing your influence to kill of the rest of the yellow during the day while you kill townies at night. also, aggression is exactly what gave badwolf away. when he began to be heavily suspected, he became flustered and he made a lot of posts with *s in them. i think that this is what pushed a lot of players onto him. since most everybody noticed that, why are you letting yourself get angry? even if you are innocent, this is a bad playstyle and after a while people are going to start looking into you more. i am also considering the possibility that you know this and that by copying the playstyle of a known red scum, you are masking your real role because a real scum would be smart enough to not. i risky move, but here i think its biting you in the back and if i have anything to say about it, it will get you lynched because this is the possibility that i think is the most likely.
3. you are a Townie
the agression ploy could be the same as i described in point 2, only with you using it to mask your townieness. this i highly doubt since it would be unnesecary and would only draw attention to yourself. it would further the townie cause if you were right and frankly, while i doubt this option the most, i also want this to be true the most because i want the scum dead as the rest of us townies. i just wish i could believe you. you agression has kinda ignored some of his arguments and responded with telling him that he spent a while defending himself, not explaining to the rest of us that his defense is wrong and why. if you really wanted to do the best job of it, you should have done it a different way. you have not played this game a lot online im guessing so it could just be a rookie mistake because Lord knows i have made them too.

now for something else that i would love some opinions on. we havent really talked about who would lynch J and why. J supported me a lot in this game and i believe that the comments he made have really helped my reputation given what he said and his amount of online experience. even though he flipped yellow scum, i dont think he was trying to befriend me in-game just so i would be suspected if he died. i think that it was his honest attempt to take out the red scum so that he could play his role with a lot less worry and a lot more fun. my real issue here is, who would want J dead? my thought now is Clover. since J was one of the people who was totally convinced that i was town, if he were to die then my support would dwindle as well. this would leave me to be a relativly easy target to have executed during the day. if nothing else, it would be easier. this would allow the town to take out a villager since i was no longer under the wing of an experienced player. that is why he waited untill today to post and vote me. i know i didnt post a lot during day 1 but he would have pushed me more if he had a real suspicion. thats why for now, im going to
Vote:Clover

does anybody else have any ideas about this subject? i would appreciate some feedback on this.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
For crying out loud I've just lost a post again :ohwell: retype:

Dear Benji,

If Rake flips town, I'm not going to sweat about it; I'm going to keep looking for scum. I am confident however that he is scum, and more than willing to lynch him in order to find out.

I appreciate you going to the effort of writing about my different possible alignments, but I think most of us know what they are already. As it stands, I'm town and I just can't be arsed making a huge case against Rake.

He's defensive, seems concerned with looking townie, more interested in asking questions than anything else, seems to be lying about when he read his role, claimed his name and role to defend himself and keeps reaching for points against people. I don't want to get into a big argument with him because I simply can't be bothered.

Secondly, voting Clover because J died is a really silly idea. That might be exactly what scum wanted you to do! Besides, a lot of people probably wanted J dead (for instance I wanted him dead because I thought he was scum).

So far this game I've been right about Badwolf scum and right about J scum and I'm willing to gamble on Rake being scum as well. If he's not, what the hell, I'll be looking at Clover or Vinyl tomorrow probably. At this point unless you think Rake is such a boon to town that you have to keep him around, I'd like you to just vote for him.

I think that's everything.

Be cool, vote for Rake :cool:

-Kary

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Ben when you make walls like that, can you give like a space between your points. Its kinda annoying to have those odd abrupt pauses and its kinda an eye sore lol.

As for your point on J.
That is how J plays, especially in Newbie games from what I have seen. I believe J has been in my past 3 newbie games and he plays quite similar to the way you described when he is a scum. J attempts to ease you into comfort zones so you can move him off your radar. But that doesn't matter now because he is gone.

As for your looking into Kary.
I think a look into Kary tomorrow could be a way better choice. Right now the town has our sights on Rake/Clover both whom have been high on the suspicion list when BW and J flipped scum. I respect your push especially since you are giving such strong backing on each of the claims you covered, but Rake is the optimal choice for toDay. I wouldn't mind a Clover lynch,, but I'm pulling with the rest of town on Rake for now.

Clover is definitely one that we need to look at tomorrow though. Both of these guys have heavy hints of scumness, from one read through (especially after the flip). I can't tell the alliances at this point, but I can be nearly certain that the evidence is clear.

Why do you want to push Clover over Rake just curious?

mightbebenjamin

Smash Rookie
i want to push clover because he did something that confused me and i want to understand why. his vote for me was, in my opinion, right out of the blue and i dont know what to take of it. it just surprised me and on day one, people would spend days building up walls and then still not casting their votes. im not sure if he is a townie or not but it just really raised my alert to him. i kinda suspected him before but there were others i had on the list way above him. i just dont think that his playstyle is that of a person who is just a regular townie.

as for kary, your last post gives off a totally different playstle than what you have been showing recently. its a lot more passive and it reminds me a lot of what J was doing. it hasnt raised my suspicion of you as yellow scum because of that, but it does increase the chance that you are red. i feel like you changed you playstlyle just to suit the needs of individual players. you are, for lack of a better word, targeting players and catering to them to increase the vote count. it seems a little too underhanded for me to trust you. this could just be good playing though. as usual, i am completely unsure. i would like to see some more response from rake on the recent events, but i dont think im going to get to see them (i have camp. will explain in next post). i will def look into them when i get back. basically, my whole opinion of this is that my trust on you is completely dependent on who dies and what rake flips if he dies. as of now, im going to keep my vote where it is and hopefully homeslice will be able to convince enough people to lynch clover, seeing as she is the only other one voting for him.

mightbebenjamin

Smash Rookie
ok people i need all of you to read this. I am leaving for church camp tomorrow morning and will not be able to post again until saturday. The night starts on the 27th so i will only be missing a little of day and part of the night. My vote for clover still stands and i will try to post on saturday if the night is over by then. Thank you.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Benji I'll look back into Clover stuff after work today. I know you won't see this but eh.

Orboknown

Smash Hero

By the way, my question was more asking do red scum know red scum, and do yellow scum know yellow scum.

yes, scujm of each faction know each others identity. red scum knew all read scum, yellow scum know all yellow scum.
By looking at his posts, Kary sounds demanding and asks a lot of questions towards me.
He even wants to ask me if I'm town and is still possibly willing to ask me that same question so that's not something I want to answer just yet.
wyh don't you want to answer it yet? the obvious answer you should give is "of course I'm town ya blubbernugget".FoS vinyl
in response to Rake

i quoted J with the knowledge that the roles are randomized. the implication given was that since he said good luck newbies, go scum, it implies that as far as yellow scum goes, it is possible that there are no people in that faction that are very new players just as a coincidence.
there wouldn't be a scum team of just ICs/SEs. J was saying " good luck to all newbies, and good luck to my faction".
PS- stop writing all stream of consciousness like.
As it stands, I'm town and I just can't be arsed making a huge case against Rake.

He's defensive, seems concerned with looking townie, more interested in asking questions than anything else, seems to be lying about when he read his role, claimed his name and role to defend himself and keeps reaching for points against people. I don't want to get into a big argument with him because I simply can't be bothered.

Secondly, voting Clover because J died is a really silly idea. That might be exactly what scum wanted you to do! Besides, a lot of people probably wanted J dead (for instance I wanted him dead because I thought he was scum).
-Kary
Hey, would really appreciate you doing a case because I'm not ocnvinced whatsoever that he actually is scum.

give evidence of this? ran is also a person hwo asks questions that seemingly lead nowhere, but that is normal townran. Some people just like questioning.

link me to where you had Jscum?

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Hey, would really appreciate you doing a case because I'm not ocnvinced whatsoever that he actually is scum.
quoted for emphasis / note to self

@Rake
have patience, brodax.

There is a distinct possibilty I am trying to pressure you by doing nothing.
Seemed to overreact to my vote on him early game.

Hmm, see this seems a bit of a stretch. I obviously wasn't trying really hard to look like I was doing something. I was doing something, which was talking to Vinyl. You seem to want my case on you really badly considering all you needed it for was an idea of how I read people.
Also, why do you need to know how I read people, unless you're concerned about me reading you?
I don't recall you asking everyone for cases etc. so why ask me in particular?

This still stands out to me as a helluva overreaction to one early-game vote on you, by the way.IGMEOY: AnoRak
I commented on this much later and he still stuck to his guns; I feel like he is trying to incriminate me.

The gist is Ran, Rake was explaining the difference between his pre-game and Day 1 by having not read his role PM. Except what he's said about when he read his PM doesn't add up. Other stuff like him wanting to hear my case on him also makes very little sense if he knows anything I got on him pre-game would just be wrong.
Either he's trying to be clever as town and has just screwed up his explanation (i.e. like a gambit gone wrong), or he's scum. To be honest, he smells pretty scummy to me. I'll pull together some points as evidence in a little bit.
The whole shebang with his role pm does not look good on him at all. His explanation looked like scum scurrying for an out and coming up with 'oh I forget', but he didn't just straight up say that.
I'm actually ok with lynching you based just on this.

-No need to claim
-Trying to discredit my suspicion of you
-Making assumptions about my thought process and passing them off as 'Fact'
-Reeks of scum

Might as well

Vote: Anomandaris_Rake
He ends up claiming his name and role in response to me pushing him about the role PM. Alongside the claim is a lot of, well, assumptions and nonsense.

The rest is mostly gut.

give evidence of this? ran is also a person hwo asks questions that seemingly lead nowhere, but that is normal townran. Some people just like questioning.
Look at Rake's push on Homeslice and subsequent 180. I asked him at least once what his read is on Homslice but I don't recall hearing back. I can't recall when he's had a strong opinion on anything, so I've got to ask where the hell the questions are going.

link me to where you had Jscum?
I never mentioned it in the thread. Here's what tipped me off. Yes, you have no reason to believe me on this.
That's a lot of scum-reads, Homeslice. o_O

Can you explain your Hipster/Clover ones because this is the first time I am hearing of them and no one has really expressed any concern with Clover nor do I really see a reason to at this time.

Also, I'm town. :awesome:

Haha but seriously, I am not scum because I am not really being what Wolfy is describing my play as and besides that no one has really pointed out much reasoning for me being a suspect yet. Can you tell me why you feel I am suspicious besides of the fact of the "meta" you have on me from previous games in order to make me a player you are cautious of?

I completely get the reasoning of being suspicious of me for being a more experienced player and for the times that I have been a little "deceptive" (;3) in IRL mafia games but that doesn't really equate to my play here.
This smelt a lot like scum. Couldn't say he was town with a straight face and tried to calm any suspicion of himself whilst pushing for others to give their scumreads

Kary, you are telling everyone to vote Wolfy....but you haven't voted him yourself....sounds somewhat odd to do that.
This is textbook J scum. Doesn't even bother to explain what I've done wrong or ask me what I'm doing, just attacks my character as 'odd'

90% certain after that last one; but J is nigh impossible to lynch.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
FYI I have recently become very busy IRL. I should still be active but will have much less time to read/post.

We have like, 2 days til deadline? Lynch Rake if at all possible, otherwise Clover/Vinyl. Don't screw this up.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Oh and @Benji:

VVOOOVOOTTTTEEETEEE RRRAAARAAAKKKKKKEKEEEEEE

I post like 1/day and usually can't be arsed with how my posts seem to people. Sometime i'm ornery, sometimes i'm kind, sometimes I'm furious because I see so much dumb stuff going on :/
Yeah sometimes I am trying to appeal to you, and sometimes I'm just shouting at you. I don't know which works better but I'm just trying to win the game.

we have to lynch someone this Day

Orboknown

Smash Hero
that's not a case... that's you answering my questions and quoting yourself to explain. Give me rakes posts that incriminate him as being scummy. your J scum explanation needs.. explaining.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Or you could just click through the posts I've just linked, which have in them responses to posts of Rake's which are scummy and the reasons why they are scummy.
I am not trawling back through the thread just for you when I've been making this case bit by bit pretty much all Day.

My scum J read is simple. He seemed really nervous talking about his alignment and was too quick to call my play into question. I thought he was scum. I was right. /explained.

you need to get pro-town already Orbo, where you at. I am not cool w/ repeating myself for your amusement.

:007:

Orboknown

Smash Hero
Eh, I'll concede the case thing. still don';t agree on rake scum, he seems more his town self from newbie 17 than scumrake from 18 but he might have changed purposely to avoid that meta.

Ramen King

Smash Cadet
Alright I've just been skimming for the most part. Holy crap you guys love your walls. I got the gist and the important stuff though.

First off what the heck are you guys doing lol. Rake is so obv town it hurts. His play is just like in Newbie 17 as opposed to his newbie 18 play. It's fairly easy for me to read him. Ran the fact that you're pushing in that direction makes me wary. I'd expect you to be able to pick up on his town tells. We aint lynchin him today. Who we are lynching is Kary. Seriously this dude has been way too aggro and his push on Rake looks so fake to me. The way he is going about the game has no scum hunt behind it but rather lynch hunt. As in he is not trying to find scum, he is just trying to lynch and it's pretty apparent.

So yeah Rake town. Kary scum. Ran scummy.

We lynch Kary today. If I die tonight make sure to go after Ran tomorrow. lame at there being no doc.

Vote: Kary

Top Bottom